Cabin in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I replied, retrieving my clothes from the floor and throwing them back on, exchanging the damp thong for a pair of lace panties from my bag in the bedroom. When I turned around I saw him watching me with a grin. "What?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "You look even sexier than I imagined." He paused before continuing. "And just so you know, clothing is optional all weekend. If you insist on wearing something though, just put on a shirt and panties. It's kind of a fetish of mine." He chuckled. "If you wear more than that, I will be forced to remove the excess clothing, and more." He winked.

My mouth fell open for a moment before I smiled. Ooh, this was too much fun. I decided to test the waters a bit and see if he would reveal any of his plans. "Alright, I will agree to that. But I have some questions. You have already cum twice today; how long until you can go again?" I grinned as I leaned against the counter.

"You really are insatiable, aren't you?" he laughed as he made another sandwich for me. He frowned in thought. "I guess I don't know how long. I haven't shot off twice in a morning for a long time. But that's why I have fingers. And toys."

"Toys?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "You brought toys?"

"Yes, I went shopping for this trip," he said as he handed me the sandwich. "I brought a vibrator or two, a glass dildo, a butt plug..."

"Butt plug?" I asked. "Really?"

"Well, yeah," he chuckled. "You said you would be willing to try one. Would you like to wear it now?"

"Well," I began, just a little nervous, "how about later?"

He laughed. "Yes, that's fine. But maybe I could slip it inside you for a bit? Just to see what you think of it now?"

I sighed. "If you want to play with my ass, all you have to do is ask."

Will grinned. "No I don't." And he winked, causing my nether regions to clinch and throb.

We sat down at the table and ate our food that he brought. Some fruits and vegetables were in the grocery bags as well as chips, bottled water and beer in the fridge. Once we had cleaned up and put everything away he turned to me and said, "Okay, bend over."

"Just like that, huh? 'Bend over'?" I joked.

"Yep," he said, laughing. "Pull down your panties, bend over and grab your ankles."

"Do I have to grab my ankles?" I frowned.

"No, I just want to see you do it," he admitted.

We left the kitchen and went into the bedroom where our bags were. He rummaged around in his stuff while I pulled my panties down and spread my feet apart. He groaned behind me as he knelt down, touching my soft skin with one hand. I giggled a bit when I felt his teeth graze my cheek, nibbling and licking here and there, working his way to my anus. His tongue slid inside my ass several times to lube me up and then I felt my ass stretch as the plug was inserted. I gasped as it rested in place; it was larger than I had anticipated and felt very different. He kissed each of my ass cheeks before pulling my panties back up my legs. Goosebumps trailed up my thighs as his delicate touch heightened my senses before he stepped back. "Kate, I will never get enough of that ass," he spoke softly, then lightly slapped my ass as I stood up.

"Oh!" I gasped as I felt the plug even more after the slap. This was going to be interesting. "How long would I wear this?"

He grinned. "Until I want to put something else in there."

My mouth fell open in shock, but it turned into a grin. "I had no idea you were so naughty!"

Will grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him, his breath in my ear, "And you like it." Then his tongue slipped out from his lips and into my ear. The sudden damp touch on my ear caused my pussy to throb and my knees to buckle, but he was still holding me. He traced a wet trail around my ear slowly, his breath cooling my damp skin and sending goosebumps down my neck. I moaned involuntarily as he nibbled firmly on my earlobe, my knees buckling again. "Ooh," he whispered huskily, "I think you more than like this."

"Yes," I managed to admit as his mouth continued down my neck, his tongue tasting my soft skin. My eyes closed and I tilted my head back, savoring every sensation... until he stopped moving. My eyes flew open and I looked at him; he was smiling at me.

"Good girl," he said as he released me and walked away.

"Hey!" I shouted after him as he went to retrieve his fishing gear. I leaned against a chair for a moment, still recovering. He came back with two poles and a tackle box. "Why did you... I mean, you can't just... oh, fuck." In protest, I slid my hand into my shorts and retrieved the plug from my ass, placing it gently on the table. Maybe later.

Will chuckled at me, leaned the poles against the chair and put his fingers on my chin. "I can do whatever you let me do, Kate. I can even do things you won't let me do. You're mine for now and you don't have a choice. Believe me when I tell you this, though, you will not leave here disappointed."

I was speechless for a moment as he released my chin and picked his poles back up and headed out the door. "Just so you know, Will," I said before he was out of sight. He leaned back in the cabin. "I could leave right now and I wouldn't be disappointed."

"Good," he grinned. "But I'm not through playing with your amazing body." He looked down my body, biting his lip and then he winked. "So, you wanna go fishing with me? I have a lounge chair in the truck. If you want, you can just lay out and tan or read a book?"

"I brought a bikini; I'll change real fast," I said. I pulled off my shirt and panties and pulled out a white string bikini, the skimpiest one in my collection. I had planned on teasing Will all weekend, not doing any of this. I was certainly not complaining; I just preferred the ball in my court. Now I'm at his mercy, and the feeling was nothing short of thrilling. I ran past moments between us in my head. Did he really mean all those dirty things he said before? He definitely meant them now. But we're friends, right? Maybe he will talk with me about this weekend and I can get on the same page.

The lounge chair was folded up and leaning against his truck's back wheel. Will was already down the short path to the wood dock that jutted out over the lake. The sun was warm on my flesh as I made my way down to join him with the chair, a towel and a bottle of oil. The air smelled incredible out here; the sounds of nature relaxed me as I drank it all in. And the view! This lake was pretty big but the little corner we were in felt like our own private escape. Trees in the distance under a clear blue sky, deep blue water so smooth it was like glass. So beautiful. I reached the end of the dock with a big smile on my face and Will looked me up and down. "Wow, you look good."

"Thanks," I laughed, folding out the lounge chair and laying my towel over it. "Do you have a moment to rub some oil on my back?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do," he grinned. He finished baiting his second pole and cast it out with the other line as I laid down on the chair facing the water and closed my eyes. I heard him pick up the bottle of oil as he sat down on the edge of the chair. The oil was cool on my sun-warmed skin; he rubbed it into my shoulders, down my arms and down my back. Pausing to get more oil, he used each hand to pull the bows of my bikini top apart at my neck and back at the same time. "You don't need this."

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "What if someone else shows up here?"

"No one else is coming," he said. "This cabin is the most secluded place at the lake. No other cabins nearby and no place to pull a boat from the water. It's like our own private hideaway up here." And with that, he pulled the strings on my hips apart and jerked my bottom out from under me, leaving me naked and face down on the chair. I gasped as the sun warmed my ass cheeks and gasped again when Will poured some oil on them. He chuckled as he massaged my ass slowly and pleasurably, each of us enjoying the moment.

"Are you watching your poles?" I asked.

"Sure," he said as he made his way down to my thighs, rubbing them harder.

God, this felt so good. "I had no idea you were so good with your hands."

"Well, I'm glad you came all the way up here to find out," he chuckled.

He finished rubbing down my back side, wiped his hands on the edge of my towel and sat on the end of the dock near my head, picking up one of the two poles. I sighed. Here goes nothing. "Hey, um... I'm glad I came up here, too."

"Good." He grinned at me and winked, turning back to the water.

"So," I began again, "why did you decide to invite me out here? We're not... well... we're just friends, and..."

"You asking me if I want to start an affair with you?" he asked.

"Well, no," I frowned. "I had assumed this was a one-time thing already. I guess I'm just wondering why you finally made it happen?"

He sighed, still watching the water. I waited silently. After a long time he finally looked at me. "I'm a little addicted to you, Kate. I think about you a lot and I have finally come to terms with the demons in my head. I don't want to be more than just good friends; I don't want to disrupt our home lives. But curiosity has gotten the better of me and I had to get a taste of you. We can do things together that we can't do with anyone else because we trust each other. I want to explore that hot body that has teased me for so long. I want to punish you for being such a cock tease at work. I wanna know what your lips feel like around my dick. What your tight little pussy feels like. I want to force you into submission; a fantasy I've never fulfilled. Plus, you told me your darkest fantasy was to be raped, and I have wanted to rape you since I first laid eyes on you."

My mouth fell open. We had talked about our fantasies before, and sure when I thought about mine I admit I imagined him doing it. Wow, this was such a high for me. To finally get my fantasy fulfilled would be amazing! I trusted him that much, I know I do. Whoa. Okay, not gonna get my hopes up but let's just see what happens. We're still here for just under twenty-four hours. And I want to make this a weekend neither of us will soon forget.

"Ahem," Will cleared his throat, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Do you really have nothing to say? That's not like you," he laughed.

I grinned. "Well, I guess I don't know where to start. I... um... I have imagined you tying me up and raping me on a few occasions." He raised one eyebrow. "And I don't want to disrupt our lives outside of here, either. Let's make the best of our time alone and have some fun. I am at your mercy. I'm your whore, as you made me say earlier."

Will smiled at me so genuinely his eyes sparkled. Wow, that smile on his face is so fucking sexy, I thought to myself. "So anyway, Will, don't hold anything back. If you want me to try something or if you just wanna ask me something, feel free. I'm an open book; you have known that for awhile now. Hey, how long have I been laying here?"

"I don't know, I don't have a watch," he replied.

"Okay, I'll just lay here a bit longer before I flip over. Will you rub oil on my front half too?"

"Of course," he answered. "I wouldn't want your tan to be uneven."

"Thanks, honey," I teased. Ooh, this was going to be so exciting. What shall we do next? What can I do to him until then? Possibilities.

"So, I may have a question or two," he began after a few minutes.

"Yes?"

"What are your limits?" he asked.

"Hmm, well," I began thoughtfully. "No bleeding or serious injury I suppose. You know what I'm not into already."

"Yeah, nothing extreme," he agreed. "So, I know from past experience you don't like anal, and I don't care for it either, but can I put the tip in just enough to cum in your ass?"

"Well, I don't know. Why would you want to do that?" I asked.

"So my cum will stay inside you longer," he replied, staring into my eyes.

"Oh wow, I have to admit that sounded hot," I replied. "Okay, I'll agree to that."

"Great," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "Have you thought of a safe word?"

I laughed. "Yes, I have thought about it. And no, I don't need a safe word. That's how much I trust you."

His mouth fell open for a second before he shook his head and turned back to the water. "I think I need to just fish for awhile," he spoke over his shoulder.

"So you're not ready to put oil on my other side?" I asked innocently.

He sighed, defeated. "Yes, I can do that. Hang on though, I have a bite." I looked up at the water and watched him reel in his line. It took a few minutes to bring in a walleye a couple feet long. "Dinner," he winked as he put it on the stringer hanging from the dock. "Do you like fish?"

"Sometimes," I replied. "I'll try it no matter what."

"Good," he said as he re-baited the hook and cast the line out again before coming over to oil me up. He stared as he realized I had turned over and rotated my naked body to sit up slightly, facing the lake, my nipples hardened by the cool breeze and my legs parted so he could see my bare pussy in the afternoon sunlight.

I pretended to ignore his staring. "Well, are you going to rub more oil on me or what?" I asked.

"Oh, yes ma'am," he grinned. I relaxed and closed my eyes against the sun as I waited for him to touch me. Starting at my feet, he rubbed the oil into my skin as he worked his way up my legs. A groan slipped out of his throat as he rubbed my thigh, inching closer to my waist. I figured the oil on his hands was the only thing keeping him from dipping a finger or two inside me. I grinned as he finished my thighs and slid up my belly, cautiously rubbing oil down towards my pussy. His hands felt so good and relaxing as they glided across my body. I opened one eye to watch him as he squirted oil onto my breasts and rubbed it in, groaning again. He finished my arms and chest, then he put one hand around my throat and squeezed. I opened my eyes and stared into his serious ones. "This body is mine," he said through gritted teeth. "And I will do what I want with you tonight."

"We'll see," I whispered teasingly.

His devilish smile sent a chill down my spine and made my clit throb. He wiped the excess oil from his hands and went back to fishing, glancing back at me every few minutes to stare at my naked body. We chatted while he caught a few more fish that afternoon. It was a perfect day with one of my best friends. I had laid out for some sun for long enough, so when he asked me if I wanted to help clean the fish I agreed, admitting that I had never done it before. I threw on a shirt and shorts and he showed me how to do it, wrapping his arms around me so I could feel his erection pressing into my ass. I wiggled my ass against him and he pushed my belly into the counter and held me still, nipping at my ear as I giggled. I tried my best with one fish while he took care of the rest. I seasoned the filets and wrapped them in aluminum foil while he got the grill ready. I also prepared a pan of broccoli and carrots in water to cook on the grill to go with the fish. We sat outside the cabin with the grill in a couple of camping chairs Will brought, opened a couple bottles of beer and talked some more as our food cooked. It smelled delicious.

After our supper we relaxed on the porch for a bit, Will rubbing my thigh with his hand as we watched the sun go down behind the hills over the lake. An absolutely gorgeous view, I thought to myself. Just perfect. I looked over at Will as he grinned, his fingers slipping under my shorts and tickling me. I giggled. "This has been one of the best days I've ever had in my life," I told him.

"Hey," he laughed, "just because the sun is going down doesn't mean the day is over. I hope you don't plan on sleeping much tonight?"

"Oh, I'm certainly not making any plans," I answered. "What do you have in mind?"

"You will see, soon enough," he replied.

I leaned towards him, speaking quietly, "You will have to catch me first!" and I took off running down the path to the lake. I didn't look back until I reached the dock and threw off my shirt, dropping it on the wood as I noticed Will several steps behind me, walking steadily towards me. The sun was down over the hills and dusk had settled in. I slipped out of my shorts, ran to the end of the dock and shrieked as I jumped into the cool water naked. When I surfaced, clearing my hair from my eyes, he was standing at the edge of the dock watching me, unbuttoning his shorts after removing his shirt. I watched him staring down at me wading, the water cooling my sun-tanned skin. I swam away from the dock as he pulled his shoes off and jumped in after me. Once he surfaced, he shook the water from his face and stared at me like a hungry lion, moving slowly towards his prey. I swam out further but he would soon catch me, I knew. The grin on my face wouldn't go away as he got closer.

"Don't make me fight you," he warned, grabbing my ankle and pulling me towards him.

I resisted the urge to kick him, letting him pull me in by my leg to grab a handful of my hair. I winced as the pain tingled across my scalp. "What's the fun in letting you have me? You can't rape the willing."

"Maybe so," he breathed, pulling me to shore at a small sandy patch near the dock. "But once I have you bound you're at my mercy, and I may do things you wouldn't like. And I will do them despite your protests." He shoved me onto the sand, pushing me over onto my back and laying on top of me. His erection dug into my hip as one of his legs parted mine so he could rub my pussy. He began steadily, rubbing my clit and sending pulses throughout my chilled body. Then two fingers dove inside my pussy, roughly fucking me as I tried to get out from under him. I could feel my pussy getting wetter, lubing his fingers to slide inside me easily. Releasing me, he got up on his knees and rolled me over onto mine, shoving my face into the sand with one hand as he positioned himself behind me between my legs. I could barely breathe against the ground as he held me still and slammed his cock deep inside my fuck hole, his other hand resting on my sand-covered back as he began pounding away. He fucked me for a few minutes before sliding out of me and slapping my ass as hard as he could. I screamed into the sand as he waited a moment before each slap, moving his mark around my skin each time.

It had grown quite dark by now and he couldn't see me as well, so he grabbed my hair again and jerked me up to my feet, dragging me up the path to the cabin. Will stopped to grab something out of his truck that I couldn't see before heading inside. Pushing me through the doorway, naked and covered in sand, I stumbled across the floor but caught myself before falling. I turned around and looked at him, a little nervous but excited as hell. He held a long length of rope in his hands. Grabbing one wrist, he tied the rope around me tightly and dragged me back to the hallway. There was a large wooden beam high above us that marked the beginning of the hallway. Throwing the rope over the beam, he tied my other wrist with this end so that my arms were straight above my head. I couldn't move very far; maybe a couple steps in any direction.

"That's better," Will said as he ran his fingers down my bare breast, gently brushing the sand from my damp but drying flesh. Stepping into the kitchen, he wet a hand towel on one end and came back to me to wipe the sand from my face and chest. When he was finished, he put the towel down on the counter and turned me around to face the hall. I felt his hands on my ass, rubbing them as he examined the marks he had left on me earlier. Then without warning, he smacked my ass as hard as he could. I cried out in pain, but I was enjoying this, too. He continued slapping my ass hard for some time, moving his hand around so that my entire back side felt the pain. After the first few spankings I didn't make a sound; the stinging in my ass cheeks grew and I winced, taking a sharp breath with each new sting.