Cala de Sirena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"It's okay," said Don, "I'm sure you don't get too many single men here."

"True," said Mr. Lee, "it's been many years since a single man came here, and he never left."

"Really?" asked Don.

"Yes, I think he sells jewelry by the docks now," said Mr. Lee.

Don thought about the man he bought the gift for Angel, and how he smiled at him with an almost knowing smile. He emptied the basket of food then walked Mr. and Mrs. Lee back to their boat. He stood on the shore as they rowed off, then slowly walked back to the hut. Once he was sure they were out of the cove, he grabbed the flashlight and ran to the cave. He turned the flashlight on and walked to where he found Angel the last time, but when he arrived at the images of the blonde mermaid, Angel was nowhere to be found. He took another look at the picture, then decided that it looked a lot like Angel, but that it wasn't her. He hiked further into the cave, and started to worry as he got deeper into the cave, but there was no sign of Angel.

"Angel! Angel, where are you?" he called out.

Deeper into the cave Don walked, calling out Angel's name and searching when finally, he saw a flash of blonde hair. "ANGEL!" he cried.

Angel was sitting on the ground, seemingly in a trance as she stared up at a wall with more cave paintings. Don pointed his flashlight at the wall and saw images of couples in assorted sexual positions. Don hadn't seen images like this since his ex-wife had bought a book on the Kama Sutra. Don found himself picturing him and Angel in many of these positions, including the ones he was pretty sure he couldn't actually perform. His attention was only broken when his confined erection began to hurt, and he remembered why he was this deep in the cave. He reached down and touched Angel on her shoulder. She looked up and smiled at him.

"D-o-n," she said.

"Hi Angel," said Don. "Ready to go home?"

Angel pointed to the wall of sexual images. "D-on. A-n-ge-l."

Don gasped. He had never heard her say her entire name before this. He looked up at the erotic cave drawings and wondered, thought, then shook his head. As tempting as the idea was, he didn't want to take advantage of her, especially if she was aroused from the erotic artwork. He was pretty sure the smile on her face was in part, because she was aroused. He could smell the faint aroma of what he was sure to be her arousal, and for a moment thought, 'What if?' He extended his hands to her and smiled.

"Come on. I bought you some new clothes and a present in the village."

Angel took his hands and stood up. Don noticed she had fresh seaweed in her hair, but her clothes appeared to be dry. "I see someone went skinny dipping without me."

"D-on," she said as he put her hand on his chest.

Don smiled and put his hand on her chest. "Angel."

She smiled big as Don leaned down and kissed her. She welcomed his tongue into her mouth as she kissed him back. Don wrapped his arms around her and once again, his erect penis pressed into her stomach, and she wrapped her arms around him. After a moment, he pulled back from her and sighed. "Come on Angel. As badly as I want you, this is neither the time nor the place."

Don led her from the cave and back to the hut. He pulled the bag of clothes out and laid each outfit on the bed. Her face lit up with joy as she looked at each piece of clothing. They selected a blue bikini for her to wear, as well as a sundress. Don helped her dress and fought the urge to do more than help her in and out of her clothes. Once dressed, Don had Angel spin around in the dress so he could see what she looked like. He couldn't believe he found her more beautiful in the clothes that he bought for her, than she did in his clothes. They put the rest of her new clothes away and walked down to the shore. Don caught some fish while Angel played on the beach in her new dress. After catching enough fish for dinner, they walked back to the hut. Don cleaned and cooked the fish, cut some more fruit and bread, and prepared their meal. Don noticed that Angel watched everything he did as if she was trying to learn what he was doing.

When he went to set the table, she held out her hands for the plates. Don handed her the plates and she set them in the proper places. He handed her the silverware and she set them by the plates the way he had done before. Don served up the fish, bread, and fruit and soon they were enjoying another wonderful, but quiet meal. Don missed the casual conversation that usually occurred at a meal, but watching Angel learn how to use a fork and knife was more entertaining than anything he could remember. After dinner, they cleaned up and Don lit a bonfire with the driftwood. Soon they were sitting by a roaring fire, holding hands, and watching the stars come out.

"Do you like your new clothes?" asked Don.

Angel smiled, but said nothing. Don continued, "While I was in the village today, I got you a gift. Now, I didn't get this for you expecting anything, but when I saw it, I thought of you, and I thought you might like it."

Don reached into the pocket of his shorts and pulled out the small package, handing it to Angel. She smiled and gasped as she looked at the small package and touched the outside gently. After a minute, Don reached over and helped her unwrap the package, revealing a small silver necklace and a mermaid pendant with an abalone shell tail. Angel gasped as she touched the pendant.

"A-n-ge-l," she said.

"Yes Angel, that's for you."

She kept touching the pendant and smiled. "A-n-ge-l."

Don reached over, grabbed the chain and put it around her neck. "There you go dear. Now, let's see."

The pendant seemed to glow against her pale skin, and Don realized she wasn't sunburnt anymore like she had been earlier. Angel reached up and touched the pendant but when she tried to look down, she seemed to have trouble seeing it. Don took her hand. "Come with me."

Don led Angel to the bathroom and stood her in front of the mirror. At first, she jumped at the sight of her reflection, but when she saw Don's reflection next to her own, she relaxed. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, touching the glass, her face, and the necklace while watching her reflection do the same movements. Don smiled as he enjoyed watching her childlike innocence as she interacted with the mirror. When she saw Don's reflection, she smiled, turned around and hugged him tightly.

"You're welcome Angel," he said.

Angel looked up at Don, her blue eyes shining and seemingly full of lust. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly, then slipped his tongue into her mouth. His erection pressed into her stomach and their tongues danced together erotically. They kissed for several minutes when Don pulled away and said, "No, I can't."

Angel's face looked confused as Don walked away and sat on the bed. She followed him in and sat next to him. "Don?" she asked.

Don sighed. "Angel, you are so beautiful, and all I can think about is how badly I want to make love with you, but we just met and you can barely speak. I just don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you."

Angel reached over, took Don's hand, and it put it on her breast. "Don."

Don smiled as her breast felt firm under his hand. "Angel, are you sure? Because once I start I'll be hard pressed to stop."

She smiled really big and said, "Don."

He leaned in and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Angel accepted this as they kissed. Don knew he'd better get her naked before he ripped her new clothes off. He stood her up and slipped the dress up over her head. He unfastened the bikini top and slipped off her bottoms. There she stood before him in the same naked glory he'd first seen her. Don removed his clothes and they stood looking at each other's nakedness. He lay Angel on the bed and crawled in next to her. He started kissing her lips, then kissed down her neck, her shoulders, and to her breasts. He kissed, licked, and nipped his way to her left nipple. She gasped when he suckled her nipple, flicking it with this tongue, and gently biting it. He repeated the process with her right nipple and she began to moan loudly. He caressed her breasts and slowly took turns, first the left, then the right, and back again. He admired how her small nipples looked like the tops of erasers but was still quite fun and enjoyable.

He kissed down her stomach, to the mound of blonde hair. She trembled but made no effort to stop him as he kissed the tops of her thighs. He spread her legs apart and there was her sex. It glistened with moisture from her arousal and her sweet scent filled his nostrils. He leaned down and kissed her outer lips. Angel jumped slightly and moaned. Don waited a moment, and kissed her again. He realized it was more surprise than fear that was causing her to jump. He licked the outer edges of the lips and she gasped. He ran his tongue up the center of her sex and flicked her clit. She squirmed and moaned as he reached up with his fingers and parted the skin exposing her vagina and clitoris. He licked and kissed her clit until he felt her body tense up and shook with her orgasm. She moaned and screamed as her climax rocked her body.

Don slowly climbed up her naked, trembling body, kissing as he went along, until his hips were above her, his cock rock hard and ready. He lowered himself, pressed the head of his penis at her lips, and slowly pushed inside her. Angel gasped as he entered her. She was tighter than any women he'd ever had before, and when he was about half way in, she yelped in pain. Don stopped and looked at her, confused, as tears welled in her eyes. Then he saw that he was pulling her hair and thought that must have been the reason so he moved his hand and pushed until he was fully in her. Kissing her face, he began to slowly move in and out of her. She felt so wonderfully tight, and Don was sure she was enjoying this as much as he was. Angel began to moan again and soon he felt her tighten up around him and soon a second climax raged through her body and pushed him to his.

Don held Angel for an unknown amount of time as he felt his spent cock slip from her body. He rolled off and that's when he saw she was crying. "Angel!" he gasped. "What's wrong?"

He looked down and that's when he saw the blood on his penis. He looked and there was a small pool of blood between her legs, on the bed. He realized when she yelped, it wasn't because he was pulling her hair; he had just taken her virginity. Don wrapped his arms around Angel and kissed her head saying, "Oh Angel, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

Angel cried herself to sleep, and Don drifted of a few minutes after.

Don awoke to the sun in his face and Angel sleeping in a ball. He felt so guilty about what he had done, but he knew it wouldn't change anything. He decided a hot bath would help him sort through the feelings that were raging though his confused mind. He had never deflowered a woman before and he wasn't sure how he felt about what he had done. He had heard that women bled when the hymen was torn, but it seemed to him that there was more blood than there should have been. He filled the tub with water and emptied his bladder. Once the water level was good, he climbed in, turned off the faucet, leaned back, closed his eyes, and let the warmth of the water soak into his skin.

"Don?"

Don's eyes popped open and there stood Angel, still naked, still beautiful. Don smiled and she smiled back. "Come here darling."

She walked up to the tub, leaned down, and kissed him. Don wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into the tub with him. She immediately began to struggle and fight until something strange struck his leg. Don looked down and where her legs were, had been replaced with a rainbow fish tail. "What the hell?" cried Don.

Angel pushed herself off the edge of the tub and fell hard onto the floor. She lay there, crying, and trying to crawl away with her hands as Don looked at her, and realized she was a mermaid. Her legs began to morph back as he climbed out of the tub and grabbed her.

"Angel! It's okay." He stroked her hair and kissed her head. "I just didn't understand before, but now I do."

He kissed her softly and picked her up. He set her into the tub and watched as her legs morph back into a tail. It stopped just above her hips, was shiny, and reflected all the colors like the tail on the pendant of the necklace he bought her. He finally realized what she had been trying to tell him in the cave, that she was a mermaid, and that she had wanted him to take her virginity. He squatted down by the tub and said, "I'll bet you didn't think it would hurt so much, did you?"

She shook her head 'no'.

"Do you understand me now?" he asked.

She nodded 'yes'.

"Okay, so for now I better keep things at 'yes' and 'no' questions. Did you want to do what we did last night?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Did you think I'd leave if I found out what you are?"

Her face took on a confused look so Don assumed that means she wasn't sure.

"Do you want to do it again?"

She smiled and nodded.

Don was more than a little shocked. "With me?"

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard. She reached down and grabbed his already growing cock, and began to stroke. She pulled it toward herself and Don stood up. She smiled and kissed the head. "What are you doing?" he asked.

His question was answered when she slipped his erect penis into her mouth and began to lick and suck. "Oh god!" Don gasped.

She smiled and continued to work until soon he felt his climax building. He tried to pull free but she wouldn't release him. "OH GOD!" he cried. "ANGEL! I'M GOING TO AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

As the last word escaped his mouth, he shot his product into her mouth. To his amazement, she swallowed every drop and only released him when he was drained and soft again. She smiled as a small drop was still on her lips. Don leaned over and kissed her hard. He helped her out of the tub, and towel dried her tail until her legs reformed. He helped her dress, dressed himself, and fixed them breakfast.

For the next week, they swam in the cove together, made love on the beach, in his bed, in the cave, and anywhere she wanted and he was able. Don realized he was falling in love with her, and had to make a choice. He told Angel he had to visit the village one day, and she didn't become upset as she had in the past. He packed a few items in his backpack, kissed Angel goodbye, and rode off. She swam by the wave runner until he left the cove, then swam back to their beach. He docked the wave runner and walked to the building his company owned. He spoke to the receptionist and found out the necessary information he needed in regards to who the site manager was, and how they were doing. Then he stepped outside, called his boss, and explained that he wasn't coming back. He requested a transfer of his job to this location or he would resign. Don's boss knew how much his divorce had hurt him, so he agreed to give him a one-month trial, if he could show a profit. Don agreed; his boss said he would call the manager, make an appointment, and call Don back.

While Don waited for his boss to call back, he walked over to the jewelry vendor and said, "I hear you came and never left. May I ask you why?"

"Buy me a beer and I'll share my whole sad story," he said.

Don extended his hand, "I'm Don."

"Jason," he said as he shook his hand. "Give me a sec to pack up and I'll meet you at the bar in a few minutes. Order a pitcher and two mugs, and sit in the booth in the back. I'll find you."

Don walked over to the bar, ordered the beer just as Jason had instructed and sat in the booth. The waitress walked by, set a basket of pretzels on table and asked, "Meeting Jason?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" asked Jason.

"You're not the first. I'll order you boys a sampler plate and I'll keep your beer flowing. Please, don't be cheap on the tips. I've got two kids to feed."

Don handed her a twenty-dollar bill and said, "Will this cover the sampler?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, and then some. By the way, I'm Ginger."

"Don." He extended his hand to her.

She shook his hand and said, "Welcome Don. I'll get that sampler started."

Ginger walked away as Jason walked in and sat down. "Ginger getting us a sampler?"

"Yeah," said Don as he poured the beer into the mugs.

Jason grabbed his mug. "Salut."

"Salut," said Don, as they clinked their mugs and took a drink.

"So Don, fuck her yet?" asked Jason.

Don choked on his beer and coughed. "Excuse me?"

"I asked if you fucked her yet," Jason said.

"Who?" asked Don.

Jason looked around then said quietly, "The mermaid."

Don looked at Jason shocked. "Maybe you misunderstood—"

"You bought the necklace," Jason interrupted. "It was custom made for a mermaid."

Don drank down about half of his beer before he spoke. "You knew the day I bought it."

"I did," said Jason. "So, answer my question, and I'll share you my story and how I knew."

"Yes, the night I bought that necklace from you," said Don.

"I figured as much," said Jason. "Ah, food."

Ginger set a large plate with chicken strips, Buffalo wings, crab legs, fresh fruit, mozzarella sticks, French fries, onion rings, some assorted sauces, and two plates. "Anything else boys?"

"Nope," said Jason, "I think we're good."

"Enjoy," she said and walked away.

Jason grabbed a plate and put a little of everything on it. "Eat up, you'll be here a while."

"Oh?" asked Don.

"Your call will come at the end our talk and don't worry, she'll still be there when you get back."

Don grabbed a plate, put some food on it, and said, "How do you know about my phone call?"

"Dude, I'm not blind or deaf," said Jason. "I saw and heard you."

"Oh," said Don, feeling embarrassed.

"Now, as to why you are here eating a sampler with me," began Jason. "You came here alone and you weren't supposed to, right?"

"Yeah," said Don. "I had booked this trip as a second honeymoon, but instead I got divorced."

"Right," said Jason. "Then the storm hit your first night."

"That's not exactly a secret," said Don as he ate.

Jason popped an onion ring into his mouth, then said, "I came here about ten years ago, my fiancé had just dumped me and since I had already paid for the trip, I came out. On my third night, a big storm hit and even though my hut was pretty much unhurt, the beach was a mess. I walked out to collect driftwood and palm branches when the most beautiful woman I had ever seen walked down from the cave. And of course, she was buck-ass naked! I lost my mind. I mean, I thought I was dreaming. Here is this girl, long brown hair, green eyes, huge tits, perfect ass, the woman of my dreams. She walked up, kissed me and I swear my hair got hard. I fucked her right there on the beach, took her virginity and everything. The more we fucked, the more I had to have her. She showed me the cave drawings, but I didn't understand what she was trying to tell me, until the day I was supposed to leave.

"What happened?" asked Don as he refilled the mugs.

"I guess you could say we had a fight," said Jason as he took a drink. "She didn't want me to leave here and I didn't understand why. I started to leave when she dove into the cove and morphed into a mermaid. I totally freaked out and wouldn't let her touch me. I came back here, and suddenly, I couldn't leave. I missed my flight, and after a week of nightmares that tormented me, I sought out my mermaid lover. After a month, she found me, and I knew why she was so angry with me."

"Aside from the fact you turned on her?"

"She was pregnant."

This caught Don's attention. He and his wife had tried for years to conceive a child with no success and every doctor said it wasn't her, it was him. He couldn't father a child, a key point in why his wife pulled away from him. "I assume it was your baby."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers