Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I honestly haven't. It's just..." I probably should not have said "it's just" cause it made it sound like I had sort of when actually I really hadn't just like I was telling her. But I felt all confused and was kind of like panicking for some reason I couldn't have said.

John came in to save me. He laughed. "Wait. I think I know what's she's wondering. The red panties Caitie?"

I was too embarrassed to answer with them all looking at me. But I nodded.

For the last few weeks or maybe months there was this crazy mental image I had of Mom. It was her years ago when she was a student (for 1 year) at the U – back in the days when they accepted everyone. In my image she was on her bed in a dorm room blowing a guy while she wore these cute red panties, well at least what I think counted as cute way back then in the Stone Age.

But this mental image. I always see her from behind, like her butt in the panties is up in the air in the front of the image and her back and head slope down to his crotch. And his legs are spread wide for her. So you can tell she's sucking the dude's cock even if her beautiful long curly hair (which I loved how pretty her hair was back then) covers up her face and mouth and everything. And I can see his chest and arms and legs but only part of his face cause he's laying back on the pillow with one arm covering his eyes. The guy looks pretty hot in the scene. So does Mom who has a really pretty butt and you can see how slender her thighs and waist are and she looks so hot in those red panties. And her right tit is hanging below looking so sexy.

And you can tell the guy is really enjoying the blowjob. And you can tell for sure it's Mom cause you can see this little round birth mark she has on her inner thigh. I'd seen it plenty of times when she wore a bikini.

And it was crazy. I mean how did I dream that up? I mean I wasn't even born then.

But it seemed so real every time, like I was there watching her go down on him. Like I could hear him gasping for breath cause she was doing it so nice. And I could hear her gagging a little every time she took his cock in really deep. And I knew she was cradling his balls so nice while she sucked. And I knew he was going to cum really soon. And I knew she'd let him cum in her mouth. Cause it seemed like she was so totally into it.

But how on earth?

John said "Well she never did see it. Not really. But we made it real for her anyway. Gave her an image of it, one that became vivid and real to her over time. And the blowjob itself certainly did occur."

"Beth." This was John to Mom. "Do you remember Jim Favielli?"

Mom's eyes opened wide and she blushed again. She looked so confused and vulnerable then. But I guess maybe we both did.

"Yes. But how...?"

He turned to Beth. "After we found Caitie we had to wait around a while till she turned 18. There wasn't much we could do. We had Julian dating her but that was it. But when he told us about the hot mom we decided to do some research on her. Easy to trace, back to her home, her parents and up through high school and then to when she went to the U for that one year. Janice did all the research."

"So then Janice, who is exceptionally thorough at this sort of thing, decided to get the college yearbook from that time. And lo and behold there was this picture of Beth here, Liz, at some dance and underneath the photo it says "Senior Jim Favielli enjoying time with date Beth Carlson." And I gotta say Beth you looked really beautiful in the picture."

Mom blushed. "I did? Thank you. I...I had on a red striped dress." So she remembered it. But she didn't know what else to say.

"You did, very pretty too. Very feminine and sweet." He turned again towards Beth. "So we figured. Let's see if we can find this Favielli. You know shed some light on who she was back then. Remember none of us had met Liz at that time. We only had a few current photos of her from Julian. So find Favielli."

"And it was easy. Turns out he's a lawyer now practicing up north just about 2 hours away. And I decided to have Janice visit him and feel him out. See what he knows, what he remembers of Liz. See if there's anything of use there. And she says let me bring Kim along. You know, as bait. Leave it to Janice to anticipate these things. And the two of them got an appointment with him."

"Jim? He lives..." Mom seemed a little in shock.

John ignored that and went on. "So they talked to him and tried easing into the questions. They might have implied at first that Liz was some distant cousin they were looking for. But he was all put off. Like I don't know who you're talking about. And I don't know her. And none of your business and so forth. It took Janice some time to convince him they weren't after him in some way. And then the bait came out."

"Beth? Caitie? You both know Kim. Liz especially since we never did get a chance to hook up Caitie with her. But you know her. Think she'd work as bait?"

To which the answer was obvious. I think we both just got redder. No one said anything. But his "Liz especially" reminded me how Mom had gone down on Kim. I never had. Probably Kim did Mom too which was a bit upsetting actually. I think Kim is sort of a slut is all.

"In exchange for a blowjob from Kim this guy opens up totally. How they dated 4 months his senior year, which was her freshman year. How he had fucked her the first night of freshman orientation. How hot she was, how willing and easy, how submissive. Almost perfect. But a better cocksucker than a fuck. And it's like we hit the mother lode of information here. All the details up to how he drops her over semester break when he meets a new slut to replace her."

"My girls thought they had everything he knew and were about to leave when Favielli offers them another deal. He gets to fuck them both together and he has one more thing they'll want. And at first they were sceptical. But he convinces them to come back in a week. Which they do."

"And they go to a hotel where he does them together. And he gives them what they want. Which is a picture. He's had it blown up 8 X 10 and everything. And it's a picture of Liz here sucking his cock in her dorm room when she was 18, same as Caitie is today. That's the picture Caitie has had in her head."

And I'm like "oh-my-God" and Beth was like "oh-my-God" and then finally Mom was like "OH-MY-GOD!" And then Mom was like "But how..." and I was like "And how..."

"It turned out to be the night of that dance, the one we had the year book picture from. At some point this Jim guy convinces Liz it's time to leave and go up to her room to fuck. And she was reluctant cause she was on her period. So he says OK then you can just suck my cock."

"And they go up to the room only to find that her roommate is already in there getting ready to get fucked by her boyfriend. And Liz wanted to leave but the 2 guys convince the girls they should just hang there a while and party. Course the guys are thinking that it'd be hot for each couple to watch while the other screwed or sucked or whatever, but they don't say that right away. I think some weed was involved."

And Mom was nodding at that. "Some vodka too."

"Anyhow the girls agree and the next thing they know Jim's hand is up Liz's dress and the roommate has her top off. Pretty soon the roommate is getting screwed by the other guy, and he says to Jim, right in the middle of fucking, "Get the camera." Turns out the roommate was into photography and has an expensive camera right there on her bureau. By now the girls are wasted enough that no one objects. So Jim starts snapping photos of the other couple fucking."

"She was pretty. My roommate Natalie." Mom's voice was pretty soft and meek right then.

"Then Jim can't wait any longer so he starts taking off Liz's clothes, only she won't let him take off her panties cause of her period. And they hop into bed and she starts sucking his cock. And he's making it last – really making her work hard, says she was excellent even then – cause he sees that the other guy has bust his nut in the first girl and is now snapping photos of the bj. With the roommate passed out on her bed. So Jim cums in her mouth, Liz's pretty, pretty mouth, and she swallows it all up for him. He says it was one of the best blowjobs of his life."

"After that the 2 guys and Beth get dressed and leave to go back to the dance. They leave the roommate, Natalie was it?, laying there naked on the bed, cum all over her belly and tits."

"So pretty." And I could tell Mom was a little more comfortable thinking about having seen Natalie get fucked than she was about what she and the Jim guy did.

"By the next day the 2 guys have had the film from the camera processed. But the girls freak when they remember at last what happened. They ask for the film back. The guys put up a fight but in the end they hand it over. Then the girls demand any prints back. At first the guys lie about it and say there aren't any. But they finally break and hand over the set of photos. They tell the girls that that's everything and get them to believe it."

"There was just the one set. Natalie and I couldn't even look. We burned them." Quiet. Meek.

"But of course they had printed 2 sets, one for each of them. So they still had the one set and they split it up. Jim has held on to his for all these years, says there are 8 of them. The 3-way he had with Janice and Kim way got us the one print, but that's all we ever needed. That's the photo. Liz here with her ass in the air bending down to suck his dick. That's the scene in Caitie's head."

Beth said "Damn you are good. But hearing the story after what else you've told me, well isn't there another question here?"

We all sat and waited.

Beth turned to Mom. "Liz. The red panties...."

"I just thought they were nice with the dress. I had the same bra too."

"Yes but. Keeping them on. Did you really have your period?"

"Cause it hurt when he fucked me."

"You weren't a virgin. He had already fucked you, right?"

"Three times before that night. Like he said the first day of freshman orientation was the first time. I was a virgin before that. It hurt."

Which even if it's weird to compare I'm thinking I have that beat cause Jevon had fucked me on campus before I ever enrolled. Not to compare, but I doubt many girls could make that kind of claim.

And John burst in. "Damn! You're right. She's always had this problem of lubricating. So it hurt when he fucked her and she pretended to be on her period."

Which, not to criticize, but why do men say "on her period" instead of "had her period"?

Mom said "And I liked blowing him. I think I was good at it cause I started sucking boys in high school. His cock was beautiful. I even like the flavor of a man's semen. Jim's especially."

And Beth asked "Do you like the flavor of your husband's cum?"

"I do. Very much."

"And you're a good little cocksucker for him?"

"I am. I mean I try to be."

"And no more pretending? To a man who wants to fuck you?"

"No. No more. John has fixed that problem."

"Good girl!"

Then Beth turned back to John and asked "But how'd you...?"

"Get it in Caitie's head?"

"Yeah." Which of course had been my question all along. Not that anyone would have listened to me.

"Simple. The old subliminal advertising technique. Once she was 18 we had the image flash on a wall or the ceiling while Julian fucked her, or while she blew him at his apartment. You know, like one one-thousandth of a second kind of flash. Repeated it while he asked Caitie about her Mom's sex life. While he asked was her Mom a good cocksucker. Flashed it a few times in my office with her too while I worked her out with the black dildo and when she was sucking me off. She never had an idea. Just got the image in there. Till she knew it was her Mom. And knew her Mom could be very good that way."

"Amazing."

"Was pretty easy. Even had my girl Kim wear red panties the day of Caitie's first appointment. Caitie ended up wearing them home. We were having fun with it." He chuckled at the recollection. And I could remember seeing those panties under Kim's little white dress and how confused I'd been to wake up in them the next day.

Which I had to admit was true even though – and I would never criticize John, not at all – it was a little sneaky. I think he might have known though that I felt that cause he turned to me to comfort my hurt feelings. At least I think that's what he was doing. Being nice as he always is. And explaining things to me.

"I know Caitie. But it was necessary too. To build up your confidence. Cause you were so ashamed of your failure to please Julian with your mouth. Remember that you were my little "failed fellatrix." And it was a real problem with the nodes in you then. Shame was our enemy. Cause how you gonna work it out while you're too ashamed to work at it? See, we needed you confident. Or at least hopeful. Of improvement. And showing how your Mom was an excellent cocksucker really did help. Like showing you your bloodline, showing you how your Mom did it. I know it helped in those early days."

For a few minutes no one knew what to say. The story had been so intense for both me and Mom that we almost were out of breath. It seemed like it anyway. I know it was such a relief for me to feel that I wasn't crazy at least, wasn't just imagining stuff from Mom's college days. And I even think it was good for Mom to have it come out and to bond with Beth the way they just had. The way girls do when they open up about sex to one another.

But now I just had to find a new question or topic. Then Mom beat me to it, which told me she was handling things in an appropriate way. Whoosh!

"So do I live at home once this starts? Or live at BTS?"

Beth answered. "Well here at your home officially. For real too a lot of the time. Especially when your husband is around, visits back from China I mean. Or if your other daughter..."

"Sam." I interjected.

"What?"

"Sam. Her name is Sam. Samantha."

Beth seemed confused by this but went on. "Well then if Sam is home on holiday or whatever. We want to be supportive of your family obligations. But you'll have your own room at BTS too. So if you need to stay over you'll be all set. A place to have your clothes and personal items. With a nice bathroom attached of course. And it'll be private to you. Someone wants you we have other rooms for that. This is just for you."

Mom was beaming. "That sounds lovely! But who does my job if I need time with Sam or Bill?"

"See that was Jevon's original idea. If we had the mother and daughter we could finesse that stuff. And to a degree we still can when we have Caitie here. But only if Barney can give her up for the time. We'll just have to see how that goes."

Finally I got to ask. "About school. At the U I mean. Is Barney really OK with me still being a student?" Cause I didn't want to let him down like that.

Beth again. "Of course he is. Just like we need to support you both in your family obligations we, Barney especially, are totally committed to supporting you as a student. There's nothing better for you Caitie than to be successful in your education."

And now I was beaming. But I still had one more question.

"You know all those grades? That you and John gave us. Or rather just me? Well..."

"Yes?"

"Well this may sound stupid but... But do they end up on like my college transcript or something?"

Beth and John burst out laughing. But it didn't make me feel bad. Cause I had an idea here.

John took the lead then. "No, certainly not Caitie. Those are private for just me and Beth and Jevon."

"Just the three of you?"

"Yes, Caitie. Scouts honor." He had raised his hand and was grinning at me.

And then I had him. Cause I wasn't really being stupid. He said what I expected him to say.

"So then...then they're private from Janice and Kim too?"

Which, given what he'd already said, he had to agree to. It made him frown a little at me like I'd let him down. And I could see that it made Mom uncomfortable too. But I stood my ground which is what I'm trying to get better at. That and sucking cock.

Cause for one thing now I was owned by Barney I would never ever want him to be embarrassed or ashamed of me and of my grades. Especially of that 7 on my tits. And for another thing that cunt Kim would for sure blab all over town, or at least to Cindy's sister, that my tits were only a 7. Not that hers were any better.

And I apologize to John right here and now if I offended him in any way. And even to Janice and Kim too. Cause I really do love them all even if Barney is the only person in my life that I like totally love, I mean not counting Mom and Dad and Sam of course. And I apologize. But now I was owned by Barney I didn't see how my allegiance could be to anyone but him. Forever. And even if I sort of tricked John there well let's face it I may have failed as a fabulous fellatrix there for a while but he did sort of trick me too with those sneaky photos of Mom blowing that dude in college.

Finally Beth said. "So let's wrap this up. Any final questions girls?"

To which, well it felt inside like there were a million more questions, but to be honest none that I could think of right then. Plus once she said "wrap it up" it wasn't like me or Mom was stupid.

"So let me tell you what happens next." And we both, I think, got kind of all excited and tingly and girly for her then.

"When's your next period Caitie?"

Which was embarrassing cause John is a man and all and even if he had examined me regularly down there it's still something girls don't like to talk about in front of a man. But of course I did.

"Soon. Next 2 or 3 days."

"OK. Nice and regular is it?"

"Yes. Cause of the birth control."

"Good. Our cycles are about the same. I'm due in 3 or 4 myself." And she smiled.

"And you Liz?"

"Probably about a week from now. My mensa is very regular too." Which, menses, but no one cared even if it did make them smile. Mom tends to get in trouble with words.

"Fine. We'll schedule then about 2 weeks out when we're all nice and pretty and fresh for the men. Will work for Kristen too which is important now that she's lead girl."

John asked. "First event?"

"Yes. Well their welcome party. Their coming out party. Kristen's too. Which you, darling Liz, will get to plan. The brothers should be back well before that but not too many since it's not a major meeting or anything. We'll have you plan for 10 to 15 at most Liz. Counting the girls. We can go over the details you need in the next few days."

And Mom was like "Oh. This is sooooo exciting!" Which I totally agreed with her on that one.

"And John we'll be delighted to have you there of course. Kim and Janice too if you want. That's up to you."

"Thank you Beth. I wouldn't miss it."

"And now. If we're really done for now there is just one more thing. Barney."

My eyes, ears and my little titties all came to attention.

Beth said "He wants to offer you a little gift on this night Caitie."

"Oh My God! Really?" But he is so nice and so generous and it was just like him to think of me here even if he couldn't be present himself due to his important meeting.

"Really." Beth stood and unzipped her skirt. As she did she said "Jevon held you back." The skirt came off. "From my pussy." She slid her panties down – they were really cute with this sort of paisley style I hadn't seen in the stores and would have to ask about – later. "At the BTS event." She was unbuttoning her blouse. I could see John and Mom looking on – Mom with her mouth wide open which didn't look great but I couldn't blame anyone who was seeing Beth take off her clothes for the first time. "Because he wanted to see." She reached behind and undid the clasp of her bra – which was just plain yellow for some reason. "How you would handle disappointment." The bra slid off and her amazing breasts were on display. Mom gave a little gasp of appreciation. "But now." She moved over and lay on the carpet in front of the fireplace. She raised her knees but kept them together. "Barney thinks." Then her knees spread and the 3 of us were looking at her lovely cunt. "That I should welcome you officially." The soft, fine blonde hairs surrounding her pussy were so pretty and I was glad Jevon let her keep it like that even if he and Barney both like mine shaved. "By letting you. Eat my pussy."