Calculated Moves Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very punctual Ms Grey." he smiles down at me.

"Well I learnt my lesson." I snap.

"I hope you did. That reminds me, why were you late this morning?" he asks seriously.

I look up at him then away, "I slept late." I say lamely.

"I left around 11 last night, what did you do after that?" he questions curiously and steps in front me, looking down at me, intimidating me.

Fuck...I was sketching you, I bite my lip and look at the floor, avoiding eye contact, "Nothing, I just couldn't sleep." I reply quietly, fidgeting a little, I'm such a terrible liar.

In a instant he pushes me up against the wall of the elevator, pressing his body hard against mine, I look up at him startled, "Did that fucker come back after I left?" he growls.

Wait what?..."Who...Reese?" I asked genuinely confused. He nods at me, his lips pressed into a grim line, his eyes narrowed. I shake my head at him, "No...no he didn't come back...I didn't do anything." I whisper in fear.

He frowns at me, "You're lying to me Sky." he says dangerously. I slowly shake my head at him, he's going to hurt me again. The doors open and he glares at me before he backs away. "Come." he says angrily and walks out of the lift, I follow close behind him, as we walk through the undercover parking lot, we stop and I look up at the car we're standing front of...oh my. I leave his side and go next to the car, staring at it in awe, it's a dark grey Audi, sports car,

"What model is this?" I ask excitedly looking at the car, I have a huge thing for cool cars, I usually prefer vintage cars, like my dream car would be a red 1967 Shelby Mustang, but this car kicks my sweet little dream car's ass.

"It's a 2015 R8." he says smiling, looking at his car, he likes cool cars also...he's not upset anymore, I need to keep it that way.

"She's a beauty." I smile and look up at him.

He nods at me in agreement and opens the passenger side door for me, "Always such a gentleman Mr Dornan." I tease, he smirks at me and I get in. The interior of the car is as cool as the outside, I look at everything, as Jamie gets in,

"Put your seat belt on." he says seriously. Seriously, I roll my eyes and do it. He starts the car and gets out of the parking lot and onto the road. I watch him drive for a while, figuring out how the car works, before I finally turn my attention to the music player. I smile,

"Lets hear what music you listen to." I say happily. I turn on the player, switch to audio mode, and the entire car explodes with some rap song, my jaw drops, I think it's Rick Ross because the rapper makes a barking noise in the beginning...rap doesn't seem like Jamie's kind of thing at all, I turn down the volume and look at him in complete shock. He's still focusing on the road but a smirk forms on his face, from what I can see from his profile, he faces me and smiles, a genuine smile, the type that reaches his eyes causing it to wrinkle at the corners, oh my...I got butterflies, I shove that feeling, hard and as far away as possible..."You listen to rap?" I ask in surprise.

"Not what you were expecting, huh?...you should see your face." he laughs lightly, sexily, and looks back at the road. "No it's not my disc, my brother borrowed this car recently, he probably left his disc behind." he explains still amused.

"Oh"

"My music's on the USB." he says before reaching to the player, he changes the mode, selects a song on the screen, Where you belong by The Weeknd, and turns his attention back to driving. I sit back comfortably, the song sounds good, I haven't heard it before...

I feel the blood rushin' throughout ya body

You see the scars painted over my skin

I'm always numb to the topic of loving

I fell in love with the subject of sin

I don't have to remind you, oh ohhh

It's my need to confine you, oh ohhh

It's not classical or anything like that, like I expected, but its suits Jamie perfectly, its sexual, dark and intense, I look out the window and listen to the words...

I'm in control, when you give me your body, yeah

I feel our souls burnin' up when I'm, inside of you and I

I'ma leave a mark, just to remind you, where you belong, baby

Give me your all, scream as loud as you want

...Whoa. He places his large hand on my exposed thigh and I turn to look at him,

"How's this?" he asks intensely.

I swallow, "It's really good, I like it." I reply awkwardly, looking away. I want to shift my thigh away from his touch but I don't want to upset him again. We finally reach the beauty parlour, he parks the car next to the side walk and turns to face me,

"Go in, tell the receptionist your name, she knows what's to be done. I have to go take care of a few things, I'll be back in the next half hour." he says casually. I want to cry again, I hate being forced into doing something I genuinely don't want to do, I remove my seat belt and nod at him.

He stares at me before he leans forward and kisses me lightly then pulls away, "Sky I'll reward you for doing this." he says seriously, stroking my cheek, you better. He gets out the car, walks to my side and opens my door, I jump out and close my door, turning to face him practically bumping into his chest, he's standing really close, he cups my face, making me look up at him and I lean into his touch...what's wrong with you? He seems so gentle and caring now as opposed to his cold and distant self, this guy's mood swings are giving me whiplash. "I'll be back soon baby." he smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

He steps away and I go inside the parlour, walking towards the receptionist I hear his car take off. The next half hour is the most awkward time of my entire life, the waxing lady is very comforting though so it's over in no time but I still get teary, it's really painful and my pain tolerance is somewhere around zero.

I wake up from the bed, my lower regions stinging, my sensitive skin feels like its on fire. I walk back to the front and find Jamie sitting in the waiting area, biting on his thumb nail slightly, he seems worried, he sees me and stands up. We both go to the front desk and he pays, its official I'm his whore, I don't look at him at all, it will set me off again, I try to force away the tears. We walk out of the parlour to his car and he opens my door, I can do it myself! I get in then he does.

"You were crying." he says concerned, what's new, I look down at my lap, "What would you like to eat for lunch?" he asks, trying to lift the mood, see he does care.

I look up at him and give him a small smile, "Italian." I reply. He returns the smile and start the car. We go to some rustic Italian restaurant, nothing fancy which I'm happy about, I'm not some fancy gourmet eater and I don't fit in places like that. This place is homely and comforting, Jamie leads us to the back, away from all the other tables and the waiter takes our orders, I get spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce and Jamie orders chilli prawns and pasta. We eat in silence, I'm not feeling hungry so I take small mouthfuls, chewing it slowly. This is the perfect opportunity to get to know him better, know what I'm up against. "How about we play a game?" I suggest.

He swallows his mouthful and looks at me curiously, "What kind of game?"

"Nothing to difficult, we ask each other a question, any question, and we have to answer it honestly whoever refuses to answer a question first loses and the winner may drive the Audi back to work." I explain, it's lame Sky but anyway.

"How about we not play your stupid game, you finish your food and I drive us back to work in 'my' Audi?" he asks back, arrogantly.

"Fine then, if you're scared you'll lose, I understand." I say with a smirk and swirl my spaghetti around my fork.

"Ladies first." he says annoyed, yay it worked, let's get down to business.

"Have you forced anyone before?" I ask seriously, are you a serial rapist?

"No Skylar, forcing innocent virgins to have sex with me isn't something I do in my spare time. He replies defensively. "How far did you get with other guys, sexually?" he asks with an edge to his tone.

"I didn't...I haven't done anything before." I reply a bit embarrassed, which girl in her twenties hasn't done anything. He seems pleased with my answer, "Judging from what you did to me in New York, I'm guessing you're into BDSM, how long were you into that kind of stuff?" I ask warily.

"It's all I know, so since I started fucking...which was around 17 and I'm 28 now." he answers. "Why didn't you have sex before?" he asks curiously.

"I was waiting for the right guy...I was waiting for love...maybe I'll find that when this arrangement is over" I reply sadly, he stares at me with a look of both guilt and anger. "Since its all you know, I figure you've done this with Edith then, if she accepts you and allows you do that to her, why not be with her and do those things with someone willing?" I ask trying to make sense of this.

"I have done these things with Edith but I didn't get any joy out of it and I bet she didn't either. I guess she did it so I wouldn't leave her...now I'm stuck with her...I want to do these things with you because you are exactly what I want, I knew that from the first day I saw you...I want you to be willing." he replies, "Do you enjoy what I do to you Skylar?" he questions intensely.

I look down at my plate, thinking...honestly, "Yes...sometimes." I whisper before looking up to see his large grin. "Will you hurt me again?" I ask, scared, his expression changes.

"I will never do anything to you that you couldn't handle." he replies seriously.

"So you will hurt me again." I say, my eyes welling up with tears..

"Yes...but you don't have to be afraid Sky, it will be fun for the both of us, you just have to give yourself to me...just let go...you don't have to fight me." he says, his voice deep and low. I look down at my food, what little appetite I had just disappeared off the face of the earth, I worked so hard to be the person I am, why would I just give that person away to someone I don't know and trust?

I look at him again, for his next question but then my cell phone rings. I get my purse and find my phone, it's Reese, oh crap, I press ignore and turn my attention back to my food, pushing it around my plate, as if nothing happened. "What were you doing last night Skylar?" he asks angrily, shit. I look at him and he's staring at me.

No way I'm answering that...I got all the info I needed, "You win, I'm done playing this game, let's get back to work." I say bored. He glares at me but says nothing, gesturing for the waiter, he pays and we leave. The drive back is silent, no music nor conversation, he's fuming but I don't care, upset him, don't upset him, he'll still hurt me. We reach work, he parks and get off, walking over to my side, hell no I'm sick of him acting like a gentleman, I quickly open my door and get out before he walks to my side, closing my door, I turn to face him.

His eyes narrows and his jaw clenches, he shoves me against the car, hard, pressing me back against the car with his body, "Stop pissing me off Skylar...or I fuck you right here, against this car you love so much, and I wouldn't give a fuck who sees us." he spits out, looking down at me dangerously, he presses his erection against me. I gasp and look down, right here.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

He brings my face up to his, "That's the thing though, you always say sorry but then why do what you do...I think I need to make you feel sorry." he threatens.

I look up at him in fear, my eyes wide, "Jamie, please don't hurt me." I beg.

He just stares at me, his pupils are restricted making his eyes fully blue, almost glowing, he leans in and kisses me roughly, his left hand in my hair, holding me in place. He snakes his right hand under my skirt, sliding his fingers along my smooth nether regions, causing me to jerk up, he slips his finger in between my lips and rubs me, causing me to moan in his mouth. I start to squirm under his hold, trying to get away from his hand before he pulls his hand away, "Skylar, you're so wet." he breathes. I push at his chest, trying to shove him away from me, embarrassed, wishing the ground would just open up and swallow me up whole.

He steps back and sucks his index finger, his eyes seems darker than before. "I got something for you." he says thoughtfully, please don't be something weird. He reaches to open the car door and I move aside, bending inside, he gets a small bag from the back seat before coming back out. He straightens up, holding a Victoria Secrets bag, urghhh, "I got you some lingerie, 3 pairs, one that I like, one that you might like and the last is for you to use now since I ruined your underwear this morning." he explains, "But after your behaviour during lunch and now, I think you deserve to be bare for the rest of the day...unless you're willing to change my mind." he says amused.

"Oh go fuck yourself." I snap, I most definitely will not beg him for panties!

"I see you still want to play hard ball." he says darkly.

"Bring it on" I challenge angrily.

He smirks at me, "Leave this in your car, you have to wear the one I like, tonight...when we play." he says intensely. I swallow and take the bag from him. I walk over to my car, while he goes to the elevator, opening my door, I place the bag inside and look at the lingerie, the first pair is a scrap piece of burgundy lace, definitely the one he likes, the second set is a powder blue frilly bra and panties, hmm it's really pretty, I guess this is the one I'm suppose to like, the third pair, is a plain and simple nude colour set, this is the one I need, I close the door, hurry to the elevator where he's waiting for me and we get in.

We don't talk but I can feel his eyes on me, which will make this all the more fun, and tighten my fist around the material. I wait until we're 2 levels away from my floor before I open my fist, I reach down, slip my feet into my new Victoria Secrets panties and slide it up my legs and thighs slowly, trying to be as sexy as I can be, which isn't at all sexy, I set it over my hips, drop my skirt back in place and look up at him innocently, he's running his finger over his bottom lip and his eyes are heated, watching me, he looks a little surprised but more importantly he looks completely aroused.

The elevator doors open, "Thank you Mr Dornan." I smile sweetly at him and walk out.

"It's my pleasure, Ms Grey." he says behind me, his voice deeper. I make a conscious effort not to look back at him before the doors close. I feel victorious, whatever sick game we're playing, I'm pretty sure it's 2-1...I'm not good at keeping score.

I get back to my cubicle and focus on my work, distracting myself, I should be panicking about what he's going to do to me but I'm not, I'm actually quite chilled. I get lost in my work, lost in the numbers, until I realise the office is quite, it's 6pm, I look around and the entire place is empty, gosh I really need to be more aware of my surroundings. I feel worn out, I can't wait to get home and sleep. I turn off my computer, pack my books in my bag and leave, dragging myself to the elevator.

I push the button and wait, completely zoned out in my exhaustion, the door opens, looking down I walk in and move to press the ground floor button as the door closes. "Sky what are you still doing here?" someone asks, from the other side, my eyes widen and I snap out of my daze. I turn to the side and see Jamie, standing there, looking at me confused.

"I had a lot work to catch up on from last week. I needed to complete it" I explain.

"Your dedication Ms Grey is one of the reasons I want you." he says seriously. I look away, oh...kay. "Do you want to go out for dinner?" he asks.

"No thanks, I'm still full from lunch, I just want to go to bed." I reply with a little yawn, and look back at him.

"Me too." he smiles, oh.

"I'm exhausted Jamie...can't we skip tonight...we already did it today." I say quietly. He looks at me thoughtfully.

"You don't have to anything, I'll do everything." he says, staring at me intensely. "I'll follow you back to your place." he says after a while, fuck, I nod at him and the elevator door opens. We walk to the parking lot together, get in our cars and drive home, now I'm panicking, don't stress Sky it will take at most an hour and then you can sleep. We get to my loft within half an hour, Jamie takes the keys from my hand and opens the door. I reluctantly step inside with him and watch as he locks my door.

He turns around to face me, taking my book bag and the Victoria Secrets bag from my hands, he sets it down the couch and takes my hand in his, he leads us to the bathroom. He goes to the tub and turns on the water, he gets my orange blossom wash gel and add some in the water, did he come to my place to bath? I stand at the door watching him, a little confused. The tub fills up, foamy and fragrant before he stops the water and turns his attention back to me, he pulls his tie off and steps out of his shoes, unbuttoning his shirt, he takes it off, showing his amazing body.

He walks over to me and pulls my blouse up, over my head and tosses it on the floor, back up, I'm having a bath as well...WITH HIM! He sinks down on his knees in front of me and reaches down for my right foot. He removes my pale pink heel, his left hand gently wrapped around my leg as he slips my heel off then runs his hands up my smooth leg to my thigh, under my skirt, his fingers lingering higher up, and then back down to my bare foot before setting it down on the floor then he reaches to do the same for my left foot, this feels so very intimate.

He straightens up again, his face is level with my abdomen, he places a few soft kisses on my belly then unzips my skirt with one small tug it falls to the ground. He looks at my panties then stares up at me, smiling, "I forgot about these." he teases. He pulls it down my hips and thighs slowly, running his fingers over my sensitive skin, down my legs, I hold onto his shoulders as I step out of my panties, he looks up at me again, his eyes filled with lust causing my face to burn up, my heart's beating out of my chest, Just take deep breaths...calm down Sky.

I stare down at him and watch as he leans in and place gentle kisses on the fronts of my bruised thighs and then one soft kiss on my waxed virgina, holy fuck, making me squirm, before he stares up at me again, his eyes, my insides clench and I get that excited feeling deep down in my belly, have some self control Sky.

He stands up again, his eyes wandering down to my breasts as he reaches to undo my bra, he slips his fingers under the straps and sliding it down my arms, gently running his fingers over my skin, leaving a tingling trail behind, oh my! I look down and watch his fingers graze my arms as he takes my bra off and drops it. I'm standing completely naked now in front of him, utterly exposed, wishing I could cover myself. I look up at his face, he has that heated intense look. I lick my bottom lip then bite it lightly, great now I'm turned on, he quickly leans in and presses his lips against mine, pulling my body against his, I place my palms on his shoulders and kiss him back, he grabs my bottom and pulls me up on my tip toes to reach him, kissing me more forcefully, I wrap my arms around his neck and push my boobs flat against his chest, rubbing my breasts against his slightly hairy front. I moan at the incredible sensation it has on my sensitive hard nipples, fuck, you need to calm down, don't give in Sky.