Business Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he released her and she fell back from his cock, ghasping. She looked at him, surprised by how rough he had been. She was knealing on the bed, catching her breath, a line of drool extended from her mouth to her firm young chest. Dave just watched her, a lewd smile on his face, his cock rock hard. She no longer felt like the hot object of his desire, something that gave her at least some amount of control. Instead she felt like he was using her, that she was just a plaything for him. She didn't like the change, but she didn't know what to do.

Dave sat up, and looked down into her eyes, seeing a hint of fear. He reached out with his hand to feel her breasts. Claire bit her lip, trying not to give this older man a sense of satisfaction, but when he pulled hard on her nipple she couldn't help but ghasp in simultaneous pain and pleasure. She tried to ignore the feelings but the ache they left in her pussy were overpowering. When he slid his other hand down her back, pushing her dress with it, she offered no resistance.

Her dress gathered at her waist and he slid his hands over her torso, exploring every inch. Her body rocked back and forth in response to his touch, unable to stifle herself, Claire let out a breathy moan. One of his hands travelled further down, over her dress, to the bare skin above her thong. She lifted her hips up, rocking forward, her pussy aching for him. He slowly teased her, gently guiding his fingertips over the lace covering her mound.

With the pressure from his hand, the thong kept threatening to slide down, exposing herself to him. However, her body was growing impatient and quickly winning out over her mind and her pride. Claire gave into temptation, reaching down and hooking her thumbs in the top of her thong. She slowly slid them down, feeling her skin come into view for her boss. She kept going until the thong was around her knees and she looked at him, waiting, feeling that she had just given in to being his slut.

Dave stared at her shaved pussy, exposed to him without having to say anything. He slid a finger between her lips. Claire closed her eyes, her body almost shivering as she felt his finger part her, revealing her sensitive clit. The touch sent a jolt of electricity through her body, and as he pulled her toward him with his other hand she eagerly leaned into him, finding his lips for a deep, passionate kiss.

Dave leaned forward, pushing his intern onto her back, her legs in the air. He grabbed her thong, pulling it down over her heels. He balled the soaking wet thong up and pushed it into her mouth. She tried to resist at first but quickly gave in to him. She had given herself to him and anything he wanted to do now she would go along with. The lace filled her mouth with the taste of her juices. She rolled her head back, arching her back, moaning at the pervesion of the situation she was in.

Her boss kneeled in front of her and stripped his shirt off. He had a decent body for a man his age but not the kind of guy that Claire would normally give her body to. Yet here she was, her dress balled up around her waist, the rest of her completely naked except for her heels. Her legs were spread wide open, giving him a lewd view of her glistening slit. She stared down at his hard cock knowing it was the only thing that would satisfy her now. She reached forward, grabbing his boxers and pulling them the rest of the way down. He quickly kicked them off.

She lay back, looking away, her body trembling in excitement and passion. She felt him on top of her, between her legs. Closing her eyes, she felt the hardness of his shaft sliding along her soaking wet lips. It was almost more than she could stand but she wanted more and wrapped her legs around him trying to pull him forward.

Dave continued sliding his shaft along the girl's lips, lubricating his shaft with her juices. With ever stroke he slid lower and lower. Suddenly, Claire felt the tip against her opening. She lifted her hips, moaning eagerly. Looking back up at her boss, she locked eyes with him as he slowly pushed into her. She wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him into her, scraping him with her nails.

Dave felt the young, tight pussy open for his shaft as he slowly pushed into her. The feeling was incredible and he eagerly started to fuck her. Her moans just encouraged him as he rammed his cock deep into her. He reached up with one hand, wrapping it around her throat. Claire felt the strength of his hand and while he didn't choke her, the power of the threat was intoxicating.

He leaned his head down next to hers. Sliding his hand up he pushed a finger into her mouth, past the thong waiting for her to suck on it. As he continued to fuck her, he hooked his finger around the balled up thong and pulled it out of her mouth.

"Mmmm this is what you want isn't?" He said into her ear.

"Oh, god yes, you feel so good in me!" Was his interns response.

"You like being my dirty slut."

The words rang in Claire's ears as he took his pleasure from her pussy. Words that she hated, words that she never wanted used on her, but words that perfectly described how she felt in that moment.

"Yes, I'm your slut," She whispered breathlessly.

"You're a slave to my cock now," he groaned into her ear.

"Yes."

"You're going to do anything for my cock."

"Yes!"

"I'm going to use your body for anything I want."

"Yes! Yes!"

"And you're going to cum for me."

"Oh god, YES!" She screamed.

He bit into her neck, below her ear. Claire's body stiffened, the fucking was too intense for her. She felt Dave's hand on her clit and it was too much. She arched her back and screamed. Lightning bolts shot through her body and converged on her pussy. The floodgates opened and she could feel herself soak the cock that was invading her. Spasm after spasm rolled through her body as she came.

She looked back up at him and from the look in his eyes knew what he was about to do. He pushed his whole body down on her, his cock pounded her even harder. With a powerful grunt he sank himself all the way into her. His cock pulsed inside of her, filling her more than she thought possible and sending fresh spasms through her body as she felt him explode inside of her. His cum flooded into her, heightening her climax.

Slowly she came down from her high, feeling him still on top of her. His cock was inside her, his creampie slowly leaking out. She closed her eyes, wondering to herself what had she just done. She thought about what he said to her right before they both came. She shivered nervously, they had a whole week at this conference together. What else was he going to make her do?

12