Butt Lovely Pt. 03 - Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments, I hear a scream of "Kiai!" from Amaya and she slumps to shake through orgasm on Jules' back. Jules' rides jerkily on my dick with her eyes squinted closed. I know that look. She chases her own orgasm and quickly finds it.

"Fock. Me. Davy. Wow. Oh. Fock. Gnn. Oh. Oh." The vibration and the weight of both girls as they shiver and Jules' grasping contractions take me past the edge I've been riding and I pump into her time and time again all the while wishing Amaya would turn that fucking thing off. The overstimulation is too much.

Thankfully, she rolls off to the side and slips her toy from Jules' bum. It's followed by a series of short sharp farts and that always cracks Jules up. She laughs into my chest hair then leans up for a kiss.

"Oh god, thankyou Davy." She pulls the still shaking Asian girl to her and kisses her as well. "You too, lovely Amaya. That was... Aww..." She shakes her head, not finding words and I watch as Amaya grips the purple toy and pulls it quickly out of herself.

"Fuck. Too much. Fuck." She says and tosses it to the floor.

We three huff and lay sprawled on the big bed. I was trying to catch my breath. I could see Jules just lying there smiling tracing her fingers through the wet mess of herself and Amaya cuddles close to her side with her eyes closed and a content smirk on her face. Her fingers roam on Jules' breasts and I worry about my dick.

It's still hard. Maybe the sight of Jules and Amaya's post coital cuddling did it. Maybe the tea? I don't know but I'm thirty-five and it doesn't seem to realise that. I'm also busting for a piss. Maybe it's just a piss horn.

"Ladies I need the loo. You guys need anything while I'm up?"

Amaya opens her eyes and looks at Jules then at my dick, then frowns for a moment.

"You right love?" I ask her.

"Bathroom. Now! Both of you." She uses her bossy mistress voice. "No-one pisses until I say so. Understand?"

"Righto then love." I shrug. My teeth really are floating and follow the Asian lady who drags my wobble kneed wife by the hand.

"What's going on lovely Am-"

Jules is cut off by a firm, "Shut up bitch. Just do as you're told." Amaya shoves Jules roughly through the bathroom door and waits for me to shuffle comically past with my stupid piss horn keeping me moving from foot to foot.

"You. Stand here and don't move. No touching. No pissing. No talking. Understand?"

I nod at the serious looking pretty face.

"You." She says to Jules. "In the tub. Sit on the edge."

Jules complies and awkwardly clambers into the tub and up on the edge. She's smiling at me and shrugs. I return the gesture as Amaya says, "spread em bitch." She pushes at Jules knees and holds them lewdly stretched then kneels between my wife's knees.

The view is splendid. If I didn't think I was about to fucking piss myself I'd probably enjoy it more, but the pretty Amaya's toned butt is pointed directly at me and I can see her shaved slit and puckering little bum hole. I watch as she leans in and starts eating my wife's pussy like she hasn't fed for a week.

One of Jules' hands holds the side of the tub where she sits for balance and the other reaches for Amaya's head. Amaya puts her own hand roughly over Julia's and forces her to make a fist in her hair. Pulling off her for the briefest moment she urges, "Fuck my face bitch. Fuck it hard like I fucked your arse."

I'm not sure if Jules starts pulling Amaya or if Amaya head butts into Jules snatch but either way Amaya is roughly thrust over and over onto Julia's pussy. Between thrusts Amaya potty mouths at her and I am doing my best Riverdance impersonation as I try to hold what's going to be a record breaking piss in.

"Don't fucking piss bitch."

"Oh yeah, fuck my face hard."

"You like that slut?"

"Harder. Use my face, bitch."

Between the two of them, I reckon Jules is getting really close to cumming. She makes a kind of face usually. Like she's concentrating or something. She's making it now as she grunts and groans and works Amaya's face on herself.

Amaya must know it too. I see her reach a hand up and I think she's going to start flicking at Jules' clit but instead she presses down firmly on her belly.

"Oh fuck." Jules pants. "No! You're going to make me wee."

"Don't piss bitch. Hurry up and come for me Jules. Come on now."

And come she does. She pulls Amaya's head hard to her crotch and starts making a kind of pained noise as Amaya pushes down harder on her bladder.

"Piss." I hear Amaya hiss and I really wish she was talking to me.

"I can't... I... god..." and then Julia shrieks and I watch amazed as she pisses in Amaya's pretty face where she's still licking and sucking and fucking hell... It looks like Julia comes again. Or more. Or still. Who knows, but she's bucking against Amaya's face and piss is streaming down between them and it's making it harder still for me to hold my own bladder.

The stream of almost clear urine pools in the plugged lower end of the bath and I ache with the need to piss. Amaya's head is released as Jules brings a hand to her eyes that stream with tears of something. Humiliation? I watch her face hoping to find her thoughts painted on its pretty features but her expressions flit across it.

Amaya suckles at my wife's pussy where the stream of piss is dwindling. I believe she's actually drinking some of it. Fucking hell. I've seen porn where they do this but never thought anyone would do it for enjoyment.

Jules' eyes open and find mine and she sucks on her lower lip in embarrassment. I wink at her and she returns a fleeting grin. She lifts Amaya's face up to her eyes and studies her quite seriously. Whatever emotions trouble her, she lifts the girls head to her own and kisses her pissy mouth.

They kiss for a long moment. I feel forgotten as I hop from foot to foot. Julia runs her hands down Amaya's back and the moment looks quite intimate. They cuddle then for some time. My wife's beautiful large breasts cradle Amaya's face and she makes little happy snippets of speech.

"Julia thank you."

"So much for me."

"So hot."

"So..."

"Oh..." She says quite seriously, pulling apart from my much-settled wife. "David. I kinda forgot. Hey Julia tell Davo what you had to do to prepare for this evening."

"No. What?" Julia looks blankly at Amaya. "You mean for... erm, bottom things?"

Amaya nods and Jules blush spreads down to her chest. "I can't Amaya. It wouldn't be... It's so..."

"Julia darling, we just powerfucked the living shit out of your arse, you just pissed all over my face in front of him and now you're squeamish about the facts of life? I'm sure you even do it for other people. Patients. You know..."

I don't. I just know I am going to piss soon whether she says I can or not.

"Julia moves her bowels and then gives herself an enema, don't you Jules?" Amaya says matter of factly.

"I just... I'd be mortified Davy, if there was any mess you know?" She begs forgiveness with her eyes.

"You like it too, don't you Julia?" Amaya says teasingly.

"Well... Davy, it's just so... naughty and..."

"Well, I have a problem." Amaya says and sits up on the edge of the bath to hug the embarrassed Jules. "See all that fun with your bum, your finger in my bum earlier and Davo's gorgeous dick have me wanting to enjoy some backdoor action too. But I haven't prepared like you have and I don't suppose you brought your kit with you?"

Jules shakes her head.

"So, we're going to improvise. Don't worry, it'll be fun. Now you just get that shower going and clean yourself up a bit Julia. Make it nice and warm." With that she pulls the plug and the little puddle of piss drains along with the water from the handheld shower nozzle that Jules is washing her legs with.

"Hahaha." Amaya laughs at my wriggling and discomfort. "Davo, kneel over the plug."

Great, I finally get to piss. I wonder how I'm going to point my stupid erection down low enough to get somewhere near the plug hole.

"Don't piss, Davo." Jesus. I'm fucking busting here.

She leaves the tub and does the strangest thing. She holds the cistern for balance and climbs up to squat on the bowl. I quickly look back to Julia as I realise that Amaya is taking a shit. Jules is staring bug-eyed at the pooping woman as she uses soap to wash her pissy boobs. There's a bit of a farty noise and then the flush of the toilet.

Turning back, I see Amaya wiping her bum with a wet wipe. She smiles at me and says, "You've been a good boy and held that in for me?"

"Ah yeah. Don't think I can much longer though. Fucking busting, love."

She returns to the tub to kneel in front of me then leans down doggy style and wags her pretty butt at me. "Just the tip, Davo. Just the tip. In my butt, got it?"

"Ah, yeah?" I'm not gonna be able to fuck her. Not when I need to piss so bad. She presses back at me; I line up and I guess she's still a little relaxed from pooping because I slip in very easily and stop with just my knob in her.

"Good boy. Now Davo..." she looks back over her shoulder at me.

"Yeah?"

"Piss." Fuck me. She wants me to piss in her arse? "But stop when I tell you to, okay?"

I nod. "I don't know if... I can't..." I'm trying hard to relax enough to let a flow start but you know how hard it is when you've been holding out so bloody long.

"Oh fuck." I groan with release as I start flooding her arsehole. You know that feeling like pins and needles relief in your dick and stomach when you finally piss after holding it? Combine that with the hot grip of a fine looking arse on your knob and it's about as close to cumming as you can get without actually cumming. It's euphoric.

Amaya groans and rubs at her clit. Perhaps she's enjoying this too. "Stop. Stop Davo."

Somehow, I manage to clench and cut the flow. I'm still busting. She reaches around and presses her bum closed when she pulls off of me. Julia watches on entranced by proceedings. Her eyes are wide and her breathing heavy. She's holding the shower head at herself and grinding on it as she watches Amaya waddle over to the toilet.

"Sterile." Amaya tells my staring wife. "It's body temperature, sterile and readily available. A lot more fun than a cold plastic nozzle and a bag full of water too."

As she speaks, water spurts and farts from her bum to splash into the toilet. It is both the grossest and one of the most erotic things I've seen. She smiles at my shocked expression as she wipes and flushes.

"Fill her up, please Davo." She laughs as she takes position in front of me again.

Now I know what's required of me I comply eagerly. Jules leans over to watch me spear just my nob into Amaya's butt and this time I release much more quickly. Amaya groans as I fill her and she moves slightly back and forth on my knob as she does it. I've softened somewhat as the need to piss has reduced but the act and the sight of it arouses me back to full hardness.

"Stop, stop, stop." She giggles. "Ooh, that's pretty full this time. You should try it sometime Jules."

Julia looks at me like she's considering it. I shake my head. "She doesn't need any encouragement."

Both girls giggle and Amaya noisily shits piss water into the toilet.

"All shits and giggles aren't you both."

"You are fun, Davo. We're gonna be great mates. Jeffrey will like you. He's a cheeky cunt too." She pats at her arse end with some loo paper then joins us back in the tub. "Can I have that for a moment Jules? Unless you want to clean me up?" She wiggles her bare butt at Jules.

"Ooh!" she shrieks in surprise as Jules grabs her hips, drops the shower head and pulls her butt straight back to her mouth. Prying Amaya's cheeks wide open, she licks and sucks and cleans all around the Asian ladies ringpiece. Steadying herself on the tub edge, Amaya groans as Jules starts thrusting her tongue into her bumhole.

She looked to be already well clean from using the wet wipe but Jules' eagerness still surprised me. Jules pulls back and kisses each of Amaya's bum cheeks and says, "All clean, lovely Amaya."

"God damn Julia, you are a whole bunch of surprises. I meant you could clean me with the shower." Amaya turned and kissed her passionately and figuring I was no longer required I got up to go and relieve my half full bladder.

"Wait." Jules said. She was sucking on her lip again. "Come back."

I turned to see her eyes on my dick.

"Suck him, Amaya. Suck Davy's lovely cock."

With the power shift, Amaya looked quizzically at Julia's assertive nodding then raised her eyebrows before turning and sucking me into her mouth. She sucked me without enthusiasm though. It was more like something she was doing for Julia. Her eyes kept flitting to Jules for approval.

"No more bossy nonsense now lovely. Just tell us what you want and if we can we'll do it for you. After all, you've been delightfully attentive to my desires. Let Davy and I return the favour."

"Piss." She mumbles shyly around my dick. Then pulling off me turns to Julia and says, "I want him to piss in my mouth. I'm sorry." Her hands cover her face and she appears to be sobbing. "This is why I do the bossy thing. It's easier to be honest if I'm playing a role."

'Weird'. In the dictionary next to the word could be the picture in front of me. My hard dick bobs in front of a crying naked Asian escort who kneels in a bathtub being consoled my naked wife. A naked Asian escort who wants me to piss in her mouth moments after I've given her a piss enema.

When I woke up this morning, this was not something that I imagined my wedding day would involve.

"Shh, lovely Amaya. No one is judging you. You didn't make fun of me when I told you I wanted to know what it would feel like if Davy had two cocks, did you?"

Amaya shook her head slightly and dropped her hands away from her face to look coyly up at Jules.

"So please do us the courtesy of trusting us, too. If you like something, even if you think it's a bit rude, trust us with it please. After all you are here as a friend, aren't you?"

Amaya nodded. "Thanks Jules." She put a hand on Jules face and smiled. "I like the bossy thing, it makes it easier with strangers but I guess, I did say we... and I do hope we see more of each other after tonight. You'll have to visit us in the hills. Jeffrey... Oh damn it."

She slumps and shakes her head. "This is why I never, NEVER let clients... I don't have many friends. Fuck it." She pulls Julia into a big hug and after a long few seconds breaks it to kiss her on the lips. "I really like you guys. Davo?"

"Yeah love."

"I know you pair probably aren't really into the whole watersports thing but I'd really love it if you'd fuck my face pretty roughly. I'll tap out if you get too rough, but go hard ok?"

I nod.

"And Davo," She says quietly, her eyes pleading on mine. "I'd really like it if you gave me no warning and started pissing while you were doing it. If you can. If you want."

"Uh. Righto."

With that she pulls at my bum to bring my dick back to her lips, then with much more gusto launches into a fantastic blowjob. Her hands find mine at my side and pull them to her head where she scrunches my fingers in her hair as she did with Julia's earlier and I get with the program.

This time when she bobs down on me, I thrust deeply into her mouth until I feel her gag. I twist my fingers cruelly in her hair and hold her there while her eyes panic up at mine. God, the strangest twisted pleasure fills me. A man could lose his soul to this cruelty.

She draws ragged breaths when I push her off and her lips twist in a crazy smile. This time when I pull her onto me, I feel her swallowing past her gag reflex and she presses me deeper still until I'm fully seated in her. I could count the women in my life who've managed that on one hand. Her hands on my thighs press at me but I insist a moment longer. It's what she wanted right? Rough.

So wrapped up in the moment, it's only Julia standing and towelling off that prompts me to pull the poor girl off my dick. Trails of sticky spit link her to my throbbing dick as she sucks in wide mouthed breaths. Before she can fully settle, I pull her onto me in a series of short sharp thrusts.

Her moans confuse me. They could either be arousal or pain. I feel conflicted about doing this but a primal part of me urges me on. After a few more shallow, hair-pulled thrusts, I pull her hard down onto me and feel her throat take me again. This time I focus on the sensations instead of the sheer wonder of it. She swallows and the ridges of her throat milk me.

Piss. I'm supposed to piss. God, I don't know if I can. So, I pull her off me again and let her have a little more time to recover while I try and relax enough to empty my still half full bladder. When I can feel it start to rise, I pull her back onto me and let her have it.

Her eyes go wide with fear as she starts choking and horrified, I pull her off me least I drown the poor thing. She swallows and watches my eyes as I piss on her pretty lips and face. She pulls herself back onto my dick and takes me deep, still pissing. I let my grip on her hair soften, I want her to know she controls the moment.

Wild eyed, she swallows urgently and continues bobbing on my dick. Not a drop leaks past her lips and soon my flow ebbs. She pulls off to grasp at my dick and direct the last of my piss all over her breasts and I watch it flow down between her thighs. I'm shocked at my own enjoyment of the sight. So, debased yet so beautifully satisfied, she smiles at me.

"Thanks Davo." Standing she bends to reach for the shower head that lies in the tub and turns on the tap. "Let me give you a little wash, then maybe you two could go wait for me in the bedroom please. Julia love, do you think you could get him nice and hard for me? I won't be long."

"Nutty." Jules tells me as we lie caressing each other on the bed.

"I'll say. That was... Damn." I think it will take a few days to get my head around.

"No lovely, her bottom. When I cleaned it, it had a kind of nutty taste."

"Oh..."

"I liked it."

"Right."

We're interrupted by Amaya who is leaning against the door frame towelling her hair.

"So Jeffrey, the big old pervert absolutely loved that."

"Oh!" Jules blushes, "I was oblivious... Positively distracted. I... I..." She looks about frantically and covers her breasts. "I forgot."

"Haha. Relax honey. He's logged out now. He was quite complimentary on your breasts Jules. I think you have quite a fan in Jeffrey. Now I have a bet to win."

"A bet?" I ask her.

"Yeah, Jeffrey owes me a spa weekend if I can take that dick of yours as hard as I gave it to Jules earlier."

"Right then. Ah..." I scratch at my chin.

"But first." She says bending to pick up the discarded earlier toy and wiping it with her towel. "Davo, be a sport and sit over there for a moment please."

Taking the indicated chair, I watch as Amaya fixes Jules with hungry eyes and climbs on her hands and knees from the end of the bed until she is eye to eye with Julia. They share a kiss that embarrasses me with its passion. Voyeuristic shame fills me. I feel for a moment like a creepy snoop; like I've invaded their private moment.

But this is my brand new wife. My lover of the last two years. The woman I envision eternity with. This is my happy ever after tangling tongues in a frenzy of exploring hands. This is the vision of eroticism that I fell for all that time ago as I watched her pleasure herself during a summer storm. This passion is crucial to her. It's like her DNA or something. It would be wrong to tame or limit it, I believe.

But still... She's engrossed in the moment. I feel a pang of jealousy at that. I also feel my flaccid dick pulse. He has no such foibles. He simply sees two fantastically beautiful women engaged passionately and rises for a better view. Amaya wrestles a panting Jules into a position that allows them to rub their pussies together. Slick wet sounds and the smell of female arousal fill the room. Along with their groans and gasped nothings.