All Comments on 'Buttholing Ch. 03: Epilogue'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchalmost 7 years ago
Piece of art!

I love reading your nasty fucking tales! Your women are wanton, strong, dominant and know how to seduce and fuck a man dry. Perfect story! Thanks for writing this!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 7 years ago
Buttholing

Buttholing Buttholing Buttholing

Haha. So much fun.

MrMac98MrMac98almost 7 years ago
Follow Up

Story continued to be great... now all we need is a follow up where Mom finds out and her acceptance or rage.

inthenoke1980inthenoke1980almost 7 years ago
Great Writing

I always hate when I get to the last part of any of your series. Because I feel like it's setting me up for a long wait until you publish something new. Please say you've got something in the pipeline that's getting released soon!

Seriously, though, your stories are the best on this site. Keep 'em coming!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 7 years ago
Well this was a pleasant surprise...

...I had misread your profile page, so thought your latest epic was only two chapters long. You can imagine my surprise and pleasure when I saw this epilogue.

Well, everything seems to be neatly wrapped up in your usual fashion. The sluts are triumphant, the male protagonist has accepted his moral decline and all the girls are happily impregnated.

Something did occur to me. You like nastiness and dominance, with lots of rimming etc. What about golden showers? Might the girls have all lined up and been pissed on? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Evil must prevail

At least Devon delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Buttholing? Still a stupid premise

Buttholing? Really? Still a stupid premise.

AshantiHasALovelyBootyAshantiHasALovelyBootyalmost 7 years ago
The end of an amazing story.

As always, all ends with, the wife getting trashed but still I enjoyed these chapters and hopefully the next story won't take to long. The wait is to unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn.

I was fully expecting Cece to have something go wrong with her seduction target and end up fucking her brother instead. When something did wrong-- I KNEW IT, IT'S HAPPENING! ... but then... nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a story that Shakespeare made, but lost it... did you find it?

As much as I would've loved more of Sabrina's friends "adventures" to be written here, alas, we can't. We can't see Julie's type of seduction. We can't see Mr. Teacher's thoughts before leaving Cece. We can't see the "head-bashing appeal" that Devon used.

And as for the Crow-Church war, still nothing.

Still, great story, loved it. Especially the Spanish part, Jesus. Did you Google Translate that thing or do you know actual Spanish?

Welp... that's it, I guess. See you next 5 MONTHS (Don't do anything too messed up for your next story, and that means: Vore, Scat, Pissing on people, Just... don't. I'm not ready. Give me time for that.)

charliej9o3charliej9o3over 6 years ago
Love the epilogue

Whenever I read your stories, it's the epilogue part that really turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real ending

And then the baby ended up misformed with brain disease from being an inbred between daughter and father,lol, jk, great story! Though it got a little too redneck there for a bit. Cant stand reading when a parent gets thier children pregnant and viceversa, so cringey....

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 6 years ago
It's what you would expect

Nothing different here. The sex scenes are excellent but the plot may as well be written by the guys who wrote 1980s video games - all action, no story, and damnit, why the hell does everyone have to end up pregnant in these stories? Doesn't anyone use birth control? Dad won't have much time to be nailing these young women if he's taking care of their babies.

If you read for the sex scenes and for how positively fucked-up things get, well, it's done quite well. But it's the literary equivalent of a $100 gift card to a candy store - great at giving you a rush, but not much in terms of substance.

Also, I looked up "buttholing" and, as far as I know, it's not a thing. It's actually a borderline insane hobby in which people squeeze into tight spots for the hell of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Randy

Oh no, buttholing isn't a real thing, this means this story is FICTION? My world is over, thanks for pointing that out. Watson, you're an idiot.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 6 years ago
Finale !

You delivered what was promised, hot action and forbidden fruit. As always it is never enough and I can't wait for your next story.

While it's similar to something you did before, have you considered writing a story about a Police Officer/Detective been corrupted by a female mob boss/femme fatale ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stroy

Devon was my fucking favorite with Skye in second place followed by the daughter. Damn it slapping guys with your tits is a fucking fetish on it's own. Along with the princess archetype is golden. Though monetary gain is a problem, so that's too bad.

Blue90aBlue90aover 6 years ago
I loved it

I loved the entire series and gave them all 5s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This is probably the dumbest premise for a story I've ever read and I fucking love it! At the rate things are going, it feels absolutely believable. Great job, as usual. I've also gotta say that it's nice to see more father-daughter stuff from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This whole thing was really good

Made me want a full story telling Devon's tale, that would be great

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 6 years ago

It's been a while since I last reviewed one of your stories but they are still the same: deliciously hot, erotic, filthily arousing! Mmmm!

I'd personally loved to see a little snippet of Devon's seduction of her man.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the entire three parts

My favorite was Cece, from when you described her first image, to how you described her weekend session.

I was hoping for some ass to mouth action, but it did not deter from the quality of this story. On the contrary it was so engrossing that I kept wanting more ... pretty much like Jim, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fantastic

the whole story was well written, I liked how the sluts kept teasing and tormenting him until he finally gave in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Delectable

I can almost taste those succulent buttholes. Very fun and entertaining. I’m not sure that getting his daughter pregnant did much for the story. None the less ... Wow!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 5 years ago
Best Incest/Bestfriends Story - EVER!

Sabrina Get Props for making everything happen! I believe if more than a few 18+ women should start a growing fad! Amazing Descriptions and All the Sex is Better Than Any Other Story I've Read! I Had To Stop 3 Times to take care of 'Bathroom Business'! ALL Your Writing is Great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fan

I love you daddy daughter stories where the daughter is the Dom and dad becomes the Sub. They are so unique and you are an excellent writer. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idea

You asked for ideas, so how about story where the daughter finally gets her daddy to submit to her and make him her sex slave. Then she toys with him into doing sexual things when mom is around, he reluctantly gives into his Goddess's demands and starts doing those things when wife is around, sneakily of course. Then eventually wife does find out and he chooses to continue to worship his teenage goddess as her sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was a intense series' only turnoff was lack of details about Julie's perspective.

bigurnbigurnover 3 years ago

I finally found this episode and got the conclusion that finished the story. Oddly, this one could have used a few more lines giving details... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story would have been great but there was way too much unnecessary descriptive content. Too much to read before actually getting to the point. I tried a couple of your other stories lost interest because they were so drawn out.

udombakaraudombakaraover 2 years ago

This is the first comment I've ever made on this platform. I just came to check out the ending after reading the first chapter and I have to say I loved it as a story, this was the first story on this site that killed my boner.

Although I feel uncomfortable with the daughter all I have to say is if you like it there is no problem but if my daughter ever did that to me I will kill myself. Because the wife wouldn't believe me and I will call the cops and I know who they will believe so I will just kill myself and be done with it.

udombakaraudombakaraover 2 years ago

If I was the dad I would kill myself

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Wild. Adding you to favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was about to give this story 5 rating until I got to thr last few pages. The pregnancy thing ruined it for me. The idea that super hot sex and incest had to end that way was a downer. Just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Opposite opinion. Breeding/impregnation is hot. Women can say they want you, but until she wants to make more of you, her money isn't where her mouth is.

There are silly things, like a grown ass man might step out on his wife, but a feminine supportive, integral woman wouldn't be replaced easy. Like yeah sex is lacking but it is literally 1/24th of your life and that's if you fuck like gangbusters. The "now I have this new, better partner" is a woman thing.

Yeah it might happen where a secretary replaces a wife, but that's because she does all the wifely things that make you feel like a man. She follows your leadership, she supports you, she doesn't judge your mistakes, she brings you peace (no nagging), she dresses up for you every day (women will dress up better for work than with their husbands,) etc. The odds a grown ass man of 40 shifts priorities over just sex is silly. The dead bedroom would drive cheating though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the series

faceless_criticfaceless_criticabout 1 year ago

Great series. One of the best I’ve read in this site. To truly reach perfection though I would’ve included the story about the father having his way with the five pregnant girls.

I’ve never been a fan of open endings. It almost feels like blue balling your readers when you anticipate something and then don’t include it, you know what I mean?

So yeah, here’s hoping for a slightly revised version including that ending. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sabrina's father just became a whore thanks to her

kadinzaofelunekadinzaofelune8 months ago

That was a thoroughly engaging story. I get the P.R. girl. My brother knew one in school. He is about 7 years younger than me and had a friend named Natalie. She was walking sex. I had just split with my ex and these were the days of beepers. I had her to my message and oh boy did it ever piss the ex off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Buttholing Ch. 02 Previous Part
Buttholing Series Info