Calculated Moves Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls back, "Touch my cock." he demands roughly. Fuck! I stare at him, biting my lip, come on Sky, touch or suck... stop being a whimp. I settle down on his lap and run my hand through my fringe, we are both breathing hard, what a waste! He gently takes my right hand with his hand and reaches down. He wraps my skinny fingers around his penis. My breathing shallows, It definitely feels different, soft yet stiff in my grasp, smooth and squishy. I slightly squeeze my hand around it, curious for some reason. Jamie jerks up in response, scaring me, I quickly retract my hand and look up at him.

"NO, carry on." he commands.

"Please Jamie." I beg, I know what will work. I lean in, "Fuck me." I whisper in his ear.

It happens so fast, he lifts me up, grab his dick and bury it deep inside me in one fluid motion. He holds onto my hips and thrust upwards into me. I place my chin on his shoulder, wrap my arms around his muscular back and hold onto his hair, allowing him to use my body. I breath in the scent of his hair to get distracted. I like the smell of his hair, fresh and citrusy. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly, he pumps into me, rough and fast, and then cums inside me again, he didn't last long, luckily I'm still on the pill.

After a couple minutes, I bring my lips to his ear, I kiss it lightly, and declare my victory, "I win." I pull back and smirk at him, loving his irritated expression. I try to wake up but he holds onto me painfully tight.

"We'll see who wins at the end of the week Sky." he says dangerously. I hear his threat and it terrifies me.

"Let go of me." I whisper and try to get away from him. He lifts me off him and flings me back on the couch, I feel used and abused. I can't stop my tears of hatred from seeping out. I don't want him to see me cry again, I don't want to be weak. I get up and go to my room, I cry silently and pick my dress of the floor. I use it to wipe my tears away than put it back on. I get his clothes and sneakers and walk back to the living room. He's drinking water in the kitchen, I need some too so I throw his stuff on the floor and get some. I drink a glass of water and look at him. "Tell me about Edith." .

Strangely he doesn't argue with me, he sighs and takes a seat on the stool by the kitchen counter. I stand by the sink waiting for him. "My relationship with Edith is complicated, there's no love or passion, sure we started off that way but I soon realised I didn't want to be with her. I never wanted to marry her so she went to her daddy and got him to speak to my father, to explain to him how lucrative our union would be. My entire life has been based on expectations by my family, this is just another thing expected of me to please them." He explains light-heartedly. I stare at him for a while taking in everything he said, oh expectations I know them all too well. There's something we have in common. He wakes up and goes to put his clothes back on.

"Since you don't have any control of your life, you chose to control mine... " I walk near him, "I hate you, there's no love and passion in our relationship. I can't wait to get away from you." I spit out bitterly.

He looks up at me from the couch, as he put his black Adidas sneakers on, hurt and angry. He stands up and steps far too close to me. I glare up at him, both our angry expressions clashing. "I don't want love with you. Long as I get to fuck you, I'm happy." he says coldly. I step back and he smiles cunningly. He zips up his jacket, "I'll see you tomorrow at work, wear something sexy for me." he kisses me lightly on the cheek. He opens the door, "Goodnight Sky" he parts charmingly and shuts the door.

12