All Comments on 'Business Bonus'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gdavisgdavisalmost 17 years ago
Inspired

Another great story. Love the banter between the two. It made the sex that much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Office Romp

Wonderful presentation of a common sexual fantasy for all of us office drones. Witty, realistic and with an artistic touch. You are a talented writer, keep turning out these high quality stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Office sex is the hottest

Playful and erotic. Builds well from the routine, to flirting, to sexy, to ravishing. You've created two likeable characters in a realistic setting having a believable office affair.

Excellent work, I'll read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

This is great! I would award five stars if I was able to. Why does this writer not accept stars?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very good work, but the ending left me feeling a bit ... let down. If it had ended with "...race you to the elevator", it would have ended with a bang instead of a whimper (pun not intended, but I can't bring myself to change it). It also would have let the reader interpret the ending to suit their own tastes -- it could still be seen with the ending you wrote, or it could be seen as the beginning of a long-term relationship. You can't write stories to satisfy everyone -- that just leads to poorly-written stories -- but a bit of ambiguity at the right moment can leave more people satisfied (which reduces the number of less-than-complimentary comments) and even, in some cases, make a story better written. Despite the weak ending, though, I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous