All Comments on 'Cage 11 Pt. 03'

by lyrias9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yep they just went down to the store and got some drugs

And they put in just the right dosage so as not to kill her. And things went downhill from there. Awful.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm really hoping they're not as cruel as they appear and it's just a training tactic. Surely someone has a shred of humanity in this place and cares just a little about their slaves. I'd like to see some compassion from her buyer at least.

Litfan2016Litfan2016almost 7 years ago
Nice to find a new chapter, more please!

Well written, I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop

I've been waiting for a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

so good- more please!

CallieSageCallieSagealmost 5 years ago
Love this series!

Your stories are pretty dark but I really like them. Excited for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, too bad this story line was left unfinished. We just get to her finally setting herself up to be bought by a pet master. Limiting food to make people/pets obey is one way of breaking someone. What we don't know is if they are drugging her food to make her horny or the was some kind of torture making her horny. We had her strapped to a chair for a day but we don't know if that was continued or not of if there were other incentives to forcer her compliance. Too bad, it started out fantastic but nothing since.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX6 months ago

part 3 seemed hotter, more erotic and submissiveness but this is good too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous