Butt Lovely Pt. 03 - Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have nothing to say. The story is horrible and makes me want to punch someone.

"So, long story short... There was a storm and some of the containers fell. Ours was leaning horribly all throughout the night and I was sure we'd end up in the sea and drowned. Part of me hoped for it. When the ship eventually settled, the crew must have started checking containers and we were rescued. Jeffrey was the captain of that ship and I was the only girl who could speak English. He put us to shore in Darwin."

She gives Jules a smile and a peck on the lips. "Thanks honey." Then she moves back to her own seat.

"We were put into a detention centre while immigrations and such looked into things. Eventually the other girls were all granted asylum because Australian federal police believed they'd simply be killed if returned to Japan. I, however had a criminal conviction for drug trafficking. Jeffrey visited the detention centre a few times over the next three months. When he heard of my fate; deportation home, he went straight to the Federal Minister and told him we'd fallen in love on the ship and that I'd agreed to marry him. I didn't believe for a moment it would work, but the smart man also went to the media."

She lights another cigarette. "Twelve months later... Welcome Mrs Anderson; Australian citizen. It took more than a few months to wear him down. He finally let me share his bed. He was fifty-eight then and I had no idea how old I was. I made up a birthday for the immigration people that put me at twenty-three. I wasn't quite that old, but it kept them happy."

"And here we are." I toast with my water bottle. "Fucking hell, Jules. Stick your finger up my bum next time, love."

They both giggle at that.

"So, about that." She smiles and continues, "We had defined a manner in which our engagement would transpire, and I felt confident and in control. When that happened, I was straight back to that little girl. Jeffrey has helped me find a lot of personal power as far as it's all concerned. We keep things like anal and watersports and a few other things, sacred to the marriage bed and our close friends. He knows I take a deep satisfaction from them but how terribly fragile the control issue is. We function... I'm sorry this went wrong. I was having a lovely time. And now we have to work out how to move forward."

"Bugger..." Offers Jules.

"I know you paid me a hell of a lot of money and haven't collected on the double penetration you really wanted."

"D.P.?" I squint at Jules.

"Shh." She admonishes.

"So, we have options." Su-Lin strums her finger on the table. "Option one. I go home. We forget about tonight and because I feel bad about your money, we plan another evening together to collect upon it. Option two. I stay as your friend and we see where things go."

"Option two." I raise a hand like I'm voting.

Jules laughs and raises her hand too. "All those in favour."

"Wankers." Laughs Su-Lin and holds her own hand up.

She looks me squarely in the eyes. Then Jules. Then she stands. Bows and holds out her hand. "Amaya Anderson. I do not remember my birth surname, but I do remember my first name means night rain. It was fitting. I did all my crying in the dark when no-one could see me fall apart."

Jules stands and pulls the bowing woman close. I stand and rub her back. "Hello Amaya. Thankyou for sharing your story. I'm humbled, love."

"You just might be, Davo." She pulls away from the group hug. "Okay. So... I guess we're going to kick this up a gear. You'll be sorry..." She laughs. "Go refill all those water bottles, Davo. I need to speak with Julia a moment."

Amaya... Formerly, Su-Lin; sits directly in my lap when I plonk six full water bottles on the little balcony table and sit. The first thing she does is pull me to her pretty lips in a bloody toe curler of a smooch. Cheese and rice, she can swirl that little tongue around. I'm practically lifting her off my legs with my newly sprung erection.

"Davy. Hold on tight. Things are going to get a little bit wild, lovely." Julia smirks with her bright blue eyes flashing naughtily.

"So... What does she call you? Ah... So 'lovely Davy'," Amaya says, "Jeffrey empowers me sexually by allowing me to do a thing called bottoming from the top."

"Ah... More of Jules' bum games." I nod like I have a single fucking clue.

"Haha. No silly. He lets me be really bossy." She kisses me lightly on the chin. "I get to be the boss and tell him what to do. But secretly, I'm telling him how to do fun and naughty things to me."

I shrug. "Yeah... Nah. Not clear, love."

"Well. Play along okay. Julia and I have had a bit of a talk. Orange and Red still stand. Anything you don't like; you say so please. Yeah?"

"Yeah... Righto."

"Now this bit's important. Are you listening with your big brain and not this fella?" She says, wriggling on me.

"Tryna."

"So..." She smirks at Jules. "So, lovely Davy." She mocks Jules perfectly. "You have seen my documentation from the doctors. Jules has told me all about your sexual history and general health. If you are satisfied that I'm clean and comfortable with the whole concept, the condoms are out. The fucking things burn after a while. I end up sore for days. Think on that. That's number one."

"Yeah righto." Jules is nodding and giving me a thumbs up.

"Two... I'm the boss. You do what I say, when I say it."

"Hmmm..." Jules is rolling her eyes at me.

"Three... Jeffrey insists on watching. I've been gushing over Julia's tits and your beautiful dick and he's a dirty old perve. He gets a huge kick out of watching if I let him but it's up to you. This one is negotiable. Please do this one, Davo. He's seventy-eight now and his biggest pleasure lies in watching mine these days. Please? For me? I live to make him happy."

The kiss she seals the request with has me ready to tear her robe from her and rape her on the balcony. When she pulls her pretty lips away from mine, I nod at Julia. "We right, love."

Her consent is my green light. She swallows, shrugs, and says, "Not much to look at, but if he wants."

"Fucking dickhead." Amaya says to her, "You're fucking gorgeous. And the first thing you are going to do for 'Mistress'!" It's hissed. "Is stop apologising for yourself. You're beautiful. If I ever find... If you feel anything less than perfect... Hmmph. Now, you will set up the cameras in my bag. There are two. One goes in the bathroom. One goes in the bedroom. They are small. About the size of a matchbox. Do you understand, bitch?"

The 'bitch' is hissed too. Jules' eyes widen at the vehemence with which its spoken.

"Bitch?" She asks.

"My bitch. From this moment forward. Camera's! Now! Bitch!" She adds a harsh slap to Julia's bum to make her point. "And make sure they point directly at the tub and at the bed."

"Okay?" Jules wide eyes look to me for assurance. I nod.

"And you... Drink." She thrusts a bottle of water at me. "You may suck my tits between mouthfuls. Imagine you are drinking my breast milk. Be a good boy, Davy..." The 'Davy' is exaggerated and teasing.

I comply eagerly. I'm thirsty anyway. For the water strangely, and for her breasts most positively. I worship at them between mouthfuls and she holds her fingers harshly in my hair and swaps my lips between my water bottle and her nipples. It hurts a little but not enough to stop me slurping water and nipping and sucking at beautiful little brown nipples.

She's gasping her arousal and pulling one of my hands to her crotch as Jules returns.

"How many people are watching your new husband worship my tits, bitch? Are you ashamed? You're doing a shit job of satisfying him. I think you should be punished. How about we take your pretty bride inside and fuck the living shit out of her, 'lovely Davy'?"

"Sounds like a ripper idea, love."

"Carry me in then. Carry me in like you should be carrying your blushing wife to bed." Julia's eyes widen at the audacious statement and a deep flush spreads on her chest. I know that angry flash. She frowns and nods at me then stalks angrily behind us to the bedroom where I place Amaya on the bed.

Amaya watches Julia with a haughty disdain. Julia stands with her arms crossed beneath her breasts and watches as Amaya pushes me down to my back beside her.

"Suck his dick, bitch." She doesn't even bother looking at Julia who is fuming as she struts toward the bed. "Get my new toy hard for Mistress."

I've never had a disgruntled, angry blowjob before and it feels fucking fantastic. It's rough and Jules' anger shows in the hard grip she has and the fast, harsh, sucking bob she establishes.

"Is she doing acceptably, David? Shall I slap her a little?" Jules angry eyes flash up to find mine and then flash to Amaya's in defiance. "Oh, but she's so pretty when she's angry, David."

Amaya left the bed and I reached for Julia's face to stroke it apologetically, but she slapped my hand away and kept bobbing and sucking with her hands clenching into my thighs for balance as she knelt between my legs. Glancing away I saw Amaya bringing a small overnight bag to the bed.

Reaching inside it, she removed a purple thing. It was shaped like a dick at one end and a thicker bulbous oval on the other. I watched as she took a bottle of sanitiser and cleaned it then a tube of lubricant and smeared a little on the bulbous end. Its purpose was quickly explained.

She knee-walked up the bed to stand with her knees spread near Jules' head and slipped that bulbous thing easily inside herself. Then swaggering and rubbing the dick like end that stood up out of her she reached and grabbed a handful of Jules' hair.

"Suck Mistresses dick, bitch." Roughly she pulled Jules off me by her hair and I could see tears in the corners of her eyes as Amaya speared that purple weapon between my bride's puffy lips. It was not a huge instrument, maybe five inches long, but poor Jules' gagging sounds as Amaya fucked her mouth almost had me searching for a safe word.

For her part though, Jules' eyes rolled up in her head and she groaned. Whether at the rough use or in delight I wasn't certain until I saw Amaya's hand working hard on her. Jules' breasts always fascinate me. Even hidden under bulky clothes, they draw my attention. But swaying with lust and harsh use in front of me I just can't help myself and fill my hands with them.

I'm rewarded with another groan from Jules as she does her best to 'suck Mistresses dick, bitch.' Amaya roughly drags my left hand from Jules' breast and drags it to her sopping pussy and I do my best to multitask.

When she thrusts the purple thing in Jules' mouth, I can feel the bulb of it move deeply inside Amaya as I rub her moisture over her clit. Frustratedly, she drags my hand so that my thumb massages her clit and my fingers splay on her mound. Every couple of thrusts I feel Jules' nose bump my hand. My dick bobs hard and lonely between my wife's legs.

"That will do, Julia. That will do." When Amaya pulls Jules' face away from the purple toy, I see more than anger in her teary eyes. I see horrified delight and arousal. Spit runs down her chin and Amaya leans in to lick it from her and kiss her gently.

"Turn around. Face his feet. Watch my eyes, bitch. See how they drink you in as you move? See how I lust for you?" I can from here as I watch Jules' awkwardly turn to straddle my thighs.

"Whenever you think about putting yourself down or making some self-deprecating comment from this moment on, I want you to remember the way I'm looking at you right now. It's the same way your husband looks at you. You're beautiful, my bitch. Absolutely, perfectly, fuckably, beautiful. And unless, David or I give you permission to think otherwise, you will not speak disparagingly about your beautiful curves, these fine tits, that gorgeous, spankable bum, your lovely long dark hair, your sexy lips, your perfect angel's face. If you do so, you are hurting our feelings and calling us foolish. Do you understand, bitch?"

Julia looks back at me a little confused, then back to Amaya who cups her cheek and pulls her eyes to her own. "Yes Mistress," My sweet wife whispers.

"Good girl." She smiles and bends down to kiss her on the lips. "And good girls get good things."

"You! Pig! Are you fucking insane?" her fiery gaze is fixed on me. "You have been married to this gorgeous thing for hours now and haven't even claimed her. You should have thrown her to the floor in the limousine. Ravished her while some random driver was just metres away. But no..."

She fists a clump of my hair into her grip and pulls my face close to hers. "No... You fuck the escort first. Your beautiful, sexy, new wife went to all the trouble of hiring an escort to make your wedding night something truly fabulous and you pounce on the help? What sort of sick fuck are you?"

I'm struggling to take her seriously. I know it's all kind of roleplay and seriously, she led the initial action, so it wasn't my doing that I fucked her first. Jules and her kinda- SMACK!

"Jesus..." I whinge as she draws her hand back again.

"Red, red-" Jules squeals.

"Okay..." Amaya lowers her hand and blushes. Wiping her hand across her face in thought she says, "No face slapping. Sorry, sometimes I get a little... Are we good?"

I nod. Jules shrugs.

"Well put your fucking dick in your bride, you fucking wally." She laughs. "You're not here to bake a cake. Jules, claim him honey. Sink that sweet dick inside. Come on now, bitch."

Some of her fire and confidence returns after the code red. And Jules does exactly as instructed. Without a second of hesitation she simply slips me inside her hot and absolutely drenched self. This whole show must be really turning her on. This monsoonal level of arousal is something I've experienced a few times with her but not the norm.

Instead of inching me in, like she usually does, she pounds me home and cries out with the invasion. "Fock Davy. Fock Hubby. Nggghh... Fock."

Then I watch as a slightly softened 'mistress' straddles me too. She sits facing Jules with her legs up over Jules legs and her body pressed up against my wife's. They kiss deeply. The fire and passion of the roleplay is reflected in the heat of their smacking, slurping lips and the writhing of their bodies against each other.

This is what I was afraid of. How I'd feel seeing Jules that 'into' someone else. Right now, even with my dick wedged deep inside her, my wife is miles away with someone else.

Jules gasps as Amaya's face drops to her chest. I feel an involuntary spasm of her around my dick as it communicates to me the pleasure she takes from this. Her head is thrown back and she leans back to brace her hands on my ribs and offer her breasts fully to Amaya. I wish I had a camera.

My own hands leave the bed where they've been idle and search for warmth and flesh. One finds Amaya's toned tight buttcheek and the other my new wife's neck. I trace her jaw and feel her ragged breath beneath my palm. I feel the thrusting clenching of Amaya's arse as she grinds against her toy and consumes Jules' nipples and fleshy orbs.

And then I see a thing, I'll remember for a long time. Amaya's hands slide down my wife's back to grasp her bum and urge her upon me. It's like I'm suddenly remembered as Jules' slowly starts to work me inside her. The view is splendid. My Jules' naked back and beautiful bum. Amaya's pale hands on Julia's even paler skin.

Jules' riding writhing brings me into the moment. I can feel myself responding to the deep walls of her and the little sliding clenching at my base. Her pace slowly crescendos with urging from Amaya's hands on her arse and the attention of her lips on Jules' breasts.

Then out of nowhere, Julia clamps on me. And clamps again and again and her throat opens in a wail of ecstasy that rises in pitch as her orgasm climbs higher. The weight of the two women on my legs prevents me moving enough to reach my own end and I watch delighted as Amaya returns the earlier favour.

Her finger slides slowly and as deliberately as she purified utensils earlier, in a straight line down Jules' back bone. My hands spread Jules' cheeks lewdly and I watch as Amaya finds her target and slips her finger deep inside Jules' bum.

The wailed shriek becomes a silent scream. The clasping grasp of Jules' body on my dick becomes a paroxysm of hunching grabbing grip.

Like a storm passing, Jules slowly ebbs. She slumps heavily into Amaya's arms and only little aftershocks and her steady breathing tell me she's awake.

"Turn around, bitch. I'm not done with this arse yet." There is very real and very present menace in the low growl of Amaya's voice. "Mistress is gonna fuck the shit out of you, princess. How do you like that idea."

"Oh god... Davy..." Her tear stained cheeks and flushed chest greet me first as she awkwardly turns to face me, holding me like a prize inside her still. "Oh god, lovely Davy."

She slumps down on my chest and nips at my jaw with her lips as her breathing settles.

"Oh, you'll love this Julia. Jeffrey makes it for me." She shows us a little plastic bottle with clear slightly yellowish liquid in it. "Hash lube. Thicker than standard. Water based, but with a dash of turkey red oil to hold hash oil in suspension through the liquid. You won't be driving for the next six weeks, will you?"

I'm a little concerned. Just the mention of hash triggers my addict brain.

"Don't worry David. If it gets on you, it's highly unlikely your skin will absorb any of the THC. But when I work it right up inside Julia's bum, she'll soak it right up and ride out the mellowest body buzz. Have you ever fucked when stoned?"

I nod. Julia replies, "Intense but don't want to remember that. Amsterdam, with Carrie." Her eyes play on mine as she slowly rides me.

"So, I have your consent then, Julia."

Her eyes ask mine, so I answer for her, "I'm sure she'll love it."

"It helps to relax the sphincter as well. I wouldn't have anal sex without it."

What Jules couldn't see during this exchange was Amaya liberally lubricating the purple dick. I'm absolutely positive she did not expect the sudden and deep invasion. Without fanfare or forewarning, Amaya simply lined up Jules' bum and speared deep inside her. I felt the hard tool slide along the underside of my dick as Jules' eyes went saucer wide and her mouth opened in a silent pained expression.

"Tell me you like my dick in your arse, bitch. Say it."

"Ohhh... God, so good." Jules groans into my chest. "So full. Two cocks. So good."

Jules sits still upon my dick, probably focusing on the sensations in her bum as Amaya slides slowly back and forth.

"Ohh uh, ohh uh," Jules moans with the rhythm and slowly moves to meet the thrusting purple tool.

"Do you want it harder, bitch? Are you ready for me to own this arse?"

"Own it. Do it." Jules pants, pushing back. "Oh Davy, it's... it's..." She moves forward enough to kiss me, leaving me room to move my hips in thrusts that alternate with Amayas now harder, insistent pounding. Each time her thighs slapped against Jules' bum, she pressed there a moment and moaned herself. That double ended thing must be doing it for her too.

"Thank you, Davy. Just like... So wow... You're in me hard and deep and it feels like you're in me back there too. Moving in and out at the same time and stretching and ooofff." She falls back to lying on my chest as Amaya doubles her efforts again.

"Fuck me, bitch. Fuck me. I can, god yes, oh yes. Fuck me back so good." Slap! Amaya slaps Jules' gorgeous bum. Slap! "Fuck me harder, bitch."

And Jules does her best to thrust back on us. Her eyes cross and uncross and she pants heavily into my chest hair. "Oh Davy, I'm so close. So full of you. So... Oh... Fuck..."

I see Amaya lean to her side without breaking cadence and pick up her phone. She taps at the screen and, "Get fucked," I grunt as powerful vibrations start deep inside Jules' bum.