Cable Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"You should eat, you may need the calories," she said and pulled the strings on her bikini top then tossed it aside. I don't think I tasted my food I was so busy looking.

I didn't eat much. Within two minutes I was touching and she was moaning. Then I kissed her and it was like the the Fourth of July came early. We were suddenly grabbing at each other like two teenagers. Her skin was smooth as hell and her hands were gentle as they traced my muscles. I finally just lifted her and carried her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed.

She smiled up at me as she spread herself open and I dropped down to her pussy and started licking.

The first taste of her was like ambrosia on my tongue. I went from mostly erect to painfully so in just moments. I must have groaned because she remarked on it.

"That feels so good, Vince," she chuckled. "But I'm the one getting head right, oh fuck, now."

I lifted my face and smile at her, "You taste like heaven, Tina," I said and she stroked my cheeks. I went back to licking her and pushed her legs apart a bit further as I tasted her center.

She was juicing heavily and it tasted like a glass of goodness. But my turgid cock was letting me know that it was just not fair. In the end, it won out and I stood, knelt between her legs and rocked forward until I was in her.

"Oh fuck me," she said, her voice covered in gravel.

"That's the plan," I said, but it came out more like, "That Plan." as the gravel in my own voice stopped enunciation. I could feel her there. Yeah, I know, but that's not what I meant. I mean her emotion, the connection, it was like a live thing between us. Then we were kissing and it was like individuality went out the window. She moved beneath me and I stroked her body, cupped her breast and moved in and out. We grinned and kissed, groaned and kissed, kissed and kissed and soon, I was on the edge. I looked in her eyes and lost all conscious thought.

"Goddess yes, Vince," she moaned and we both crashed into an orgasm that was no less than Biblical in proportion. Like in the Ghostbusters, I meant epic, huge, indescribable. She wrapped her arms and legs and I pulled her to me as I stood and kissed her again. We lay down and relaxed.

We didn't leave that bed until midday on Friday, the next day. I made some lunch, just crap food and we watched television for a couple hours. Then I took her to her place and she dressed. She wore an emeral green, knee length dress, with a kind of wrap look that had two flaps in the front and a rise in the center, not unlike a curtain. It was form fitting and showed some cleavage, but the best part were the four inch heels and sexy legs. We went to the blue show and danced and had a great time. Then I took her home to her place and we spent the weekend there, making love and doing laundry.

We finished the last of the buildings a few days early. The company gave us a bonus and some extra days off. We headed to Dee's house. There were actually several offices in her town and one near where Dee lived. We went to visit and decided we would try and get situated here. Tina got her server job, doing maintenance on the servers and setting up new connections and all that engineering stuff she'd learned about in school.

Me, well, I became a regional trainer. I trained teams to work together, male and female or more traditional male and male teams. We found that the competition made for extra productivity. I ended up going to remote locations to do some of the training and taking Tina along. But I am getting ahead of myself.

The week before July 4th, on June 28th, Tina and I got married. I got to have my sister there and Norm drove up for the wedding with Sally. Evidently they were dating now.

"I don't know, Vince," he said to me. "You let her go and I thought she was the bomb. So, I asked her out. Do you know what she said to me?"

"No, Norm, tell me."

"She said, I have a penis for another six months," he said with a laugh. "And she does. Oh it isn't big or anything, but everything else is pure woman. She is sexy and thinks like no woman I have ever been with."

"So, what are you saying, Norm?" I asked.

"First, you're a fool," he said seriously. "Tina is great, but Sally..." He kind of drifted off as he looked over at Sally in her shorts and tied off shirt. She looked the picture of a 50s woman, though she was showing a bit more skin. "She could be the one for me." I slapped him on the back and we had another beer. Shortly after that conversation, Dee had to take me aside.

"Hey Vee," she said as we were alone. She reached up and kissed me. "I am so happy for you and Tina. And that's the Sally you were dating? She is one of the hottest women I've met in a while. And Norm seems stricken. Does he know she's a trans?"

"He knows, doesn't care," I said. She smiled and hugged me.

"You know, there was a time when I wanted you to just be my man," she said. "I worshipped you like the awesome god you are. But Tina, she is definitely made for you. I love you, big brother."

"I love you too, bug," I said and she chuckled.

"Not bug with this big belly," she replied. "Hey, surprise. Dad is pulling into the drive."

I rolled my eyes. I was still pretty fucked up regarding him, in my emotions. But I suppose it was time to figure a way past it. After all, Tina and I wanted to do a baby right away. She would need her grandpa.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers