By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That you are," Higgins joked indicating the skin tight short one piece blood red lace dress she was wearing.

Her breasts were visible except for the nipples which were behind the strategically placed red sequins. Molly was holding the red sequined cat mask and as she stared down at it, Higgins continued, "Molly I'm a detective with the Boston Police and one word from me will have a dozen Connecticut State troopers crashing this party in thirty seconds. I'm armed and I can promise you nothing will happen to you or any of us, okay? These are perverts, not the mob."

"They're dangerous." She said softly, "Even Miranda said it."

"No, they're cowards." JD said softly, "I'm dangerous and," Putting his foot on the trunk of the car he pulled the leg of his black jeans up to reveal an ankle holster. "I can be very persuasive if things go wrong."

'Jesus, JD you didn't say you were bringing that."

"I have a license to carry."

"In Mass, not here." Higgins sighed, "Just make sure you only pull that thing if you absolutely have to or you fuck this whole bust up. These are wealthy litigious perverts we can't be illegal in anyway."

"Nothing to worry about." He dropped his leg from the car, "Listen why don't you and Tammy give us a minute?"

Higgins shrugged and slipping on the Black Bear mask he had chosen said, "Come on kitty let's get in the car" he held the door open for Tammy who with another giggle skipped over and hopped in the backseat.

JD leaned into the car to grab the red studded collar and matching leather leash from the floor of the passenger seat and putting it behind his back approached Molly.

"It's going to be fine."

"I...I know." She looked up at him, her eyes wide, "I could handle seeing him out in public, but like this? I..."

"Molly." Slipping his arm around her shoulders he continued softly, "I swear to you that you won't have to get within ten feet of him and you will not be leaving my side. Anything goes wrong they have to get by me and Jake to get you and that is not going to happen."

"You say that." She looked up into his face, "You do what you have to do for you, JD. Just because you showed me what I already know about The Playground doesn't mean I completely trust you. You...You know everything about me now. I don't know anything about you."

JD looked down to see the mask in her hands shaking. Keeping his arm around her he said, "When I was a kid my father was a bible thumper, but also a mean ass drunk. He beat me and my mother. I ran away when I was sixteen and left her with him. While I was in Florida whoring myself he beat her to death."

"Oh, I...I'm sorry."

"By then I was old enough and mean enough that I could have come back up here and taken care of him. I knew he was still beating her, but I was mad at her because she let him beat me. I know now it wasn't that easy, but back then? Part of me thought she deserved it. Because I looked out for myself she died. All I can do now is live with the guilt and never let another woman I know get hurt like that." Taking her chin in his hand he whispered, "Molly if he even tries to touch you I will break his fucking neck and deal with the consequences later, understand? I will not let anything happen to you or Tammy and neither will Jake. Promise."

"I..." she nodded, "Thank you for trusting me JD it means a lot."

"You're trusting me right now so only fair I guess right?"

"Right" lifting the mask she removed a wire, "Let me see your phone."

JD pulled his phone from his side and as she plugged the wire into it watched as his screen became the grass they were standing on. Molly lifted the mask and JD saw the Bentley then his masked face.

"It's working." She nodded, "Joe didn't want to part with this, and it's the only one the station has." She plugged the wire into a small box located within the ear of the mask and slipped it on. "JD can I ask you a question?"

"What's that?"

"Why don't you tell anyone what your name stands for?"

"Because I hate it and the man who gave it to me." He replied.

"Will you tell me what your name is?" she gave him a soft smile, "I...I'd really like to know. I promise I won't tell anyone. It would just be...you know for me."

"For you?" he fought back a smile. "You want something from me just for you?"

"I do." She nodded, "And please don't make it a game."

"Jeremiah Daniels." He said quietly. "Named after two prophets by a piece of shit who would quote the bible as he beat me and my mother. So I like JD."

"It's a nice name." This time the smile was bigger, "But you don't look like a Jerry or a Danny, so I still like JD."

"Good, the last person that called me Jerry had to pick his teeth up off the floor back in high school."

"Thank you." In her stilettos she was tall enough to kiss his cheek without getting on her toes, "I won't tell, promise."

"Well don't thank me yet." Lifting the hand he'd kept behind his back he showed her the collar with the leash attached to it. "Put this on."

"What?" she stared at it, the real Molly was horrified but slut Molly purred seductively in the back of her mind at the thought of being JD's pet slut.

"You need to wear this, just like Tammy does."

"I will not, Miranda warned me, but I didn't think she was serious!" She stepped back from him, "Just like you, one nice thing then one shitty thing to take it back."

"Molly this is for your own good."

"Do you hear yourself?"

"I know how these things work. You look like you're up for grabs you will be. Rule number one here is no one, man or woman denies a member of the club. Unless they are a gift like Tammy or a personal pet. You walk with me on the leash they might ask if they can play with you, but I can decline. You walk alone and we get separated for a minute..." he sighed, "Molly please, this is part of keeping you safe never mind looking like we belong there."

"Maybe you should be on a leash."

"You can make me wear this when this is all over, how's that?"

"Maybe," She stared at the leash as she put the mask on, carefully affixing it to her head to not move the wires. When it was secure she sighed, "Fine, but only because I have the camera so no one will see this."

"Lift your head." JD slipped the collar around her neck, he pulled it through the loop and asked, "Too tight?" She shook her head as much to stop the loud purring in her mind from slut Molly at the feel of JD's hand placing a collar of ownership on her as to say no. When he locked it in place he nodded, "Now while we're in there your name is Mine."

"Excuse me?"

"That's what I call you."

"You're pushing your fucking luck!"

"Molly..."

"Fine, I'm on a damn leash what's one more degrading thing?" Molly was appalled by the whole scene outwardly but slut Molly echoed in her mind agreeing with JD, Oh yeah I'll be yours any way you want me too.

JD went to grab the leash, but yanking it away from him she began to walk towards the car. "I'll walk myself for now, thank you."

"Whatever you say...Mine." He said racing ahead of her to open the car door for her.

Shooting him a dirty look as she got in, she hissed, "The only thing Mine knows is you're going to get yours."

* * * * *

"Here we go." Higgins said as they approached a huge wrought iron gate that looked as if it had been left over from the middle ages.

At either side of the gate was a stone column and extending as far as they could see a five foot stone wall. "Is this around the back of the house too?" JD asked. "No, there's miles of woods behind it, but don't worry the troopers are already there they started out hours ago."

"Someone's coming." Molly said nervously from the backseat.

JD saw two men emerge from a small shack to the right of the gate. One remained standing there watching as the other approached the Bentley. Both were dressed in black suits, but by their size and the way they moved JD knew they were muscle and most likely armed.

"Good evening sir." The man said in a surprisingly cultured voice that belied his large rough exterior. "May I ask who you are and what brings you to Grey Manor?"

"Of course, my good sir, you may refer to me as The Baron and I have been honored with an invitation from gracious Countess Felicity to attend tonight's gathering." Higgins said in a perfect British accent that caused JD to do a double take. "Quite honored I am."

"May I see that invitation, Baron?" The man's lips curled into a smirk.

"Ah, I see." Higgins gave him a haughty stare while removing the simple black and red card from inside his suit jacket. "A Countess on the east coast is acceptable, but not a Baron?"

"No offense meant." The man replied while removing a cell phone with a small credit card processor attached to it, "Everyone here has a prestigious title, but," he winked, "Some are mere nicknames of the Countess's close friend's"

"Question my credentials with a smirk on your face once more and you'll see which I am." Higgins locked stares with the man as he swiped the card. His phone beeped and looking at the screen, he nodded and handed the card back. "My apologies, Baron," He peered past Higgins staring at JD.

"According to the Baron's invitation, you're quite a prominent figure in our culture, Mister...?"

"Wolf will do." JD said in a deliberately raspy voice.

"Mr. Wolf you don't seem to be of the same ilk as many of tonight's guests, but the information given is that it was you who are bringing the good Baron. May I ask who it is that spoke on your behalf with the Countess?"

"The Queen of Spades," JD replied, "An old acquaintance of the Countess and an honorary member of the club gathering tonight."

"Ah, yes." He nodded, "We were graced with her presence earlier this month. If you are friends of The Queens then you are a friend to us all."

Turning he pointed at the man near the shack who disappeared into the doorway. A moment later the large gate swung open and Higgins guided the Bentley through it and followed the road towards the huge white mansion plainly visible even though it had to be a mile from them.

"Baron," JD said.

"Just a rich bloke looking for a bit of a poke," Higgins replied in character, and then laughed. "I minored in theatre back in college, loved to act." He sighed, "First time I've gotten to act like anything except a sleazy drug dealer in a long time."

"They don't frisk I hope." Molly said from the back.

"No, they're very confident in their screening process." Higgins frowned, "When all this is said and done I'm going to request a detail to keep an eye on Miranda for awhile. This might come back to her."

"Not if Knox is all we grab." JD said as the road turned into a cobblestoned driveway. "If no one else is breaking any laws she'll feign ignorance to what he was doing. It's that or get in a lot of trouble."

"And if the rest are just there for a sex party we'll assure her all names will stay out of the papers." Molly added. "We only want to stop a serial rapist."

"Hopefully it all works out." Higgins said as he pulled into the huge roundabout in front of the house.

Four men immediately approached the car each opening one of the doors for them. As the men at the gate were, each was wearing a black suit with a blood red shirt and matching black and red tie. The colors of the Hellfire club.

"Welcome honored guests!" The one opening Higgins door exclaimed, "May you find all you seek and more in the company of the Countess."

"I certainly hope so." Higgins laughed as he exited the car, "I am seeking quite a bit this evening!"

"Ham," JD muttered as he stepped past the man who had opened Molly's door and was extending his hand to her.

"Only I may touch her." He declared.

"Forgiveness, Master." The man bowed, "I meant no disrespect."

"None taken," JD replied and reached out, "Come along, Mine."

Molly hesitated, her mouth set in a hard line, but she lowered her head and obediently handed him the leash. He gave it a gentle tug and she stepped out of the car, standing next to him with her head down. Across the car Higgins had done the same and was coming around to them with Tammy who unlike Molly was looking around and smiling at the men around them.

She stopped in front of one of the men and after giving him a playful meow lifted her skirt flashing her white cotton panties.

"Thank you Miss Kitty." The man said with a slight bow.

"Kitty behave yourself," Higgins tugged hard on the leash, "You're not here for anyone, but him."

"Ah, a special gift," The man whistled, "A lucky guest indeed."

Higgins arrived next to JD who whispered, "Jake, say as little as fucking possible in there, okay?"

They walked up the marble steps to the huge doors that swung open just as they reached them. The men who held them open were dressed as the others, but were wearing matching devil masks. In front of him, Molly gasped and stopped short causing him to walk into her. He could feel her trembling against him and spoke in her ear, "Can you do this? I'll turn around right now if you can't."

Molly took a deep breath and answered by way of stepping to the side and speaking in a demure tone, "I...I'm sorry master, I did not mean to walk in front of you."

"Do it again and you'll be on your knees in front of many." He told her and passing her, yanked hard on the leash causing her to stumble along behind him.

Higgins walked next to him, trailing Tammy behind him as they walked through short hallway that opened up into a large foyer.

'"Welcome, cherished guests," A tall blonde wearing a long flowing sheer black dress addressed them. She was naked beneath it and JD took in her high proud breasts that were pierced with silver hoops. A chain ran through the hoops and down to the piercing in her naval. "May I offer you a small treat?" stepping aside she gestured to the wall to her right, "I have something for you gentlemen as well as your ladies, if you deem them worthy of a reward."

JD forced his eyes away from the small patch of blonde hair between her thighs and looked to where she was pointing. To his right was a wooden chair with a young brunette sitting in it. She was naked and her hands were tied behind her back. On her forehead written in red lipstick were the words, "Use me"

In front of her was a tall man wearing a Phantom of the Opera Mask, who unzipping his pants stepped forward, his semi hard cock in his hand. The girl obediently opened her mouth, taking him into it. He sighed softly and placing his large hands in her hair began to fuck her mouth. The girl remained still, her large dark eyes staring demurely up at him as he repeatedly drove his long thick cock into her willing mouth.

He gripped her hair tighter and began pulling and pushing, driving her head into his thrusting cock. JD saw her throat working and her eyes watering from the assault yet her eyes never left his, nor did she make any sound whatsoever. The man was breathing hard and with a low groan he buried his cock so deeply his balls were pressed against her chin. His body shuddered and he stopped moving. Taking her cue the girl bobbed her head rapidly, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard on his erupting cock.

"Stop," He said softly.

The girl froze with her mouth halfway down his cock and keeping her head still opened her mouth. Sliding his cock from between her lips, the man whacked it several times against her tits.

"Not a drop remaining," He smiled down at the girl. "Be happy, young pet, you've done your mistress proud."

"Thank you sir," She bowed her head and after zipping himself, the man approached the blonde, took her hand and kissed it, "Exquisite as always dear Anastasia."

"Thank you, Phantom." She replied. "I happened to see several young ladies of color arrive with your party. Perhaps..."

"Pick one and she is yours for the evening." He smiled, "Pick two in fact."

"I shall make my choice once all our guests have arrived."

As he listened to the exchange JD surveyed the foyer. Along the walls were several young girls in similar chairs as well as two queen's chairs on either side. Each side featured a chair with a woman and a man beneath them. A tall slender brunette in a purple feather mask walked over, hiked her dress up and straddled the chair. She leaned her head back and as she began rocking her hips caught JD looking and smiled.

He returned her smile with one of his own; the perfect lady killer smile that back in his gigolo days had spread more legs than a gynecologist. Sitting there getting her pussy licked by a sub she gave him a long look, her eyes lingering first on his arms and chest, before dropping down to the large bulge in his skin tight jeans.

"You have a fan Mr. Wolf." A voice purred next to him

He turned to see the blonde and gave her the same smile, "It's a mutual admiration." He replied.

"Yes Vanessa is quite beautiful. However she is a main course not a mere appetizer."

"Say again?" JD asked, trying to look at the blonde while still keeping Vanessa in his sight as she began moving her hips harder and faster on the swirling tongue beneath her.

"I know this is your first time here, and the way we like to play is we all indulge in some little treats early on, but as things get more serious then we seek out entertainment more suitable to our positions."

"I see." He glanced over his shoulder to check on Molly and saw her standing just behind him her gaze locked on the three young girls in front of her.

Two were currently orally servicing guests while the third had been turned around and was kneeling on the chair while being fucked from behind. His gaze sought Higgins and saw him standing off to the side talking to a woman who was accompanied by a naked man crawling on all fours by her side. Tammy was next to him and he noticed she was swaying slightly back and forth, her head lolling about.

"I think you may be in great demand Mr. Wolf." Anastasia continued, "You may have a difficult choice ahead of you tonight."

"And who says I'll have to choose," he gave her his trademark smirk. "Or are we limited?"

"I like your attitude." She looked down at his crotch, "Amongst other things. Perhaps I will see you later when we officially kick things off."

"Maybe," He turned his head at the sound of a loud squeal and watched Vanessa bucking wildly on the chair.

"In the meantime please partake of my pets. They are the best young talent in my brothel."

"I believe I will." He gestured towards the archway leading into what he assumed was a ballroom judging by the flickering lights and music emanating from it. "However as this is The Baron and my first visit I would like to introduce myself to our hostess first."

"As you wish," She looked past him and frowned, "Is one of your pets, ill?"

He glanced over to see Tammy now leaning on Jake.

"Not at all, in fact I'd say she's feeling pretty good." He grinned, "For now."

"Ah, I see." She smiled, "Sometimes that's for the best when dealing with certain types here. The Hellfire club is not for the faint of heart."

"Neither am I." He replied and taking her hand, brought it to his lips, "I shall look for you later, Anastasia."

"Over Vanessa?" her blue eyes twinkled, "I am flattered."

"Well she'll be along as well of course." He told her with a laugh.

"An ambitious man," Reaching down she grabbed his cock and squeezed it, "But seemingly well equipped for the job." She gave a mock sigh, "If Vanessa is part of the deal so be it. It certainly will not be the first time we have tasted each other."

"Sold!" JD laughed and turning led Molly towards the main room.

Jake appeared beside him and he saw Tammy moving slowly behind him as if sleepwalking.

"Don't overdo it." Jake said softly to her. "Some of these people aren't lawbreakers so don't call too much attention to us."

1...2122232425...29