Butt, Balls & Pitts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jesus, you do that well.” She said.

But I wasn’t done. I pulled my well-lubricated dick out and replaced the head where my thumb used to be.

“No, no. It won’t fit. Please don’t….’

Her words fell onto deaf ears. Mr. Johnson and I had other ideas. I started to push forward gently. “Relax,” I whispered.

She started to say something when the head of my dick disappeared past the onramp into the Hershey Highway. Angela started to pant now, and I didn’t move. I was enjoying the view of my cock in her perfect ass.

“Take it,” I groaned.

She moved her hips back and my cock disappeared further until it was to the hilt. I moved back a forth a couple of times to get her used to the foreign presence, then started moving quicker.

Angela screamed and I stopped; thinking I hurt her badly I started to pull out.

“Don’t you dare stop!” She nearly yelled.

Not needing any more advice, I started sliding back in gently, using her own natural lubricant. I reached down in between her legs and with two fingers pulled out more pussy lube and applied it to my dick and her stretched out ass. She was going nuts, as each thrust produced incredible heat and friction. I couldn’t take it much longer and I started to pound Angela’s small hole harder and longer.

I held her hips and watched, as my penis would disappear into the object of my desire, then I pull back and do it again. Harder and harder, my balls bouncing off her love muscle till they started their upward climb.

I knew I would come soon and in a fit of passion moaned, “I’m Cumming!”

My cock spasmed deep inside her now not so tight ass as it filled her highway with what seemed like quarts of fluid. Spent, I pulled out my very tired and happy Mr. Johnson and lay down on the bed. Angela lay next to me, and I got up just enough to rest my head on her ample breast.

I listened to her heartbeat for a while before saying, “Wow. That was incredible.”

She purred in response. “Yeah, but I think I’m going to walk funny for the next day or two.”

12