Cable Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay, Sissy," I said after we were finished. "I go to work in the morning, I can get you a cab home if you want. I need a friend tonight."

"If I stay, you must fuck me in the morning," she said and rolled half atop me.

"I will. Thank you, you are a good friend and have helped me tonight," I said.

"I help you in strange way. Help you find another woman to enjoy you," she said. "So, I tell you another thing. You are not so handsome face. This is not bad thing. You have body woman want. Big muscle from you work out. You have cock woman want, not too big, not too small. But most, you have heart woman want. Tina she want you. But she think you friend. She want more but cannot see it. Today, she leave other man to come to you. Yes, she was late. But she came. She came to you." she kissed me lightly. "Jack is affect my head. I sleep now. Good night, my friend."

I held Sissy all night, or at least I was still holding her in the morning when I got up to go the bathroom. It was an hour before time to get out of bed, so I began to titillate Sissy. In the morning light, all her imperfections could be seen. But they didn't matter, she was beautiful. I woke her with kisses and stroked her hip and ass.

"I must make water, then you will fuck me," she said as she woke and she went to the bathroom. I chuckled to realize she was still wearing her ankle boots with their four inch heel and her silk stockings. She came back out and I was laying on my back, gently stroking my cock which was erect. She straddled me and I pulled her to my face and ate her sweet pussy. She leaned back and I attacked her clit, driving her before me. Her premium ass was on my chest and I couldn't remain passive. I sat up and held her groin to my face, her shoulders dropping to the bed between my legs.

"You taste like heaven, Sissy," I said and pushed her higher. When she was close to popping I stopped and pulled her off me. I straddled her left leg and lifted her right straight up. Then I smeared her juices on my cock and rubbed her clit to keep her on edge. I knelt straight up and pushed slowly into her wet pussy. "Mmm, like warm soup," I said as I started rocking. "I didn't excite the little waitress did I?"

"Oh god, Vince," she moaned, "You feel so good today. Commanding, in charge. Fuck this little slut. I love when you are like this."

I reached with my right hand and grabbed her right breast, then used it as leverage, pinching her nipple as I snaked my other hand around her thigh to find her little clit. I was pumping hard now, slamming into her, creating occasional pussy farts and little squirts of her juices across my groin.

"Yes, like Thor you take me," she said, her head rocking back and forth. Then she stopped and pulled herself up. She looked in my eye with an almost grimace. "Harder, fuck me like god."

I don't really know where it came from, but I was suddenly a wild man, my right hand holding her half erect. I leaned forward and ravaged her mouth, causing a slight twinge as I pushed her leg, but she grabbed my neck and we held each other as I pounded her harder. The bed slid, once, twice and I groaned into her mouth. Our tongues met and fought, tagged, raced and I roared into her as we came in a crescendo of epic proportion. I let her right leg slide outward as we continued to kiss. Lightly now, our chests heaving to oxygenate our bodies.

"Maybe I should not dismiss having child with you," she said breathlessly. "Never felt that before. Very intense and primal. You need to fuck, you come to me. I will fuck you any time."

I smiled and helped her un-kink a bit. She dressed and kissed me before walking out. "See you later, Sissy."

"Promises, promises," she said with a smile and tossed me her underwear then left.

=============================

We started another pair of buildings the next morning. When I looked at my schedule there was a meeting just before lunch with our supervisor. We met in the alley across the street from my building.

"Hey you two," he said with a smile. "A couple things. First, you two are doing one hell of a job. The idea of having a woman doing this was worrisome. Not from an ability standpoint, but safety. The way you two work together though, surpassing expectations. Vince, you are getting an extra 3% raise this year and we want you to consider applying for a supervisor position. We have a couple offices that could use your talent and organization. And Tina, we heard you loud and clear on the equipment side. You want to work in the server rooms. We have some all over the place. Come in to the office and find out where they can use you. We'll get you out to one. But first, we need to add another two to four weeks of buildings to your load. We had some people quit. We need to get this done and we are so close. We'll keep on with the same team up for now. We should get you done around third week of June. Then, we'd like to offer you both a paid vacation above your normal. We are thinking the week of July fourth and the week before. Two weeks off with pay. Can you two handle that?"

We were both smiling like Cheshires by then and readily agreed. Four weeks would bring us right up to the vacations and we got extra pay for these jobs. Bert meandered off and we looked at one another and grinned. Two weeks off!

"Come on, lunch is my treat," I said. We went down the street to the deli for lunch. We got cheese steak sandwiches and a little cupcake each. "How awesome is that?" I asked.

She looked at me with a little something in it and replied, "It is great, Vince."

"What's wrong, Tina?" I asked and she shook her head then took a bite of her sandwich.

After a minute she said, "How is Sally?"

"Okay, I suppose," I said. "We went to the zoo and had dinner." I paused then and didn't really say much. "I called Delilah then went out to the Skiff after she left. I had a talk with Sissy."

She got interested for a minute when I told her the last but masked it quickly, "I... what did you talk about?" she asked non-chalantly.

"Well, we had a couple shots of Jack and she told me I was a good catch," I said sadly. "But not for her. She wasn't interested in children."

"Are you interested in children?" asked Tina. I pulled out my phone and accessed the video of Robert. I started it and showed her. Her hand went to her mouth and she smiled, "Oh my god, is he cute or what?"

She watched to the end of the video then handed back the phone and took a bite. I set down my sandwich again and asked, "How is Ted?"

"I don't know, Vince," she said guardedly. "He is successful, handsome, intelligent and..." she looked around and leaned forward, "boring. He is so, so boring."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I told you we talked for hours, well, he talked me to sleep," she said. "Then it was like the best night of his life. I don't know, he sits in an office and doesn't talk to anyone. Then he is out with me and talks about his work like it is the only thing in his life."

"So, I have a surprise for your birthday dinner," I said. "I think you will love it."

"What, what is it?" she asked excited.

"If I tell you, it isn't a surprise," I said and she grinned.

"You're the best, Vince," she said happily. "I can't wait for Friday night."

"Do you know what you are wearing?" I asked.

"I do, but I will only tell you it is green, kind of an emerald green," she said with a grin.

"Mmm," I said, "Just like your eyes."

"Oh stop it," she said then looked at her watch, "Well, back to work." Then we popped the cupcakes and headed back to the grind.

We met after work and shared a cab to her place. I walked from there. It was only a half mile. I thought back on the conversation and I could suddenly see how my spirit lifted when I spoke with her, how her brow cleared then darkened when talking about Ted. I popped into the Skiff and had a bowl of nachos and a couple beers. Sissy took a break with me and we talked about Tina. Then I went home and I read some news and turned in early.

I woke up refreshed. I did morning exercises for the first time in several days which felt great. Then I made myself a good breakfast with eggs, ham and a couple Eggos. I stopped at the coffee shop and then waited for her outside her building.

"Coffee, miss?" I said as she was about to walk past. She looked up and smiled then took the coffee greedily.

"Ah, the nectar of the goddess," she said with a sigh.

"The goddess? Not the gods?" I said.

"No, the males aren't smart enough to do coffee," she said and we walked to the taxi stand.

We made it to work and checked the schedule. It was a bit tighter as they tried to push through more. "We can do it," I said confidently and she smiled at me.

"Easy for you to say," she said.

"I'll help you if you need it," I said carefully.

"I'll hold you to that," she said and strode off to the building entrance, her little tush swinging a bit extra. She glanced back and saw me watching and laughed.

It was a tougher day. I had a couple mess apartments and one triple install. So, I was running a bit behind at lunch and skipped. She sent me a pic of her sandwich and a smiley face. Then I was balls deep in crap. She finished her day first Tuesday as well and sent me a text.

"Hey, want help?" she asked.

"Nah, just this and one more," I said. "Go home and dream of men."

"Whacky days, wicked nights," she returned and I went back to it.

Thankfully, the next apartment was a little old lady in a pin neat apartment. I was in and out in less than ten minutes. With a few cookies as well. I rushed to Sally's apartment. She opened the door in a skimpy little outfit that didn't cover much at all.

"Hot damn," I said as I saw her standing there, long legs beneath a tiny see through skirt, bare midriff, a sheer long sleeve pink shirt that reached to just below her unfettered breasts. She was wearing a pair of incredibly high platforms that pushed her almost to my height.

She looked over my coveralls and said, "Those off, honey." I surprised her with my skin tight black bike togs underneath. "Oh well now, that's just, yummy." Then she was in my arms.

"Hi Sally," I said as I caught my breath. "What's that beeping?"

"Oh, the dinner. Sit at the table, I'll bring it out," she said and strode off.

I could smell the meat, maybe fish and cheese. "It smells damn good," I called out. She came to the door and held up a Zima and a beer. "Beer, please."

She handed me the beer and went back to the kitchen. She had straightened up a little, removed some stuff. Then she came out with two plates. "I don't cook like this all the time," she said and set one in front of me, then set down her own. She sat and took a little drink of her wine, then took my hand and kissed it. I couldn't help it. I am such a man. I pulled and she was in my lap.

I did my best to find out if she had tonsils and ended up tasting her lipstick for the first half of the meal after I let her get back to her seat. We ate the meal. It was white fish, scalloped potatoes and broccoli with a cheese sauce. And it was delicious. I didn't eat the huge portion she set in front of me but she didn't eat all hers either. We did the dishes real quick and I took the trash to the shoot then returned to the couch.

It seemed like only a minute later and we were naked. I had my dick stuck in her ass and my lips locked on hers. She was crazy hot and I fucked her silly then spilled my load in her sexy mouth. She wiped down her own load and nestled in to my side. "You know, if we never do this again, you have changed my life. I have never been accepted like this, even in the gay community," she said.

"Well, you're a person who is who she is," I said heartily. "My mom killed herself because she was different. I mean, she was a great mom, but she only married my dad because it was expected. She had me and my sister and wanted her lover. But daddy loved her, more than she loved him. She was so torn she hung herself. I... I found her, read the note. My daddy, he sank into a bottle and left a year later. I petitioned the courts and got to keep my baby sister in the house with me. She was twelve, I was fifteen. I went to work, she went to school. When she graduated high school. I was the proudest big brother in the world. She's married now, has a little boy, Robert," I pulled out my phone and showed her the video. "and she has another on the way."

"He is a cute little boy," she said, watching for about half the video then handing back to phone. "You are ending it with me."

"I have to," I said. "I could easily fall in love with you. You are a special person, sexy, intelligent, witty, fun..."

"No, I saw how you looked at Tina," she said. "Only the two of you didn't see it. I half expected it, hell I didn't think you would even show tonight." She hugged my arm. "I can't give you babies either. But you will always be my first real love. You gave me hope for the future. Thank you, honey. If you need me, I will be here."

I recognized a dismissal when I heard one. We stood and I grabbed my stuff. I kissed her tenderly and she sniffed as I left. I pulled the coveralls back on and my tool belt. Then headed to the Skiff. Sissy set a shot in front of me and waved off money then went back to her other customers. I drank the shot and sat in the sadness of something that could have been but wouldn't be.

"She'll be alright," said Sissy at my shoulder. Then she set two shots before me and kissed my cheek before moving back to the bar.

An hour later, I stood to go home, Sissy was there. She supported me and walked me home. She got me into my bed, in my bike outfit. She kissed me and let me pass out. I woke to the alarm and went to work. Tina was there with a coffee.

"Sissy called me," she said, "from your phone, last night. She told me you were at the Skiff getting drunk. You broke it off with Sally."

I nodded then regretted it. "I had to, it wasn't fair to her," I said and looked at her. She was looking in my eyes with those pretty green eyes.

"I decided to break it off with Ted," she said with a sigh. "It wasn't much of a thing for either of us was it. Like a couple days and then alone again."

"Can we talk about it tomorrow?" I said through the pounding. She handed me an energy drink and three tylenol. I smiled and swallowed them down. Then we separated and went to work. The day for me was long and interminable. I took lunch because I had to eat or puke. But I was behind and made it short. I tried to count the shots but lost count around ten and that was early in the evening.

Tina finished early and just showed up to help with my last three appointments. Then she headed out to see Ted after dropping me at my building. I choked down some toast and a beer, then felt good enough for a hunk of ham for the nutrition. I went down to the Skiff and had a beer. Sissy wasn't there, so Berta served me. Sissy was there about ten minutes later though and I nodded to Berta.

"How do you feel?" Sissy asked me.

"How much did I drink last night?"

"You drank a fifth," she said.

"Damn, no wonder," I replied. "You let me drink that much?"

"I helped you toward the end," she said. "You felt a lot of guilt. I remember the story you tell of you mama. Is not same. Look she wants to tell you."

I turned and there was Sally. "Honey, don't do this to yourself. I am okay. I count myself lucky to have had the time we had. Am I hurt, yeah a little. But I'll be okay. You'll be okay, and you need to hook up with Tina. I talked with Sissy some, I get it. Look, I have to go and get my beauty sleep." I laughed and she grinned and chuckled. "Just be you and let go of guilt, okay?"

I kissed her lightly and nodded. She left. "Good," said Sissy, "Now, you go home and sleep. I don't work until Saturday night. Come then with girl. Tip big and have fun." then she winked and I walked home.

==================================

The next day was a full day again, eleven to eight. We both arrived with coffee. We sat for five minutes and I could feel her sadness. "You know, I learned a valuable lesson last night. Letting go now was better in the long run than holding on and having it fall apart later," I said.

"That's easy for you to say," she said bitterly, "You can go fuck Sissy or most anyone you want whenever you want. I mean, you're a hunk."

I put my arm around her and said, "Tina, you are so damn hot, I don't know how to tell you. Sunday, when you came out of the bathroom, it was like I saw outside, what I always saw inside. You are so beautiful, I was stunned."

She kissed my cheek and we went to work. It was a good day for me and for her as well. At least as far as work went. We had lunch together, but she was taciturn and didn't talk much. I let her think. At days end though, I sent her a text.

"Hey running late? Need help?"

"Nope, I am fine. Almost done, then just a few more. I'll see you in the morning," she responded. I waited, and waited. Two minutes and nothing. I hit the system, pressed the panic button and got the apartment number. Then I was up the stairs to the third floor two at a time, not waiting for the elevator. Outside the door, I paused, what if she's not in there. I heard something like a smack and a fall and my foot hit the door like a freight train. The door bounced back but it didn't stop me. He was standing over Tina, hand raised when I grabbed his wrist.

"That's my partner, you son of a bitch," I said and almost threw him across the room. He grabbed a freakin sword off the wall and came at me. Now, every tool kit has a loop on it and a lot of people put a hammer in there. Not me. I put a pipe wrench in there. The sword arched toward me and Tina screamed but I just batted it aside with the pipe wrench. He dropped it as the vibration stung his hand and I back stroked him in the solar plex. I let the wrench slide into the loop and dialed 911.

"This is employee 9715 from Drewcast," I said. "You should have an active call here," I gave the address. "I am in the room. The other employee is safe. The perpetrator will need some assistance. He attacked me with a sword."

The police were there in less than a minute, well a uniform. I would not let Tina get up. A few more police arrived and took off the perpetrator. They found some stuff that was from some open cases and we found out later he was a serial rapist. The sword off the wall was sitting in the corner with a huge bend in it. I was told that, had I hit him in the arm like that, he might have just lost it.

After the EMTs looked at Tina I let her get up and she threw herself in my arms. She whispered in my ear. "Take me home, or the Skiff or someplace other than here."

I took her to my place and made some food. She stood next to me the whole time. At the table she waited then finally said. "You saved me. When you came through that door, you were like some kind of freakin caveman. Then you said I'm your partner and threw that dude across the room like a rag doll."

"He was going to hit you," I said and felt the anger simmering inside. "He's lucky I didn't break his neck." I looked in her eye and she was on the edge of tears. "Shh, hey, I am right here. You are okay. No sick son of a bitch is going to hurt you."

I pulled and she was on my lap, straddling me. I almost chuckled, figured that would be inappropriate. I pulled her back and looked her in the eye. "Sorry, kind of girly," she said.

"I like girls, but I like you more than the others," I said and let the cat out of the bag. She looked at me a minute and smiled.

"We're still wearing these silly coveralls," she said, then took my zipper and pulled it down. She pushed them off my shoulders. I did the same for her. but she had a bikini top on underneath. My mouth must have opened. She pushed it closed and kissed me gently. Then she stood and let hers slide the rest of the way off, stepped out of it and was in a tiny bikini and her work boots. I stood and stripped mine off, took my boots as well, then the shirt and stood before her in just my bike shorts. I reached for her hair and took the ties out, freeing it. She smiled and rubbed her jaw against my hand. Then she sat down and picked up her fork to eat the meal.