All Comments on 'Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.20'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Daughter & Mother Domination = Must Read Enjoyment!

Caitie and Beth are True Submissives' Trained to do almost anything Their told, and anticipate Commands not Given! Author did an AWESOME Storyline! So Many Story Lines and NO Confusion! A Continuation now that They are Owned Would be Excellent!

koala011860091koala011860091over 9 years ago
Hot and funny

Great combo of very clever humor with smoking hot smut. I loved how proud of herself she was when she stood her ground about not letting the other girls her tits were only a 7. Too funny.

My only disappointment was we didn't get the mother daughter incest scene I was hoping for. I could just imagine how Caitie woudl describe it. "John was thinking that it was because he told us to, or because of the water or whatever that I was spreading my asscheeks so Mom could better lick my rosebud. Just shows how little men understand. Mom was feeling really vulnerable right then, and she needed to know how sexy she was. What kind of daughther would I be if I didn't help her out?" or something like that. I can just imagine Caitlyn talking how smart she is while being compelled to do the most degrading acts...

oytgoytgover 9 years ago
Fave for 2014

Definitely one of my favourite stories of 2014 - very hot! I'm just a little disappointed we didn't see a bit more lez action - I'd love to see a side story showing what happened with Caitlyn's mom, and then maybe something set further down the track at BTS ;)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Waste

Of talent. TIME sorry. Anti erotic. Great at writing weak women. Males are Boyz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous