Caitlin and Sara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she initially did not care for the anal intrusion, but after I had it firmly inside her and I began slowly moving it in and out I think she began to enjoy it and between the anal activity and the intensity of my oral efforts it seemed as if we once again feel into a perfect rhythm, as her hips slowly undulated to meet me.

I think I actually crossed a line momentarily, because I was enjoying myself so much that I actually did not care whether Sara would cum or not. I had performed oral sex many times before and strangely my response was a little different each time. This time, however, was the first time that I was absolutely consumed by what I was doing and I thought I might actually be the one launched into orbit.

I have no clue how long I was licking and nibbling on her pussy when I heard her nearly yell to me that she was about to cum. I'm sure she told me that to warn me, but she seemed to have no idea what a tremendous turn-on it all was for me.

Just as she began to spasm, I increased the pace I was using penetrating her ass and I raised my head about five or six inches directly above her pussy and waited for the coveted prize. In a fraction of a second the initial squirt hit me directly in the face, followed by four more squirts until the intensity of her flow gradually subsided. Then I moved my free hand to my clit and pinched myself as hard as I could handle, as I began the most intense orgasm of my life.

I struggled to move up to the head of the bed just before I fell over to my side. Then I seemed to begin my out of body experience. However, minutes later when I started to regain consciousness, Sara was lying on her elbow beside me, facing me, apologizing for squirting her girly cum all over me. I looked at her, as I could barely manage a smile.

"You've gotta be kidding me. When I saw you squirt the first time that was exactly what I wanted you to do to me. It was without exception the greatest orgasm I have ever had."

Sara was looking at me and she could plainly tell that I was being truthful, but there was still something about it all that seemed to cause her to question my sincerity. She thought about what I said for another minute before she finally replied.

"Really, that squirting thing really turned you on?" She asked, in a tone that showed her near disbelief.

"Really turned me on – now you've got to be shitting me. Sara, just take a look at me. Do you think I could possibly fake this level of intensity?" I asked, still struggling to breathe.

She continued looking at me and I'm sure I must have looked a real sight, with her wonderful discharge all over my face and on my boobs. Then a smile began to slowly appear on her face.

"What?" I asked my new lover in a near whisper.

She reached over and lovingly caressed my face and then slowly ran her fingers down to my nipples, as she began to gently caress them.

"I always thought it should be like this, but my husband has always been grossed out when I did that to him. Eventually, I grew to bitterly resent him over it and it has all really ruined our sex life and sadly our marriage is now just one of mutual convenience."

I saw the measure of hurt in Sara's eyes and then I thought about what she said to me for a moment and it all made me glad that I was gay.

"I can't comment on your husband's prowess as a lover or lack thereof, but I can promise you that you can do that to me any and every time you want and more importantly – you can do it to me anywhere you want. I promise you, I absolutely loved that."

Sara smiled and leaned towards me and we kissed and held each other for a long time. Then we took a quick shower together and then we did it all over again once more before it was finally three in the morning. We reluctantly agreed she needed to go to the guest room, just in case we fell asleep. I did not want my mother to get home and find us in bed together. I'm not sure how she would have reacted to such a discovery in her own house - with her daughter, but I did not want her to find out that way and put our relationship to the test.

After Sara left I didn't fall asleep right away; I couldn't fall asleep actually. Instead I thought about Sara. I had known this woman for one day and yet I already was anxious to see her again and even more anxious for the next time we would be together. I don't know how long I laid there and thought about her, until I finally fell into a deep sleep, feeling better than I could remember feeling in a long time. It's funny how great sex has that effect on people.

I fell into a wonderful dream that seemed to invade my entire being. Of course, Sara was in the dream and I remember that I was smiling because we were lovers and we were both so happy together. Then she seemed to fade in and out of my dream and I seemed to sense that my body was beginning to spasm in a way that was totally unfamiliar to me from other sex dreams that I remembered having.

Then in an instant I opened my eyes and I was breathing rapidly. I automatically felt between my legs and discovered that I was drenched and I realized that I had cum. Then I heard her voice and I looked up at the door where Sara was standing.

"Sorry baby, I don't know what came over me. It was five o'clock and I knew I still had a little while before you mother got home and I just wanted to taste you. Go back to sleep now and I'll see you very soon." And then as quickly as it all started, she was gone.

As I seemed to awaken more fully I didn't know for sure whether I actually saw Sara at the door or not, but I knew my orgasm was real . . . or was it? I felt my pussy again and it seemed to still be wet, but I wasn't even sure of that anymore.

I finally closed my eyes, anxious to see how things between Sara and I would be in the morning and then beyond. But that would be material for another story.