All Comments on 'Cage 11 Pt. 02'

by lyrias9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Needs to stay in noncon. It is so completely a noncon story that no dressing it up will make it bdsm, and it isn't even dressed up. The story is well written, which makes the problem of placement impossible to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

But I agree it should be in noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Noncon

This does not belong in the BDSM category

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Doesn't Belong Here

Although the story was well written it certainly does not belong in this category. If I interpret this story correctly she is being held against her will and being subjected to anything that the man decides she should have done to her. I do know though if this was not in the wrong category that it is sometimes not allowed to relieve oneself with dignity and privacy.

lyrias9lyrias9over 7 years agoAuthor
Will move the category

Thank you for your comments and you can all relax, I've requested it to be moved back to non com which should go through in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice

Very well written, I enjoyed both parts. The story length and the pacing seem just right, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

I can't wait to discover her new location - or what happens to the girl in Cage 12.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is extremely well written. I'm looking forward to your next chapter! :)

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX6 months ago

Such submissive joy. Learning to love surrender is delirious and you tell that tale well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous