By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

"Says the guy who sounds like a reject from Monty Python," JD shot at him.

He looked back at Molly, "Speak only when I give permission," Lowering his voice he added, "You're better off that way, trust me."

Molly nodded and pulling her closer to him, he glanced at Higgins, "Let's go meet the Countess so we can get our asses downstairs."

The four of them entered through the arch way and into a scene straight out of Bosch's Garden of Earthly delights. The enormous room was lit by torches mounted in sconces that line the walls and the smell of nightshade incest permeated the air. In the room the music was deafening and he could feel the bass of the slow grinding beat pounding in his bones.

There were dozens of men and women dancing and many in various stages of undress. Many women were topless and some completely naked, but for their masks. Every man was shirtless and JD noted most were in excellent shape. There were no fat soft posers in this crowd, the hellfire club preached physical beauty as much as it did wealth and dominance.

The guests bodies were covered in sweat and their skin glowed in the light of the torches. JD glanced to his left where several people had begun clapping and saw a woman kneeling on the floor taking a cock in each end while another man laid beneath her his tongue busy on her clit. The people watching cheered in appreciation when the man behind her, slid his cock from her pussy and shoved it down into the man's mouth.

"Goddamn." Jake said next to him.

JD followed his gaze to where a woman sitting in a swing with her legs up, her ankles behind the chains of the swing. She swung into a man who grabbed the chains and held them as he gave her several hard pumps before pushing her. The next time she came forward another man caught her and fucked her.

"Keep moving" JD told him, "The more time we're up here the more they'll expect something."

"Right," Jake shook his head and reaching up loosened his tie.

JD could feel the sweat trickling down his back and as he started walking around the edge of the crowd felt his cock stiffening. He hadn't told Jake to move quickly just for their cause, fact was he could feel the flesh around him calling to him. He'd told people many times and hadn't been joking that sex was his vice and he was now surrounded by it. This wasn't the stripping that went on at the Playground, nor was it the choreographed sexual acts in the backrooms.

This was raw, spontaneous lust. An entire group of people gathered to celebrate their flesh, to share and be shared in any way they desired. He saw a woman sitting on table, her legs open while another woman knelt between her legs, she was naked and JD could see her pussy peeking out between her thighs. He envisioned himself approaching her, dropping to his knees behind her and fucking her. He wouldn't ask and she wouldn't protest.

He blinked as much against those thoughts as the sweat that was trickling in his eyes under the mask.

"Drink?" A soft voice cut into his thoughts

In front of them was a young man and woman who were both naked and holding trays lined with tubes containing shots and mixed drinks. With a start JD realized they were twins.

Jake and he reached out simultaneously not caring what they grabbed and quickly did a shot. JD slipped his tube back in the tray and with no hesitation picked another one and knocked it back. He wasn't quite sure what either had been, but they were damn strong.

"Mine, drink."

Molly paused then reaching out took one of the tubes. He could see her hand trembling and wondered if she was nervous or her slutty persona was overwhelmed with what was around her much as he was. Next to him Jake passed a tube of blue liquor to Tammy who he noticed downed it as fast as he had his.

Their servers moved away and with the liquor having settled him down, JD made his way forward wondering where their host was.

"Switch!" someone called out loudly ahead of him and to his right.

A woman lay on a table surrounded by four large naked men whose cocks all rivaled his in size. The woman's legs were up and being held apart by a spreader bar. One of the men had her by the ankles and lifted off the table his cock driving into her ass. She was squealing around the cock buried in her throat as her head hung off the other side of the table. Standing between two of the men was a man in a suit holding a drink.

"Switch!" he cried out.

The man withdrew and grabbing the table spun it hard. The table top went around in a circle before a man stopped it by grabbing the bar and immediately slammed his cock into her ass.

"Having fun, baby?" The man in the suit called out.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" The woman cried out as her ass was plundered by the enormous cock, "Honey I can't wait for you to lick me clean!"

"Ugh." Jake grunted. "I...um, JD?"

"What?" JD asked, his attention now focused, on a young man on his knees in the middle of a circle of women wearing strap-ons. He spun a bottle on the floor and when it stopped that women stepped forward and began pegging him.

"Countess,"

JD looked over to see a tall woman approaching through the crowd and, like Jake, knew immediately he was about to meet the lady of the house. The sea people parted around her and JD had to admit she was nothing short of stunning. Despite the title of Countess her garb was that of an Egyptian Goddess. Her mask was of the cat goddess Bast and like his own was black trimmed in red. Her black dress tied behind her neck and plunged down to her pierced naval leaving the inner halves of her large well rounded breasts exposed.

The dress was short and both sides split up to the hips exposing what had to be the longest and best shaped legs JD had seen. Those legs ended in a pair of knee high black leather boots that in addition to their five inch steel heels were adorned with spurs. The countess was pale to the point of being ghostly, a sharp contrast to the dark colors of her dress. She moved slowly and sensually and JD had no doubt she knew every eye in the place, both male and female, were on her as she drifted through the room.

As she approached, JD dropped to his knees hoping Jake would notice. He had and did the same tugging Tammy down with him. JD saw Molly had knelt behind him and was so close he could feel her breath, fast and hot, on his neck. The countess stopped between JD and Jake and lowering his head JD placed a kiss on the top of her foot.

"Countess Felicity, it is a privilege." He said softly keeping his head down.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jake mimic him, Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jake mimic him, "Dear Countess, no finer honor could I imagine."

"Rise my friends," The Countess said in a rich smoky voice that oozed sex and promise, "No need to be this formal," she emitted a throaty laugh, "Although it is nice to be worshipped by men such as yourselves."

When they rose JD noticed she was as tall as he was in the boots and found himself staring into an amazing pair of grey eyes through the open slots of the mask. Her lips were full and sensual and painted black rather than red and as those beautiful eyes roamed over his body, her tongue slipped out and traveled slowly over her lips showing off the silver stud in it.

"You are a woman truly worth worshipping." JD said, "The stories of your beauty fail to do you justice."

"Smooth." She replied, "If I were a house wife."

Caught off guard he simply stared at her as she winked at him and turned to Jake.

"Dear Baron, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. You were highly spoken of by The Queen of Spades."

As were you," Jake replied, "I was beside myself when she told me you extended me this invitation."

"The Hellfire Club is always looking for new talent my dear Baron." She cocked her head and tapped her chin as if thinking, "But I must say your tastes are a bit tame for us. We generally do much more than watch."

"As do I," Jake said calmly, "I bring the entertainment for those with more exquisite tastes to enjoy as I watch."

"I am known for the quality of my entertainment my friend." She gave him an unpleasant smile, "Or do you question that?"

"Of course not! I am simply offering my services and resources to you and all other members of this infamous club." He paused looking around to see if anyone were listening, "I specialize in procuring women for those with shall we say, extreme tastes."

"I see Well Baron you're becoming a member of this club rather than just a guest is something we will certainly discuss." He black lips twisted into a cold smile, "Membership is earned by more than wealth, it is earned. In the meantime you are a guest in my home and I want you to experience my hospitality at its fullest. But before that, who are your charming friends?"

"This is Miss Kitty." Jake pulled Tammy around in front of him.

"Miss Kitty." The Countess smiled and ran a long black fingernail down Tammy's cheek. "Hello Kitty."

"Hi!" Tammy chirped, "That's a really scary mask!" she gave the Countess a huge smile, her blue eyes wide behind the mask, "But you're really pretty!"

"Thank you." She purred, "And you are...." Her finger ran down and Tammy gasped when she cupped her small breast through the blouse, "Adorable." Looking back to Jake she asked, "Is Miss Kitty a gift perhaps?"

"She is Countess, but with all due respect she is for another of your guests. A man I hoped to meet here."

"And who is that?"

"I...know him by his true name which I understand is not allowed here." Jake looked as if he were stalling and JD tried to figure out how he could get himself into the conversation, but he continued, "What I know is he wears quite the disguise both here and in the real world."

"Oh?" She crossed her arms over her breasts, "And what disguise is that?"

"He wears the guise of a man of the cloth, a Holy man preaching against sin by day and reveling in it by night. He is also a man of color if that helps."

"Hmm." She stroked her chin.

"And has the very tastes I speak of." Jake lifted Tammy's leash. "Perhaps if you see how my gift pleases him you will take my membership more seriously."

"Anyone can bring a pretty young girl in here."

"True, but one who will be so..." Jake smiled, "Cooperative?"

"Mr. Baron, I'm tired." Tammy said blinking her eyes, "Can I go to sleep soon?"

The countess looked at Tammy who leaned against Jake and giving her a silly grin said, "I'm sleepy Miss Cat lady, do you have a bed for me?"

"Precious." The Countess whispered in a tone that made JD think Tammy would be safer with Knox.

"If my most generous host prefers this gift for herself, she may have her."

Next to him he heard Molly take in a deep breath and felt her press against him, "What's he doing?" she chanced a whisper.

"Gambling," JD whispered back. He stared at Jake who was standing there with an easy smile on his face as the Countess looked from him to Tammy. If she took Tammy they were fucked. They would have to stay at the party, get involved in God knows what and most likely never get near Knox.

"I appreciate your offer Baron." She bowed her head respectfully, "But I will not indulge in a gift meant for another let alone one as prestigious as Faustus. I will send word to him that he has an admirer who has brought him special treat"

"Thank you, Countess." Jake bowed, "I am sure he will be pleased."

"He will and please call me Felicity, Countess is my formal title here, but we are new friends are we not?" With a sigh she leaned forward and gave Tammy a kiss on the cheek, "Poor little kitty" she said softly.

Turning her attention back to JD she pointed to Molly, "And who have we here, Mr. Wolf?"

"This is Mine." He lifted the leash.

The Countess stared at Molly and after looking her up and down shrugged, "Not the standard I pictured you having, but I suppose she's good enough to dole out once trained." "My feelings exactly," JD nodded, "She is here to watch and learn."

"Mr. Wolf. Would you entrust your pet to the Baron for a moment?" Felicity inquired.

"Of course," he said easily.

JD handed Jake Molly's leash and followed Felicity out of the huge main room and into a smaller one that had several rooms leading off of it, some with closed doors others open. There were several people sitting around tables and a stockade in the center of the room where a man was currently being pegged by a woman wearing a purple mask and a matching eight inch strap on.

The man had a ball gag in his mouth and was grunting as she thrust into him. Off to the right were two other women their artificial cocks standing at attention as they waited their turn.

"A punishment," Felicity explained, "He is a member of the club, but overstepped his bounds with another's sub."

She stopped next to a table where a man in a leather mask was sitting in a chair receiving a double blow job from a man and a woman. She glanced over and smiled before looking back at JD.

"Mr. Walker, it is a pleasure to finally meet you."

"I thought names weren't allowed."

"My house, my rules and I break them when I choose."

"That is your right."

"It is. Mr. Walker I must confess you are the reason I gave Miranda the invitation to bestow upon your party."

"Really? But the Baron..."

"A Voyeur? I have no need for a rich peeping Tom at my table. I am sure he could prove useful and I will consider him being on future guest lists, but as a member?" she shook her head, "You on the other hand are exactly what we look for."

"Thank you. But..."

"You've come a long way, JD." She told him. "Hard to believe you started out tending to the needs of bored housewives and stripping at Hen Parties."

"Yeah, I've done okay."

"Pardon my insult from before, but confidence I like, arrogance I loathe, so I thought I would take you down a notch."

"Thank you for the lesson."

"JD we have rules here as you know."

"Yes." He kept his expression neutral wondering what the hell they were in for.

"The rule is newcomers always bring me a gift. The gift you brought is for another, so tell me JD, what of me?"

"What do you wish?"

"At midnight many guests leave, but the members and their partners of choice remain for the night. I would like you to remain JD. You are to be my gift."

"It will be my pleasure."

"No, it will be my pleasure." She gave him that nasty smile, "And most likely your pain, that is until you've pleased me enough to decide to reward you."

"I hope to earn that reward."

"Your pet will be given to a man of my choice. He will not be gentle, but it will be within the normal rules. She will be returned mostly unharmed."

"Agreed," JD nodded, "But I ask a favor in return."

"And that is?"

"The pet the Baron has brought for Faustus was purchased from me and I...have made it so she will be in the right condition for his taking of her."

"You wish to be there when she is taken?"

"Yes as well as Mine, I want her to see where she will be going next if she is not obedient."

"He generally does not prefer an audience, but I think we can make an exception."

"Thank you."

Reaching out she caught his nipple and gave it a hard pinch. JD made no sound at the sharp pain nor did his expression change. "Thank you Countess."

"Thank me now, beg me later." She looked around the room and seeing the guests were all carrying on and no one was watching, she asked, "Mr. Walker, may I see your eyes? I like to look my prospective members in the eye."

"I'm sure you'll be looking down into them later."

"Just a brief glimpse," She pointed at her face, "Mine can be seen through my mask as can most here. I am distrustful when I cannot make eye contact at least for a moment."

JD couldn't think of a reason to deny her and wanted to get to Knox as quickly as possible before he got sucked into something. Pulling the mask forward, he lowered it to reveal the top half of his face. The countess met his gaze and smiled,

"You have remarkable eyes. Then again you have a remarkable everything from what I've heard. Thank you for indulging me, you may replace your mask" she looked over her shoulder into the main room, "I must mingle with some people who have just arrived. I will meet you and your friends in this room shortly to take you to Faustus."

"I look forward to it, I've heard a lot about him."

"Interesting because many have not," She gave him an odd look before she turned and walked away.

"Stupid." He muttered as he began to slide the mask back up, and here he was worried about Jake saying something dumb.

JD's thoughts froze at the sight of a large powerfully built shirtless black man emerging from an open doorway across from him. He was wearing a green and red dragon mask, but what caught JD's attention were the gang tats running up and down his muscular arms and covering his chest. The man had looked as if he were ready to walk out of the room, but had stopped in his tracks at the sight of JD.

From behind him a young girl naked except for a collar crawled out on her hands and knees and over to a woman, who was waiting for her, leash and collar in hand. The man faced him for a moment the after giving JD a mock salute; quickly ducked back into the room.

"Fuck!" JD swore, Reggie.

He had no idea of the layout of the mansion and figuring there was another way out of that room, JD crossed the room as quickly as possible without looking obvious and entered the room. Scanning it he saw it resembled one of the rooms at The Playground. There was a large bed off to the side next to a table that contained an assortment of not just toys, but bondage gear and instruments conducive to more exotic tastes as well. There was another stockade in the middle of the room, but no door was visible.

JD walked further into the room turning to the right where a huge mirror covered the length of the wall. In that mirror he saw the large figure step out from behind the door and swing something at him. Throwing himself forward JD grunted in pain when the hard object struck the back of his shoulder rather than his head. JD landed on his hands and rolled over twice before coming to rest on his knees. Pivoting smoothly, he snapped off a kick expecting to have someone towering over him.

Instead there was a soft laugh and a click as the door closed. He turned the lock and grabbing the chain pulled it to turn the light red over the door. Removing the mask, he tossed it on the bed.

"Hey pretty boy." Reggie said, as he walked towards him, slapping the blackjack into his palm. "What are you doing here? You come to repent to the reverend?"

JD rose to his feet and slipping his left leg back brought his hands up in a defensive stance as Reggie started to circle to his right.

"Yeah I could have just blown the whistle on you, but I'd rather see what you got when you're alone." He swung the club out and laughed when JD jumped backwards.

"No big fat fuck to sucker shot me this time, pretty boy."

"And no gang to help you asshole," JD replied stepping forward he threw two quick jabs before going into a roundhouse kick.

Reggie ducked and weaved to the side, evading both punches and sidestepping the kick swung the club, catching JD in the side of the knee and dropping him onto his ass.

He swung the club down aiming for his face, but getting his arms up, JD crossed his wrists. He winced when the club hit the backs of his forearms, but quickly reversed his hands, grabbing the club. Rocking back he kicked out with both legs, the heels of his boots driving into Reggie's massive chest. He exhaled loudly as the wind was knocked out of him. He released the club and went sprawling hard onto his back.

Rising, JD made a show of twirling the blackjack expertly in his left hand. Reggie demonstrated his incredible strength by drawing his legs back and kicking out threw himself back onto his feet. Caught off guard by Reggie's agility, JD barely ducked the well executed thrust kick aimed at his head. He dodged back and as Reggie went into a spin kick, dropped to his knees also spinning, and took Reggie's legs out from under him.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers
1...2223242526...29