Cala de Sirena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

Don woke up with a start, sweating as he sat up in bed. Angel was sitting there next to him, watching him sleep. Her face looked worried, scared. Was he talking? Was he screaming? He couldn't remember. Don turned on the small lamp by his bed, and could see the worry on her face. He reached up and touched her face; a flash of his dream went through his mind, the woman with the blonde hair and kissable lips. Was it Angel? Was it this mysterious woman who sat here now on his bed? He shook his head and hugged her tightly. At first, Angel didn't respond, then she slowly wrapped her arms around him. Suddenly, Don found himself sobbing, and he knew he was finally mourning the end of his marriage. After several minutes, he released Angel and looked at her face. She wiped the tears off his cheeks the way he had done when she had been so upset from Mr. Lee's visit. She smiled and rose to return to the couch, but he grabbed her arm.

"Stay, please," he whispered.

Angel looked down at his hand, then smiled. She sat back down next to Don. He slid over in the bed and pulled her toward him. She resisted briefly, then followed his lead. Don lay back, and had her rest her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, and she in turn put her arm over his chest. He kissed her head and stroked her hair until they fell asleep.

Don's eyes popped open and Angel was still asleep on his chest. He had a bad case of morning wood and the thought of waking her up the way he used to wake his wife drifted through his mind. He remembered when their marriage was good, how he'd crawl down her body, and lick her clit until she woke up, then slipped a couple of fingers inside her sex until she climaxed. Then they would make love and start their day with smiles. This though was pushed aside when he remembered, this girl doesn't even speak, and would she be so receptive of such advances when he hadn't even kissed her. He stroked her hair and tried to figure out how to get up without waking her when her eyes popped open.

"Good morning Angel," he said smiling, "sleep well?"

She smiled up at him, and they climbed out of bed. Don padded to the bathroom with Angel following him. He heard her gasp as he proceeded to drain his morning erection, and realized, he didn't remember seeing her use the toilet yesterday. He remembered watching a news program with his ex-wife about a woman who had suffered amnesia from a serious head injury she sustained in a car accident. It was so bad, she had to be taught how to walk, talk, and use the restroom. Maybe, he thought, this was what was wrong with Angel. Once he was empty, and soft, he put his penis back into his boxers, brought Angel in, pulled her boxers down, and sat her on the toilet. She watched him with confusion but didn't resist. When he didn't hear anything, he turned on the water at the sink to wash his hands and soon, he heard her bladder drain. Angel even tried to look down to see what was going on and Don giggled. Once he was sure she was done, he grabbed some toilet paper and using her hand, helped her clean up. She smiled bigger and he knew she'd needed to go for some time.

After Don showed Angel how to wash her hands, they wandered out to the kitchen. He took the last of the fruits and bread, cut them up, and they sat at the table and shared the food. He watched her eat and noticed that she wasn't waiting for him as much, but would still eat the same thing he would. After breakfast was eaten and the dishes were washed, Don slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then looked at Angel. She was still wearing the same clothes he had given her and he realized she needed some clothes. He decided to give her a clean t-shirt and let her wear a swimsuit as it could be tightened around her waist. He was pretty sure she didn't know how to dress herself, so he helped her change her clothes. He really tried not to look at her bare breasts or sex, but more than once, he caught himself catching a peek. He also realized she would need some form of a bra, as he was sure her breasts would be needing support soon. He decided that since Mrs. Lee was due to visit today, tomorrow he'd go to the village to buy her some clothes.

Don knew he didn't have any shoes for her to wear, but wanted to enjoy a morning walk so they walked along the shore, but she still wouldn't go near the water. They walked toward the cave he had noticed the day before when a boat entered the cove and approach the shoreline. Suddenly, Angel's calm demeanor became panicky and fearful as she was looking around frantically and trying to hide.

"What's wrong Angel?"

The fear in her face spoke volumes and he remembered how she hid and cried when Mr. Lee had arrived. They were about a hundred yards away from the cave, and Don realized that was probably the closest place she could go to hide. He pointed to the cave and she nodded her understanding. He watched her disappear into the mouth of the cave before he worked his way to the shoreline to meet the incoming boat. Mrs. Lee waved and smiled as Don helped bring her boat to the shore.

"Good morning Mrs. Lee. Good to see you."

"Mr. Taylor," she replied. "Out for a morning walk?"

"Yeah, I like to walk in the morning after breakfast."

"Find anything interesting?" she asked.

"Enough driftwood and palm branches to make some nice bonfires for several nights."

Mrs. Lee handed a large basket of food to Don and grabbed a second basket, then followed him to the hut. "I brought you more fruits, breads, and some meats. I know you told my husband you can catch fish, but I like to make sure you have enough food and I'm sure you're hungry."

"Not really, I finished the fruit and bread you gave me this morning."

"You had enough food?" she asked surprised.

"I found some crabs on the beach yesterday and made dinner with them."

"Oh, you can cook?"

"Yeah, my ex-wife and I took some cooking classes when we were trying to save our marriage. Now I'm really glad I did."

Don opened the door and let Mrs. Lee into the hut. "Mr. Lee said you were a bit confused yesterday."

Don set his basket on the table, took Mrs. Lee's from her, and carried into the kitchen. "I explained that to your husband. When I booked this trip, my wife and I were working to save our marriage and I thought we were on the road to reconciliation. Unfortunately, but the time I realized we weren't, it was too late to cancel so I decided some time to myself would be good."

As Don put the food away, Mrs. Lee smiled. "So you think you are alone?"

"Well no, not at the moment, you're here."

Mrs. Lee snickered. "Mr. Taylor, do you know what 'Cala de Sirena' means?"

"No, can't say that I do," said Don.

"It means 'Mermaid Cove.' There are some that believe that mermaids live in the cove and after a storm, some people have even claimed seeing mermaids on the shore."

"You sound like you've got your doubts."

"A mermaid would only survive on land if she took on human form," said Mrs. Lee.

"So, what you're saying is, they would look like a human woman?"

"Exactly! We get sightings of naked women on the beach all the time after a storm. Not that it matters, mermaids are afraid of humans."

"Why do you say that?" asked Don.

"Well, anytime anyone tries to approach one of these women, they jump back into the sea and disappear."

Don thought about Angel, how he found her naked on the shore, how she jumped when she first regained consciousness, her refusal to go into the water, and how she has reacted when Mr. Lee or Mrs. Lee came. "Mrs. Lee, I think you are telling me stories you tell your children."

Mrs. Lee smiled. "They are part of the stories I have told my children, yes. But you see Mr. Taylor, I have seen them."

Don carried the empty basket back to the table and grabbed the full one, as he asked "What? Mermaids?"

"Yes," said Mrs. Lee. "When I was a child, I walked down to the beach after a storm and I saw a lady in the water. I remember she had long brown hair with seaweed strewn in it. She was so beautiful and seemed to be naked. But when my father came down, she dove under the water and swam away and I caught a quick glance of her rainbow tail. I tried to tell my father about what I had seen, but he thought I was being a silly child and dismissed it, but I know what I saw. Mr. Lee says if he ever caught one, he'd keep it in a tank so he could charge tourist extra to see a real live mermaid."

Don continued putting the food away as he said, "But you're already booked out over a year in advance now. A mermaid would book you out even further."

"Mr. Lee would be happy."

"But would the mermaid?"

"I do not know," said Mrs. Lee. "I don't know if they have feelings like humans."

Don carried the second empty basket to the table. "Thank you for the food Mrs. Lee. Will you be returning?"

Mrs. Lee gathered the baskets. "In a couple of days, I will check back and see how you are doing. I know you intended to come here with your wife, but you still came alone. I won't lie, but I worry about such a nice young man like yourself. You shouldn't be so alone and sad. I hope that when you leave here, you will be happy."

"So do I, Mrs. Lee."

Don carried the empty baskets and escorted Mrs. Lee back to her boat. Once she was gone, he ran back to the hut and grabbed a flashlight. He hiked up to the cave where he had seen Angel hide. As he entered the cave, he noticed some cave drawings on the walls of what looked like mermaids. Don figured it was to enhance the story that Mrs. Lee had shared with him. What he didn't see, was any sign of Angel. He flipped on the flashlight and entered deeper into the cave.

"Angel!" he called out. "Angel where are you?"

Don didn't see any movement and began to fear she was hurt or lost. He ventured deeper in to the cave but wasn't able to find any sign of her. He was beginning to question her existence when the flashlight reflected a large patch of curly blonde hair.

"Angel!" he sighed with relief. "Here you are."

Angel turned around at the sound of his voice and smiled. She gestured for Don to come closer to her. He stepped up as she pointed to some cave paintings of more mermaids. She would point to one on the wall with yellow hair, then point at herself. "Huh," said Don, "she does seem to have hair like yours."

Angel smiled then pointed at Don. "No Angel, I'm a man, not a mermaid."

Angel looked at him, then pointed back at the cave paintings and then at herself. Don smiled at her and said, "It does look a bit like you Angel, and Mrs. Lee brought us some food so how about some lunch?"

Don took Angel's hand and led her out of the cave. She hesitated for a moment, then followed his lead. He was amazed that she could see the cave paintings as he couldn't see much without the flashlight. They exited the cave and slowly walked back to the hut. Don made sandwiches and after they ate, they walked down to the beach, and together, they gathered driftwood and palm branches. After a few hours though, Angel's face was quite red and she looked sunburnt.

"Oh Angel," moaned Don. "I think I've pushed you too hard. Let's go inside for a while."

He led her back to the hut and they sat together on the couch. Don thought this was a good time to try to teach her his name. He took her hand, placed it on his chest, and said, "Don. Don."

She smiled as her hand rest on his chest. Then he placed her hand on her chest and said, "Angel. Angel."

She moved her lips, but no sound came out. He put her hand on his chest again. "Don. Don."

"D," she said.

Don's face lit up with a big smile. "Don. Don."

"D... ah... n-n-n," she said.

"Don. Don."

"D... ah... n-n-n."

"Close enough," he said smiling. "Now, Angel."

He would put her hand on her chest but she wouldn't speak. He released her hand and she put it on his chest again and said, "D... ah... n-n-n."

"Good girl, Angel. You're learning."

Don worked with her but she would only repeat his name. When he felt she was becoming frustrated with the speech lessons, he fixed them dinner. Mrs. Lee's food was delicious, and soon, Angel's face began to take on a sleepy look. Don led her to the couch and had her lie down. He debated about taking her to his bed, but he feared he'd end up doing something he might regret later so he sat with her on the couch and stroked her hair until she drifted off to sleep. Don slipped into the bathroom and like before, masturbated over thoughts of making love to Angel. After he climaxed, he took a bath, slipped on some clean boxers, and went to bed.

*****

Don was back in the cave with Angel looking at the cave drawings of the mermaids, specifically, the one that looked the most like Angel. The hair and face were similar, but Angel was a human woman, and the image on the wall was that of a mermaid. As he looked between the image on the wall and Angel, he noticed that her legs didn't look right. They began to take on a rainbow hue and fused together. Angel fell to the ground and her legs became a fish tail, until she looked like the image on the cave wall. Don screamed, "NO! ANGEL! NO!"

"D-O-N-N-N-!" screamed Angel.

Don's eyes snapped open to see Angel standing over him, her hand on his chest, trembling and crying. He realized he must have been screaming in his sleep and she was trying to wake him. He knew he'd scared her, and she must have been trying to wake him for some time. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "I'm so sorry Angel, it was just a bad dream."

Don wanted to kiss her, but refrained and just motioned that she lay with him again. She didn't hesitate and as she had done the night before, she snuggled into him. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair as he drifted off to sleep.

When the sun's rays hit Don's face, he woke to morning wood, and a sleeping Angel's hand wrapped around his cock, through his boxers. The feeling sent sparks through his body and he wanted so badly to just push her over and fuck her silly. Instead, he carefully removed her hand, thus waking her up. "Morning Angel."

"D-on," she said.

"At least you're saying my name correctly," he said smiling. "Let's get up and eat so I can visit the village."

They rose, used the restroom, and shared a breakfast of sliced fruits, meats, and bread. Don slipped on a pair of swim trunks, a t-shirt, and sandals, while Angel remained in the clothes from the previous day. "I'm going to the village to buy you some clothes to wear so you won't need to keep borrowing mine, though you do look better in my clothes than I do."

Angel smiled as she watched him dress. "Also, I find you very beautiful, and very desirable. But let me warn you, if I wake up with your hand wrapped around my cock again, I can't be held responsible for my actions."

Angel smiled but said nothing. Once dressed, Don used the tape measure he always took with him to measure fish and used it to measure her breast, waist and hip size so he knew what would fit her. He determined she wore about a 40D bra, and about what size of clothes would fit her. This extra physical contact aroused him even more, and it took all of his self-control to not just carry her back to the bed and ravish her body. Then he grabbed a backpack and walked down to the beach with Angel following him. He pulled the wave runner out, put on the life jacket, and prepared to leave. Angel stood on the shore and whimpered, "Don?"

"You're welcome to come with me," he said.

He knew she wouldn't come near the water and she really seemed frustrated. He walked back to the shore and stood in front of her. "Angel, I will only be gone a short while. You need clothes, and I know you won't come with me, though I don't know why."

She looked up at him and smiled. Don brushed a strand of hair from her face and said, "I'm not sure how much you understand, I just hope you know just how much you mean to me, and just how special you are to me."

He traced her face with his finger as she placed her hand on his chest. "Don."

Don smiled. "Yes, I'm Don."

She put her hand on her chest and said, "A... a... a."

Don wrapped his arms around her. "Yes! Angel! That's you!"

He looked down at her, leaned down, and kissed her softly on the lips. He felt the connection and a sense of electricity shoot through his body. "Oh Angel, what are you doing to me?"

He kissed her again, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He probed her mouth and soon their tongues were erotically dancing as his growing erection pressed into her stomach. He broke off the kiss, panting, and brushed her hair out of her face "I'd better stop before I can't. I promise I'll be back shortly." He pointed to the hut. "You go home and wait. I won't be long."

Angel smiled and pointed past the hut to the cave. "Don. A... a.... a"

"Okay Angel, if you're not in the hut, I'll find you in the cave."

Angel smiled and hugged Don, then released him. He walked into the water, climbed onto the wave runner, started it, and rode off. The ride to the village lasted about 20 minutes and he tied the craft to the dock. He wandered through the little shops until he found three bikinis, two sundresses, some shorts and tops that would fit her. He couldn't find any undergarments, so he just figured she could wear the bikini as underwear. As he walked back to the dock, he saw a man selling jewelry. A piece caught Don's eye and he just knew he had to get it for Angel. The man selling the jewelry smiled as Don paid him. The man wrapped it up and smiled at Don, as if he knew something. Don put the gift into the backpack with the clothes he bought and walked to the pier to head back.

Don rode back to the cove and was surprised to see all the palm leaves and drift wood cleared off the beach and Mr. Lee's boat in the cove. He rode in, anchored the wave runner, and walked up to the hut. Mrs. Lee was sitting on the porch with another basket of food, but Mr. Lee was nowhere to be seen.

"Mrs. Lee, what brings you here?" asked Don.

"Oh Mr. Taylor," said Mrs. Lee surprised. "Mr. Lee wanted to fix the hut before the next storm but it seems you've already done it."

"Next storm?"

"Yes," she said, "supposed to be as big as the last, if not bigger."

"Oh," said Don.

Mr. Lee walked down from direction of the cave. "Oh Mr. Taylor, you're back."

"Yeah, I went into the village for a bit."

"And I see you gathered the driftwood and palm branches as well as fixed the hut," said Mr. Lee.

Don quickly realized who had cleaned the beach but wondered about the repairs. "Thanks. Makes it easier to get around. Where were you?"

"Oh, I was checking out the cave," said Mr. Lee.

"What cave?" lied Don.

"The one up there," said Mr. Lee as he pointed toward the cave where Don was sure Angel was hiding. "I thought I saw something in there, but it turned out to be a bird."

Don looked toward the cave. "Huh, I'll have to check that cave out while I'm here."

"Better take the flashlight with you as it gets dark in there pretty fast."

"Good to know," said Don. "So how long have you two been here?"

"An hour, maybe less," said Mr. Lee.

Don knew he'd been gone about two hours and wondered if they saw him come into the village and thus came to the cove. "I brought you more food," said Mrs. Lee. "May I put it away for you?"

"No need," said Don grabbing the basket, "I'll take care of it."

Don carried the basket into the hut with Mr. and Mrs. Lee following him. As he put the food away, he noticed the couple looking around as if they were looking for something, or someone. "Is there something wrong?" asked Don.

"Are you sure you're alone?" asked Mr. Lee.

"Why do you ask?"

"We are just wondering," said Mrs. Lee.

Don sighed, "Yeah, I'm sure. You know, this is the first vacation I've taken without my parents or my wife."

"Oh Mr. Taylor, I'm so sorry," said Mrs. Lee.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers