By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

Reggie rolled away and sprang back to his feet just as JD swung the club down hard, aiming at his face. There was a slapping sound as Reggie caught the club in one of his huge hands and held it there.

"Fuck me." JD whispered just before Reggie's fist crashed into the side of his head.

His mask flew off and a light went off behind his eyes as he spun to the side and fell onto his hands and knees. Sensing more than seeing the club descending, JD rolled forward and cried out as the club struck his lower back. There was a cracking sound that he hoped wasn't his spine and when he awkwardly came to his knees he saw half the club, lying on the floor.

"Tougher than you look." Reggie grunted tossing the other half of the club away. "See how tough you are when I beat you down and stick you in this." He patted the stockade, "Then we'll have some real fun won't we?"

JD remained on his knees gasping. He was in pain, but not as much as he was letting on, hoping Reggie would get cocky. Taking two steps towards him, Reggie lifted his huge booted foot and drove his leg down at his face. JD whipped his head to the side, feeling the wind from Reggie's kick. As his leg went past him, JD threw his head forward catching him in the stomach. Wrapping his arm around Reggie's thigh and grabbing his other leg, JD forced himself to his feet.

His thighs cracked with the effort of getting Reggie up in the air then throwing him forward. His back struck the wall and his breath exploded from his mouth as JD's shoulder slammed into his ribs. He pulled back slightly and drove forward again; his legs straining with the effort. He grunted in pain when Reggie, seemingly unaffected by his efforts, drove his elbow down between his shoulder blades. He repeated the move twice more and the last time JD fell to his knees causing Reggie to fall over him.

He heard Reggie hit the floor and tried to turn around, but it was too late. His head was struck from behind and sent towards the wall. JD got his head turned so it was the side of it that stuck the wall, not his face. But the impact sent his vision swimming and he didn't resist when Reggie got his arms under his and lifted him to his feet as if he were weightless. He was spun around and bringing up his left elbow he felt it connect with a satisfying thud. Reggie's staggered back, but somehow came forward again.

Grabbing JD by the throat with both hands he slammed him into the wall and with another display of tremendous strength lifted him off his feet.

"Bitch," Reggie hissed as he pushed him higher up against the wall. "You're going to go to sleep and I can't wait to see the look on your face when you wake up." He laughed, "Going to put more than the fear of God into you pretty boy."

JD struggled against his grip, kicking ineffectually against his body. His pulse was throbbing in his temples and he could hear a rushing in his ears.

"Going to fuck you good; then beat you good, you little bitch." Reggie snarled, "You're going to be an all purpose little sissy boy when I drag you downstairs aren't you?"

JD didn't try to waste what little air he had left to reply, instead he lashed out with the heel of his hand at Reggie's nose. He turned his face absorbing the blow into the side of his head.

"Bet you'll like it. Bet you like being fucked, hell I bet you like being beaten, don't you?" he laughed. "You probably liked it when you were a kid too. That's okay, pretty boy even the bible says so! Proverbs says. Do not withhold correction from a child..."

JD's already bulging eyes widened more at the words and in his fevered mind he saw his father towering over him. His face was red and there was a bottle in one hand, the belt in the other. "All boys need this!" he hissed, but don't worry Jeremiah... For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die."

JD heard the crack of the belt and swore he could feel its sting across face, in front of him Reggie's features blurred into those of his fathers.

"You shall beat him with a rod, and deliver his soul from hell!"

JD heard a low growling sound and realized it was emanating from him. Letting Reggie's wrists go, he spread his arms out and Reggie smiled, "Giving up? The sermon's almost done, boy!" with a nasty smirk he finished, "Spare the Rod, spoil..."

His words turned into a scream of pain when JD clapped his palms over Reggie's ears, boxing them. JD struck him again and releasing his neck, Reggie staggered back, his hands going to the sides of his head. Grabbing his wrist, JD lifted Reggie's arm up and drove the fingers of his right hand into the nerve cluster located there. Reggie's screamed and his eyes widened as his right arm fell to his side, numb and useless.

JD jammed the fingers of his other hand into his throat and Reggie staggered back gagging, his good hand going to his neck. Grabbing his shoulders, JD pulled him into his rising knee. The blow doubled Reggie over and letting him fall to his knees JD got behind him. Putting his arm around his neck, JD grabbed his wrist and pulled, pushing his forearm into Reggie's windpipe. Reggie struggled against him, but JD was crouching over him and leaned forward bending Reggie over and forcing his lungs to give up what air he was struggling to hold onto.

"Sweet dreams, asshole." JD hissed in his ear.

Reggie went limp beneath him and for a moment JD imagined himself wrenching his shoulders and snapping his neck. He took a deep breath and slipping his hand behind Reggie's ear pushed the pressure point behind it. There was no cry of pain and satisfied he was out, JD stood up and grunting with effort, lifted Reggie to his feet and staggering over to the stockade pushed him over it.

Moving quickly he placed Reggie's wrists in the slots and pushing his neck into the groove stepped back and closed it. JD locked it in place and picking up his mask breathed a sigh of relief it wasn't broken. Slipping it back on, he leaned against the wall and moving his left shoulder winced in pain. His entire back was throbbing and his head ached in matching rhythm. He could hear the music blasting and feel the powerful bass through the walls. He doubted anyone heard the fight, but now he needed to keep Reggie busy for awhile.

With an evil grin, JD picked up Reggie's mask from the table as well as a ball gag. There was a small bar in the corner of the room and after taking several long swallows from a bottle of Cuervo, JD grabbed a bottle of water. Walking back to Reggie he slipped his mask back over his head. Grabbing his jaw he pulled his mouth open and jamming the ball into it affixed the straps behind his head. Humming to himself, JD went around to the other side of the stockade and reaching under him unsnapped Reggie's pants and pulled them down to his knees, making his way back to his head, JD opened the bottle of water and poured it over him.

Reggie started to splutter and slapping him in the face, JD waited until his head jerked and his arms jerked against the stockade.

Lowering himself so he was staring Reggie in the eye he spoke softly, "Tell me Reggie how many girls have you helped Knox rape? Did you hold them down for him? Did you laugh when they screamed? Did you take them next? Did you shove your fucking cock in their bloody hole when he was done?" he slapped him hard. "Well payback's bitch motherfucker."

Turning away from him JD strode to the door and opening it walked back into the room just in time to see the man who had been in the stockade being released.

"Excuse me, ladies!" He called out.

One of the women, a tall redhead behind a gold mask turned towards him, the long rubber cock between her legs swaying.

"Ah, one of the Countess's new guests!" she gave him a huge smile, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, but I would enjoy myself more if I could complete the task my mistress the esteemed Queen of Spades who is a dear old friend of the countess has set for me."

"And what task would that be?" she asked walking slowly over to him followed by the other two women.

"Behind me in this room is an unruly sub who had the audacity to embarrass my Mistress at her last get together."

"A disobedient slave?" The redhead licked her lips, "I do so enjoy them!"

"Then allow me to not only serve my mistress, but bestow a gift upon you my lovely Lady in red." Standing aside he gestured towards Reggie. "Here he is ready for the taking."

"Hmm" she purred, "I think it would not only be our pleasure, but a duty to serve a friend of our hostess." She looked at the other two women who were smiling, the blonde stroking her rubber cock.

Behind him Reggie yelled behind the gag and JD sighed, "Should have thought of that before you came in the mouth of the woman you were supposed to serve."

"Inexcusable." The redhead said walking past JD.

He smiled as the other two women past him and began circling Reggie, making a show of wagging their huge dildos in front of him.

"May we use his mouth as well?" The blonde asked.

"My instructions were his ass only." He explained, "And when you are done, he is to be left here, gagged and humiliated until I am ready to take my leave."

"Understood," the redhead said as she got behind him and started slapping the rubber cock on Reggie's ass. "How long may we use him?"

"As long as you desire," JD snapped his fingers, "Men are welcome as well so if there's anyone looking for some fun out there invite them to join.

"Miss Morgana please go and get Mr. Taurus and his partner, I think they would enjoy a man such as this."

"As you wish," She bowed and walked back out into the room.

JD heard a muffled scream and saw the redhead had already begun to go to town on Reggie.

"Oh, shut up!" The blonde exclaimed and picking up a whip expertly lashed it across Reggie's back. "The louder you get the harder I strike, dog."

Reggie screamed again and JD watched the whip strike him harder than before. Strolling up to him he leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I want you to remember every girl you ever hurt you piece of shit. You deserve this, every minute of it."

Straightening he said, "Thank you, my lady in Red for administering this punishment. I will be sure to tell the Queen of your help."

"My pleasure," she laughed as she continued to pound into Reggie. "Enjoy the night my new friend, we will keep this disgrace properly entertained in your absence."

"I'm in your debt." JD bowed to her.

"Careful with that," The Blonde smiled, "We're a team, all three of us."

"I am a firm believer in team work." JD stated, "Maybe I'll see you later."

He exited the room just in time to see the brunette coming back with two large men behind her, both with expectant smiles on their faces.

"This is him." The brunette pointed at JD.

"Ah.. Mr...."

"Wolf."

"Mr. Wolf," the man extended his hand, "I have not heard of this queen you serve, but when you see her pass along our thanks for this special treat this evening."

"I will." JD shook his hand, "As long as you do it justice."

"Oh, we plan on it."

As they past JD smiled and whispered, "That's another notch, ma. Now let's make it two."

* * * * *

JD walked confidently into the room, all manner of perversions occurred at this club that could account for the marks he now wore thanks to Reggie. Molly saw him first and gasped making Jake looked up, frowning. It was Tammy though who reacted badly, crying out and straining against the leash Jake held in a tightly clenched fist

Not wanting undue attention JD moved quickly to the small group and endured Tammy hugging him tightly and fussing over the marks on his body and neck. He hushed her with soothing noises and murmured, "Remember why we are here." Grateful that most members were watching the various entertainments, he took Molly's leash form Jake leading her to one of the small groups of people watching a girl getting spanked with a paddle by a man who looked like Santa Clause and threatened to put the girl on his naughty list while calling her a ho ho ho.

JD chuckled as did most of the watchers. Tammy clapped in delight asking if she could be next, before Jake pulled on her leash and shook his head sternly. They had turned to move to another of the small groups when Felicity came up and gave them a tight smile.

"Follow me Mr. Wolf and bring your pet," she turned and walked away knowing that in this place her word was law and they would follow her eagerly. JD placed his hand momentarily on Molly's back in a reassuring move; they both knew there would be some sort of initiation required for JD to prove himself before being let into the area of the club that specialised in servicing those members with more exotic and barely legal fetishes.

They followed Felicity through a doorway and up a small flight of stairs to stand on a landing before yet another door. "It is time to show that you know how to use all that potential, Mr. Wolf," Felicity's hand had dropped to grab JD's cock through his jeans, "and prove yourself worthy of being a true member of this club." Felicity flung the door open and pushed Molly through it with a sharp slap on her ass.

Molly walked out onto the raised platform a step behind JD and froze. She looked around at the sea of faces and wondered how the hell she could go through with this, but she knew that to get to Knox she had to. She looked up at JD as he surveyed the crowd. His heart beat picked up. He looked down into the audience and saw looks of pure lust on the faces there. He could feel their anticipation and despite the fact he knew Molly was scared he could feel his body responding. Molly felt herself tremble, she followed his gaze back out into the crowd, People in various stages of undress openly fondling each other or still enjoying the pleasures of their current partner, she felt herself release a little of the tight control she had been trying to maintain on slut Molly

"Esteemed guests!" Felicity called from the side of the stage. "We have in our presence a new comer, who has come here highly recommended by an old friend of our club." JD barely heard the applause over the rushing of his blood through his ears. His body tensed and he shifted as his hardening cock strained against his jeans. "As you know The Hellfire Club has a long standing rule and that if you want to be one of us you have to already be one of us! So the time has come for our special guest Mr. Wolf to prove his worth!"

The real Molly flinched as slut Molly revelled in the thought of being used by JD again. She arched her back making her breasts press against the tight material showing her arousal at the imminent humiliation of being stripped naked and fucked in front of such a large audience. The countess waited for the applause to die down, then stepped to the edge of the dais. JD noted she did not step back down into the audience, but simply stood there, arms folded over her ample breasts. She nodded to him, as if saying "Let's go".

Looking down JD noted a woman sitting in front of the stage with a black crop across her lap. Stepping forward he extended his hand, "May I?" With a wicked smile, the woman passed the crop to him, "Happy to help" she laughed. JD took the crop and stepping back began to spin it in his hand. He moved it faster and faster whipping it in small tight circles. He grinned at the sound of it whistling through the air and with a flick of his wrist flashed it just past Molly's face. With a startled yelp she jumped back and the crowd laughed.

With a look of disdain on her face, at the laughter of the crowd slut Molly turned her glittering eyes up to JD, "Show off! You think I am gonna let you use that on me?" Her whisper was just loud enough to carry to not only to his ears, but Felicity who was close enough to hear them.

The words had barely left her mouth when she cried out as in rapid succession JD smacked the crop across each one of her tits, unerringly striking her nipples. There were cheers and sounds of appreciation from the crowd as he swung downward, this time dealing each of her inner thighs a sharp blow. Molly yelped hopping from one foot to the other, but this time when the audience laughed, she kept her mouth shut. Placing the flat end of the crop under her chin, JD lifted her face to look into his. "Strip, slut," he growled malevolently.

Glaring at him belligerently, she reached up behind her neck and unfastened the button that held the lace collar of her dress in place. Slowly she eased it down, her hands following the contours of her neck and upper chest before pushing it down over her breasts hiding the stinging nipples under her hands briefly before exposing them to be audience

She head an appreciative murmur and emboldened by the noise and the look in JD's hungry eyes she cupped her breasts raising them up to him for a long moment and then slid her hands down her sides and over her hips taking the dress with them. Excruciatingly slowly she revealed her lack of underwear before finally letting go of the material. She straightened to let the dress pool at her feet stepping out of it and kicking it aside

"Christ, you call those tits?" JD scowled, "If I'd known I would have to put on a show I'd have brought a real woman."

There was flash of real anger behind Molly's eyes as he spoke down to her, if he thought she was about to meekly apologise for not being some porn star whore he was mistaken, slut Molly almost snarled at him through gritted teeth, "You didn't seem to mind the last time you looked, she shimmied her shoulders, taunting him knowing she played a dangerous game.

"Get on your knees." he demanded.

Molly stared hard at him, she hesitated for only a second, but it was enough. Grabbing her by her hair, JD snapped, "I said kneel" he spun her toward the audience and threw his knee into the back of hers while yanking downward on her hair. With a sharp cry Molly dropped hard to her knees her eyes watering from the burning sensation through her scalp.

Panting in her pain and heat Molly looked out at the audience again before her view was obscured by JD standing front of her, her eyes travelled up his body lingering on his still covered cock and licking her lips longingly before resuming their journey up to his face

Putting his booted foot on her shoulder he shoved her backwards. Caught off guard she went sprawling to the floor. Just before her head struck the wood, JD pulled up on the leash preventing her from striking her head. As she lay on her back, JD struck her inner thigh with the crop.

"Spread your legs whore!" when she didn't right away he quipped, "Just pretend you're back out on the street where I found you and some drunk John is waving twenty dollars at you." The crowd jeered and Molly winced as he dealt her thigh another blow.

Her face reddening with a mixture embarrassment and lust, Molly opened her legs. As the real Molly moaned at the idea dozens of people were now staring at her pussy, slut Molly revelled in the thrill of being exposed. "Now spread your pussy open." JD demanded. Before she could respond he flicked the crop against her swollen clit. Molly squealed, but immediately brought her hands down and with her fingers trembling spread her cunt open to the crowd. Molly whimpered and panted constantly now as the tendrils of pain spread from her clit to her belly making it roll in the delicious feelings of being used in such a way.

Dropping to one knee, next to her JD began tapping her clit with the tip of the crop. He established a rhythm with it and as Molly writhed and whimpered, he reached down and gave her nipple a hard pinch.

"You like showing off your cunt slut? You like all these people looking at it?" he laughed, "Look at all those cocks out there, maybe I should have them line up to fuck you, would you like that? Because if you smart off one more time I'll invite some up and put you in a merry go round, you want that, slut?"

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers
1...2324252627...29