All Comments on 'Cabin in the Woods'

by Dragonfly213

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmmmm.....

I liked the story and it was pretty well written, however there is one thing I have a pretty big problem with. She said her limits were no bleeding and no permanent marks, but he blatantly disregarded that. BDSM is a trust thing, and if you break that trust then you might break a person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

Why does he want her to hate him? Why did he completely break her trust?

Dragonfly213Dragonfly213almost 6 years agoAuthor
Response

He did want to break her; he just didn't say that. His fantasy took over in his head, but from my point of view I didn't express it because I like to leave the reader wondering or filling in their own blanks. And the marks left weren't permanent nor did she need immediate medical attention.

He also didn't want her to hate him, but they reached a point in their relationship that they both knew they had gone too far and there was no going back; she was going to end up hating him...I still have barely spoken to the man whom this is based on.

domguy64domguy64almost 6 years ago
loved it

loved the story! i really enjoyed how she was completely powerless to stop him once he turned rapist. i thought it portrayed the feelings of it very well, and loved the sadistic nature of it all. well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF!

This is just about every example of what is NOT practiced in the bdsm community! This was a story about a truly disturbed individual and abuse! BDSM is about trust and consensual power exchange not breaking someone for years of built up sexual frustration! To think this actually happened to you makes me want to cry. If anyone pulled that kind bullshit on me I would make sure he wasn't just blacklisted but sent to jail as a known sex offender where he would experience some of the same pain and degradation he caused.

Dragonfly213Dragonfly213almost 6 years agoAuthor
Further explanation...

This DID NOT actually happen to me, it's based on years of conversation with someone I no longer speak to. Before we parted ways in life, he told me he had changed his mind and could not do any of those things to me for his fear of my hatred of him becoming permanent. That being said, the whole idea behind this story is what I had planned on and truly wanted. This story is my way to vent my frustrations that my fantasy will never come to fruition, and I have happily come to terms with that. Sometimes the "victim" can be just as messed up in the head as any person. I appreciate all of the feedback and am so happy some enjoy my writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I absolutely love your story, knowing you didn't actually suffer the true abuse is good for me ( I understand where you said you want it but for fantasy to actually hurt someone is too "far" for my taste) I have had a friend who is twisted like me whip me until I cried and fucked me hard and painfully....I love the abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The niche is very well portrayed.

It's a rape fantasy not a BDSM relationship. He says he has never done this before so I think it is unfair to call it a betrayal. It is her fantasy and he wanted her to have it. He put a lot of thought and effort into it. And he did asked her for a safe word and she didnt want one. "You can't rape the willing" as she said. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can relate. Believe me "normal" women do have this fantacy and some do want to live it even if just once in a lifetime. Why he wanted her to "hate" him was so the experience could feel authentic. He frowned at her reaction to him when it was over, his kissed her on the forehead. And not being able to look or speak to each other immediately afterwards feels like the natural reaction one would have after doing something like that for the first time; the vunerability of letting another know your taboo thoughts, the shame, the guilt.

I also understand why some may find it difficult to accept. Other rape fantacy stories end with a husband or lover having been the perpetrator in disguise. This makes it easier for readers to accept. Rape is real and people have been harmed and have sufferred terribly. Like raceplay, it makes it hard for many to draw lines without feeling like terrible people. The writer, who has done very well touching on the psychological and emotional aspects of this fetish, may want to have a sequel with them reuniting and coming to terms with what happened to give other readers peace of mind lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous