Cabin Trip Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George woke about an hour after he fell asleep because he had to pee again. Returning from the bathroom he stopped outside the master bedroom. He heard soft voices murmuring inside, and curiosity and jealousy got the better of him. He didn't really believe that his girlfriend would cheat on him, but he wanted to know what was going on, so he quietly got dressed, donned a jacket and went outside. It was still the middle of the night, but the moon was out and gave off enough light for George to make his way around the cabin without stumbling. It was cold out, but not could enough for there to be any snow at this altitude. He reached the window into the master bedroom and carefully peeked inside. He was a bit surprised at what he saw. Alex was alone in bed, and the door was halfway open. Where was Sarah?

After a few minutes she returned, the light from the candle in the hallway illuminating her shapely figure, even clad in PJ's like she was. But then, to George's surprise, she closed the door and removed her PJ's before getting back into bed. George sat down for on the ground beneath the window, a thousand thoughts flying through his head. Why on earth would she take of her PJ's? His girlfriend, the woman he loved, was now lying in bed with another man, in just her underwear. After resisting the urge to barge in, demand an explanation and probably ruin his relationship, he calmed down and thought things through. It was probably just really hot inside the bedroom, and he knew his girlfriend couldn't sleep if she was too warm. Satisfied with his reasoning, George went for a last peak inside before heading back to bed.

His heart skipped a beat. Sarah had indeed pushed of the covers, confirming his suspicion that she was too warm, but as he watched Alex, apparently in his sleep, rolled over and put a hand over Sarah, as if he was spooning his girlfriend. They lay like this for almost five minutes, neither of them moving. George didn't move a muscle, his emotions raging inside him. Then Alex's hand moved from Sarah's stomach to her breast, which he first cupped, then, upon discovering the bra, forced his hand beneath it and cupped her breast directly. Was the bastard awake? George was about to knock on the window, but then Sarah moved. Instead of waking up and pushing a sleeping (?) Alex though, she simply snuggled closer to the man spooning her, her butt grinding against Alex's boxer clad crotch.

As George watched in horror, Alex, awake or asleep, responded to Sarah's movements and began caressing her stomach, his right hand moving up and down from beneath her bra to the edge of her panties. Each time his hand reached her bra he pushed it a bit further up, and each time it reached her panties it pushed the elastic band further down over her hips. George didn't know why he hadn't done anything yet. Had the opportunity to intervene come and gone while he stood there like a fool. He could do nothing but stand and watch, jealousy and a weird excitement mixing in his stomach. He wouldn't acknowledge the fact that the scene inside the cabin was giving him a boner, so he pressed his body closer to the cabin wall, pressing his nose against the window to get a closer look.

Alex's wandering hand had pushed Sarah's bra all the way up now, his fingers gently playing with first one nipple, then the other. From where George was standing he could see if any of them were awake. Alex's hand then moved down to her panties again, and by now they were way down on her thighs. His fingers explored her pussy, gentle movements by her proving that her body, at least, approved. The George realized that Alex had removed his boxers completely since he had last looked, and that Alex's dick was now pressed against Sarah's butt. Slowly, by their grinding and squirming, while Alex's hand caressed Sarah's breasts, stomach and pussy, she scotched further up in the bed, arching her back so that her butt pressed against Alex's crotch even more.

Then the inevitable happened, yet it still caught George off guard and took his breath away. Sarah's right hand reached down, grabbed Alex's seven inch dick, and guided it into her pussy from behind. Alex grabbed onto Sarah's breast with his right hand and began rhythmically thrusting with his hips. Sarah squirmed and moved in tandem with Alex, grinding against him. They picked up the pace and George thought he could hear soft moans coming from Sarah. Alex's ripped back tensed, and he thrust a few more times before his movements subsided. Sarah's legs seemed to quiver, and after a few moments she simply lay silent, Alex's muscular arm pressing her body close to his, his large hand gently cupping her breast.

12