All Comments on 'Cage 11 Pt. 01'

by lyrias9

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CumPrincess0914CumPrincess0914over 7 years ago
Excellent

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice writing

I'm a professional editor. I read other people's work 40-50 hours a week. Your writing is better than 90 percent of what I read each day. Don't stop. Share your talent with the world.

jemma_ozjemma_ozover 7 years ago
Im loving this

Please post more soon..i wish i was her!

magevmagevover 7 years ago
wrong category

You write very well, but from what is being implied here it seems that this story should be in the BDSM category. The nonconsent stories should not have the abuse victim enjoying herself and giving in so easily...

HR1983HR1983over 7 years ago
Good Start

Totally disagree with the previous poster, putting this in BDSM would be a mistake, whether she responded sexually or not it is obviously noncon. I do suggest slowing it down and not rushing toward a climax (pun intended). Of course I am partial toward a strong heroine so part of that may be my bias. This could go in a direction I could really enjoy if you build her character up more. And ignore the anonymous posters who have nothing better to do than comment on every story in a category they despise. This isn't an easy category to do well in vote wise, but I think you have potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BDSM category

I also agree that it should be in the BDSM section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought this was a great story, and I don't know why so many people are obsessed with which category it should be in - if you'd put it in BDSM you would have got people telling you to move it to non-consent (obviously some commenters have never heard of SSC), you can't win! I can't wait to read the rest - whichever category it's in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bah. This belongs here.

Those who think this should be in bdsm do not seem to understand the definition of consent. To the previous comment, SSC includes consent. This. Is. Nonconsent. It doesn't matter if she has a billion orgasms. It doesn't matter if she starts to comply is survive. Unfortunately, the author has been talked into moving the next chapter to bdsm. Again, compliance and physical response is not consent. Suddenly finding a deep hidden well of submission will not be consent. Nothing that follows this start will be by consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Well Written

This is a well written story from an author with a lot of potential, and it is currently in the correct category, non-con. It's actually one of the more realistic pieces I've seen here, and I would like to see more of it.

Although not widely reported due to shame, stigma, and embarrassment, it is a fact that many rape victims do indeed have orgasms. It does not mean they wanted or consented to being raped, and it certainly does not mean they enjoyed being violated. It simply means their body had a normal involuntary physiological response to the stimulus.

-P-

TulaMoonTulaMoonabout 2 years ago

This story in its entirety is so well written and SO good, it is literally what made me get into and start loving erotica. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, a lot of women should go through this training. Turning a woman's mind to mush so that they mindlessly perform is fantastic. Edging all day without eating or drinking is not a good thing for the victim so hopefully she will get fed more often. If neglecting to provide for your pet you risk bad health. Like the use of the shock collar to help with training.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is really well written. Read it years ago and for some reason remembered it today. Was glad to see it's still here but sad that it's not updated. Hope you are well. Thank you for the chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous