By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

"Is that right," the words issued a challenge, but her voice had dropped into a husky inviting tone. The heat from his much too close body was reflected in his dark, smoldering gaze. Averting her face from that gaze, she sipped once again at the chilled water.

"You've teased the boy's long enough little girl. I have to admit you're pretty good at it, but I think it's time you were put in your place. It's time to follow through little girl, it's been interesting to watch I will admit, but now it's time to deal with someone who won't take your feeble excuses and denials." He moved even closer and bent to her ear. "Admit you want it. We both know you want it, go ahead, tell me what a slut you are." He moved to stand beside her scowling with an intensity that made her skin flush.

He said nothing more, putting his hand on her arm and propelling her with him out of the bar down and the street away from the club. He walked so fast Molly practically had to run to keep up and any protest she had was weak and breathless. To her secret pleasure he pulled her into a dark, but relatively clean alleyway and giving him what they both wanted she played the game, attempting to pull away from him only to find his grip increase. He pushed her to the end of the alley, effectively blocking her path and unzipped his pants pulling out a rapidly hardening cock of impressive proportion.

"Now slut, let's see if you're as good as you advertise," he growled at her. "You've spent all night playing with men's cocks with your flirting; I bet all you've had is little boy cocks, now let's see how you handle the real thing." His free hand moved to her shoulder, forcing her to her knees as he commanded, "Suck the cock you came out tonight looking for. The cock of someone who could handle you and not put up with your bullshit. Everyone in that bar could see what you wanted they just weren't man enough to give it to you."

"What makes you think this is what I need," Molly said through gritted teeth as she glared at him, the alcohol in her system making her sound braver than she felt; she had taken his cock in her hand as she spoke. She had never been treated like this before by anyone and though she was frightened a little by this angry-seeming man she also felt a strong pull towards him and his controlling attitude, this was what she needed, this was what she secretly craved; a man who would force her until she admitted her desires.

The man wrapped his hand in her long hair and yanked her head back and she found herself looking up into his dark heated gaze unable to look away. She stifled her whimper of pain, unwilling to give him the satisfaction of subduing her just yet, she was enjoying playing this little game too much, a glare of indignation came into her eyes. She moved a little as she became more aware of the throbbing cock still held within one hand and feeling the heat within her pussy growing and making it more difficult to hold the sense of outrage she was trying to show in her face.

He smiled confidently and said slowly, "I know this is what you want and what you need and I know what you came looking for tonight. This," With his hand still wrapped tightly in her hair he moved her face forcefully forward. "Suck it," he growled. Molly found herself entering a whole different reality. Amazingly turned on, she didn't kiss, lick or tease his cock, instead she opened wide and took as much of his sizable cock as she could into her mouth. Holding him between her lips she fluttered her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft while her hands slowly wandered over his thighs and around to his ass.

She dug her nails into his ass and pulled him forward, swallowing hard and driving his cock past her gag reflex. Finally hearing him moan she became confident she could take back a little of the control she had allowed him to so arrogantly enforce over her. Pulling her head back slightly she brought her hands back to the front and undid the button still holding his pants in place as she moved up and down his cock, teasing with her tongue and firm, sucking lips. She ran her nails up over his torso to his chest not scratching deeply, but just enough to titillate.

I'll show him how a real slut sucks, she thought, testing his cock with her tongue as she sucked for the better reactions. She swirled her tongue around the head before pushing it up into the roof of her mouth pressing it firmly before swallowing hard around him once again. She could feel his knees give slightly as another moan escaped his lips. She rolled her hips, feeling the pain of the badly maintained surface beneath her knees as she began to increase her speed. She could sense his impending orgasm and in her mind she saw the memories of a past so similar that she smiled and to remind him of just who had who by the balls, Molly bit down, not hard enough to wound, but hard enough to stop the impending orgasm and earn her his disapproval.

The man barely made a sound and yanked her upright by the hair. Roughly pulling the small straps of the dress from her shoulders and exposing her breasts, he pushed her back against the wall. Finding her nipples he pinched them hard between his fingers and began to twist cruelly as she tried to stifle her yelps of pain.

He leaned in so their faces were mere inches apart, seeing the fear re-enter her eyes briefly before the hot slut reappeared. "Stupid little cunt. You think you're going to decide when I cum? You had your fun in the club, batting your eyes and slutting around, but out here it's my game, I can see how much of a cock whore you are" his words rumbled from him, his breathing labored.

He let go of one breast and shoved the hand between her legs as she yelped again, "You love this, you want this, you need a man who can see you for what you truly are!" His voice had risen as he spoke.

She watched his lips as he spoke, wishing he would kiss her, the whole surreal scene was turning her on incredibly. The pain in her nipples along with the dark alley and strange man, all excited her in the way she craved. She knew at that moment she wanted nothing more than for him to fuck her hard right then and there. He leaned in, pinning her body with his; he moved his cheek against hers, his lips close to her ear and spoke in a low whispered growl, "Beg me to fuck you."

She saw the confident smirk on his face and let out a groan of frustration while locking her eyes to his, "Talks cheap, just fuck me." She knew she was baiting him, but she couldn't help it, like a masochist she pushed men like this to greater heights of debauchery on purpose.

Putting his hand flat between her breasts he held her in place against the wall as his other hand still caught between her legs took hold of the lacy fabric and ripped it from her body. She let out a surprised squeal, but it died just as suddenly as she felt his fingers delve between the lips of her wet cunt, rubbing over her swollen clit giving her even more of the feelings she craved. The intense, overwhelming lust his touch invoked had Molly panting like a bitch in heat. She almost begged at that point, but instead let out a whimpering sigh of pleasure.

Just as she began to relax into the feeling building in her cunt and radiating up into her body he roughly shoved two fingers into her, leaving his thumb free to continue working on her clit. She gasped and trembled, almost coming with just the penetration alone. She rocked her hips forward and drove down onto his hand. He continued to pump into her, spreading his fingers to widen the tight hole and push deeper until he finally bent his fingers seeking out her G-spot. Her legs buckled slightly and she shook with force as wave after wave of orgasm shook her body. She cried out, no longer in control, and his hand move up from where he had pinned her by the chest to cover her mouth.

Watching her as she came down from her high, seeing the flush of the intense orgasm creep up over her chest and face, he held his fingers still within her and let her breathe properly. He moved his free arm around her waist supporting her shaky legs. "What a fucking cum slut," he spat at her.

Only when he could see her start to fully relax did he remove his fingers and kiss her hard. "My turn cunt," he sneered. Moving her a few steps back down the alley and pushing her over a crate near the fire escape he placed a hand in the middle of her back to hold her down even though he could see her legs were like jelly from the explosive orgasm.

Lifting her skirt, his fingers trailed between the cheeks of her ass coating the tiny dark star there with her own cum. She began to protest; weakly struggling under the hand that held her down as he continued to move his hand between her sopping wet cunt and her ass. His finger entered her, slowly testing her as she protested more. Leaning over her body his cock entered her tight cunt with one hard thrust and his hand moved to her mouth again as she cried out. Searching the alley floor around them he found her ripped panties and pulling out of her briefly, retrieved them, balled them and forced them into her mouth. "I am in control now you fucking nasty cunt and I will give you exactly what you asked for," he growled ominously.

He began to fuck her slowly as his fingers once again sought out her asshole and pumped in and out to the accompaniment of her muffled cries. He was angling his cock to enter and hit her G spot making her squirm and her cunt to continue the natural lubrication his fingers continually sought out and transferred to her ass. She let the feeling of her next impending orgasm wash over her. She was so close and could feel herself tipping over the edge into oblivion again when he pulled out of her and pressed the head of his cock to her ass.

Pulling her head back by the hair he took the panties from her mouth, and leaned in close to her ear, "You wouldn't beg me to fuck you properly, now I will give you another chance to beg me to fuck that pretty cunt instead of your ass. See it as a lesson in proper slut etiquette, you should never tease a prick nor bare your teeth to one or you will get punished." He slapped her ass hard. Though she couldn't see it, she just knew that the arrogant smirk that he favored was firmly in place.

"Fuck you!" she snarled at him.

"Have it your way then, cunt. I saw you look down on all those guys from your lofty perch on I'm-too-good-for-you hill. You flirt and you tease, but you need to be handled by a dominant man like me to be satisfied." Filling her mouth again with the balled panties he gave her no further opportunity to beg him. He could have made the experience a lot worse for her, but mindful that the slut was playing her own game and so far it had fallen mostly his way he didn't want repercussions tomorrow. He entered her cunt again, before pulling out and slowly pushing his cock into her ass aided by her own natural lubrication that his experienced fingers had redistributed.

She struggled and whimpered. The feeling was intense both in pain and the pleasure it gave her. Her head whirled with conflicting thoughts as he slowly moved in and out, going deeper with each stroke. She wanted to scream at him to hurt her that she deserved it, that she was a nasty slut for wanting to be treated like this, but her cries were muffled by the panties.

Every time she tensed up he would smack her ass until a warm glow of heat enveloped it as well as her cunt, which spasmed with each of his thrusts. Once he was fully embedded in her ass and his thighs rested against hers he stopped to savor the moment and leaned over her prone body the low rumble of his voice adding to the feeling flowing into her body.

"Admit you love it. Tell me you love it in your ass better than your cunt! I know I do, at least your ass is tight! Her muffled whimpers answered him and he turned her head by yanking her hair so he could look into her eyes. Nodding with self-satisfaction at what he saw there he curled an arm around the top of her thigh and began to tease her clit as he held himself embedded deeply in her ass.

Her inner muscles clenched and tightened over and over again sending delicious waves of pleasure through his cock and he felt her body tremble on the brink of another orgasm, she was making muffled noises and as his fingers stopped their work on her over sensitive clit he leaned over and rumbled, "Are you ready to beg me now?"

Her body was trembling with need and at this point she didn't care anymore, she just wanted to cum again, knowing it would be even more explosive than the last. She looked up at him with demure eyes and nodded. He took the panties from her mouth and waited as she took a deep breath. "Please fuck me," she said softly between gasping breaths.

He pulled his cock out excruciatingly slowly and just as slowly entered her again. She moaned and he leaned over her rumbling, "Not bad, but I would hardly call that begging. Come on ass slut, beg for what you want, I know you want it, you know you want it, let's not be shy now."

She groaned in frustration, attempting to roll her hips to get herself off, but he held her in place with the weight of his body. "Please fuck me harder, fuck me faster. Please let me cum again." She cringed as he let out a small chuckle.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" His voice sounded less fearsome when he laughed and he pulled almost completely out of her and plunged back into her hard and deep, his fingers starting to work over her clit again. "You need this, you need to be treated like a slut to fully enjoy the art of fucking. Those losers would have left you wanting more and you knew it. That's why you came with me. You knew I could give you what you needed. I possess you now and nothing short of a dominant man will ever satisfy you again." With each phrase he slammed into her making her cry out in pleasure and pain her clit sent jolts of electricity through her body.

Finally he drove her to a frenzied climax both with his words as much as his body and he buried himself to the hilt within her and let himself cum as well. He collapsed over her, uncaring of his weight and her muffled protests. When he had partially recovered he got up and withdrew his softening cock from her ass, pulling her cheeks apart with force he enjoyed the sight of his violation. Cum oozed from her tight hole as it did from her cunt. Reluctantly he pulled her skirt back down and helped her stand, fixing her skirt appropriately. She seemed very subdued and he tilted her face up to his.

"What a good little slut." He bent his head to kiss her lightly. "However," he looked at her sternly, "should you ever bare your teeth to me again you shall be punished severely next time." Without thinking she apologized and basked in the first real smile she had seen from him. In her daze she told herself there would be no next time, but then again she had played this game, but as always she promised herself this would be the last time. Feeling suddenly humiliated and guilt ridden by her own actions and being a willing participant in the surreal scene she had just been through, she turned toward the entrance of the alleyway and took a step forward before realizing he was at her side and walking with her.

"Can I give you a lift home?" he enquired as if they had just had a typical night out. She looked up at him and smiled lopsidedly.

"No. I don't think so, thank you. I am staying with a friend and..." she let her voice trail off.

"And?" he inquired.

"I'm not sure how I would explain you or the lift. I'm a dreadful liar. I'll head back into the bar and call a cab," she explained.

"Have it your way slut, I am guessing you usually do," he murmured, the arrogant smirk crossing his face again as they walked silently back to the bar. He waited with her until the cab came, both sitting in an awkward silence. When she rose to leave he surprised her with a quick kiss. As she got into the cab it struck Molly that she hadn't even bothered asking his name, but why would she, she had gotten all she needed from him.

Returning home, Molly showered and changed. Having left work so early it was still only a little past Midnight and she was grateful for the couple of hours sleep before work. The biggest downfall of being relegated to the early morning news team was that, she had to start work at four in the morning but she also finished in the early afternoon so it evened out she guessed. She stood in front of the mirror and relived moments of the night moments of a past she kept trying to exorcise from her persona. She shivered and in a loud voice she said, "Never again, I will never go looking for a sadistic bastard ever again."

Setting her alarm she crawled into bed fighting the feeling of self-loathing that accompanied the delicious aches in her body from hard use.

* * * * *

"I don't think he's coming JD.' Tammy said for the third time in the last half hour. "It's almost nine."

JD looked up from the chair he had dragged over to the corner of the room next to the door, "He'll be here, the dirt bag has nowhere else to go."

"He...he might think the cops are watching or I have someone with me."

"He'll still come." JD picked up the pack of cigarettes then thought better of it and slipped them in his pocket. The stress of Knox's people cutting into his business had him chain smoking all week and not eating much. The cigarettes were starting to make him sick. "He's spent what he took from you and no one else will give him anything."

Leaning his head back against the chair, he sighed, "He was probably worried this would be a trap, but that was hours ago when he was still feeling good and thinking. Now he's jonesing and reason is out the window."

"I guess." Tammy was sitting on the edge of the couch looking around nervously as if she thought Brad would materialize in the room. "But if he doesn't show up I'm not coming back here."

"No, you're not, but he will come."

She nodded and crossing her legs, put her arms around them. It was a little girl pose and JD wondered if her act at the club hadn't begun affecting her real life actions. Either that or she acted like the little kid she resembled. The Hello Kitty T-shirt she was wearing along with her jeans and sneakers added to her adolescent appearance making the sight of her battered face even more disturbing. No one should look like that, let alone a child. JD recalled all too well what his own face looked like staring back at him from the mirror when he was a boy.

He clenched and unclenched his fists watching the muscles bulge in his forearms. He shouldn't be here and it wasn't like he didn't know any number of men he could have paid to do this. If he had heard about this he probably would have told Jimmy to get it taken care of, but once he'd seen Tammy's face there was no way he could let anyone else handle this.

He'd meant what he said to her; the people in his club were his family and it would be a cold day in hell when he would allow one of the women in his life to be hurt. He'd had to endure that when he was too young to do anything about it, but that was no longer the case.

Tammy leaned over and pulled up her jeans to scratch her leg. JD noticed she was wearing white ankle socks also sporting that annoying, poorly drawn cat.

"Tammy, do you always dress like that?" he asked, trying to keep her occupied as her nervousness was making it hard for him to remain calm.

"Yup." She nodded, her pigtails bobbing.

"It's not just an act for the Playground?"

"I'm a little." Tammy smiled at him through her swollen lips.

"A little what?"

"That's a good one!" she laughed and clapped her hands making her seem even more childlike.

"No, really." He put his hands out, "What's a little?"

"Wow you work in a fetish club and don't know what a little is?"

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers
1...45678...29