Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say a word. I couldn't have if I tried. I climbed off the couch trying to be as ladylike as she had been. Of course I was already naked. My breathing was heavy. I heard Mom saying "Oh My God!" as I walked to her. I knelt. Between her spread legs.

But before I could Beth said over my head "And John? Jevon thought you might want to fuck Liz once more as Caitie serves me. Welcome gift for her too I mean."

"My pleasure Beth!" And he jumped up and started to disrobe. I looked behind me and saw Mom jump up too and kneel in front of him to undo his trousers. And to take his shirt and boxers and put them on the pile with all the girl undies.

I turned back to Beth but she had one more instruction. "I think if you were to do her right here..." indicating "...above my head...that's right...do her doggy...that's right, with Liz pointing our way...good...God her tits are pretty!...then the 2 girls will get to see...most everything. Yes, now Caitie. Get to see most everything that the other....good girl...has been trained for and...oh-my-god! – and....ohhhh....and ohhhh that's it John...fuck her hard...and oh-my-god Caitie..."