Caitlin and Sara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

I looked at all the activity going on around us and I smiled. "Look, it's not nearly as bad as you might think. First of all, a motel is simply out of the question. We have a perfectly nice guest room at our house that sits unused most of the time and you're totally welcome to it for as long as you need it. We also have some pretty long outdoor extension cords, so if you want to run one over to your house when the sun goes down you can work as late as you want and then just come over to our house when you're ready to eat, shower or sleep."

Sara's face began to visibly light up. "Oh god, Cat you're the answer to my prayers. Are you sure it will be alright with your parents?"

"Actually it's just me and my mother and she'd be angry at me if I didn't make the offer. She'd be quick to remind me that she raised me better than that." I replied, with a half smile.

That smile seemed to cause Sara's pulse to quicken. Sara just didn't know what to say to the young beauty in front of her. She had never been friendly with any of her neighbors in Atlanta for various reasons and she was totally unprepared for this generous dose of Lone Star hospitality. She smiled warmly and uttered the only words that came to mind.

"Thank you, Cat. Thank you so much for making me feel at home."

I smiled broadly at her sincere expression of appreciation. "Why don't we go over to my house and I'll introduce you to my mother. You can't see her real well from over here because of the Oleander bushes surrounding our porch, but she's sitting there on the swing reading the paper. Then you can show me what you have going on inside and perhaps I can help. I'm a lot stronger than I look and I'm sure you could use an extra body."

Sara stood there smiling at the young girl, who she now noticed actually seemed similar to her own height and weight. "Sure, that would be great; I'd love to meet her and then I'd love the help."

As we started over to my house I innocently grabbed hold of Sara's hand and we walked the short distance hand-in-hand like a mother and daughter, or perhaps it was more like . . . like something else.

Sara wasn't exactly sure how Cat had gotten a hold of her hand, but the innocent gesture made her smile. In fact, as she felt Cat's nails digging slightly into her palm she realized that the feeling even made her tingle a little. A thought shot through Sara's head like a bolt of lightning before she even realized it. She had never been intimate with another woman before and she quickly dismissed such a notion from her mind as simply improbable.

Before Sara realized it they had reached Cat's house and began to ascend the steps to the porch. As soon as her eyes adjusted from the bright sunlight to the shade, Sara was unable to conceal the emotions that were surging through her at that instant. She was now staring at a woman seated on the porch swing who looked like a slightly older version of Cat. She seemed way too young to have a daughter Cat's age and she was absolutely gorgeous.

I introduced my mom to our new neighbor and the two women shook hands and smiled warmly at each other as they seemed to be silently sizing each other up. Before they could say a word, I jumped in and explained Sara's plight and told my mother that I had invited her to stay with us for the weekend. My mother smiled at me and then at Sara.

"Of course you're welcome here for as long as you need to stay. I'll be leaving for work at seven this evening – I work three twelve hour shifts over the weekend as a charge nurse in the hospital ER, but Cat is a perfect hostess and I know you'll be in good hands with her." Colleen said, smiling warmly.

I was taken aback momentarily by my mother's unintended double entendre, but fought the urge to chuckle. After exchanging some small talk we left my mother on her way into bed and we headed back to Sara's house and the task of putting her new home in order. I was tempted to take her hand again, but I didn't know how well that might be received a second time and I certainly didn't want to weird out our new neighbor.

During the remainder of the afternoon we worked tirelessly, opening boxes and placing and then replacing furniture as the movers finally finished the job and drove off absolutely exhausted by half past six, looking far worse than when they first arrived.

As the two women shared pieces or their lives, Sara found herself stunned to learn that Cat was eighteen years old, after initially guessing her to be much younger. What didn't surprise her was that she was growing fonder of her young companion by the minute. She was entranced by Cat's innocence, yet she found her intellectually bright, articulate and extremely witty. However, she had difficulty trying to decide whether the sensual aura that seemed to emanate from her was intentional or just something that she innocently might have inherited from her mother.

Under normal circumstances I would not have volunteered to work in a house with no air conditioning in ninety four degree heat performing manual labor for hours on end. Don't get me wrong, I certainly didn't consider that kind of work beneath me, but I pull a good bit of the load at home to make things easier for my mother and normally that was enough to fully satisfy my domestic side. But somehow this was totally different.

Like most women uncertain about their sexual identity, I never knew exactly when I finally realized that I was a lesbian. I dated sparingly through my sophomore year and I even sexually played around with a few guys, but I gradually grew to understand that those dates really did nothing for me physically or emotionally.

I remember when it all came together and the thought really scared me a little, wondering how different my life would be, but then the idea kind of grew on me. About that time I stopped fighting the attraction that I was feeling for several girls in my class.

At first I didn't know exactly how I should handle it. I initially considered talking with my mother about it, but after further consideration I simply decided it might be too premature to do so and I kept it all to myself.

Eventually I learned that several of my friends were experiencing similar feelings regarding the emergence of their sexual identity and I was able to pursue clandestine relationships with four of them that were very fulfilling from a sexual perspective, yet they were sadly not the kind of relationships that inspired any of us to come out of the closet. Besides, I think I was the only bona fide lez in the group, while the other three were just experimenting.

Now, it felt vastly different. I was with a woman who was maybe twice my age who I barely knew, yet I could not understand the warm and lustful feelings I seemed to be developing for her. I already could sense that it was different than anything I felt before, but I was too new at this to understand it any better than that.

I found Sara exciting, funny, smart and very interesting. Of course she was also stunning, but I was very flattered by the fact that as a lawyer she found me interesting and enjoyed talking with me. I also loved to listen to her cute Georgia accent as she shared some of her courtroom war stories with me and I found myself asking her all sorts of questions.

We worked side by side for hours and I could not believe it when it finally started getting dark and it occurred to us that we hadn't taken a break since we had returned to her house and neither of us had eaten a thing.

"Cat, you have turned this day into something far different than I had feared it would be. You turned all of this work into fun and we got so much more accomplished than I would have ever imagined possible. If you'll permit me, I would love to take you out to dinner tonight." Sara offered, as the two women sat cross-legged on the living room floor amidst the collection of empty boxes.

I considered the offer for a long moment. I was really tired, sweaty and there was no way I wanted to get showered and put on make-up to go out to eat after nine o'clock. In truth, eating was never that important to me. On the other hand, I suspected that Sara wanted to offer some gesture to show her appreciation for my help and I did not want to deprive her of that opportunity.

"Counselor, would you consider a counter offer?" I asked, brandishing a sly smile.

Sara could not help but be amused by my question. She returned my smile and nodded, wondering where I was going with this.

"I'm guessing neither of us wants to go out like this and even if we hurried it would take us at least an hour to shower and get dressed. How about if we just order a pizza and then relax in our hot tub. I also suspect that it would help us from being too sore in the morning and tomorrow we'll be able to place the rest of your furniture where you want it and also finish unpacking your boxes. What do you think?"

Sara was immediately relieved by Cat's offer and her expression clearly showed it. The girl was absolutely right, she didn't sleep a wink in the house last night and she did not really feel like getting ready to go out this late anyway, but she felt it would have been terribly unthinking of her not to extend the offer for dinner.

"Cat, I think that's a great idea. Let's do it." She said, with an excited smile.

We walked back to my house and I called a little pizza shop that was close by our house that served the best New York style pizza in the area. I don't know whether a New Yorker would actually agree with such a claim, but I know it was easily the most popular pizza place in our zip code.

I was in the kitchen making a pitcher of Country Time lemonade when the doorbell rang. My friends don't drop by without calling first, so I knew it was probably our pizza. When I opened the door I was staring at the face of Brandon Teal, one of my classmates, who I quickly realized was actually delivering the pizza. He smiled and I guess I did too, but I was a bit stunned at first. Brandon had asked me out only about two hundred times since our junior year and for just an instant I wondered whether he had now resorted to stalking me. Needless to say, it was initially a bit awkward.

I felt too petty asking Sara for the money so I just gave Brandon a twenty and told him to keep the change. I'm certainly not rich and I normally don't tip six dollars for any food delivery – unless the girl is really cute, but I really wanted to shorten that encounter and get Brandon out of the house and back on his merry way.

When I brought the pizza, paper plates and the lemonade out to the patio Sara immediately grabbed her wallet and started to rifle through it for money, until I asked her to allow me to pay for her first meal at her new home.

I don't know whether my argument was just compelling, or if she just realized that it would be way too awkward to try and force money on me after my gesture. Anyway, she smiled and relented, making me cross my heart and promise that I would let her take me and my mother out to dinner at our favorite restaurant as soon as possible, which I was more than happy to do.

For the next forty-five minutes we nearly ate the whole pizza, drank two pitchers of lemonade and talked like friends who had known each other for years. I was initially a bit concerned whether the age difference between us would ever make it awkward for us to communicate without the distraction of unloading boxes, but that never seemed to be a problem. Everything was simply perfect, as the amber colored exterior lights from the house cast a soft glow onto the deck and the only sound we could hear was the water bubbling in the hot tub, which I had turned on when we first arrived.

I finally stood up and walked over to the hot tub and stuck my fingers in the one hundred three degree water and made a little splashing motion on the surface with my hand. "I think the water is perfect, last one in is a rotten egg."

Okay, I knew that this was one instance where the whole situation could become a bit awkward. As we were eating our pizza I had been trying to decide the best way to transition from sitting on the deck to getting into the hot tub without causing my new neighbor any undue stress, discomfort or embarrassment. I wasn't sure if I had a great plan, but I knew I would either love it or hate in the morning.

Without any ceremony I pulled my tee shirt over my head and slipped out of my nylon jogging shorts. In one seamless motion I sat on the wall of the hot tub and I performed a little pirouette with my legs bringing them up and over the wall and into the water. As I performed that rather graceful maneuver my entire body slid under the bubbles that were collecting on the surface. Before looking over at Sara, I intentionally turned the aerator off, so that if she got into the tub she could clearly see my body. Then I looked over at my guest who was sitting about eight feet away.

I almost wished that I had a camera to capture the expression on Sara's face. She was in the same position I had left her in moments earlier, stretched out on the chaise lounge with a glass of lemonade in one hand and her red scrunchy in the other. She was still watching me as if she could not believe what she had just witnessed. I'm normally not very modest anyway, so the entire stunt was not at all a real effort for me.

"C'mon Sara," I called over to her, as if we were taking a stroll in Memorial Park.

Now I knew that Sara was facing a moment of truth. No matter what her moral compass was telling her, I knew that it would be terribly uncomfortable for her to do anything but follow me into the water. I was holding my breath as I watched her contemplate the alternatives to my invitation. When she finally put her lemonade and the scrunchy on the table and then stood, I still had no clear indication of what she would do.

Sara looked at me in the hot tub once more without any visible expression on her face and then she looked all around canvassing the yard, as if to make certain that there was no possible way that anyone could be watching us. As if finally convincing herself that the coast was clear, she walked over to the hot tub and stuck her hand into the water, as I had done. I suspected that it was all a ruse to stall for more time.

Sara finally smiled at me. "Hmm, the water does feel great."

I smiled back at her and gave her a little half-splash that was intended to get the rest of her arm wet, but nothing else. She got the drift of the little game, and mimicked backing up to avoid getting too wet. I was trying to give her as much time as she might need to get comfortable with the situation.

Then a minute or two later without any notice or fanfare Sara unbuttoned her cut-offs and pulled them down and then she pulled her tee shirt over her head and performed the same maneuver I did to enter the hot tub. Like me, she was now totally naked and it felt as if my heart skipped a beat as I watched her slide into the water.

For a moment she just sat there as if she were trying to get her bearings. I could tell she did experience a tad bit of discomfort over the whole situation, but I did not get the feeling that she was a prude and that doing something like this was a real stretch for her. We sat there and stared at each other for several minutes before I finally broke the silence.

"Sara, as you know I'm a cheerleader and we have sixteen girls on that squad who are considered by many of the students and faculty to be the most beautiful girls in our school. We all dress and undress together and believe me when I say that I have seen all of their equipment. All that said, I have to tell you that I think you have one of the most beautiful bodies I've ever seen."

She hesitated for an instant before responding, as she seemed to think about that observation. "Ah, thank you for saying that Cat. It has been years since I've had anyone tell me anything like that. I'm sure you're told all the time how incredibly gorgeous you are."

Sara's mouth was really dry and she glanced over at her glass of lemonade that was sitting on the table some ten feet away, which might as well have been a hundred feet away as far as she was concerned, since she had no intention of getting out of that hot tub for the rest of her life.

She cursed under her breath, wishing that she had remembered to bring that stupid glass with her. Between the goose bumps she was feeling and the cotton mouth, she suddenly did not think she was going to survive this night.

I watched Sara's eyes move to the lemonade and I knew what she needed. I realized that I could actually have some fun with this scenario.

"Darn it, I forgot to bring my lemonade over here, would you like yours as well?" I asked.

Without waiting for her response I stood up directly in front of Sara and sat on the wall of the hot tub facing her ready to reverse the earlier motion that I used to enter the water. I held that position for a half a minute longer than I needed to, knowing that Sara was now able to see my entire hairless body, right down to my very erect nipples.

Then I walked over to the table and added more ice and lemonade to each glass and then carried the glasses over to the hot tub, placing Sara's glass on the ledge within her reach and doing the same with my glass. Then I sat on the wall once again and moved my legs inside the hot tub, but this time I did not slide into the water right way. Rather, I delayed once again giving Sara another opportunity to see all of me. At times like this I was so glad I was into running and sit-ups.

As I finally slid into the water the second time I tried to sit a bit more upright, because I really wanted my nipples to sit above the level of the water.

"No, actually I haven't." I said.

Sara finished taking a along drink or lemonade and then suddenly looked at me with a confused look on her face. "I'm sorry, no you actually haven't what?"

"I actually haven't been told many times how gorgeous I am," I replied.

Sara looked at me with an incredulous expression. "Cat, you've got to be shitting me."

For an instant I actually didn't have a clue where she was going with that statement. "No, I swear. I mean, yes, I've had guys tell me that sort of thing before, but that never really . . ."

I caught myself in mid-sentence. I did not want to share any information with Sara that would get her to wonder whether I had an ulterior motive for everything I said to her or did with her earlier today.

Sara was now looking at me in a way that was totally different from anything I had seen thus far. For the first time since I met her I was actually beginning to feel a tad nervous.

"Well, that really stuns me," she said. "Regardless, I'll tell you Cat that you and your mother are two of the most beautiful and sexy women I've ever seen. I just can't believe that you don't hear that almost daily from countless guys, as well as from women."

I smiled at her with an appreciative smile. "I'm really glad to know you think so. Maybe it's just an age thing; I guess people in my age group are generally not very complimentary, since the competition is too fierce."

As we talked my eyes kept wandering to Sara's boobs that were almost floating near the surface of the water, as most huge boobs do because of the fat content. I had never really thought about whether I was overly attracted to boobs versus any other part of a woman's anatomy before, but I have to say that I was totally enjoying the view I was getting. It also seemed as though Sara was looking at my nipples a lot, which were about as long and as hard as they had ever been.

"I feel a bit awkward saying this to you Cat, but I have been a member of a gym for a long while and I too see many women in various stages of undress and I've never . . ." The words stuck in Sara's throat as she seemed to be reconsidering what she was about to say.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers