Cabin in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking bitch," he spoke between hits. "You deserve this. I'm turning this ass red for every time I've wanted to fuck you senseless and couldn't. Tonight I will. You're my whore now." He paused, sliding his fingers under my ass to find my soaking wet pussy. "Oh, yes, that's a good girl," he whispered. "You are such a whore; you're enjoying your punishment." His fingers slipped easily inside me and I moaned, arching my ass into him the best I could. His erection pressed into my hip as he pulled his fingers from my hole and put them in my mouth. I tasted my juices, eagerly sucking and licking them from his fingers. "Oh, yes," he whispered. "You will be sucking much more later."

Pulling his fingers from my mouth he stood behind me again, grabbing my hips and walking me back the few steps I could go before my tied wrists stopped me. My ass arched out somewhat, he tightened his grip on my hips, separated my legs with his knee and slid his cock across my pussy lips. My swollen clit throbbed from the contact and I moaned, getting on my tiptoes to arch my ass higher. Groaning behind me, he slowly slid his cock across my lips again and I shuddered with excitement. He did this a few more times while I moaned, arching my ass the best I could, wishing he would give me more. As if reading my mind, he knelt down behind me and spread my cheeks with his hands so he could bury his face between my thighs and suck on my swollen clit. I squealed from the intense sensation as his tongue flicked my throbbing clit before slipping into my pussy. He groaned as he licked up my juices, then he moved back to my clit. I wanted to cum all over his face as he brought me to the edge but then he stopped, getting up from his knees and slapping my ass again. I cried out, stumbling a bit from my arched position.

"Thought I would let you cum, did you, whore?" Will said quietly into my ear as he smacked my ass a few more times. "I'm the only one cumming tonight." He spanked me several more times in rapid succession, still moving his hand around to a different place on my backside each time. Tears welled up in my eyes as the stinging renewed with full force. Then suddenly he grabbed my hips again, sliding his dick between my thighs and shoving it deep inside my pussy. I moaned as he filled me with his cock, fucking me steadily as I stood back up on my tiptoes. I was starting to lose feeling in my hands because my wrists had been tied and pulled tight for some time now, but it didn't matter. I loved the feeling of him fucking me, and I never wanted it to end.

At that moment, his dick slid out of my fuck hole and he pushed me back under the beam, grabbed a knife from the kitchen and cut the rope over one of my wrists. My arms dropped heavily to my sides and I almost collapsed from all the sensations throughout my body. He pushed me down to my knees, jerked my limp arms behind me and used the length of rope to tie my wrists together. I looked up at him as he stood in front of me, his throbbing hard dick coated in my juices. "Open your mouth, whore," he commanded.

I sat up from my feet, parted my lips and took his cock into my mouth willingly. He groaned as I began sucking on the tip, slowly working my way down. One of his hands went into my damp hair as I took him down my throat. "Ah, yes, good girl," he whispered as my head began moving up and down his shaft. I felt his other hand on my head as he groaned again. I knew it wouldn't be long now and sure enough, he tightened his grip on my hair and rammed his dick down my throat, choking me for a moment. He moved my head for me, fucking my mouth at a fast, steady pace. I gagged a few times but I enjoyed the act immensely, my pussy dripping with excitement. I could taste pre-cum on my tongue as he neared his climax. "Swallow this, you fucking whore," he spat at me as he filled my throat with cum for the second time today.

I felt his load shooting out onto the back of my throat and I bit down on his thick cock firmly as I felt him try to pull himself from my mouth. He sucked in a sharp breath as I bit harder, and he pulled my hair on the top of my head to get me to let go. I eventually released him, dragging my teeth down his softening shaft as he pulled it from my lips. Once he was free he slapped me hard, nearly knocking me over.

"You better not bite me again," he warned before backhanding me to turn the other side of my face red. "You are not the only one here with teeth." Pulling me up to my feet by my hair, Will dragged me over to the dining table and slid one chair out from it. He sat me down in the chair and left the room, walking down the short hallway. He was gone for several minutes before he came back for me, pulling me to my feet by my arm and leading me to the living room. The coffee table was lined with sex toys and such, and next to it was a stand of some sort; a bench with restraints. My eyes widened as he untied my wrists and led me to the bench to get into position. I was on my elbows and knees, thighs parted and all my holes exposed. My wrists and ankles were tightly bound to the bench and my clit throbbed as he stood behind me, rubbing my ass cheeks with his hands as his half-hard cock touched the tender, damp skin of my pussy.

"I built this for you," he spoke softly behind me. "To restrain you in the perfect position to use and abuse your body as I see fit." Will moved around to my head, his cock bouncing in my face. "I can fuck any hole I want to, and you can't get away. Scream if you want to; cry if you have to. Protest all you want. Nothing will stop me from using your body for my pleasure. Your real punishment starts now." He circled around to the coffee table next to me, picked up a flogger and stood behind me in position. "Before I begin, say those three little words I love to hear from your lips."

I gasped for air as a small amount of panic set into my mind. I barely heard his request. The flogger slapped the inside of my thigh sharply as he demanded the words from me again. My body shook as I realized how exposed I was. Trying to clear the panic from my head, I whispered "I'm your whore."

He slapped my other thigh with the flogger. "Speak up, bitch."

"I'm your whore," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Good girl," he patted my ass with his hand as he slipped a blindfold over my eyes. "I'm gonna make you hate me."

He slid two fingers inside my pussy, lubing them up with my juices and then he shoved those fingers into my ass. I screamed as he penetrated me, lubing up my anus for something. He stepped back for a moment, and then I felt the butt plug being inserted inside me. I clinched my hole and wiggled my ass the best I could but he got it pushed into me. He slapped at my thighs with the flogger for several minutes, letting each sting have its moment before making another. He worked his way up my legs to my ass, hitting me harder to renew the pain across my skin. I could barely feel my backside anymore; the pain was so intense. Tears soaked into the blindfold and ran down my face as I sobbed quietly.

Then I heard a sound in the distance. Was that a knock? Someone knocking on the front door? I heard Will put down the flogger and walk into the front of the cabin. The door opened and booted footsteps sounded across the floor joined by muffled voices. Who was here? Will answered the door fast enough there was no way he had time to put any clothes back on! Then I heard the thud of the boots hitting the floor as the visitor removed them from their feet. Oh no. Did he invite another man here to fuck me? Footsteps sounded down the hallway and into the room behind me.

"Wow," the man spoke, "where do you want me to start?"

"Wherever you want," Will answered. "Just make sure you finish in her mouth. She needs to swallow some more cum."

The man stepped up behind me, bent over and smelled my pussy, inhaling deeply before slipping his tongue out from his lips and tasting me. I wiggled in response, growling as a stranger put his mouth on my clit. Will slapped me suddenly as he silently moved into position in front of me. Grabbing my hair, he put his soft dick into my mouth and ordered me to suck. I took his entire penis into my dry mouth and began sucking, my lips resting at the base. The stranger was making me throb as he continued licking me, stopping before I could even get close to cumming. He rammed his cock into my pussy and I screamed onto Will's dick, finally hardening on my tongue. He pumped into me steadily while I sucked Will's cock, his hands stroking my hair as the stranger continued fucking me.

After several minutes, Will jerked back on my hair to stop me and he and the other guy traded places. The man held his dick to my lips, coated in my juices, but I didn't open my mouth right away. Out of my vision, Will came up next to me with another toy, dragging it across my bare back. It was cold, like small metal chains. Out of nowhere, a sharp pain rang across my ass as he whipped me with the beaded chain.

"How's that for a taste?" Will asked. "Now open your mouth and suck his dick like a good whore."

I moved against my restraints without a reply and he whipped me again, a scream escaping my throat. The stranger grabbed my hair and forced his cock in my mouth at this opportunity, choking me as the tip hit the back of my throat. If my sucking slowed down at all the beaded whip made contact with my ass, a new spot each time to redden up my entire backside. Tears strewn down my cheeks as Will whipped me harder and the man came in my throat, holding my face against his body as he dumped his load down my throat. Will whipped me a few more times until I swallowed it all, gasping for air and whimpering from the pain.

The man got dressed and left without a word while the beaded whip was ran down my naked back, teasing me. "What do you think of this, you dick-sucking slut?" Will whispered before snapping the whip against my backside once more. Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized the stinging skin was bleeding. He didn't wait for my reply; the whip continued its assault on my sore ass, the tip snapping against my pussy lips as well. I cried openly now, screaming as he renewed the force behind my torture device.

Suddenly I could see again, the blindfold having been removed from my head. Will stood in front of me, his hand cupping my wet chin. "Don't bite me," he warned, "or I will tear your flesh open some more." His cock was in my face again, smearing pre-cum across my bottom lip. He grabbed fistfuls of my hair as my mouth opened wide for him. He slid across my tongue slowly at first, gradually picking up speed as I sucked and gagged on his cock. Soon he stopped, withdrew his dick from my mouth and began pinching my nipples hanging from my breasts. Kneeling down to watch my face, he pulled and pinched as I tried not to scream.

"You love this don't you, you cock sucking slut," he growled as he twisted my aching nipples. I hung my head in shame. "Tell me," Will began, "tell me you want more pain. You need this pain. All the dirty cocks you have sucked and fucked and now look at you, on your knees wanting more. Say it."

I glared up at him this time, my head tilted so I could meet his gaze. "Fuck you," I growled. "Put your dick in my mouth again; I dare you." I grinned sarcastically, bearing my teeth.

Grabbing a handful of hair, he jerked my head even further back and hissed in my face. "Bite me and see what happens. You are well aware of how serious I am."

"As am I," I mumbled as he released his grip on my hair. Turning my head, I watched him pick up a short leather whip and walk around to my exposed backside. I cringed as I waited for contact; the sharp crack of the torture device and the stinging pain it will inflict upon my tender flesh.

"Your ass just isn't the right color yet, bitch," I heard him whisper behind me before the whip touched me with as much force as Will could provide. I screamed once again, my flesh burning and stinging like nothing I had ever experienced. He struck my skin in different places each time, renewing the burn of my backside with full force. Tears poured down my face as he continued my punishment relentlessly.

After twenty minutes or so of whipping and beating me, I barely even noticed he was touching me at all. The pain was so intense I could only squeeze my eyes closed and focus on earlier today, when he was gentle...every slip of his tongue, every orgasm he gave me was just leading us to this. I wanted this. I wanted to give him his fantasy as he gave me mine, both of us knowing we would never find another in all our lives who could do this for each of us. Suddenly, I felt two fingers sliding inside my pussy, pushing as deep as they could go. I moaned as Will began rubbing my g-spot, his fingers bringing me close to the edge. Just before I came, he pulled his fingers back out and added a third, shoving three inside me as hard as he could. He stretched my fuck hole some more as he added a fourth finger, plunging as far inside me as he could fit. I screamed again as his hand tried to squeeze inside me.

"Not as much of a whore as I thought," he whispered into my ear. I growled, wiggling my body as much as I could in my restraints. He slowly pulled the butt plug out of my ass, putting it aside as he grabbed some lube. I watched him lube his fingers, then his thumb, and my mouth fell open in horror as he lubed his whole hand.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I asked innocently, even though I already knew the answer.

He glanced up at my face and winked, his cock slowly hardening again. "You will see," he grinned, moving back behind me. He spanked me hard with his other hand for a few minutes before his lubed fingers touched my anus. I squeezed my eyes together and focused on relaxing my body to reduce the pain I was about to endure. Will started with one finger, moving in and out of me a few times before adding a second then a third finger. My stinging flesh distracted me as the fourth lubed finger slid inside easily. A burning sensation began as he crowded his fingers together with his thumb and slipped his hand halfway into my mostly-virgin ass. Inhaling a sharp breath as I bit my bottom lip, I held back a scream as his hand plunged inside my ass up to his wrist. A groan escaped his lips as he pulled his hand back out and pushed it slowly back in several times. The new sensation was uncomfortable at best, so I let the tears stream down my face in silence.

"Hmm, I can't hear you," Will said behind me as he tried to push deeper inside my ass. "Does this mean I need to try something bigger?"

"No!" I cried out. Perhaps he wants me to beg, I thought to myself. "Please stop! I will do whatever you want! Just stop this, please!"

Grabbing a handful of my hair, he jerked my head to the side to see my face as he kept his other hand inside me. He watched renewed tears pour down my face and he smiled. "Beg and plead all you want to, my little whore," he said in a sweetly sinister voice. "Your words will go unheeded. You are mine now, to do with as I please. And when I am done with you," he leaned down to my ear while pushing his hand further into my ass, "I swear you will hate me."

I closed my eyes as more tears leaked from them. He released my hair and pulled his hand from my aching hole, wiping it off on a towel laying on the table. Picking up another toy, he came around to my face. This toy looked like some kind of gag, but with a hole in the middle to keep my mouth open. He jerked my head back by my hair, wedged the toy between my teeth and buckled it tightly behind my head. I was even more vulnerable now, my backside aching and burning, but I could still feel my pussy juices running down my thigh. I was loving every second of this.

The head of his hard cock slid across my tongue as he gauged his movement through the gag. I was too weak to fight or to taste; I let him use my body as he saw fit. He began his assault on my mouth slowly, gripping my hair and gagging me as the tip entered my throat. Once he started moving faster, he held onto my head and thrust in and out of my mouth, his belly never leaving my forehead as I gagged. The pace gradually increased as he pulled my head against him more firmly, groaning as he neared climax before he stopped.

I coughed as he withdrew his hard cock from my mouth, tears forming in my eyes again as I watched him move out of sight behind me. After a moment I felt something lay on my naked back; a stick or handle of some sort. "It's a bamboo stick," he said, reading my mind. "I didn't want u to think I was done punishing you." I sucked in a breath as the realization hit me a split second before the cane did, smack on my right ass cheek. The sharp pain radiated through me as I screamed with renewed force; he struck me again in a slightly different place on my ass and I screamed even louder. Will would wait a few moments between strikes to hit me again, as hard as he could and never in the same place. My thighs, my pussy lips and my ass were on fire with pain. My mouth dried out as the gag left it open and my screams dwindled down to mere sobs of misery. Yes, the pain was excruciating, but I still wanted this. His control, his pleasure; I needed it.

I didn't even realize he had stopped hitting me until I felt the tip of his dick rubbing my swollen clit. He bent down and ran his tongue up my tender thigh, across my clit and thrust inside my wet pussy. He groaned, grabbing my thighs and delving deeper inside me, swirling his tongue around and lapping up my juices. I moaned as he teased and tasted me, debating on begging him to let me cum but then his tongue left my aching flesh, soon replaced with his throbbing cock driving itself as deep inside me as he could thrust. I gasped in surprise, moaned in pleasure and then screamed in pain as he curled his fingers through my hair and jerked my head back as he fucked me hard. His pace was steady and firm, bringing me close to the edge again. He let go of my hair to release the gag from my lips, gripped my hips with both hands and fucked me hard and slow, slamming into me as my sore backside lit up once more. I cried and moaned all at once, silently begging for release. His movements were now slow enough that my climax was kept at bay; oh, he was good. Sweet torture.

"Tell me again," Will spoke into my ear, his cock buried deep inside me, "what are you to me again?"

"I'm your whore," I sobbed quietly.

He slapped my sore ass with his hand and I squeaked, wincing. "I can't hear you, bitch."

"I'M YOUR WHORE!" I roared through my tears.

He pulled his cock out of my fucked pussy and slid it all the way into my vulnerable ass, barking "FUCK YES! You are mine! You are my whore and you will never forget it!" He bellowed his words between each violent thrust into my ass. I was balling in agony and humiliation. Sobs were still escaping my dry throat when he finally came in my ass, grunting with each spurt of jizz he left in me.

I wanted to collapse. Collapse into my warm, comfortable bed or even a nice warm bathtub. He cleaned himself up, gathering the toys and such back into the bag they were in, and released me from my bonds. I knelt in the floor, shaking from the cold room and my weakness. Will squatted down in front of me, raising his hand toward my face. I flinched out of his reach, hiding my face just after I caught a frown on his face. A kiss was planted on my forehead. "Always," he whispered into my hair before he walked away. I sat there in the empty room for hours until I worked up the strength to shower. After I was clean and dry I crawled into bed and fell asleep quickly.

When I awoke the next morning, his truck was gone. Relief mixed with regret washed over me. I got what I wanted and he got what he wanted, but at what cost? I saw him at work the next day, not making any eye contact. He didn't try either. Same the next day and the day after. Things would never be the same again.