Bully Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it something about me?" Pamela had asked Frankie, and her mother had laughed

"The women in our family have some kind of an aura, I think...enjoy it, honey."

Despite being well over fifty-five years old Trevor was certainly an exciting, attractive and generous lover.

Trevor met Pamela when she'd been a part-time secretary in his shipping firm, and he'd immediately begun taking her out to dinner and buying her jewelry-it was nice!

After the first couple of intense nights together, Pamela had told Trevor that he was really a generous lover as well-he thought of her needs first nearly all the time.

He spent hours kissing her naked body, licking her from her chin down her breasts to her toes and back up again!

Sometimes he would massage her for hours with all sorts of scented oils and it would make her purr in satisfaction.

In the mornings, Trevor would present Pamela with strawberries and cream or Eggs Benedict just as her eyes opened under the covers.

Yes, and then he would lick her to several more orgasms before she had to get

dressed for work.

One day Trevor had told Pamela that she didn't have to be a secretary any more-

"I'd like you to just be my companion." he'd insisted.

"I'll give you the same salary and benefits...just accompany me places. You can drive the car if you like!"

But after Pamela had told Trevor what a generous lover he was as well as being such a benefactor, Trevor had showed her his Chastity Ring.

Similar to a Prince Albert, Trevor's penis was pierced, as were his testicles and there was a way to enjoin the three rings and lock them.

"How come I've never seen these rings before?" Pamela had asked.

Sure, she hadn't paid a lot of attention to Trevor's cock.

He'd never required her to give him a blowjob, and they rarely screwed, as he was constantly between her legs with his tongue.

"It's been a long time since I met a woman who I felt I could trust...

A girl who would appreciate these rings"

Trevor said as he gazed with worshipful admiration at the beautiful girl who dangled the rings from her long French nails.

"Since my late wife...Gabrielle was wonderful.

She understood how the rings could benefit her and how they benefited me.

When her cancer was diagnosed, Gabrielle wrote a letter that she said I should give a woman who I thought would understand my needs, and her potential for happiness.

She ordered me not to read the letter myself, but I have it for you."

Pamela opened the yellowing envelope and, shielding the letter from Trevor's curious eyes, she read:

"Dear Young Woman,

As you may have surmised by now, my husband can be quite a devoted and generous lover.

Trevor knows how to take care of a lady with his wallet as well as his tongue. But for maximum effectiveness, it is best to take control of Trevor's sexual releases.

The more bottled up Trevor is, the more desperate he is to please an enterprising young lady!

I have found it is best to keep Trevor orgasm-less for five to six weeks at a time.

During which time he must serve!

Trevor must pleasure me quite often and buy me gifts, treating me like the Princess that I am...

And trust me, I am just a poor girl from the Bronx of New York.

A bit of teasing, some stroking of Trevor's manhood helps to gather the energy up that makes him the devoted slave-man that he has the potential to be.

Only let him release his juices when you feel that you've had a month or two of real enjoyment...

Until then make him suffer and serve you and you have a wonderful boyfriend or husband...

I envy you, and wish I were (still) in your place.

Gabrielle ."

In the next eight months, Pamela had made extreme use of Gabrielle's letter.

Although Pam did live at home with Roy and Frankie and Chisel, she spent many nights at Trevor's penthouse apartment.

And when she was away from him, the rings remained interlocking his penis and scrotum...

"How's that feel?" Pamela asked Trevor teasingly one night. She was naked and rubbing her body all over Trevor.

He also was naked, but his penis was interlocked with The Rings and so as his cock struggled to erection, the Rings held it against his swollen testicles.

It had been some time since he'd been allowed to masturbate. Pamela rubbed her pussy against Trevor's bulging, bowed erection.

"I'm so wet, honey." she moaned kittenishly.

"A shame you can't fuck me, isn't it?"

Trevor moaned and kissed Pamela's neck feverishly.

"You're so beautiful, Miss Pamela...it's just so incredible. But please don't rub against me when I have the Rings on."

"Why" Pamela asked, innocent eyed.

"Didn't Gabrielle ever do that?"

Trevor blushed.

"Yes. Yes she did, but it was so painful, it's just too much." Pamela had laughed and rolled Trevor on his back.

"Let's see how strong these Rings are!" she'd said cheerfully.

Grinding her pussy on Trevor's cock, she actually got it to nearly stand up.

Really, though it was near impossible because the cockhead was being dragged down by the Rings to the scrotum.

"I wonder if I could get your dick to break free of these damn Rings to fuck me." Pamela said thoughtfully as she rubbed her clitoris against Trevor's pierced shaft

Trevor had moaned in extreme pain as Pamela rubbed.

Trevor watched helplessly as she'd taken one of her nipples, pushing it up to her mouth and licking it, which just made his cock go wild.

Finally, Pamela had gotten so excited that she'd moved away from his suffering cock and dropped her pussy over his face.

Trevor had licked her to three shuddering orgasms before Pamela had finally begun to yawn and gone to sleep.

Leaving the poor man to lie awake, frustrated and aroused, helplessly manipulating his Rings as his penis grew bigger and bigger.

Other times, Pamela would sit up in her bra and panties, or in tight shirt and short-shorts and make Trevor stand or kneel naked in front of her.

Pam would play her latest French manicure across his suffering shaft.

Pamela would sometimes mercifully remove the Rings and then stroke his penis until she was bored and then take her fingers away from the bulbous, purple head.

Yes, and wait til Trevor was calm enough to put the Rings back on.

Other times she would merely stroke his penis while the cruel Rings were still interlocked.

Yes, playfully pushing one finger or the other through the loops of the rings as her other fingers grabbed and tickled his shaft.

Trevor would giggle and then cry as his penis contorted desperately against the cruel metal circles.

"But you do see." Trevor said to Pamela one night over dinner.

"That the Rings do make me more appreciative of you...

The less I am able to cum, the more aroused I am, and naturally when I am aroused I want to pleasure you, my darling." He sipped some wine.

"But I hope soon I might get a chance for release?

Just a small one?"

Pamela hid a smile as she watched the pleading eyes of one of the most successful businessmen in the area. Pamela was used to all this pleading...

Pamela really enjoyed Trevor's attentions so much more after the Rings were locked on his penis and balls.

It was amazing how even more devoted he was to her pleasure, and sometimes he would go down on her for hours, finding little hot spots around her clitoris that made her shriek or purr.

Of course, when the oral sex was over, after Trevor had kissed every inch of Pamela's luscious body and massaged her curving breasts and bouncing buttocks, Pamela would be tired.

Pam would want to go to sleep, and then would come the PLEADING.

Pamela would stare at Trevor's engorged cock, purplish and attempting to be stiff, though the Rings kept it in its cruel bow, locked as it was against Trevor's scrotum.

Night after night it would be the same.

"Please, darling, I know I told you I wanted to stay locked as long as you needed me to." Trevor's eyes would well up as he begged.

"But I am so desperate-I won't even bother you if you unlock me, I'll go in to the next room and quietly masturbate.

After all I just gave you four orgasms in a row, sweet!"

Trevor would look down, and look up again.

"Pamela, it's just been so long since I came."

Pamela would giggle kittenishly, and look down, playing her long, manicured nails across the Rings as her tongue fondled Trevor's right ear.

"But I thought you were going to obey me?" Pamela would whisper as her thumb massaged the side of Trevor's straining shaft.

"I thought pleasuring me was about ME. Not about you shooting your load, Trevor."

Trevor would nod sadly into her neck.

"But sweetest, I -it's been forever for me."

Pamela's fingers would tickle Trevor's shaft as she'd whisper something like "Yeah, feels like it down here!"

As her middle "fuck you" finger stroked the sensitive area just on the bottom of Trevor's shaft, called the frenum, Trevor would gasp, biting his tongue.

The combined arousal of Pamela's wandering fingers and the intense pain as Trevor's penis struggled to straighten itself.

This in a vain attempt to separate itself from the cruel Rings.

The Rings which looked a bit like the Olympic symbol when they were pulled out, was almost too much for poor Trevor.

It was remarkable how quickly things had changed.

Pamela was no longer deferential at all to Trevor.

In fact she treated him like an impudent puppy.

Even when she came to visit Trevor in the office now that she was on salary to hang out at home and take her classes, Pamela would not show the respect that she should to this generous shipping magnate.

Instead when Pamela visited, she'd wear a tiny cocktail dress or very short skirt and revealing sweater.

Yes and hop up on Trevor's desk and wave her long legs about in his lap as he stared at her helplessly.

Pamela would instruct Trevor to give his staff the afternoon off.

Pam would strip him down, binding Trevor's hands behind his back and play her long legs and high heels into Trevor's suffering crotch.

Yes, and oh, how he would wince in intense pain.

Sometimes Pamela would remove the Rings and then, although Trevor's penis was still unsatisfied after her long teases.

At least he wasn't in the pain the Rings gave him.

Now when Pamela's long nails teased his penis, it was free to stick straight out in a missile-like erection, without being cruelly pinched back with the chain of Rings to his quite bloated scrotum.

Trevor would show his gratitude after such sessions quite often by taking Pamela on trips to Tiffany's.

Yes, and buying her whatever diamond rings and expensive gifts he thought she might enjoy.

"You are so wonderful, dearest," Trevor would gush to Pamela.

But that night at dinner, when Trevor began begging, Pamela had looked at her poor boyfriend, who indeed had not cum in several months.

Yes, only twice in fact in the eight months since Pamela had read Gabrielle's letter and put on the Rings.

And Pamela took pity on Trevor.

"All righty" Pamela said as she sipped her Mai Tai.

"I am considering allowing you to cum.

But Trevor, I want you to earn it, do you understand?"

Trevor had looked puzzled.

What did she mean by that?

They'd gone clubbing as they always did, Pamela dancing as if she were glued to Trevor's big frame, her sparkly cocktail dress looking as if it were painted on her.

When they'd sat down, Pamela had taken Trevor's dick locked though it was in the Rings out from under the table and stroked it.

This while she sipped a Long Island Iced Tea with the other hand.

Trevor shuddered with the need to orgasm.

It had been so long now, even Gabrielle had never teased poor Trevor to this extent!

"What do you mean by "earning" my orgasm?" Trevor had asked Pamela huskily as they sat there, Pamela's hand moving steadily under the table.

"I just want you to value your orgasms, dearest. In a way, you're so much luckier than I...I get all the orgasms I want from you and, um, others."

Trevor looked very sad. "And so I don't value a nice rare orgasm at all! I want you to appreciate your cums more than that."

Trevor felt Pamela's hand pull his penis tip slightly, and she giggled feeling all the precum slathering around in her hand.

He of course couldn't get completely erect because of the Rings binding his cock to his scrotum, but the penis was certainly filling with blood, lots of blood.

Trevor looked slightly ill, she thought. This is good, real good.

Pamela had then used her cell phone at the table

"Hello? Chisel, how's it going? Meet me over at 8209 Hampstead Lane in Chevy Chase in half an hour will you?"

Trevor had started when he'd heard Pamela giving his address to a stranger.

"Dearest, if you-" Trevor' voice sank.

"If you don't want to spend the night you don't have to have someone come pick you up, I can take you home."

Pamela had smiled at Trevor, a genuine smile.

"Sweet thing, I am going to spend the night with you, but I want you to meet a friend of mine, it's important."

Trevor had driven Pamela to his home in his steel gray BMW, and the whole time Pamela had stroked the inside of his thigh with the extra long manicure she'd gotten hat morning.

Pam's nails grabbed Trevor's penis slightly through the crotch and they'd nearly had an accident.

Pulling up at Trevor's house, he'd killed the engine, and Pamela had climbed on Trevor's lap right there in the car and began kissing him wildly.

Trevor gasped as Pamela began grinding her crotch against his lap as her tongue shot out of her glossed lips.

Yes and scoured his teeth, his own tongue and the back of his throat, and boy did his penis struggle against the Rings.

It was interesting because Pamela was such a tiny little thing-

Only a hundred ten pounds Pam was, and Trevor himself was about two hundred twenty pounds of muscle on a six foot two frame.

Yes, but she was definitely in charge, like there was no one's business.

Then Pamela had suggested they go in, and Trevor had staggered in the house feeling almost drunk with desire as his cock was bulging from the crotch.

Inside, Pamela had sat down in Trevor's easy chair in his luxurious parlor and crossed her legs.

"Darling, why don't you strip and get me a drink."

She had laughed as Trevor had run up naked with a gin and tonic in his hands, his be-Ringed penis flailing.

Pamela had taken handcuffs from her purse and locked Trevor's hands behind his back.

Still sitting in arm chair she'd motioned Trevor to bend down and put a couple of clothespins from her bag onto Trevor's erect nipples.

And then she played with Trevor's Rings just a little more-

Trevor had moaned and bitten his tongue as the lovely girl's fingers had wandered up and down his suffering shaft.

Trev's dick suffered as it struggled to burst from the evil little chain that bound it in the cruel arc to his swollen, purplish testicles.

Pamela was having a ball with this tall, stiff, millionaire, as she poked and prodded his crotch to her heart's content.

Running a finger slyly around the side of Trevor's shaft, Pamela giggled as she saw the piercing ring that locked into the cockhead turning red.

Trevor was out of his mind with desire and pain-would she ever let up?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Pamela leaped up, instructing Trevor to stand still.

Then Pam had run out of the parlor, coming back with a large, well built Italian man, who was quite muscled and stocky.

The guy looked at Trevor with contempt.

"Jesus, what a queerio, Pammie.

You got him locked up and everything."

Pamela had giggled and stared at Trevor who stood stiffly, quite aware of his nakedness and shame.

Was this a Mafiosi in his living room?

Trevor had looked at this fellow in astonishment.

Who was this?

What the hell did he want?

Trevor felt utterly humiliated standing in front of the two dressed people who he felt were tittering at him.

"Trevor, this is Chisel" Pamela said in a friendly way.

"Chisel is a friend of my mom's. Trevor loves Mom, Chisel."

Pamela added to Chisel who frowned and said "I bet."

Trevor's penis engorged a bit more as he thought of Pamela's mother, who he'd had lunch with once or twice and seen coming by the office for her wayward daughter.

Trevor thought Frankie was one of the hottest women he'd ever seen, and my God she was only thirty-five!

"I was Mom's seventeenth birthday present" Pamela had laughed.

We're more like sisters, y'know?"

That this thuggish Chisel man was a friend of beautiful Frankie's utterly mystified Trevor, and he stared at Chisel.

"Why is he here, Pamela?" Trevor asked.

"We're having an intimate time or so I thought."

Pamela had smirked but she had come over and put her arms around Trevor's neck

"Darling" Pamela had purred

"I want you to be truly a subservient boy, you can do that for Miss Pamela, can't you.

Baby, you don't want to ruin your chance to cum."

Chisel snickered. Trevor gasped as she locked her crotch with his struggling Rings.

"Y-yes Miss Pamela."

"I want you to regard Chisel as your Master.

He's going to help me put you through your paces tonight.

You may need a little discipline you know, darling.

You know that's important don't you?"

Trevor had shivered.

Pamela could be quite a disciplinarian when she wanted to, and she had taken a belt to Trevor for many minor offenses.

Why, the previous Sunday Pamela had jokingly called Trevor a "Crybaby" when they were coming back from the Farmer's Market, and he had mildly objected.

When they'd gotten home, Pamela had smiled at Trevor

"I might be wrong about you being a crybaby, if you're not one and you can prove it, you can masturbate."

She'd looked so good in a pink pullover and tight jeans!

Pamela had ordered Trevor to go upstairs and come back in a pair of her panties, bringing Gabrielle's No.2 cane, as it was called.

Trevor had been forced to pull down the panties and bend across the sofa for a vicious whipping.

Pamela had exercised the cane for nearly forty-five minutes.

Trevor had tried hard not to cry, but then she'd burst a blister and he'd begun weeping.

Pamela had laughed as she'd sent Trevor to whine in the corner.

There had been no orgasm for that crybaby that night.

Now, the big man had looked at Trevor contemptuously,

"Don't give him all this soft sawder, Pammie." Chisel had said.

"I want some relief here, buddy, and you're going to give it to me."

Trevor had stared at Chisel in astonishment,

"Relief?" What the hell did the man mean?

But of course he'd found out, and his jaw had been quite elongated from Chisel's cock.

Trevor could barely move his jaw by the time Pamela allowed him his orgasm around five in the morning!

And after Chisel "bully trained" Trevor, he'd become even more the devoted slave-boy to Pamela...

This was the life, she'd thought.

He was constantly taking her yachting, skiing, windsurfing, to dinner.

Sometimes Trevor would take Pamela and all her girlfriends on shopping trips and they'd model their clothes for him back home.

This as Trevor knelt naked in front of them, drooling.

And what did she do in return?

Tying him upside down on the couch and stroking his cock in long slow motions as she watched her soap operas; making Trevor strip naked except for a collar.

Yes, and then requiring him to bark like a dog in front of her normal boyfriend, who laughed his ass off.

Pamela had promised Trevor that she would allow him to jerk off after Chuckie had left.

"But you promised, Miss Pamela...I could jerk off if I stripped naked and barked like a dog" Pamela had laughed