All Comments on 'Cael's Star'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very well written story.Would love to read of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, I’d really love to hear more of Star & Cael. I’ve got a few unanswered questions but mostly I just want more of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy

I enjoyed this story very much. The character of Cael is intriguing, sexy and kind with a dangerous edge. He’s fascinating. I liked how gentle he is with her. I found Star somewhat annoying as she runs hot and cold at a moments notice and can’t seem to make up her mind as to whether she likes him, loves him or resents him. Good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Came for the porn, but instead found a story with emotions in a fantasy world made so realistic by the author. More!

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

Very good read. Sweet and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is sooo hot. I just love when he break in and force hisself on the girl. Telling her that she don’t want him to leave. What a crock of shit. Taking a girl scared out of her mind is what does it for you? No depth here at all. Nothing wonderful about this story.

TerriVTerriVabout 3 years ago

Omg, PLEASE continue this story!! It's AMAZING!!

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenover 3 years ago

Please continue Cael and Star's story. How do Star's abilities continue to develop and how does their relationship dynamic work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Could use some editing, but I like the story and would enjoy reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

I very much enjoyed this sexy story. If you have not already, please write more about Cael and Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I NEED TO KNOW MORE

You can’t just leave it like this.

tlcbitlcbiover 6 years ago
Cool story

I'd like you to continue the story. What didn't he tell her? How will she continue to change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would love to read more of this. It's well written with dynamic characters that beg to be explored more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

With the exeption of him say many times I didn't wish to hard you it felt nice, but he should have visited her a few times before he take her.

Even so it is a very good story that it left the feeling of the need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Goshhhh

This is the perfect story! I just love how you feel a connection with the characters and you can just picture them doing everything. From simply standing or their naughty bits. That was soooo yummy to my mind and would love for you to write more. This is now my favorite story on Literotica. I couldn't stop reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very interesting thus far. please proceed

very interesting thus far. please proceed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good!

This has the makings of a great story. Please find a credible editor to help you with grammatical errors, and it will help the story flow better.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2almost 8 years ago
I like

Good start. Please continue Cael's star!!!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
wow

amazing Story about love between a Girl and a Monster.:) the verbal Exchange between them is written in a very sweet way. i find it sad though that she will die as a human and he will have to live without her...or will she insist to be a Vampire too?:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE EROTIC, EXPLICIT, HOT SEX SCENES PLEASE.

LOVED YOUR STOREY AND YOUR WRITING. GREAT CHARACTERS. IT MIGHT BE NICE TO MAKE MORE OF THE STOREY ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP NOW. THANKS SO MUCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's a wonderful story but it was written in July of 2003 I doubt the Author will add to Cael's Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ok, I just have to say, this was one of the best stories I have read ( and Iv read a lot). Not only was the story interesting, you know how to write which makes the story that much more interesting. I really hope you continue on with this, the story just... I just wan to find out more about Cael and his story and what's going to happen with star and how their relationship will turn out. I just love it! Love the story, love you, love star and Cael!

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28about 10 years ago
Great story

This is a great story I hope u continue with it!!

lesyeuxnoirslesyeuxnoirsabout 10 years ago
New favorite story

I haven't read a well written story like this in a while. Please continue this, I cannot wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

This is a great story please write more soon

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
wait.....

If he was born.... Can she get pregnant? There is so much more of this story to tell....

LoverofwolvesLoverofwolvesover 10 years ago
Please more

This is such a well written story. Please come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely loved this story!

In my opinion its so unique and well written...

Please continue Cael & Star's romance!!!!

I am giving it 5 stars because its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved ....:)

I loved this story, and the route it took, the emotions, it was well written and i enjoyed it very much...i hope i enjoy your others as much :) angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this cute story of yours. Please continue :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Definitely more!!!!

Amazing story and would love to read more.

yvonne299yvonne299almost 11 years ago

More please love this story keep up the good work.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

You definitely should continue their story. Was a lovely read. Enjoyed it tremendously :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

please!!!!!! I'm begging you to write more this is awesome I am in love with this story please please please

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
more!!!

I love the story so far! it is a great story line and I can't help wondering what he is holding back.... possibly something about her living longer even though she won't become a vampire?

please please please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Luv it

Great story give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More. This is a bitchin' story that needs to be developed in more detail. And more on. Cael too that would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

This story was wonderful! I look forward to the development of Star as a vampire's companion and a little bit of background on Cael.

RanddeazyRanddeazyalmost 12 years ago

I loved this! I am excited for the continuation of the story of Cael and Star!

nikomisnikomisalmost 12 years ago
A "die-hard" fan

I love your non-human tales. You write so eloquently. I am curious about the "born a vampire" details - was kind of hoping Cael would tell it to Star before the end. I can only hope you will continue to write & post more of these types of stories.

LustyMinx4ULustyMinx4Uabout 12 years ago
Hot

Loved it, more please

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
would like to see more!

they make a very intersting couple and would like to see how this plays out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

mooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pppllleeaasseee!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more more more more more and more!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

I really Need more. I loved reading this and I would love to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please - Please - PLEASE!

PLEASE give us more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the storyline so much, but girl, the grammatical errors bother me. :( Please don't be offended, I really do love your story. Write more, it's wonderful. :)

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
Amazing story

The only problem is that now I don't so much want as *need* more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice work!

The most realistic of all the vampire stories I have read on this site.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
“little love”...

...so much better than the usual “little one”.

intrigued by cael’s “i just was thinking of spending the rest of my life with you”.

enjoyed this tale very much, would like to see more of this pairing.

more please ;0)

ChinaDollyChinaDollyalmost 13 years ago
Really?....You can't be serious....

There are very few stories with the "Vampire" theme that get me interested, especially on Literotica, but this one is definitely an exception to my general dislike of the whole business. This was a beautifully written story with wonderful, inviting and mysterious characters...and might I add, an almost cruelly inhuman cliff hanger.

I do hope that you write more of this and don't leave us all wondering what that little thing in the back of his head is that he isn't telling Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Honestly,

I would love nothing more than for you to write more about these characters.

I love your style of writing as well as your other story "Paint Me".

PLEASE continue Cael and Star's story. :)

Wyld_CatWyld_Catabout 13 years ago
great read

another round of Cael and Star would be most appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am interested!!!

I would most definitely love to here more about Ceal and Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I LOVE IT!

I loved the story about Cael and Star, and i hope that you write some more about them!=D Love Carrie from Sweden.

LADYBOSSsmeLADYBOSSsmeabout 13 years ago
AWWWWW

That was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

loverofmenloverofmenover 13 years ago
looooove!!!!!!!!

looove it!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!

kitten2102kitten2102over 13 years ago
Id love more of Cael's & Star's story

I am new to your work - I only came across this story tonight but I love it. It is so well written and such great detail.

I really fell in love with your characters, they are so well rounded. I really hope that you write more of Cael's and Star's story in the future.

I read your Bio and I am so sorry to hear that you have been so sick. You must be extremely proud of yourself to be getting back to this after so long (if you arent you should be!!). I will definitely be checking out your website after I have had some sleep.

Thanks for the great story, I look forward to your future work. Good luck and good health

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
im glad your still alive

Cael's Star is one of my favorites on this site, I wanted to ask you for more, but I read your bio and instead I say-I'm glad you have survived your illnesses and keep getting stronger and keep blessing us with your writing,

Peace

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Thankyou!

I have enjoyed this story and wish you had finished it! She needs to move into his house so she doesn't have to wait for the sun to go down before he sees her and she should become like him and so they can be together for eternity! Just a thought but you left so much unsaid and going by the rest of the comments here we all want more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

WRITE MORRRRRREEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Please

I love your writing. I would love to hear more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please Write More!

First off, you are a brilliant writer! I was hooked from your opening description of Star; you use some beautiful language in your story!

Secondly...

Write more! I agree with others in that you don't reveal what he left out, so I would love a sequel.

But definitely kudos; you presented vampires in a whole new light, a very unique story, and I really felt strongly while reading it!

If you're interested in checking out any of my writings, see these sites:

http://kalkion.com/category/author/christine-e-schulze

http://christineeschulze.webs.com/

Thanks for sharing!

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Is it really finished?

You haven't revealed just what he left out. It makes the story feel unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

My B/f's nickname is Kael and I love this story. Makes me feel like I'm Star and He's Cael and all these things are....well, you know. So, in the intrest of one who LOVES vampiric romance, MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Katrina Thiessen-Beasse

anana_girlslave@msn.com

owairakaowairakaabout 14 years ago
Lovely.....

AWww shucks....I still get the fuzzies when I read this story. Cael is so gentle and loving towards his "little love".

Just like all happy readers before me, please continue with this beautiful story.

Smiles

karrawindskarrawindsabout 14 years ago
please continue their story!!!

i loved the story , interested in what Cael was hidding from Star.... and maybe a story for El???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I absolutely loved it!!!!

I really loved reading this story

CalaharaCalaharaover 14 years ago
More

please it was a geat read and they cab't be done yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OHMYGOD.MADDY SAYS WRITE A SEQUEL STARTING NOW: D

YOU ABSOULUTELY HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL.NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D.YOU HAVE TO.I INSIST ABSOULUTELY.I WILL START READING YOUR STORIES IF YOU MAKE A SEQUEL:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY NAME IS MADDY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I love your books as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow what a great story

I wish I could write like this, I felt all the emotions, desires, and surprises. This was very inspirational to me now I really want to write (I've got this story wrapped around my head involving werewolves I think I'll start on it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
1000+ VOTE CLUB MEMBER

Please be advised that you were granted admittance to the LITEROTICA 1000+ VOTE club today when your story “Cael’s Star” recently received its 1000th vote. FYI this is the FIRST Non Human category to achieve this goal – well done!

You are the 82nd author in the storied history of the site who have achieved this recognition – CONGRATULATIONS!

Gabriella L.

Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Power play

I liked your writing style and the sex scenes were well done, but I thought the character development was pretty weak. I suppose it goes with the genre, but Cael was very one-dimensional; he desperately needs some flaws (other than latent violence and a tendency towards condescension) to make him more likeable!

I can see you've put more effort into Star, but I was kind of bothered at the extent to which she's divorced from her sexuality. All that bollocks about not being into boys and then the scene with the sexy outfit and lipstick just reinforces the virgin/whore dichotomy- it's not healthy! Also, I know she's only supposed to be 18 and this is dom/sub stuff, but I personally would find the sex scenes way hotter if there was less of an ownership subtext going on. She should be discovering her own sexuality, not getting off on fulfilling Cael's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it and need more!

I loved this story.clease make a sequel.pleassssee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sequel pls!!!

i loved this story... please write a sequel on this. it has a lot of loose strings to be tied up. :>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

wow id give it a 10 out of 10, i thought it was so well writen and i sorta felt the emotions when cael was upset he left her and she was crying, my eyes watered up. please continue there story, its so beautiful.

wingless_angelwingless_angelalmost 15 years ago
AWSOME!!!!

I give it a 9 out 0f 10! I would have given it 10, but , spelling errors. Please continue. I can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please

I love this story. Very nice. I would also like to read more about Cael and Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT READ

like to see more of this tory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i dno

WRITE MORE AND MORE AND MORE

i loved it completely.

and i think he should turn her eventually.

please write more.

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesalmost 15 years ago
Liked it.

I gave it a four. Would have been a 5 except that there were quite a few grammatical errors (e.g. using the word "loose" when you meant "lose")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sad ending

loved everything except the part where he wont turn her...then they wont get their happily ever after cause she''l grow old and die. sad!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yummy

want more!!!!

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanabout 15 years ago
Love It!

I want more PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

I absolutely loved the story. Hope that's not the end of the story, I'm looking forward to the rest .......please!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WAS AMAZING

It was just absolutely stunning; ive honstly never ever left a comment on anyones but jeebies you has got to be the best ive ever read. I have my select favorites but the details and all is just wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Its Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

It's Great! Its had a high rating for like EVER! It's been on the toplists for EVER! Why haven't you written more?!?!?! What's your excuse??? We need more -good- vampire stories (emphasis on good, we sure do got a lot of corny ones)! Thanks very much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautifully Written!

I absolutely loved this story. You have a real gift for expressing every detail of things that are normally hard to explain. I enjoyed this story very much and I am sure we all want to hear more about Star and Cael.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
superb!

I adore this story. to be honest whenever i saw it on the non human list i bypassed it but i am glad i took the time to read it! I wish you'd continue the story some more tho! I absolutely love your story telling technique! I like that you have an actual STORY! Great stuff...keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for this story! Excellent content and great characters...but mostly, thank you for not submitting in parts that leave one waiting for the next to be released!

OTHER AUTHORS: take note!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!

This was such a wonderful story and so different from the rest that I have read. I do hope you continue with this, you left many interesting questions to be desired here. Great job once again!!!

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
loved it!!

wanted to say i loved this story and i hope you plan on continuing it...there as so many unanswered questions! please continue their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

I loved your story and, coming from the Eugene area, it was interesting to read details about where I've from. I adored your vampire and wish i had one of my own. Hmm...there is a pizza place openning down on pearl street...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed this, though if I look at when you wrote it I suppose it's unlikely you'll continue. Alas, I suppose all good things come in small amounts :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Written

Again, very well written. Most erotic stories lack the very element that makes a good story; plot. Yours has a full background to it as well as some well constructed, sensible explanations of vampiric lore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

You are a awesome at weaving words! Keep it up, I was glued to this story and I have a million things to do yet I couldnt leave! This means you are Damn GOOD! Please write more! I need more, I was soo upset that it didnt cont.

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
What Can I SAY?

You write a very powerful story sachiaiko. I am enchanted, aroused, and very much wanting a vampire just like Cael. I'm not usually attracted to blond/blue eyed men much less vampires. Star is so lucky!

More please. And why isn't this on the NYT's best sellers list?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous