But You're My Brother! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karma_bonds
karma_bonds
161 Followers

Finally, when I could take no more, I felt my orgasm hit me. It was just as intense as last night. I moaned around him as I came, which triggered his orgasm because he pulled out and exploded all over my face. I closed my eyes as I felt the hot jizz spurt on my chin, my forehead, my cheeks, and a couple shots landed on my neck and tits. Then he rolled over on his side, pulling my pussy with him, which twisted my body.

He was still giving me soft little licks, letting me ride his tongue sideways in a leisurely manner. Then he let me go and stood up.

I stared at him, he was upside down because of my position, but I loved how he looked. His cock was starting to soften and he was covered in sweat.

"You're beautiful covered with my cum." He leaned down and kissed the corner of my lips again. "But I'm gonna wipe it off before it gets sticky ok?"

I touched a particularly large spot of his hot goo on my cheek and pulled it away from my face to look at it. It was thick, the scent musky. I looked into his eyes when I licked the stickiness off my fingers.

"It tastes good!" I said. Then with a wicked grin, I added. "My brothers cum is delicious!"

He chuckled and left for a towel. I leaned back on the bed and spread my legs. I reached down to my pussy where his mouth was, it was still pretty juicy down there. I stroked my clit and moaned. It was so sensitive!

I lay there on his bed, breasts heaving as I stroked my clit. My wet pussy wanted his cock in there so badly! I was so empty...

"Colin..."

He came back in the room and paused, watching me play with myself, my face and neck covered with his cum. He just watched me with this look of shock before he came closer to me.

"I never knew I could get so turned on watching you fuck yourself," He said stroking my thighs with the warm wash cloth he brought in. "Just keep playing while I clean up. Then I'll give you all of this." He grabbed his cock and I moaned.

He wiped my face while I dipped two fingers into my honey pot. My fingers came out coated with my wetness, I rubbed it around my clit before I dipped it back in. I felt the little shocks of pleasure as they built up in me like before, winding tighter and tighter until I was ready to burst from an orgasm.

But Colin stilled my hand.

"No!" I gasped in frustration. "Why?"

He smiled and pushed both of my heads above my head. I watched my tits rise to attention and he took them in his mouth once more. Then I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my sopping cunt.

He teased me like that, just rubbing the head around my whole, getting it moist. I whimpered and begged him to stick it in and let me cum on his dick but he just laughed.

"Colin, please!" I pushed my hips over his dick again, only to have him drop it below my ass. "I want to fuck you! Please! Just own my pussy baby, tear up your little sister sweet cunt!"

He loomed over me, suddenly I felt powerless. Here he was, with a rod that could split me in two and I was rocking my hips trying to get him to fuck me. The thought made me gush.

"Mm," He moaned as he eased the tip in a bit. Slowly, he was stretching me out. "Does my little sister want her big brothers meat to pound her pussy?"

"Yes!" I squealed. "Please! Fuck your baby sister Colin! Make me your fucking whore!"

He grinned at me and with one hard thrust, shoved his dick in my body. I screamed from the pleasure. I thought it would hurt, but it was a mild feeling of stretching out. The intensity of being full of his cock overrode any discomfort. I felt him so deep in my pussy that I was whimpering. Then he pushed forward a little more and I think I went cross eyed from pleasure.

"Oh!" Was all I could say as he pulled out again and pushed back into me. "Colin!"

"How does that feel?" He asked with another pump. "You really are my whore aren't you? Do you like it? Being your big brothers little fuck slave?"

"Yes!" I cried out as he started fucking me harder and faster. His hips found a consistent speed that made my pussy quiver. The hot wet friction between us burned me until I came. I screamed as my blood rose into my breasts and my face. I felt like I just ran a mile, high on drugs. I was tired but totally blissed out and ready to fuck some more.

He pulled my thighs further apart and I gasped as he pushed deeper into me. When he pushed my knees to my nipples I was starting to squirm on the bed. My pussy was soaked, I felt a wet spot under my ass. This was the kind of mind blowing sex I had only ever read about, but never experienced. This was the sex that made nymphomaniacs! The sex that made girls run around with skirts and no panties, skimpy tops and no bras. This was the sex that they wrote songs about!

"COLIN!" I screamed as the pressure once again started to build. Multiple orgasms? Who knew! Fuck! I was screaming as he pounded me. He was grunting as our fucking made sloppy wet slapping noises that only spurred on my lust. He lowered his grip from my shins to my ass, but I held my knees to my chest. The penetration was unbelievable! He was so deep and I was so tight! I thought I would die, but it felt so fucking good.

"Cum for me Shana," He pounded harder. "Ah, fuck! Cum with me!"

At his insistence, my pussy exploded and my orgasm tackled me like a fucking line backer. It shoved me to the ground mercilessly and tore me apart. When Colin came, I felt it deep inside of me. The punch of his hot cum was like a thrust in my womb. For a second I panicked because we didn't use a condom. And he JUST bought some! But then, it didn't matter because the sexual euphoria settled around me and I sighed when he dropped his head to my neck and breathed in my scent.

I leaned down and sniffed his head. I smiled dumbly when he looked up at me, sweat dripped down his face and his smile was crooked. But I didn't care. I loved him anyway.

We were covered in sweat and other substances. But after that I didn't care. I just wanted to bask in our love. I held him tightly while he pushed his cock deeper into me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Shana," He whispered into my breasts.

"I love you Colin." I said into his hair. "My darling older brother."

karma_bonds
karma_bonds
161 Followers
12