By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

The door opened and Tammy came walking in with her head down. Tammy was one of the back room girls who because of her petite build, small tits and childlike features made a lot of money with guys who wanted to play daddy or just lusted for young girls. At twenty one, Tammy looked six years younger and more than suited their tastes without them getting in any trouble.

JD noticed she was limping and saw a huge bruise on her upper thigh just under her shorts. The bruise had the distinct shape of a boot and he felt his temple begin to throb. When Tammy reached the desk she lifted her head. JD caught a glimpse of her face and turned away. But even that quick glance burned into his mind. The left eye completely swollen shut, the split lips and the purple finger marks around her neck.

"JD,...I....I need your help.".

He looked down at his hands on the desk and saw them trembling.

"Miranda told me." He said and reaching into his drawer removed a bottle of Cuervo and two shot glasses.

He kept his eyes averted from her until he poured a shot and downed it. He poured a second one and held it out to her.

"No. I...I feel sick."

JD took the second shot and felt the tequila burn a trail down his throat and into his roiling insides. Carefully putting the glass down he looked at her, his gaze meeting her open blue eye. The fact she looked so young made her visage even harder to take, but when he spoke he was calm.

"Brad?"

"Y...yeah, he....I wouldn't give him the money I made last night and he..."

"Tammy this isn't the first time."

"I know, but..."

"I told you to get away from him, we all did."

"I....he promised he'd be good to me!" She began sobbing and he went back to staring at the desk. "And he was, but he....went out and got some coke then he wanted more, I said no and he started hitting me and wouldn't stop...I...begged and...."

"Please!" A woman's voice echoed in his head, "Please stop! Please not in front of him!"

"Stop." He said softly. "I can see what he did to you."

"JD I...I left Colorado to come here. I...I don't have any family and nowhere to go!"

"Tammy you make what; six, seven hundred a night here right?"

"I...I do, but..."

"And work four nights a week. Where the hell does your money go?"

"He takes it! E...even if I found a place to go he'll find me! He...he's crazy JD he gets coked up and he....he'll kill me if I run."

"Tammy I tell you and all the people who work here that we're family." He forced himself to look into her ruined face. "We're pretty dysfunctional, but what family isn't? And in this family I'm the big brother. I can make your life hell when I need to, but if I can there's nothing I won't do to help."

"I...have nowhere to go and I'm scared."

Sliding his drawer open, JD shuffled the contents around until he found a business card. Grabbing a pen he wrote the number and name of a friend on it and slid it over to her.

"This is a friend of mine. He owns two apartment complexes downtown he always has a few open for friends who need favors. You tell him I told you to call and that you work for me. You'll have a place by tomorrow."

"Those places are expensive."

"Without your drug addled loser boyfriend stealing from you, you can afford it."

"But don't they want..."

"Rent is two grand a month and he looks for first and security. I will pay that for you to get you set up."

"I...I'll pay you back! I promise JD I'll..."

"You will pay me back, but not in cash."

"You want me to you know," she grinned through her split lips, "Take care of you?"

"No." he shook his head. "We have rules here, remember? Before we get to how you pay me back, you can't work looking like that."

"I could wear a mask! I could..."

"No you'll take a couple of weeks off and get your place set up and get your shit together."

"I can't afford that!"

"I'll look at what you average a week and pay you that upfront. That you'll pay me back by working an extra night for a month, fair?"

"Yes.., thank you!"

"Now for your repayment of the apartment and the money to get into it. I want three things from you."

"Name them."

"Putting his fist up, he extended one finger in the air. First this is a chance for a new start. I am happy to help you Tammy, if you help you. If I hear you've even been in the same room with that piece of shit, I'll get you thrown out of that apartment and fire you, understood?"

"Yes sir." She nodded, "I promise, but he..."

"Two," he added a finger in the air. "You tell no one what I did for you. This is between us. I get people coming to me with sob stories looking for loans I'll know where it came from. At that point I won't fire you, but you'll spend two weeks working for Joe in the rape fantasy room and I'll tell them you have no limits, got it."

Her good eye widened and she nodded, "Y...yes sir."

"Three, and again, between us." He leaned forward and taking her chin in his hand whispered, "You call Brad and tell him that you're sorry and to come back home tonight."

"You want me to..."

"You heard me; you tell him you'll be there tonight after eight."

"Are you...going to hurt him?"

"He cost me four grand and one of my best girls out of commission for two weeks." He smiled coldly. "That debt needs to be paid, now doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Tammy you're afraid he will come after you right?"

"Yes." She nodded again.

"Well then big brother will just have to persuade him otherwise, no?"

Tammy stood up and leaning over the desk she hugged him, then kissing his cheek she whispered, "Thank you so much JD! N...No one's ever stuck up for me like this before; most people don't have anyone to do that for them."

Returning the hug, JD thought that she was right, in fact he remembered one woman in particular who had no one to protect her, although she should have..

* * * * *

"Tammy looked pretty relieved. " Miranda said, "I had Charles take her home to pack in case that piece of shit shows up, told him to snap his arm backwards if he does."

"It's all set." He told her, with a disgusted grunt he pointed to the columns of numbers on the spreadsheet before him. "You're right, last couple of nights have been shit."

"And the three no shows today were five hundred a session. Not only are we out our half, but the girls aren't making anything for being here."

"Give them a hundred a piece anyway and ask them if they want to dance tonight to make a little extra."

"There's not many people coming JD, that will piss off the straight up dancers."

"Fine one fifty then."

"Don't just throw money away."

"I can't have them get pissed and leave." He pointed out. "We've done well for years, we can survive giving them something for nothing."

"Thought you never did something for nothing?"

"I'm getting something. Getting to keep the best girls in town right where they are."

"You know, what's funny? I checked with all the bouncers and none of them got a message to take care of Brad."

"Maybe I used an outside source. The dick has been here he knows all the bouncers."

"Maybe." She sat down across from him. "JD, don't do it."

"What do you need Miranda?"

She frowned at him then said, "We have another problem with an appointment."

"They cancel?"

"No, they're here, its Bill Teves."

"Bill." JD tapped the desk, "Let's see, investor, fifties, if I recall he is a voyeur, likes to watch." He paused then snapped his fingers, "He likes interracial, black girl, white guy."

"Right, well he's here and we have a problem."

"What's that?"

"Amanda called out she...she's afraid of the goons outside"

"Oh, come on! They haven't done anything to anyone."

"Amanda is young and she hasn't been doing this long. I told her for today it was okay, what am I going to say? I told her we'll let her come in through the back until this..."

"Then every girl will want that, we can't..."

"Forget about that for now. Problem is we have a client in the back looking for some white on black and there are no black girls here!"

JD smirked, "Um, you look in the mirror lately?"

"You want me to do it?"

"I know you don't like to get involved to that degree anymore, but we can't lose him. We screw him over maybe he doesn't come back. Bill comes to the regular side of things and brings high rollers with him all the time."

"JD, it's not about the sex. It's about me being the manager of this club. I can't just let one of the working guys fuck me. Think about that."

He rolled his eyes, she was right. Any guy that got to fuck Miranda would be the envy of everyone else and it would start rumors of favorites. But they couldn't piss Bill off either. Looking at Miranda he let his eyes rest on her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra and her dark nipples were showing through the tank top. He envisioned her bare breasts and his cock began to stir. Grinning he stood up and put his hand out to her, "Let's go."

"Let's go where?" she glanced at his crotch where his rapidly stiffening cock was fighting to be released. "You want to fuck?"

"Yup and while we're at it, why not make a customer very happy?"

"JD, we can't..."

"Why not? I'm the one guy here who can get away with it and it's not like Bill will tell anyone anyway. He smiled wickedly, "Come on Miranda, let's turn back the clock and have some fun and make some money."

"Okay." She stood up and headed for the door. Stopping with her hand on the doorknob, she looked over her shoulder. "I'm warning you, client or no client you go near my ass with that thing and I'll kick you in the nuts."

"I love it when you talk dirty!"

* * * * *

JD followed Miranda down the hall, his cock throbbing and all problems forgotten. Even after all his years fucking for both money and pleasure the thrill of exhibitionism still got him hotter than anything else. Miranda stopped at the door, waiting for him. At that moment a door opened to his right and a middle aged woman with blonde hair crawled out on her hands and knees. She was naked except for the dog collar around her neck.

The leash attached to it led back to Julie who was dressed in a gray skirt with a matching blazer and a white blouse. Her hair was up and she was wearing glasses.

"Did I tell you to stop?" she whipped her hand around and there was a loud crack when the paddle in her hand struck the already swollen red ass of the woman.

"No ma'am!" she cried out, "I...I'm sorry Miss Williams!"

"Sorry, that describes you alright; you're a fucking disgrace to this company!" She dealt her another blow, "Crawl!"

"There..." she looked up from her knees at JD and Miranda. "There's other people..."

"That's the point of going for a walk you stupid cunt!" Julie snapped yanking the leash hard enough to pull the woman up on her knees. "So other people will know how pathetic you are!"

"Beyond pathetic." Miranda chimed in. "Look at those saggy tits; you'd think she'd get a lift for them."

"And that's the worst die job I've ever seen." JD grunted, "if you're going to be half assed about it just let the gray grow in, you have the body of a hag why does the hair matter?'

"Look at that!" Julie sighed, "You've disgusted two of our clients!"

"I...I'm so sorry!" she moaned cringing away from the paddle.

"Make it up to them!" Julie snapped.

Pointing at Miranda she tugged on her skirt. With a wink, Miranda stepped up to the woman, put her foot on her shoulder and hiked up her skirt. Grabbing the woman's hair, Julie shoved her face between Miranda's thighs.

"Go ahead suck her pussy! Use that tongue for something besides making excuses!"

The woman squealed between Miranda's legs and Julie looked at JD and smiled at him, "Office humiliation fantasies." She shrugged, "Takes all kinds."

Looking back down she asked, "Miss Jacobs how is she doing on your pussy."

"Lousy she hasn't even made me moan. I'm afraid I may take my business elsewhere after this sorry performance."

"You sorry slut!" Julie yanked the leash back pulling the woman away from Miranda. "You just cost us more business!"

"Please....please...I promise I'll...."

"What, do better?" she sighed, "You have one more chance. I'm walking you down to the conference room where the board members are and we'll see if you can make them happy."

"I...I will!"

"You know what a merry go round is whore?"

"N...No Miss Williams."

"Well, you're going to learn, now crawl!"

She pushed her down to her hands and knees and dealt her several hard sharp blows. There were tears flowing down the woman's face, but her nipples were rock hard and as she began crawling on all fours JD good see how wet her pussy was.

As Julie led her down the hallway he could hear her going on,

"And if one drop of cum dribbles from your mouth you pig they'll all take you in that used asshole of yours. You're an embarrassment to this company!"

"Office humiliation." JD shook his head, "Interesting."

"Glad you saw that." Miranda smirked, "Because you forgot the fact that Bill likes the lady of color to be the top."

"What?"

"Get ready to get on your knees, bitch." Miranda laughed, then after a brief knock on the door, entered.

JD followed her into the room which like all the rooms was lit by several electric candles, that bathed the space in a soft flickering glow. There was a large bed in the center covered only with a black sheet and sitting in a large comfortable armchair was Bill Teves. He was in his early fifties with the short gray hair of a former military man and was sitting in just his boxers. He still maintained a solid build for his age and JD wondered as he always did what the thrill was of only watching and not eventually getting any.

Bill looked up when they came in and putting down the glass of red wine, said, "Is there something wrong?"

"What could be wrong Bill?" Miranda leaned over and kissed his cheek, then straddling his leg sat down on it.

Bill's eyes widened when she began rocking back and forth letting him feel her pussy against his leg.

"Where's Amanda?"

"She's a bit under the weather today Bill." Miranda ran her long red nails down his chest. "We were going to get you another girl, but JD and I were talking about how you're one of our best customers and why not give you a special treat?"

"Treat?" he asked, his eyes glued to her chest.

"Hmm-mm" she purred, raising her arms over her head, she looked over her shoulder at him "Well?"

"Yes Mistress." He said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice. "Allow me."

Grabbing the bottom of her shirt he slowly lifted it. He hesitated when it reached her tits, teasing Bill, then pulled it the rest of the way off and tossed it to the side. Bill's eyes widened at the sight of Miranda's perfect tits and she asked, "I know your pleasure is watching, but would you like to suck on them?"

"I...I was raised to think fucking a black woman is dirty." He said softly.

"Really?" she asked, "Dog, play with my tits."

"Dog." JD repeated.

"Yes, are you hard of hearing rather than hard where you're supposed to be?"

"I'm sorry." Leaning over he wrapped his arms around her and cupping her firm tits, began stroking her nipples. "You're going to pay for this." He whispered.

"So Bill, would you like to be a dirty boy and play with my tits?"

"I...I shouldn't." his eyes were already glazed over with lust and just seeing the effect Miranda had on him in the sixty seconds they had been in the room JD's cock was aching to break free of his jeans.

"I won't tell." She said, "Come on baby, suck on my tits, be my bad boy."

Bill licked his lips and leaned forward. JD lowered his hands and watched as looking like a drowning man going down for the last time, Bill sucked Miranda's nipple into his mouth.

"Hmm, I like that." She sighed, "You want me to suck on you, my dirty boy?"

Bill looked up from her nipple and shook his head. "No...I can't do that, I shouldn't do this." He swallowed hard and sat back, "I want to watch JD fuck you." He smiled nervously, "I want to see his cock going into your dirty holes."

"Yeah, you want to see his white dick pounding my black pussy?"

"Yes."

"Then that's what you'll get."

Miranda slid off his leg and turning to JD snapped, "Strip dog."

"Yes Mistress."

JD peeled his black shirt off and carefully kept the smile from his face when Miranda's eyes lit up at the sight of his powerful torso. Turning to toss the shirt onto the chair in the corner JD got a look at his back in the long mirror that covered almost the entire wall next to the bed. Taking up the center of his back was a crow with its wings wrapped around the Satanic wheel its head peering over it of it. The tattoo took up most of his back and the blue black ink seemed to glow in the candlelight,

He unsnapped his jeans and fighting the urge to slowly take his pants down and tease her, JD grabbed the sides and shoved his jeans as well as his underwear down allowing his cock to spring free.

With her back to Bill, Miranda looked down at his long thick cock and licked her lips Looking up at him she mouthed, "Goddamn."

JD maintained his part and asked, "Is my mistress pleased?"

"Just because you have a big cock doesn't mean you can use it."

"I hope to prove I can," he told her kicking his shoes off and working his feet from out of the jeans.

"Damn, JD" Bill said, "I guess those aren't stories." He looked at Miranda, "That cock is going to look good in you."

"If he can keep it hard." She quipped. "On your knees."

JD obediently sank to the floor and when she put her back to him, unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, leaving her beautiful ass inches from his face.

"Kiss her ass." Bill said.

"Hey, I..."

"Do as he says dog!" Turning around, Miranda leaned over and slapped his cock hard enough to cause the breath to hiss from between his teeth. "You're here for his pleasure; you sure as hell won't be pleasing me."

"Sorry Mistress."

He waited for her to turn around, but instead she sat on the edge of the bed and stuck her foot out, "I think you should lick my feet like the dog you are." She glanced at Bill, "What do you say, my dirty boy, you want to see this dog suck on my toes?"

"Yes, make him humiliate himself." Bill smiled, "I want to see it."

"He will suffer I'm sure." Miranda winked at JD.

He took her ankle in his hands and placing his tongue on her heel ran it up the length of her foot. When he reached the top he sucked her toes into his mouth and had to stifle a moan when she wiggled them in her mouth.

"That's it dog, clean my feet, use that tongue for something better than trying to talk."

JD began licking her foot from heel to toe rapidly and Bill said, "Look at him licking your dirty feet and listening to a black whore."

Miranda stiffened and looking up at her he whispered, "Just a game."

Miranda relaxed, "That's right Bill, no better way to humiliate a white man than to make him lick a black whore's feet is there?"

"No." he shook his head. "That's pretty disgusting."

"Want to see something more humiliating?"

"I do." He nodded, "Make him even dirtier."

Pulling her foot from him, Miranda stood up and turning so her hands were resting on the bed, she said, "Spread my ass open."

JD gave her a dirty look, but she raised her eyebrows at him and swearing he was going to bring her home tonight just to pay for this he slid over behind her. Spreading her cheeks wide open he ran his tongue along the inside of her cheek and felt her shudder. He repeated the motion on the other side then began running his tongue up and down the crack of her ass. He heard her catch her breath and she pushed her ass back into his face.

"Filthy." Bill said, "You are a dirty boy."

"Yes he is, sucking my ass." She replied, "Now stop stalling and shove your tongue in my asshole, dog."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers