Cable Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

==============================

The next morning, she woke up in my arms, my erection pressing against her ass through her panties. She handed me the lube and pulled her panties aside and I took her. She slipped a rubber on her little cock and came in the rubber to cut down on the mess.

"Goddess, what a man," she said. "How will this work?"

"Well, for now, I want to fuck you often," I said. "I still haven't cum in your sexy mouth, either. But I thought about it last night a little after you were asleep. I think after the race, I'd like to take you out and have some fun."

"Really, honey?" she said surprised, "Where will we go?"

"Have you been to the zoo?" I asked and she shook her head. "Then we'll go there." She kissed me passionately and I got up and showered and prepped for the race. "How much of the being from out of town was true?"

"None of it, or, well, I am not from here," she said as she watched me dress. "I'm from just outside Dayton. But I have a small flat, two buildings away."

"Well, let's go," I said as I came out in my bike shorts and shirt, "You'll want to change, right?"

She bounced off the bed and hugged me, "Damn you've got a hot body." Then she kissed me and went to look for her underwear. I took her arm.

"Wait, baby," I said. "I have to, I don't know, look at it. I can't just leave it as a null zone in my mind. Is that okay?"

"Um, okay," she said nervously. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.

"Look, I don't think I am going to freak out," I said honestly. "I mean. I know it is there, I've caught a glimpse or two. I just need to accept it and I can't do that if I don't have a look."

"It makes me nervous," she said unnecessarily. "I really don't want it and it won't be there forever. But, I understand. I mean, I have to wash it and keep it clean and you know, healthy anyway."

I lifted her up to the top of the dresser and she spread her gorgeous legs. "You know, baby, you have a hella hot body yourself." I ran my hand up her leg and over her tits. "As a legs and ass man, I can attest to the fact that you are all woman in that department."

"Oh honey, that makes me feel warm inside," she said. "I have struggled with my self image for a long time."

I scooted her forward on the dresser and looked at her junk. She had a rather small cock and balls though they were larger when erect. I looked up at her and reached. She nodded. I rubbed her cock and she got erect quickly. I spit on my hand and began to rub a bit more and she groaned.

"I'm going to make you cum," I said and stroked her more vigorously. She grabbed a kleenex from the nearby box and watched. I looked up at her and she was nervous but digging the feeling. I ran my other hand up her leg and scratched her flesh and she groaned and I looked down and pointed it in time to watch is spurt onto her tummy. She had a good sized amount, about three big squirts and there it lay. I sucked it into my mouth and moved to her face and kissed her. We shared the load and she groaned.

"Oh fuck, honey," she said. "That was so sexy." I smiled, lifted her and set her on her feet.

"Good, now get that hot little ass dressed," I said. "I've got a race to run."

She was sexy as hell as she pulled on her outfit. I watched and we headed out. A quick walk to her place and I grabbed a couple egg and bacon sandwiches on the way, had one and a protein drink, gave her the other and squeezed her ass as she ate in the elevator.

We went into her apartment and it was very girly. She apologized for the mess, which I couldn't see, and showed me her bedroom. There were pictures of her as a child, wearing a dress and wearing "boys" clothing. Everything post about middle school was as a girl. No prom pictures, no boys really. Then at around mid teens, she developed her breasts.

"I started taking supplements in middle school, hormones," she said as she looked around my body. "I was fourteen when my breasts grew out. I was so happy." She flipped a couple pages. There was a picture of her and a boy. "I felt like a girl, finally, well, except for the thing between my legs. I even got a boyfriend. But when I was a junior, I got drunk and he pulled my underwear down and found it. He told everyone. I was destroyed, emotionally and socially. My mom moved us to a new town to get me away. It was a horrible time. I finished high school and started hanging out with gay kids in college. I mean, I'm not really gay, I'm trans. I like boys and I feel like a girl." She looked up at me. "I've never felt accepted by anyone until today. Thank you."

She kissed me and I held her. I checked my watch, we had to go. I looked her over. She was wearing jean shorts, platform sandals and a sexy little pink tank top that showed off a bit of black bra and a lot of cleavage. She had her hair fluffed and her face made up and looked positively gorgeous.

"Damn, Sally, you are the bomb," I said honestly, "Totally the hottest girl I've ever been with."

We went to the race and I did okay, around middle of the pack. I think it was too much sex the night before and that morning. But I really didn't ride to win. I rode to keep in shape. After the race, Norm was there with his flavor of the week, a little blond with a mind that had to be almost the size of a pencil eraser. He scoped in on Sally and she totally grabbed my arm and hugged it to herself.

"Damn, Vince," said Norm. "I've never seen you with someone so damn hot before. Excuse my manners, Sally. But you are the hottest girl I've seen in a long, long time."

Sissy came by, she was a racer too, "Hey Vince. Not so good today, ya? I had to work last night after one of the other girls called in sick. My legs are noodles. Maybe next time. You placed twelfth, that's not as good as normal." Then Sally peeked out at her and Sissy smiled. "Oh, got it. Okay, well, I'll see you at the Skiff. Got to jet." Then Sissy was gone.

We were walking toward the street with Norm and his girl trailing along when Tina showed up, stepping out of a taxi. She was wearing one of her nice dresses and looking a little mussed as she walked up. "Hi Vince, am I late?" she asked.

"Race is all over, Tina," said Norm.

"I'm so sorry, Vince," she said sadly, "I woke up late." Then she noticed Sally on my arm.

"Tina, this is Sally," I said, "Sally, Tina is one of my coworkers and a good friend."

Sally reached out her hand and Tina took it, "Hi, it is nice to meet another of Vince's friends."

"Nice to meet you, Sally," said Tina as she smoothed out her dress, "I'm afraid you didn't catch me at my best. Where do you work?"

"Oh work, it is so boring," said Sally. "I work in a call center. I take incoming car insurance claims calls. Most of the time it is just input some data and send it over to an adjuster. But I am testing as an adjuster next month. Vince said a coworker, do you work in the office?"

"No, I do the same work as Vince, an in-home technician," she said. "Vince is my safety guy."

"Well, we better get going," said Norm, "Good race today, buddy. You'll get them next time." Then Norm and Betsy were gone. All three of us watched them walk away. Betsy was quite the looker. Nearly six foot tall in her tall, tall heels with legs off a fashion runway. She was wearing a short skirt and a tiny cropped blouse with her huge breasts bouncing slightly.

We all stopped looking at nearly the same time and glanced at one another and started laughing. "Did she say anything at all?" asked Tina and I shook my head.

"No, not a thing," I said and we relaxed. "So, um,..."

"Yeah, okay," said Tina, "I need to head home, maybe get some food."

I glanced at Sally and she nodded, "Why don't you come with us, we were going to eat? I was thinking maybe Luigi's and grab a couple slices."

"I probably look a mess," said Tina. "I rushed out of the room so fast. I fell asleep and woke up like half hour ago."

Sally stepped forward and said, "Here, come with me, we'll fix you right up." Sally took her hand and walked her to the public restroom. They were gone no more than five minutes and then came back out. Tina was all put together. Her dress was straight, hair was in place and she had makeup on. She even had on a pair of charcoal stockings or panty hose. I think that was the moment I first thought of her as beautiful.

They each took an arm and I smiled, "Well, won't I be the most envied man around." then I grabbed my bike and they walked a bit ahead. "My apartment first," I called forward and they swerved to head there.

In the elevator, I had to ask, "So, Tina, how was the date?"

"It was really fun," she said. though her voice said something else. "We went to the ballet, not really super great, but the atmosphere was interesting. Then we went to eat and a little dancing. We took a handsome cab to his apartment and talked for a couple hours. I sort of fell asleep soon after that." She looked over at me with a strange look in her eyes. "He wants to see me again, but I don't know."

"Why not, what's stopping you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I just..." she started and then just shrugged, "I said yes, so I'll see how it goes for a while."

Something wasn't right, but she'd tell me when she was ready. We went to Luigi's and had a wonderful lunch. Then I took Sally to the zoo and we had a great time. That night I let her cook me a pasta meal. I cleaned the dishes and we moved to the living room.

I don't think it was thirty seconds and we were making out heavily. I had my hand on her leg and was squeezing and rubbing. I just moved up higher and pulled off her panties. She removed her blouse and bra and opened my pants. Then she dropped down and started sucking me hard and fast. She took me in her throat and slipped off her skirt. She was wearing nude stockings and five inch pumps and looked so damn fine. I didn't last long and she didn't stop.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I said and she pulled me off, her hair in just a bit of disarray with most of her lipstick gone.

"Good, honey, I want to taste it straight from the source," then she engulfed me to the root and started throating me and pulling back to lick then shoving me back in. I could not sit still and began to drive up into her mouth as she hummed and gargled on my meat.

"Fuck, here it... cumming!" I exploded into her mouth and she swallowed it down without a pause, making little yummy sounds the whole time. I pulled her across my lap and pushed a pair of fingers in her ass and began to stroke them in and out.

"Oh goddess yes, that feels so fucking good," she moaned and I reached down and began to stroke her cock. She groaned and twitched then straightened up to kiss me.

I didn't stop, pulling her to the edge of fruition before I pushed her over onto her back, lifted her legs up and apart, spread lube on my cock and shoved into her ass. "Oh fuck that's tight," I said and she moaned.

"No, you are just a beast, now fuck this little slut," she commanded and I rocked her. But I reached down and took her little cock in my hand and stroked it in time with my own strokes. It didn't take long and she started to cum on her own tits. I pulled from her and came all over them as well. She was gulping air and trying to stop twitching. "You're ruining me. I've never cum so hard as that."

"Think about it when you have a pussy," I said. "Then I'll be licking that thing and touching it, and I'll stick my cock in there."

"Shit, honey, that's sexy talk there," she said.

It was about an hour later she got up and dressed. "You need to go home?"

"I do, honey," she said. "I work early, and I need to shave my legs and underarms. I need a shower and I need to be in my place."

"I understand," I said.

"Now don't be like that," she said. "We'll see each other most nights, not tomorrow, I have an appointment downtown, but Tuesday, it will be your turn to cook. Maybe at my place?"

I grinned, "Sounds good, I get off work at eight now. So, it will be after that," I explained.

"Oh, then I will cook," she said. "I'll have it ready when you get there, what time, eight thirty?"

"That sounds good," I said and grabbed her, pulling her into my embrace. "Mmm, sexy." I kissed her and held her for about ten minutes before letting her finish dressing and leave.

I flopped down on the bed for a bit, then got up and checked the computer. My sister sent me a long email detailing many different facets of life and asked me when I was going to come and visit. She wanted to coordinate and get dad up to her place for it and it should be this year, before she was too pregnant to do anything fun.

I sent back and asked if she'd like me to drive over for July 4th weekend. My phone rang like fifteen seconds later. "Hi, Delilah," I said to my sister. "How is life in Dayton?"

"It is awesome, though it would be better if I could see my big brother more often," she said and I could hear the smile in her voice. "I miss you, Vincent."

"Oh Dee, I know," I said kindly. "I get it. After dad bailed, it was just you and me for what, six years? I miss you too, little bug."

"Are you okay, Vee?" she asked. "I worry about you, alone with only Norm as a friend. He is kind of creepy and his taste in girls. Don't let him fix you up, okay?"

I laughed, "You should have seen the one yesterday, Dee. She was gorgeous as all get out, but I don't think she had two brain cells in close proximity to one another."

"And what about you? Are you dating?"

"I date occasionally," I said with a little sigh.

"What was that? I heard a sigh. That says, you are dating but something isn't right," she said hitting the nail right on the head like she always does.

"Well, Dee, there are these two girls," I started and she humped just like mom did when we were little. "No really. I mean, today, I went to the zoo with Sally. She is cute and smart and fun."

"But she is not the other girl," said my darling sister.

"No, she is not Tina," I said. "Tina well, she is a co worker, does what I do. She is smart and we are already close. She had her heart busted and I didn't move on her because I thought it was too soon. Then someone else did and she's half hooked up with him and I'm confused and I don't know."

"Do you like her, Vince? More than Sally?"

"I do, I just don't know how to get from here to there," I said. "I have a dinner thing with her on Friday night. It is her birthday. She loves this blues singer who will be in town, well, outside of town in Jersey, on Friday. I got tickets and I thought I'd take her to that."

"Tell her how you feel, Vince. Don't stay silent. Even if she seems excited about this other man. She may think you aren't interested or think of you differently, right until you say something. Take the chance."

"I'll think about it. So, July 4th?"

"Yes, come for the weekend," she said. "Drive here on Saturday. It is like 10 hours. Then stay until the following Friday or Saturday. Bring Tina. Or bring Sally if you chicken out. Vee, tell me you are happy."

"I am happy, sister dearest," I said, hopefully convincingly, "A little confused, but you women like us men confused."

"Now you're getting the hang of it," she said. "I love you, Vee. You know you're my savior, right? You saved me when mom died and dad left. I'd have been bereft in the system."

"I love you too, Dee," I said, "and I sure and hell wasn't leaving you to the system to turn into some kind of raging shrew. I'll call you next weekend, I promise."

"Bye, Vee."

"Bye, Dee."

I turned on the television, but I didn't pay much attention. I was confused and the way I handled it normally, I worried it to death, or I drank. I grabbed my jacket and headed to the Skiff. The Skiff was a great little place, kind of a neighborhood place. It was small, a bar that ran the length of the room, six or seven tables and pool table in back. Sissy saw me come in and walked me back to a table in the corner.

"Hi Sissy," I said and she smiled. Sissy was a little older, maybe thirty-five to my twenty-eight. She was from Sweden with a bit of an accent, a nice body, long fine legs and a pretty smile. We'd hooked up a time or two, usually for mutual release. The rest of the place was pretty empty tonight and sitting in the other section of tables. "Working again tonight?"

"Yeah, but I only have three table," she said and slid into the seat. "I told Harry I could not do more after race today. What happen with girl? She stay night but that it?"

"I don't know, Sissy," I said sadly, "She was nice, but I just don't know."

"Is other girl, ya?" she asked. "You want shot tonight or beer?"

"I'll have a shot if you join me," I said. She looked around.

"I will ask, Berta," she said. "If she say yes. I come sit on you lap."

Sissy came back a few minutes later with Berta in tow. Berta set down four shots and I paid while Sissy slipped onto my lap. I slipped my hand around her back and dropped my left to her thigh. "Mmm, sexy stockings. Silk?"

Sissy nuzzled my neck and said, "You tip good tonight, ya?"

I took a shot and then a drink of the coke I usually chased with. Sissy did the same. She loved Jack Daniels. We sat a while in silence then she said. "Why you want fuck me when you have two girl already?"

"I don't have two girls," I said and she harrumphed.

"You have girl from work. She was here last week, no two week ago with you. She like you, but don't know it," she said. "Then you have girl from last night. She think you have nice body. I agree. If you were older, I would keep you. But you are still young. Would want baby or something and I will not have."

There it was. It slammed home for me right then. Sally was awesome, well, once she got a pussy. But she would never have a uterus. Never be able to have a baby. That was her drawback. Sexy as she was, as attracted to her as I was, she could never satisfy me like that. I slammed down the other shot and signaled Berta.

"Ah, you did not think of that," she said as she kicked her shot back and drank a bit of coke. "Sally, can no have child. Even after operation." I looked at her questioningly and she smiled. "I have worked in bar for fifteen year. Papa owned bar, I worked. I move to New York, I work in bar. I hear many story. I hear her story couple time. She no happy."

I kicked back another shot and some coke. I was starting to feel it now. I looked at the blond on my lap. "Come home with me tonight?"

She looked at me and smiled, "You want me, still want me?"

"Hey, still a guy," I said. "And that is not a pistol in my pocket. I'm a little tipsy and I want to say thank you."

"Yes, one more shot, then we go," she said.

I was only a little wobbly when we got to my place. Inside the room I pulled off her blouse and attacked her huge fake breasts. Sissy was a breast woman. She loved her breasts being played with, and when I was drunk, I loved breasts. Tonight though, I wanted to taste some pussy. I went down on her and lapped up every drop of juice her body produced. Which of course simply produced more. I licked her through two orgasms and still could not get enough. But my cock was uncomfortable, locked in my pants. So, I pulled off her panties and pushed my pants down. There it was, a perfect little blond pussy, I pushed inside. It was heaven. I didn't realize how much I was missing a pussy until I was buried in Sissy's.

"Fuck Sissy," I said and she grunted.

"You feel very excited, Vincent," she said with a groan. "I will not last long with you so fat tonight. Fuck me hard like stud. Make me cum for you."

I pounded away with abandon, the bed banging the wall, luckily an outside wall. She was kissing me and scratching my back, her body humping back like it was the last time she would be with a man. I cried out and came in her, pushing her to her own orgasm. It was sex. Like with Sally, sex. Good sex, with both of them, but sex. No further connection. Not in the sex. That was another thing that was missing. I catalogued them.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers