All Comments on 'But You're My Brother! Ch. 02'

by karma_bonds

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AlBorlandAlBorlandabout 13 years ago
more please

This story has good potential to be expanded and I hope that is what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
keep-r-gon

Great Story...........but Im sure someone will complain about it .

maryflomaryfloabout 13 years ago
Very good

incredible!! narcotic!!! execptionnelle!! fantastic!! you summers very hot and with great imaginations which do mine!! Why don't contact me not to be written in my connection because I phantasm on my little brother, nephew and maintaining my uncle sporting… please contact?

klaxxklaxxabout 13 years ago
Very nice!

And FUCK YOU, Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

OMG you have to write a Ch.3 I need to know so much more about them. Will she be pregs one day and how will she deal with it? OOOHHHHH need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

There is still some dark secret to Colin...we all need to know...even if he has to shoot us all!

cuddlesluttcuddlesluttalmost 13 years ago
Paints a HOT picture

"He pulled my thighs further apart and I gasped as he pushed deeper into me. When he pushed my knees to my nipples I was starting to squirm on the bed. My pussy was soaked, I felt a wet spot under my ass. This was the kind of mind blowing sex I had only ever read about, but never experienced. This was the sex that made nymphomaniacs! The sex that made girls run around with skirts and no panties, skimpy tops and no bras. This was the sex that they wrote songs about!"

----- First thought after reading this was daaaamn where can I get some of that ;) Sadly I have yet to have one of these truly mind blowing orgasms but the way you phrased it I think was one of the best descriptions of a mind blowing orgasm that I have read. It was just the right combination of, description of the action and the feelings that went with it.

Speaking of combination's I think the right recipe for a truly mind blowing orgasm is both physical and emotional your story did a nice job illustrating that. The passage I copied above is more than just the Chery on top of this story its a surprise free hot brownie sunday after a delicious meal. --Oh how I wish that restaurant delivered. :D Please keep up the mouth watering writing--and thank your for taking the time to read my novel of a comment :)

HeatWave28HeatWave28almost 13 years ago
Awesome

This was built up soooo good that I want to read a third chapter I want to know more about colin and the direction his relationship with his sister shana is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to read another chapter. it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best one ive heard.. EVER

that was perfect you gotta put a chapter 3

tristahoontristahoonover 11 years ago

FUCKING awesome would love more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need to continue this

One of my favorite stories on Literotica. :D

You got to continue this. It was so fucking hot!!

incorrigible1incorrigible1almost 11 years ago
More Please

You can't leave us hanging; this needs a few more chapters!

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Really?

The awesome present was a box of condoms? Stopped reading there. Way too painful to continue. I fucking hate condoms. Truly. As a matter of fact, I know very few people who like them. Actually, I know no-one at all who likes them. But then again, I haven't asked everyone... Why would someone include them in a fantasy or story? To be responsible? Really? In a story about incest? LOL Sure thing.

I mean the tale is written with an outrageous dramatic flare, but that's ok, it's bringing a certain flavour, or tone to the story. So it's still fun to read. But the condoms? Sorry, they killed it for me. Especially since they weren't subtly introduced to the story, but were blatantly made a big deal over. No, it doesn't work. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story, but I agree...

with the last reader--no condoms! Especially when an older brother is fucking his baby sister. Nothing should come between the boy's big stiff cock and his darling kid sister's cute little cunt. It's not fair to the boy, who deserves to blow his young balls freely up between his sister's legs. And it's not fair to the girl, who has the right to feel her big brother's strong jets of semen hitting her tender cunt walls. Otherwise, it's a good story, it deals with what's happening today everywhere, every day and night. Look, the kids live together, the boy gets exciting glimpses of his sister's adorable little coochie, she gets real good looks of her brother's meaty cock and loaded balls. The brother gets hard and his sister gets wet. They're young and fit and they go and do what's natural. The brother sticks his stiff fat prick up his sister's pretty little twat, fucks her real good, and unloads his brotherly balls way up inside his little sis. Soon the only guys who haven't fucked their sister will be a few hopeless assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didnt use condoms

To those who stopped reading after the condom part go back and reread. They didnt end up using them. It was a wonderful moment of passion and i dont guve a fuck about the condoms. Wonderful story i loved both parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Came a little too hard reading this

I'm in love with the character development in this story as well as their relationship growing. Collin is to die for, and love your build-up to the climax (no pun intended).

Please please please please continue the story. Get Shana on some birth control and let lovers love<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Fucking Shit that was hot

Condoms? Birth Control? I'm just a bit confused; Shana was involved with the asshole for 5 years, yet she's not on BC? It doesn't make sense; we were told in the beginning that Matt got a woman Preggers! So Shana had to be on BC. Was Colin asking about condoms for Anal? Which would in fact make sense for health reasons. I noticed of course that Shana was too flustered to answer Colin when he asked; so I'm not sure she ever connected the dots.

Personally; this is now one of my favorite Incest stories. The fact that Colin has spent years apparently planning this out is mind-boggling; it's d-a-r-k! It's one thing to plan out the details with her participation; quite another to do it not knowing if he'd ever have a chance to capitalize on it. He just popped up out of nowhere last week, hmmmmm. A bit of a Stalker? The real question is what is his "name" / "cover story" now? If he doesn't exist; then legally there is no Incest!! Think about it people; is someone going to run a DNA test on them before they can get a Marriage License? Nope!! No one knows him, they can get hitched tomorrow!

Please continue;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
together 5 years?

okay so sh was with this dude for 5 years and never even saw a picture of her brother? that's the only conclusion I can come to as to why the ex didn't recognize him. not just the ex but anyone if he's been living with her how has no one realized it was her brother?

Gentle_N_WildGentle_N_Wildover 9 years ago
Excellent Writing ...

And damn fucking hot too! I will definitely be looking at your submission history for more good stuff.

Kathleen48Kathleen48over 9 years ago
Tops!

Yes, enjoyed this story so much. Memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot!

Love this story. Love it that he won her before her being the 'cold hearted bitch' really became her personality. But I'm glad MY sister and I started younger. Do Colin and she make any babies? Not that I think all stories must end with pregnancy, but they did forget the condom. Family love is the love you can always depend on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Still really good! The whole calling someone a slut or whore does absolutely nothing for me, its actually a huge turnoff. :/

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still not too late...

to add a 3rd and maybe a 4th chapter. This is soooo Hot! Your use of descriptors is fantastic. I can almost smell the sex. And you have left some unknowns for it to work. We really want you back. 5 more! -bern1965(pending).

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
More please

Please don't stop now. This could be an even hotter story of great sex and a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We want (need?) MORE!!

Please continue this tale of sweet, true love and devotion by two genuinely kind, caring people!!😎

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Really?

condoms and a butt plug? How nice of you Colin.

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

FANTASTIC!

Best brother and sister story.

Can’t wait for the next chapter PLEASE!

Well written.

Hope you continue!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

when is chapter 3?

TxflgatorTxflgator3 months ago

Wonderful story

Please continue

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

Beautiful 🤗 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous