By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

JD plunged his tongue into her pink rosebud and smiled when Miranda slipped and moaned. Keeping his tongue rigid he moved his head, fucking her with it.

"That's right lick my ass you fucking pig." She told him. "Pathetic piece of shit sucking a black ass, wouldn't your daddy be proud?"

"I like that." Bill clapped his hands, "Bet his dad would be proud."

JD swirled his tongue around her puckered hole trying to be patient and not plunge first his tongue then his cock into her hot pussy. As if reading his mind, Miranda stood up and turning sat on the bed. Putting her feet on his shoulders, Miranda spread her dark lips wide to expose the bright pink inner flesh of her pussy.

"You like that, Bill?"

"It's...I'm not supposed to, but it's beautiful."

"Thank you, too beautiful for this dog to taste?"

"No, he should lick it! He should make you come."

"You heard him dog, lick my pussy and try to do a better job than you did on my ass."

"Sorry Mistress." He muttered.

Placing his hands on her firm thighs, JD leaned forward and shoved his tongue deep inside her. Miranda's thighs tensed, but she didn't make a sound as he swirled his tongue inside her collecting a mouth full of her sticky juice. JD sighed into her pussy, allowing himself to enjoy her sweet taste and the scent of her desire. Miranda was breathing hard, worked up more from controlling him than his efforts at this point.

"I said lick not suck!" she pulled his hair hard,

JD removed his tongue and flicked it up and down the length of her wet lips. Miranda released a soft moan, "The clit, dog, has no one ever shown you how to please a woman."

"He's not supposed to please women like you." Bill said, "But he's a pig isn't he?"

"Yes he is. One that truly is a dog judging by how he uses his tongue."

JD rolled his eyes, but swirled his tongue around her clit before sucking it hard into his mouth. Miranda gasped and looking up he saw she was toying with her nipples. The sight of her rolling them between her fingers caused his now aching cock to twitch and he vowed that once he got inside her he was fucking her hard no matter what she said.

"Put your fingers inside." She demanded, "Your tongue's not enough."

JD roughly shoved two fingers inside her and she moaned when he thrust them in and out slamming them in fast and hard. He sucked her clit faster and when she began to moan softly he slipped a third finger inside her. Miranda lost control and whimpered as he spread her pussy open with his large fingers and sucked hard enough on her swollen button to cause his lips to smack.

"That's it dog, right there, make me cum! Show me you're worth something!"

Her hips were rocking and her breaths were ending in a high pitched sound that reminded him of a hiccup. JD was familiar with that sound from their time together and knowing she was right there decided to screw the game and jammed a finger into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Miranda cried out as he caught her off guard. "I...keep licking!"

She cried as her body exploded into orgasm. Her thighs wrapped around his head and her pussy contracted around his fingers. He continued to plunge his fingers into her convulsing pussy and suck her clit. Miranda grabbed his hair and held his head to her quivering flesh as her hips bucked wildly. Even in the throes of orgasm she kept the game up,

"Keep licking you fucking pig! Lick that pussy! Lick that hot black pussy your daddy told you to never go near! You fucking love it don't you? Look at you obeying a dirty black whore! Making her cum in your face!"

She stopped and released her trademark high pitched wail that JD had seen cause an entire orgy to stop and listen to her. Miranda threw her head back and howled as he shoved a second finger in her ass lifting her back off the bed, cried out as her pussy convulsed. JD flinched as a wave of warm sticky fluid squirted around his fingers and into his face.

He pulled his head back and thrust his fingers inside her hard, turning his hand over, he curled his fingers and with a scream that echoed throughout the room, Miranda's hips thrust into him and another stream of cum exploded around his fingers and splattered his face.

"Holy shit!" Bill exclaimed.

Miranda's body relaxed and as she sat there trying to catch her breath, JD stood up, his cock pointing at her sopping pussy.

"Would my mistress like me to fuck her now?"

"Suck his cock." Bill said, "I want to see you take that big white dick in your face.

"You heard the... ow!" JD cried out when Miranda grabbed his cock at the base and squeezed hard.

"Know your place dog!"

She pumped his cock slowly and JD noticed her fingers weren't able to completely wrap around his thick shaft. Despite his girth, Miranda opened wide and took his cock more than half way down. She held him there looking up at him and began to slowly bob her head.

"That looks good." Bill told her, while pulling his boxers over his hips and grabbing his hard cock. "Take him deeper."

Miranda opened wider and shoved her mouth down his cock until she felt her lips at the base of his shaft.

"Fuck." JD groaned, there were only handful of women that could deep throat him and he moaned softly when she slipped her tongue out to lick his balls.

"Look at that!" Bill was stroking his cock faster.

"Miranda shook her head back and forth, then sliding her lips up to the head of his cock paused then with a wink started sucking his cock as if it were the last one she'd ever taste. She was taking him all the way each time and was making gagging noises as she reached the base. Her eyes were starting to water and she was drooling on his cock then loudly slurping it back up.

"Damn she likes that cock and you like it don't you, JD?"

"I do." He said truthfully.

:"You shouldn't be letting her blow you, but you are, aren't you?"

"Yes." He nodded wondering if Bill was going to let her suck him off.

That question was answered moments later.

"Fuck her!" he moaned his hand rapidly sliding up and down his dripping cock. "Let him fuck you! Let him stick that big white dick in that black snatch!"

Miranda stood up and leaning forward put her hands on Bills thighs. His eyes widened as she lifted her ass in the air and getting behind her JD drove his massive cock into her in one long thrust.

"Yeah, give me that fucking cock!" she cried out, "Fuck me, fuck my dirty pussy!"

JD shook his head to clear the sweat from his eyes and squeezing her hips hard enough for her to cry out he stared slamming her so hard his balls were striking her pussy. Miranda was yelping in Bill's face and grabbing his head she pulled his face to her tit. This time Bill didn't fight her and sucked on her nipple while JD hammered away at her dripping pussy. She was so wet he could feel her dripping down his thighs and his cock was making a moist sucking sound each time he withdrew it and drove it back in balls deep.

"Look at him fucking you!" Bill moaned around her nipple, "Look at that big cock going into that nasty pussy!"

"You better cum dog!" she called out, "I'm taking it away from you in two minutes and you won't get off!"

"Please Mistress" he begged her, "Please let me cum!"

"Fuck me like a man and maybe you will!"

JD shifted his hands to up her back and pushing down on her put his foot up on the arm of the chair and fucked her as hard as he could. She squealed as he relentlessly pounded her pussy and leaning back into the chair, Bill moaned, "Oh, keep fucking her!" his hand was blurring up and down his cock, "You're so fucking dirty, you....oh!"

Bill cried out in surprise and pleasure when lowering her head in his lap, Miranda took his cock into her mouth. She squealed around it as JD continued to pound her, but was still bobbing her head and easily deep throating him. The vision of Miranda sucking a cock while he fucked her caused him to lose control, using all the power in his hips he fucked her savagely causing her to scream around Bill's cock.

"Oh my god I...I cumming!" Bill cried out, "Oh...right in her dirty mouth!"

Miranda gurgled as she took Bills load in her mouth while getting pounded with JD's huge cock. Unable to hold back anymore, JD whipped his cock out. As soon as he did, Miranda straightened up, "Hold it!" she snapped.

She stepped back and sitting on the bed spread her legs open and opening her pussy said, "Right there paint that black pussy!"

JD released his cock and watched as a long stream of cum splattered against the top of her pussy and oozed down through her lips. He pumped his cock furiously sending spurt after spurt of cum into her dark flesh, painting her already oozing pussy. Miranda opened her mouth and let Bill's cum drool down her chin and onto her tits.

"Goddamn." Bill and JD said in unison.

JD sighed as he wrung the last drops from his spent cock and slowly sank to his knees. Taking Miranda's foot in his hand he kissed the top of it.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Don't thank me yet." She told him. "We're not done."

"We're not?"

"No," Bill said, leaning forward, "This is my favorite part."

"What is?" JD asked staring up at Miranda who was smirking.

Getting up from the chair, Bill sat on the bed next to Miranda and cupping her tit licked a trail of his cum from it. "The dirty boys always have to clean up our mess." He sucked another glob of cum from her nipple and looking down at him she gestured towards the white mess running from her pussy to her asshole,

"You heard the man, dog, clean up your mess."

* * * * *

JD made his way back to his office eventually. He knew he needed to look over the figures again and sort out how they would manage through this current campaign against his club. As his temper swelled again, the image of Tammy's face appeared in his mind. Yeah he looked forward to meeting that asshole tonight. People often under-estimated JD because he wasn't over six foot and built like a tank, but he had trained with some of the best, he was fast, mean and generally speaking he never came out second best in a fight.

The phone on his desk rang and he didn't recognize the number, so he picked it up cautiously. Very few people had his direct number all business calls came though the bar as a rule.

"JD," he said abruptly into the hand piece.

"It's Lois," a disembodied voice and it took JD a few moments to recognize the nick of the deep baritone. "Listen it's just after six why don't you do yourself a favor and turn on news, we're running a story on you,"

"Fuck, what now! That fucking little bitch that was back here again today, I'll bury her this time. So deep she will never dig her way out."

"I think you'll be pleasantly surprised," the deep voice chuckled and hung up.

"Fuck, that's all I need right now," JD raked his fingers though his disheveled hair and picking up the remote from the desk, turned the TV on and found channel Twelve.

Leaning back in his chair JD sat through an interview with a local woman bitching about the poor condition Storrow Drive. "What's this," he muttered, "A segue of Molly's latest pothole extravaganza?"

The station cut to commercial and he sat wondering if Lois yanking his chain. He was ready to shut it off, but at that moment the news came back and there was Malone standing the Playground's parking confronting Knox, who was looking around evasively as she spoke. His interest peaked; he leaned forward and listened as Malone described the scene. Knox obviously nervous, fiddling with his tie and the smile he gave Malone was an uncomfortable one. JD's eyes locked onto the image of Knox wishing he could hear what Malone had actually asked rather than just her voice over questioning whether or not Knox and his protestors tactics were just as, if not more amoral, than what was going on in the club itself.

As Malone wrapped up the segment saying that Knox had even less to say on the subject than the infamous JD Walker had. Recalling Jimmy trying to tell him Malone had looked as if she had gotten under Knox's skin he picked up the phone and dialed the extension to the bar.

"What's up, boss?" Jimmy asked in that annoyingly chipper voice, as he had many times JD wondered how a guy that busted heads for a living could always be in such a good mood.

"Hey Jimmy, you know the first couple of days those fruits were out there?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"When I blew off that bitchy reporter she looked like she was heading for Knox, you went over there didn't you? You came and told me about it?"

"I was listening to the crap he was slinging and she came over and got right in his face."

"Really?" JD leaned forward in the chair, "What she says?"

"Couldn't hear her, but Knox got about as white as a black man could. He walked away and one of his suits got in her way, probably threatened her."

"Thanks Jimmy." JD hung up and tapping his desk wondered if he could find out where Malone spent her time when she wasn't stalking people. His entire life had been spent on the edge of trouble and he'd danced with many devils' to stay out of it, maybe it was time he bought Molly Malone a drink and felt her out. He grinned knowing damn well she'd love him to feel her up. Probably be the thrill of her life, she looked like she wouldn't know a good time if it bit her in her proper little ass.

* * * * *

Molly had become tipsy quickly, no surprise seeing as she was drinking on an all but empty stomach. Last night had been a rough one filled with visions of a past she hoped to leave far behind her. Sadly they still haunted the only place left where they had any sort of power, her dreams. Too upset to eat she'd skipped breakfast and only nibbled at her lunch.

Seeing her laughing and obviously enjoying herself had brought more than a few fellow newsies to their table and Joe felt uncomfortable watching them hit on her.

"We should really go grab something to eat," Joe had reached out to take her hand grabbing her attention. "I think any more to drink after skipping lunch is probably a bad idea," he frowned at her.

Molly's eyes seemed to focus momentarily and she looked down at her hand. She seemed to sober up and after a long moment nodded. "You're right, nothing worse than doing something stupid or embarrassing in front of the people you have to work with. Let's go," she put on a bright smile, but when she got to her feet she staggered slightly.

Joe offered her his arm and together they left the bar. "Where do you want to eat?" He asked cheerfully.

"Actually Joe, would you mind if I just grabbed a cab and went home? Those couple of glasses of wine went to my head and I just want to sleep now," she gave him a lop-sided smile.

"I guess," Joe tried to hide his disappointment.

"Thanks, you're the best," Molly hugged him, ignoring the tone of his voice. She could never have a fling with someone she worked with. She rarely dated at all. She knew in her heart she was damaged goods and a nice guy like Joe deserved better than her. She struggled to free herself from his strong arms when suddenly he was kissing her. In shock she pulled her head back with a gasp and saw the disappointment etched across his face.

"That was some goodnight kiss," she tried to laugh off the moment as he released her from his arms. "We'll catch up in the morning. I still can't believe they are going to show our piece. If I wasn't so tired I would be dancing in joy." She turned quickly, hailing a passing cab and leaving Joe on the footpath looking lost and alone.

While not drunk she had consumed enough alcohol to fill her with self-loathing, why couldn't she just be a normal girl who could fall for a nice guy like Joe. Why did she feel the need to seek out assholes that would abuse and humiliate her? She had denied herself for so long, playing the good girl and sweet naïve reporter for all those men that she worked with.

The look of disappointment on Joe's face brought back all those old memories, the humiliation, the devastation of her past. She knew she had denied herself for far too long this time and the need welled up inside her slightly fogged brain. She craved sex with someone who knew how to truly take a woman and satisfy the dark side of her personality.

Looking at her watch and seeing that it was still reasonably early, spoke to the driver, "Take me to Roxbury." The driver frowned into the rearview mirror at her, "It's a bit rough down there at night."

"I'm meeting my brother's I will be just fine," Molly smiled back into the mirror at him. The drive took no time at all and she pointed out a bar that looked like it had some life in it and asked him to drop her there. She pulled her hair out of the tight clip and shook her fingers through it giving it a messy tousled look with the natural waves. It helped her to hide behind it if it was left to fall over her eyes and obscure her face.

She pulled the skirt up higher rolling the top over and unbuttoned her blouse revealing the small, but adequate, cleavage that was enhanced by the push up bra she wore. Satisfied that she looked like a slut without being mistaken for a cheap whore she walked into the bar.

She took a seat at the bar with the too-loud music and colorful crowd smiling at the glances she received. She sized up some of the interested men, some she disregarded immediately, she wanted someone powerfully built and she was good at spotting those that had real muscle even when it was hidden behind a suit.

Many of the men who approach her seemed to have consumed a lot of liquid courage before having the balls to do so. She laughed; none of them had the self-assuredness and that certain spark she looked for. Ordering another drink, Molly smiled as she shot down yet another guy before accepting her drink and chatting briefly with the friendly bartender.

Another man approached her and she realized after flirting lightly that her excuses not to dance or invite them to sit with her were becoming weaker as her need grew, but she was also enjoying attention she would not normally command in her regular daily life. Dressed as she was, men actually spoke to her partially revealed breasts rather than looking at her face and the small grin that curled her lips.

Molly became aware of a man at the other end of the bar. He seemed quiet and sat apart from the crowd. His eyes were dark and his body language radiated anger or at the least irritation anytime she caught him glancing in her direction. She found it disconcerting that he was watching her flirt, knowing that she was getting a kick out of the sloppy compliments before turning the men away with feeble excuses. Molly kept track of the number of drinks she had, enjoying the buzz she felt, but not letting it get too much. The bartender approached to see if she wanted another drink and she turned to flirt with him again.

A deep voice sounded from behind Molly as she opened her mouth to order another drink and she turned to look up at the owner as he spoke in a commanding tone, "Don't you think you've had enough?"

Molly's jaw dropped open, she was speechless as she looked into the dark foreboding eyes of the man who had been sitting at the other end of the bar practically glaring at her all night. "I... uh..." she struggled to find some words, but was caught between indignation and her own desire for someone just like him.

He was standing so close she could feel the heat from his body. Not wanting to appear easy, she liked men who could command her if they had to, she turned away from him without a word to speak with the bartender, but he had gone to serve another customer leaving her a glass of chilled water.

The man growled as she sipped her water, "I'm not one of the men you can flirt with here and then turn away when your little game gets serious." He seethed at her dismissal of him, "You, little slut. Do you need to be taught a lesson for all your teasing," a smirk touched his lips; he was just the man to give her the lesson she needed.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers
1...34567...29