Caitlin and Sara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

I waited a moment to see whether she'd get the words out and then I finally decided to help her.

"Go ahead Sara, we're sitting here totally naked in a hot tub together, and I think we can forget about engaging in any pretense, don't you?" I said with a chuckle.

Sara smiled at me and the look on her face suggested relief. "Well, I guess I was gonna say that I've never seen a woman with such . . . such amazing nipples before. They are incredible!"

I laughed, wondering how much effort it took for her to finally get the words out. "Thanks, I get that a lot. When I was a freshman on the cheerleading squad every girl had to come by and see if the rumors were actually true. I guess I'm used to it by now, but there was a time that I was very self conscious about them, especially since they tend to get much larger when I'm turned on, like I am now."

Sara seemed to think about that comment for about a minute or two before she responded.

"So you're . . . you're turned on right now," she asked, suddenly struggling to maintain eye contact with me as she spoke.

I hesitated for an instant, but it was only for effect. I wanted to do far more that just answer her question; I was trying to set the stage for what I hoped would soon follow.

"Of course I am. I'm sitting here naked in the hot tub with a gorgeous woman. To me the entire scene is extremely arousing. Doesn't it have any effect on you at all?"

As soon as those words left my lips I could tell it was not the first time Sara had considered that question since getting into the hot tub. She seemed contemplative for several minutes, as she considered my question and her response.

"I guess . . . I guess the truth is that I have never thought about a woman in that way before, so I'm not sure I . . ."

Okay, I know I'm only eighteen and I'm not technically supposed to have the maturity of a fully grown adult yet, but why do so many people have to make it a black or white thing, as in – I'm either heterosexual or I'm gay? I mean, here we are, two consenting adults totally naked in the hot tub with not another soul around. She has already told me that she thought that I was gorgeous and sexy. As far as I'm concerned I'm also very AVAILABLE and that makes me three for three, which I liken to a hat trick in hockey. So my point is simply this: whether she's gay or straight, why wouldn't that be enough to motivate her to seize the opportunity? I know damn well that Brandon Teal would sure as hell seize the opportunity if he were in this hot tub right now, so why can't I get this stunning vixen to do likewise? Or to put it another way, what does this naked eighteen year old hard body have to do to get laid?

I guess all of that was rhetorical. Anyway, those were the questions that I really wanted to ask my drop-dead gorgeous neighbor right now, but I fought the urge to be candid. Instead I thought a little tact might be in order.

"Sara, I don't think it's a gay or a straight thing and I certainly don't apply similar labels to myself. I'm naked in a hot tub with a gorgeous woman and right now in my life that's a scenario that really turns me on. I don't over-analyze it or try and fight it; I just go with it and try and enjoy it."

I had a very similar conversation with my mother years ago about something other than sex and when we were finished she said with an interesting expression, "you know baby, sometimes when we're talking like this I feel more like the kid and you seem more like the parent to me." I laughed at the time she said that to me, but now Sara had the same look on her face as my mother did when she uttered those very words to me.

Although she was making eye contact with me, she seemed to be light years away deep in thought. As a lawyer I'm sure that she was considering how all this would or could impact the world she knew so well and like most lawyers I also suspected that she would over analyze everything I had just said. I guess a romantic lawyer is just another oxymoron.

Anyway, as I was sitting there with one arm draped on the edge of the hot tub and the other hand gently playing with myself, Sara seemed to come back from wherever she was. Now she seemed to have a very different expression on her face. I thought I recognized that expression but I wasn't exactly sure, until she confirmed what I thought I saw. She started to move slowly across the hot tub towards me and then she settled in alongside me, so that our bodies were now touching, but we were still facing the same direction.

I knew that it took all of her courage to cross that hot tub and I suspected it was now my turn to do something. Without looking at her, I took my arm that was on the ledge above her and brought it down, so that I placed my hand on her right shoulder, the one closest to me, and then dragged my nails slowly down her arm. I heard a slight gasp and then she closed her eyes, as I saw the tiny goose bumps begin to form on her arm, despite the temperature of the water.

I performed that same motion ever so slowly several more times and each time it caused her to respond in the same dreamy way. I was so glad that Sara enjoyed being touched.

While her eyes were closed I moved my hand over to her breast, those same breasts that I had been drooling over since early this afternoon. As soon as my open palm came in contact with her nipple her eyes were wide open, but they did not remain that way. I used my nail to trace gentle circles around her nipple and I also dragged it along the crease on the underside of her breast. I had a girlfriend with huge boobs and she loved it when I did that to her and I could see Sara was also enjoying my efforts.

Sara's eyes were still closed and the intensity of her breathing was starting to slowly increase. For those of you who like to assume the role of the aggressor, you know that this is the sign we desperately long for.

I moved ever so slightly to my left, so that I could also use my right hand. Then, as my left hand was caressing Sara's right breast I took my right hand and moved in down to Sara's thighs.

If I had done that first I might have launched her right out of the hot tub, but as I dragged my nails down her right thigh I could see that she was now slowly separating them for me.

After several minutes I moved my hand down between her legs and it landed directly on her clit, which I could clearly see was a couple inches outside of her lips. Once again her eyes opened wide upon feeling me touching her clit, but this time she looked right at me.

"I'll stop only if you ask me to," I said to her in voice that was so soft that it surprised even me.

Then I got my answer, as she parted her thighs even farther for me.

I used my fingers to gently pinch her clit and as I pinched it I also began the motion of pulling gently on it. As I did so I could hear Sara's breathing increase and low moans were now occasionally coming from her beautiful lips.

Once I had her clit a bit more extended, I used my thumb and index finger to gently squeeze it, while I simultaneously used the nail on my middle finger to drag across the side. I first used that technique on myself when I was masturbating years ago and then I used it on a girlfriend and she told me that she had thought that she had died and gone to heaven she loved it so much, so I had a feeling Sara was now in a very good place.

I finally leaned in and did what I was anxious to do all night, I kissed her. Without opening her eyes she kissed me back and then I whispered to her, "Let's go lover."

I stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub and swung my legs to the outside of the tub and then standing outside the hot tub I offered Sara my hand. As I expected, she had a very surprised, no make that stunned, expression on her face.

"Ah . . . are we getting out of the hot tub," she asked, her question nearly mimicking the innocence of a child.

I smiled at her in a way unlike any I had before. "Yes, we are. I think you'll like what I have planned inside much more than staying in the water."

To her credit Sara did not seem to stop and consider or question that response. Instead, she reached up for my hand and I helped her out of the hot tub and for an instant we stood on the patio less than a foot apart just starring into each other's eyes.

I reached down with my free hand and dragged my nails down along her arm until I found her other hand, which I took. As we stood there we were totally oblivious to all else. My face moved towards hers and then we kissed again and the alignment was absolutely perfect. As our lips met I could feel her arms move around me to pull me closer to her and then my entire body nearly began to spasm as I felt Sara's pussy come up against mine and I knew by her body's reaction that she felt it too.

We held the kiss for a minute or two and then my tongue invaded her mouth and she accepted it willingly. She sucked on my tongue for several minutes and then I slowly pulled back to break our kiss and as I did we made eye contact once again.

"I really want to take you inside, let's go." I whispered and she nodded, as if she seemed to understand my intent.

I released one of her hands and turned and lead her through the French doors into our living room. I was so glad she offered no resistance, as we immediately turned down the hallway and headed towards my bedroom and my queen-size bed.

I have a twenty gallon freshwater aquarium on my dresser and I always thought of it as the perfect nightlight. That is, until one night when I brought a girlfriend back to my room after a date and I realized it was also the perfect mood light. We had some incredible sex that night and thereafter I knew that I'd always have an aquarium in my room.

When Sara and I entered my bedroom the glow from my aquarium bathed the room in a warm light that seemed to take all of the attention off of the bed and the real reason we were standing there naked. I was glad that the tension that I felt earlier in Sara's body seemed no longer present.

Adorning the wall over the headboard was a large framed color poster of the current Memorial High School Cheer Squad. She seemed to recognize it for what it was and then she was staring at it for several long minutes, as if she was trying to find me among those sixteen sexy bodies in the subdued lighting.

"Fourth girl from the left on the bottom row," I said, as if I were able to read her mind.

"I know," she said, turning to smile at me. "With your beautiful hair I found you right away."

Then she turned to the wall to the left of the bed where there were three posters of a scantily clad Britney Spears, whose body I loved a whole lot more than her music. Then directly in front of the bed - for the very reason you suspect – Sara's eyes traveled to my four posters of Shakira, who I happen to think is the sexiest diva of them all.

After briefly canvassing my room, if Sara had any doubt about my sexual orientation before, now I'm sure that my secret was out. At least she didn't choose this moment to talk about it.

I closed the door and released Sara's hand and pulled my bedspread and sheet down to the end of the queen-size bed. Then I sat on the edge of the bed and scooted over to make room for Sara. I didn't know what she was feeling at that moment, but every nerve ending in my body was tingling and my nipples were so engorged they were almost hurting. I looked into her eyes and had a sense that after tonight my life would never again be the same.

Sara looked around the room for just an instant longer, as if she was once again getting her bearings and maybe trying to better understand this teenager who was so desperately trying to seduce her. I could tell she was still a little nervous, but I knew that she was already committed or I would have never gotten her into my bedroom. I raised my hand up to her and she took it and then sat on the edge of the bed exhibiting the grace of a ballerina.

Sara looked so beautiful in the subdued lighting. Her hair was still wet, but it looked sexy as it cascaded down her shoulders. Her boobs were so firm and inviting and I was so anxious to touch them again and feel them up against me, but I didn't want this to be about my own sexual gratification. I really wanted to make this special for her.

Sara finally lay down on the bed and put her head down on the pillow, as she stretched her legs out and then looked up at me. At that moment I seemed to switch to autopilot.

I pushed my hair away from my face and slowly leaned in towards Sara. Although I had been feeling confidant all night, it seemed as if my heart was racing at a hundred miles and hour, as I could now smell her wonderful female scent.

I brought my mouth directly to hers and ever-so-lightly I dragged my lips across hers in the gentlest kissing motion I could manage. At first she tried to kiss me back, but then she seemed to sense that I was going to play with her for while before I became too passionate and she restrained herself.

I used my lips and my teeth on her as I continued to bite and kiss her gently, preferring this position to the more awkward one we had abandoned in the hot tub. I wasn't sure exactly what effect all this was having on her, but I knew I was getting thoroughly drenched down below.

I played with her sensual mouth for a very long while and during that time I was so relieved to hear several low moans finally escape from between her lips. Those sounds were indeed music to my ears, as it seemed to encourage me to please my lover even harder.

Now it was time for me to move my lips directly onto Sara's and she seemed to sense that I wanted to begin some rather passionate kissing. At the same time I took my hand and moved it to her pussy, which was perfectly shaved except for a small strip of black hair that remained directly above her clit. As soon as she felt my hand on her pussy she appeared startled and pulled away from the kiss, until her eyes met mine once again.

"Oh, sorry about that," she said in a contrite whisper.

I smiled at her, but I didn't respond. I maintained eye contact as I returned my hand to her pussy and dragged the nail on my right index finger vertically down her clit. I could tell that simple act caused her to develop goose bumps all over her arms once again and when she realized it she smiled at me and we both laughed.

"God, that nearly put me into orbit the first time you did that to me in the hot tub and again now," she whispered.

I smiled at her again and said "that is exactly where I plan on taking you tonight, lover."

I moved my face back so I could resume kissing Sara, while I used my free hand to part her lips and begin to slip my finger inside her. I was delighted to find her as wet as I was and my finger slipped right in without any difficulty.

I slowly begin to fuck Sara with my middle finger, while I simultaneously used my thumb and index finger to lightly pinch her clit. She responded favorably to that action in the hot tub and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying it now, as well.

I moved my kissing to a new level, as my tongue was now exploring every inch of Sara's mouth and my teeth were giving her lips little love bites. Each time I would work my finger to her g-spot I would feel her breath get caught in her throat. Finally, after about fifteen or so minutes Sara started to elevate her hips in what I suspected was her effort to get me to increase the pressure of my fingers inside her, which I gladly did.

Several minutes later Sara and I had fallen into a blissfully perfect rhythm. My hand was moving in harmony with her hips and our kissing was now so intense I actually suspected that I could probably cum from that alone, without any stimulation of my pussy or my nipples.

We continued that perfect tempo for about another twenty minutes until I was able to sense an urgency develop in my lover by the way she was now kissing me and the way she was trying to nearly mount my hand. She broke our kiss and moved her face to my ear and whispered, "I'm getting ready to cum baby and it's gonna be unbelievably intense."

Hopefully, we've all heard that before and unless you're a virgin we also know that such a comment means different things to different people. I was not sure exactly what it meant to my new lover, but I was very anxious to find out.

In what seemed like only an instant later Sara appeared to grow rigid on the bed and then she grabbed a hold of my hand and forced it onto her pussy with all the strength she could muster. Her breathing was now incredibly intense and I knew she was about ready to let loose. Then I got a whole new experience.

I had heard about women capable of squirting before, but I had never seen it actually happen. Initially when I first felt the fluid hitting my hand I suspected that Sara was peeing and that too would have been a new experience for me and I'm sure that I would have enjoyed it thoroughly. But then I quickly realized by the broken intensity of the flow that it was not pee I was feeling, but rather her orgasm. As I turned to watch her cum, she continued to shoot her fluid in spurts all over my hand and on my bed, the sight caused me to spasm unexpectedly and we both seemed to be cumming at the same time.

I fell backwards and we both just laid there for a long moment. I wasn't exactly sure about everything that had just happened. It was a first for me, actually experiencing an orgasm from a visual turn-on, but it was simply incredible.

Sara was still breathing hard, but I could tell she was struggling to say something to me and I looked over at her and reached out to lovingly stroke her face. After another minute she finally found the strength to speak.

"I'm . . . I'm nearly thirty years old and that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life," Sara finally managed, between labored breaths.

I smiled at her and as I did I put my hand to my face and smelled the partially dried fluid that seemed to cover it completely. It smelled very sensual to me and I suspect knowing that it came from Sara certainly made it even more special. I stuck my tongue out to taste it and even the taste seemed oddly wonderful to me. I started to lick the rest of my hand and I realized that I was getting extremely turned on by doing so. I looked over at Sara and she was just watching me with great interest.

Without saying a word, I sat up and moved down towards the lower end of the bed so that my face was now nearly even with her pussy. She seemed to lean up on her elbows slightly in order to watch what I was doing, as if she had absolutely no clue what I was possibly going to do down there. I smiled up at her, as I realized there was absolutely no doubt that this was her first time with a woman and I was so glad I was that woman.

Between the strong female scent that was now driving me wild and my own raging hormones, I leaned forward and started to lick all around her pussy where her fluid had landed moments earlier. As I did so I heard low moans begin to emanate from Sara once again. That was all I needed to hear to further inspire me.

I moved my head up and placed my mouth directly on her pussy and I sucked her lips into my mouth and I began to massage them with my tongue. As I did so I could feel Sara's entire body shake and I sensed that no man or woman had ever done that to her before.

I backed off of her lips and now sucked her entire clitoral hood into my mouth and used slow and gentle bites on the hood, causing her to start to move her hips in a slow undulating motion. I moved off of her pussy for an instant and I slipped my middle finger inside her to lubricate it. Then I returned my mouth to her pussy and I inserted my middle finger slowly into her ass. By the difficulty I encountered with her sphincter I suspected that few people had ever pleasured her down there before and I knew she was in for a new experience.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers