All Comments on 'Business Before Pleasure'

by SweetPrettyAss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
Okay, after reading the first paragraph of this story...

I knew exactly where it was going. The author also included tags such as, "interracial," "slut wife," and "wimp." There should be no reason why anyone who does not enjoy this kind of story to read it and certainly no reason to leave vile comments. The author did his job! Now let's do ours. As oshaw has already explained, the LW genre is under attack by the owners of this site. They have threatened to remove all NON-cuckold stories and scatter them throughout the site, making those who enjoy a good cheating wife story to search the entire site to find one. Laurel is pissed at all the one bombs and vitriol, so please use a little restraint and common sense. If you don't like this kind of story just pass it by. Don't one bomb it and don't call the author names. It is anti-productive!

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago
scareyone

The site will not shut down. Viewers with your attitude will only cause authors of btb/revenge/consequences stories to be banished from LW. LW category will continue with cuckold/wife sharing stories regardless of what you want. Again, no one is asking you to like stories against your will.

Authors and readers of btb/revenge/consequences stories want to continue in this category. If this is so contrary to you, then may I suggest that you patronize SOL instead and allow us the opportunity to enjoy this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lets migrate to Story on Line

And leave Laurel with her type of storymakers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my apologies to this author

I need to usurp this comments section to voice a few opinions from a concerned anon about the state of this site (in general) and this category (in specific). However, I WILL give you some feedback on this story; I did read it, and as always I appreciate ALL of the authors who contribute to this site so that folks like me have something to read. I think you succeeded in making this a "stroke story". Your descriptions of the sex were OK, and it was interesting to see a few sentences mixed in that described the mindset while engaged in the sexual activity. I think that it WAS good that you kept this short and contained to just the "main event". Over quickly, with no lasting repercussions, it was just quick fantasy fulfillment. Hey if that works for the two characters in the story, and for the readers who like that sort of thing, then congratulations on meeting your goals. But we all know that this isn't the whole story. How did this couple get to the point of having an open relationship? How do these kind of adventures affect the couple's intimacy and comfort with each other? How often do they do this kind of thing? Will they keep doing it forever, or just a limited time? Does Gary ever get to experience a threesome with 2 women, and have Marcy provide the bisexual "cleanup" duties? IOWs, is this an equal partnership in fantasy fulfillment, or just one-sided to HER benefit? So Author, how could you have improved this story? If there was more plot and character development, it might have had more to offer the reader. This was missing a lot of elements that would have gotten a casual reader engaged, (or "caring" about what happens) to the point where they would want to know what happens next, and eager for a second chapter. However, I suspect that was never your intention. This was only meant to be a short stroke one-off, and as such, many readers will take it or leave it, and VERY few will remember it. If that is OK with you, then so be it. But what this story most offers ME, is an example of a story placed in the wrong category. And thus, a tool to use to prove my point. This story would have been most suited to group sex. Secondary, it could have been Inter-racial (as it seemed it was a point that they were looking for athletic black men specifically for her fantasy). Once you introduce the creampie eating, it could be Fetish. The willing cuckold behaviors of the hubby ALSO point to fetish. But this is loving wives (?), why, because she is married and has sex in front of her husband?

This is the kind of problem with this category that has been outlined by Oshaw, and Laptopwriter in these recent PSA's that they have been posting. The message is OK ("Can't we all get along?"), we need to grow up as mature adults, accept different POVs, and stop hate-mongering in what truly has become an abuse of the comments section. Again, I apologize to SweetPrettyAss, because this too is an abuse of the comments, but sadly for an anonymous reader, there is no other way to voice an opinion on this site, to an issue that affects ALL readers of this site.

I started reading here over a year ago, and always thought it was a great strength and advantage of this site to open up to anonymous readership. I, (so do I assume many others) have good and valid reasons for choosing to remain anon. I ALWAYS have felt that I had something constructive to say in my comments, and if not, I don't write them. I ENJOY writing a comment that proves that not all of us are stupid, ignorant trolls, filled with hate, chained to a computer in mommies basement. There are definitely stories I have strongly disliked, but IF I mentioned it, I have always explained why. There have been stories that I have read with morbid curiosity, wondering how and why ANYBODY would want to experience that sort of thing?!? And there have been stories where the writing is SO bad, that it doesn't matter WHAT the message or plot was SUPPOSED to be, it is simply unreadable. (Technical errors- grammar, syntax, typos, continuity, confusing timelines, switching narration partway through with no warning, confusing dialogue where you don't know who is speaking, switching character names, opinions presented as hard facts, lack of research, lack of realism, too many suspensions of disbelief......and the list goes on). Pointing out these errors MAY help an author not repeat the same mistakes. Telling them to fuck off and die definitely does not.

When I started reading here, I was very interested in Loving Wives, but apparently (according to Laurel, and others here in control of this site), I never really understood the category. The fact that this debate rages today proves that I wasn't the only one. But I hope to get this opinion out, because neither side of this debate seems to share my view. I DID read the thread on the bulletin board, but am not allowed to comment on the thread. Laurel's definition of what the LW category should be, really falls short. The category deals with a cheating spouse. OK, but (as others point out) that covers BOTH sides of the argument. Really, though, I think that is too simplistic. That is the reason why LW is such a "dumping ground" for stories that should really be in other categories. It leaves way too much room for an overlap of subject matter. Even if my opinion doesn't matter to Laurel, I hope someone else can pick up on this.

I always felt that the Loving Wives category dealt with MARRIAGE first and foremost. There may or may not be cheating. But there was ALWAYS a discussion about marriage. So I present MY simplistic definition of LW:

complicated marital relations.

I dare say, the subject of marriage IS the fucking reason why the LW is the most aggressively read and loyally followed category on this site. Most of the world gets married. Many fuck it up. Lots would like to hear about other people's experiences ( to learn from mistakes, or even take advice, or just to share varied experiences).

Marriage can be about the greatest love and joy, OR it can be about the most horrific pain and regret.

I think it is no accident that MORE people celebrate the revenge/consequence stories, then the complete cuckold/humiliation stories. Laurel, what kind of stories are at the top of the hall of fame for the LW category? How many "cuck" authors have developed as loyal a following that has lasted YEARS as compared to the so-called revenge/consequence authors?

Why is this?

Stories that center around revenge, by and large, tell a more complete story to the evolution of the total marriage. (ie: a complicated marital scenario). SOME willing cuck stories do this as well, and I think you find that those that do ALSO rate higher than most of the others from that side of the fence.

Lets be honest, for a story to be popular, it needs to feature a character the reader can identify with. The cuck/humiliation stories (which REALLY belong in fetish) usually don't offer ANY likeable characters, and seem intended to be written with the intention of pissing people off (JUST LIKE THE HATEFUL COMMENTS WE ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT NOW ARE DOING).

But YES, it does work both ways. The over-the-top revenge stories involving murder, castration, and overly stereo-typed characters who just happen to be a navy seal/computer geek/billionaire tend to be just as panned and hackneyed and don't fair too well in the ratings or comments either.

May be there IS a place for both types of stories in LW, or may be they should ALL be removed to other, more appropriate categories, but where does that leave the middle of the road stories that are left? You know, the ones that deal with real emotions of real people, that face real problems, and teach the lessons about what the best marriages are (or at least should have been) all about? Where will the in-depth character studies, and emotional roller-coaster rides dealing with loss, pain, and regret go? Is that really what the romance category is for? If you say it is, I say bullshit! No more than a man sucking on another man's dick belongs anywhere other than gay male!

Finally, I (in a tongue-in cheek manner; but no less seriously) figured out who is to blame for all of the confusion in LWs.

JUSTPLAINBOB!!!

Here you have one of the most prolific and enduringly popular contributors to this site. Almost ALL of his content has been placed in LW. But why is he to blame? He made it a mission to write EVERY type of story, with EVERY type of twist and kink available. If you don't like one JPB story, keep reading, you'll eventually find one that you do. He, as an author, DELIBRATELY tried to offer something for EVERYBODY! However, instead of posting throughout every category, he assembled bits and pieces from every category to feature in his LW contributions.

But I see him as the PIONEER of "anything goes" for the LW category. Problem is that most authors can't do what he did. They feel most comfortable telling just one kind of story. If that is a restriction an author places on themselves, then they need to find the category that they feel the most comfortable in, and build up a readership within it. But here is the great irony of the whole debate. People WANT to post in LW, (just like it is, and has been) even if it isn't the most appropriate category because they KNOW that is where the story will be read by the most sets of eyes (including the Anon's!). Laurel's attempts to destroy the category by making it one-sided will only serve to hurt this site, and turn BOTH readership and authorship away.

So yes folks, tread lightly. Don't assume all Anons have zero value. Stop acting like children (Carvohi's recent temper tantrums come to mind). Can'tbuyme/ Can'tabideit is one of the worst offenders of the hate/vitriol that Laurel "doesn't want to deal with". Funny, but seems to me that getting slammed by HarryinVA is almost a cherished rite of passage for an author, and it has been that way for YEARS! But anybody, member or anon, who can't find out what a constructive comment is supposed to be about, should just refrain from commenting. All of that said, the day when LW is absolutely nothing but poorly written willing cuckold stories, and censorship has moved any other type of story to other categories, and this forces all of the best writers featured here for years to be pissed off enough to find greener pastures on other erotic literature sites because in depth emotional writing is deemed too controversial, may be that will be the day that Laurel wakes up and realizes that she mishandled this site, and should have listened to her readership better. But more important than that, she should have listened to her most popular contributors even more. The PSA from Oshaw read like someone who was defeated and couldn't gain an audience with the higher ups. This is the guy with the No 1 story in the hall of fame right now. Doesn't Laurel care about his opinion? Slirpuff having stories moved without his approval is just going to make him want to STOP submitting stories. How is that making this site better for EVERYONE?

I should probably give up too, God knows I spend too much time reading on this site. But if you destroy the integrity of what brings me here (admittedly daily- but I'm not the only one....), I will leave too.

Please listen!

kemanderkemanderalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

When did the comments section become a bulletin board? SweetPrettyAss, You did a great job of telling your story and I appreciate a fun short story. More power to you. I felt that you developed your characters all they needed to be for a story of this length. Reading your offering was a nice relief from the often overwhelming seriousness of reading authors that go to much greater lengths, and of course character depths and it's a great change of pace to read a fast paced, quick and dirty story. Thank you for the entertainment. I wonder if these other folks commenting feel as strongly about the sports they watch on TV, since they have no viable way to vent their frustrations at their teams? Anyway, thanks again.

ImaLurkerImaLurkeralmost 10 years ago
Let me `Splain` sumthin to you Lucy .......

There is no need for new categories, or moving stories to different niches.......

This is a comment I made on another story, and wanted to add it to this thread ......

Let me ask a question. If you write a story, and would like to `Publish` it on LIT, what is the very fist thing you need to GitRdun ? Hmmmmmm ..... A User Nym maybe ? Well what's wrong with requiring a User Nym if you want to `Publish` comments to the stories here on LIT ? What I'm saying here is do away with the Anonymous comments and voting, and require credentials to comment and vote. The majority of the really brash and nasty comments are from this character Anonymous. That sucker either doesn't need to sleep or is a Meth addict. This entity is all over the place here, every category, 24 /7 /365 ! Slash and burn LW. Slash and burn ROM. Slash and burn NOV, and on and on and on. If you want to play, you got to pay ! You see, that way one has to make up `It's` mind if they want to one bomb you and leave a nasty comment. If `It` pulls that stunt it is as simple as that little flag at the bottom of the comment box. Their `Toy's` have to be taken away from them before you get their attention. The way it is now, the Author takes the heat and the instigator just sits back and pulls his pud over a job well done !

It Ain't Rocket Science to get a User Nym around here either. It's not like you are applying to the FBI or NSA or CIA or NRA ..... Wait a minute, how did the NRA get in there ? (Although I've heard they make you sign on the dotted line in the Blood of your First Born Male Child) .... hehe You pick a Nym, Moniker, Handle whatever you want to call it, that is not already in use and a password. Wait a minute ..... With that kind of information being given out I would have to sign up for `Identity Theft Protection` .....

Let's face it, there are some people out there that are just not happy unless everyone else around them is miserable. My great grandmother was like that. They didn't have a wake, they threw a party. To give an example ..... cantbuymy, cantabidebyit (One in the same) has just been banned for the second time !!!! Oh Glory Day, and let the Angels sing !!! Now to let you in on a little secret ...... Ole cantgetitup does it for the attention and power it brings to him. Doing it anonymously don't Pinch his Butt just rite .... hehe He wants everyone and their mother to know he is a Big Tough Guy, and President of the He Man Women Haters Club !!!! He don't Subscribe to Misogynist's Anonymous !!! In other words he is a real head case. You have to feel sorry for him in a way .... NOT !

One Nym, One Vote and you get to comment. That I have to say could also be abused, but most entities will not want to jump through the hoops to go that far. As it is, Ole Anonymous can one bomb you 25 times if it wants to. It would have to know how to do it but it can be done. You can't do that if you have to have a User Nym. One Nym, One Vote because your vote is tied to your Nym ..... Geeee Why didn't I think of that ! Oh ..... I did .... Nevermind. Make it harder for these problem children to pull their stunts, and you will see some of the turmoil go away.

Me, Myself and I, as I see it, it's not so much the comments as it is the Abuse of the Voting System and Anonymous Email. As I see it, the `Bread and Butter` for LIT is the Author that posts `Its` work. No Stories, No LIT. Keep allowing the BS, and all the better Authors will find somewhere else to go, or just quit writing. I know this to be a fact ......

One suggestion to the Authors ..... Turn off anonymous comments. Let them Stew in their own Juices. They may One bomb you, but what they really get off on is saying something `Shitey` ..... Is that even a word ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sounds like Imaluker has its own issues.

Not sure WTF its problem is but "it" should get back on its medications. Unless the famous administrators are behind this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Show!

I liked this story. The fact there is no assfucking. I get tired of the ass fucking. But thats just me.

Of course most of these tales follow a patern; Boy or girl meets or needs some fuckin. She goes down on a big cock, then fucks it. Extended story; husband & wife seduce some big cocked male, (or males) Wife takes action, hubby watches, gets off with a cream pie.

Ahhh but I being a voyeur, love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53yr old BBC Hotwife

Hot story indeed. My mature white wife enjoys to pick up young black studs when we travel as well. She often will wear a very tight dress barely below her ass cheeks without a bra or panties wearing 4 or 5 inch slip on heels go to a west indies grocery store frequented by mostly black clientele in hopes of enticing a young hung stud out to our SUV where she will happily and very energetic suck him off swallowing every single drop of his cumload. And of course I watch it all from the front seat. Very much a BBC slut.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick

Absolutely , without doubt, sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LIKE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH, GAVE YOU A 4+ [4.4/5=88% (****+)]. This story was meant to be a jack-off fantasy & the author gave us jus that, a short & sweet jack-off fantasy

This is an erotic vignette. I is reasonably realistic. Those who think that things like this do not happen are wrong.

My first wife had the potential to become like the wife from the story. For her, if a man aggressively flirsts with her but I fail to intervene, she took it as a green lite to flirt back. If her dance partner starts to feel her she would dance with him for as long as slow music is playing. On one occasion, upon returning from the dance floor, she told me the guy is staying @ our resort & has asked her to join the beach volleyball activity. "You do not mind, my love, do you?" Touching on the dance floor was just a preview of things to come.

I had a STRONG VOYEUR SIDE & her teasing & flirting with men was rendering me mesmerized & paralysed to act. Being kinky, I enjoyed her haughty stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous