Calculated Moves Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers

I pull away from him, he opens his eyes, which are completely dark now, and takes a breath, "Lets get you cleaned up." he says, his voice gruff.

He leads me to the tub, I reach to get my hair grip from the cabinet and grip my hair up as he removes his pants and underwear, I turn around and look at him, Jamie has the type of body most girls drool over including myself, he's tall, lean, toned, just the right amount of muscle, not a lot, so to me he looks perfect, stop looking! My eyes wander down his lightly defined abs to his penis, oh boy, it's erect and hard. I quickly look back at his face and he smirks at me before gesturing me to get in the tub with his eyes.

I step into the tub and sit down, he watches me settle in the water then steps in behind me, I lean forward and he sits down behind me. He wraps his arm around me waist, pulling me back against him, jeez, I sit back awkwardly in between his legs. I shift a little to get more comfortable when I feel his erection press against my lower back and my ass and I immediately stiffen, my heart hammers in my chest. I turn my face to the side and look up at him, "Just relax Sky, you're way too tense." he says gently, looking down at me. I give him a slight nod before I rest my head against his chest, next to his calm heartbeat, and close my eyes, letting go of all the tension, I have no idea why he's being so gentle but I'll make the most of it, especially after what happened this morning. The water feels amazing, hot and soothing, making this feel all the more erotic, you're losing it Sky.

Jamie gets my sponge from the side of the tub, dipping it the water, he brings it up to my chest and squeezes the sponge, I open my eyes and watch as the water falls down my breasts, he slowly wipes my body with the sponge, starting with my chest to my arms then my abdomen, I'm very aware of his hands on my body rather than the sponge, his hands runs down my sides, over my front down my navel to my virgina, he palms it in his hand which causes me to jerk up.

He holds onto it more firmly, "This is mine Sky...I want you to say it." he says roughly, I'm not good at lying...but would you be lying Sky? He slips his finger in between my lips and slowly rubs me under the water. I close my legs tightly together to stop his hand from moving but he uses his feet to spread my legs open again and intertwines our legs, he locks my legs apart, leaving me spread. He continues rubbing me, over and over, swirling his finger over my throbbing clit. I cry softly and grab his wrist to pull his hand away but he just keeps going, he's going to make me cum!

"Please Jamie...I can't...please." I cry.

"Yes you can baby, I want you to cum for me...I want you to tell me this pussy is mine when you do." he whispers in my ear before nibbling on my ear the sucking it hard.

"No I can't!' I yell and struggle against him to get out of the tub. His left arm wraps around my chest and holds me against him, squeezing my firm boobs in his free hand, all the while his finger keeps moving, faster and faster, I push my body more back against his body, against his hard dick, trying to get away from his hand, my fingers digging into his thighs under the water, don't give in, don't give in, FUCK! I squeeze my eyes shut and brace myself, my belly muscles tighten, I get that feeling, I have to cum. I cry out and unconsciously push my hips up more towards his hand, he moves faster, oh, my entire body tense up and I stop breathing.

"Say it." I hear him demand as I'm about to reach my climax, that feeling deep down in my tummy intensifies and I cum.

I cum hard, really hard, mindlessly crying out in my bliss, "It's yours it's yours it's yours...oh it's all yours...pleeease JAMIE!" I scream, I'm so lost right now there's no way back. I squirm and buck against him, spilling the water out of the tub, screaming and crying.

"That's my good girl." he praises against the side of my neck, once I quieten down only letting out small whimpers, kissing my neck and shoulder as I pant and shudder in his grasp, his finger slowing down to a stop, my orgasm rolls through my whole body until I go limp against him, my head resting on his chest and my hands still on his thighs, my inner walls contracting and relaxing, I feel like I'm pulsing down there. I keep my eyes closed and try to catch my breath while he gets the sponge again and wipes my virgina, cleaning me gently, my clit is so very sensitive.

We sit like that for a while, his hands lightly feeling my body as he let's me rest. He makes me sit up and turns me around to face him, I kneel in front of him in between his legs and we stare at each other, why do you always give in Sky? He leans forward and kisses me slowly, passionately, holding onto my face, I kiss him back. We make out for a while then he pulls away, "It's your turn to wash me." he says happily.

"Yes Sir." I smile sweetly. Yep I'm still high. He smiles back at me, I love his smile...for fuck sake Sky!! I get the sponge, reach towards him and start from the top, wiping his shoulders and neck, I lean more in and reach over to wipe his back, my body almost touching his, before I pull back and start with his front, he sits back and relaxes, I focus on washing him, slowly and gently, I start with his arms, lifting it up, I wash under then down his sides then back up along his hand before moving to his other arm, my hands and eyes exploring his body, curiously. He just lies back and watches me. I move to his chest, wiping down to his abdomen, taking my time, I'm almost done. I finish up his front and let go of the sponge and look up at him. He looks at me confused,

"You do know you're not done, right?" he asks in amusement, damn, I pout at him, before getting the sponge again and reaching down into the water, most of the foam dissolved so his penis is quick visible, I wipe along his thighs to his member, avoiding all contact with it, this thing scares the hell out of me, "Touch me." he whispers, I look up at him again and his eyes are full with lust, my eyes moves down to his lips when he speaks again, watching his mouth move as he says, "I want you to stroke me, Sky." intensely.

"Yes sir." I say quietly, scared, submit yourself to me, his words from the morning playing over in my mind, just do it Sky...follow the rule. I leave the sponge and reach down, gently wrapping my fingers around his huge penis, I run my closed fist up and down the length of him, feeling him, every ridge and vein, he's smooth and hot . I think this is how you stroke someone, I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

"That's it baby, just like that." he breaths and lay his head back against the tub, closing his eyes. I look at him, I wonder who he really is? The shrewd businessman, the cold scary dominant or the gentle and caring guy I occasionally get to see glimpses of. No matter how hard I try I can't figure him out. Who are you Jamie?...it has nothing to do with you Sky...6 days left.

And with that I concentrate on the task at hand, stroking him, I start off slowly, feeling him get harder and bigger in my hand so I move faster, he opens his eyes and looks at me, "If you keep doing it like that you'll make me cum Sky and I'll want to cum in your mouth." He says, his voice strained, my mouth parts. "Could you handle that?" he asks seriously, Could I? I think long and hard before I slowly shake my head at him, no. "Then stop." he whispers. I stop. The intensity of the moment passes and I withdraw my hand from him.

He seems disappointed, what did he expect??? I look at him sadly, I'm not high anymore, just completely disgusted with what just happen, for a second there I was willing to let him do that, now you disappointed him...why the fuck does that matter Sky!?! I can feel the tears forming, I try to blink it back but it just streams down my cheeks. He looks at me, concerned, his eyebrows scrunches together, "Why are you crying?" he asks.

"I'm sorry." I cry.

"What are you sorry for?" he asks confused.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you." I sob unable to swallow down the lump in my throat.

He moves towards me and cups the side of my face in his hand, "You didn't disappoint me, I asked a lot of you today and you managed through most of it so it's fine." he says gently, comforting me. He places a light kiss on my lips before he stands up and steps out of the tub, he grabs a towel and quickly dries himself, he didn't get off as yet, before wrapping it around his hips then he gets another towel. I pull the tub plug and stand up in the draining tub in front of him, we're both the same height now, eye to eye.

He wipes my body slowly, thoroughly, then wraps the towel around my body and scoops me up in his arms, I close my eyes and hide my face in his chest as he carries me out of the bathroom, I'm feeling so drained. We get into the bedroom when he stops and after a few seconds I hear his sharp intake of breath, I quickly open my eyes and look up at him, he's looking down at something on the floor in front of us, I look down as well, oh my god! NO! How could I FORGET?!?

My room floor covered with sheets of paper, all my sketches of Jamie. I look up at him again and he looks down at me surprised and utterly confused. He walks over to the bed and sets me down, sitting up on the edge of the bed I watch as he walks over to a pile and pick one sheet up, this can not be happening. He looks at it and then at me, stunned.

"Sky I didn't know you could draw, you're really talented..." he looks at the sketch again then back at me, "this looks exactly like me...but why were you drawing me?" he asks curiously.

"Um...I...I couldn't stop thinking about you." I tell the truth quietly, looking down at my hands on my lap, yeah Sky that didn't sound weird at all.

"Well I can't stop thinking about you." he says seriously, I look back at him, surprised, "So this is what you did last night when you couldn't sleep?" I nod at him. He leaves the drawing down on the dresser and walks back to me, "Stand up." he orders sternly. I stand up looking at him warily, he steps in front of me and drops his towel before reaching for mine and tugs it open, my towel falls to the ground with his. He reaches for my hair and ungrips it, my silky wavy hair falling down to my breasts and over my back. "I have to fuck you Skylar, I have to fuck you, hard." he says intensely, "Go lie down on your front for me."

I obey immediately, completely intimidated, I turn around, my entire body trembling, climb onto my bed and lay flat down on my stomach with my hands placed on the bed next to my head, I wait for him, I guess I'm not wearing the lingerie tonight. He climbs onto the bed, leaning over me, he runs his hands over my legs up the backs of my thighs to my ass, grabbing it and kneading it as he bends down and places a kiss on my dimples at the bottom of my spine before kissing his way up my back.

He kneels up and picks my ass up off the bed, still keeping my abdomen flat on the bed, I feel his dick pushing in between my legs pass my swollen lips to my sore hole. I close my eyes as he pushes in slowly, extremely slow, I bite onto the knuckle of my pointer finger to keep from making any noise, I can feel every inch of him, hot and thick, as he enters me, filling me up, stretching me open. Once his cock is fully seethed deep inside me, he grinds his hips against my ass, moving his dick inside me, oh fuck.

Holding onto my hips, he pulls out a little then slams back in forcefully, causing me to scream, he repeats this several times over, moving faster and faster, I clench around him, my bed sheet stained with my tears, he leans forward and grabs a fistful of my hair, yanking my head up, straining my neck back, he leans over me and slows down again. "You love fucking me just as much as I love fucking you, don't you Skylar?" he pants in my ear. I whimper in response. "I can feel you Sky, the way your body responds to me...you want this as much as I do." He let's go of my hair and I fall back down on the bed.

He pushes my hair to one side as he lies down flat on top of me, most of his body crushing me into the mattress, his hands planted on the bed on either side of me. I'm pinned between the bed and his body as he withdraws his penis a few inches and pushes back in hard and deep, his thrusts are slow and controlled, his hips slamming down against my ass, I grip the bed sheet and tense up, tightening my inner walls around his penis, I cry out every time he slams back in, deeper and deeper, I feel like I'm being torn apart, he nips my ear then sucks on it hard.

He suddenly stops and pulls out of me, sitting up again, he grabs my waist and flips me around on my back, I push my hair away from my face and stare up at him confused, when will he cum already?

"I love watching you cum on my cock." he explains, I gasp at his words I don't want to cum again. And with that he shoves my legs apart and moves in between them, he slides his huge dick up and down my smooth soft lips before pushing in between my lips, nudging it at my entrance. He leans down again, bracing himself on his palms pressed flat on the bed again.

He moves his face lower to my chest and sucks onto my right boob, as he pushes his penis in slowly, he sucks harder and harder, sure to leave a mark, I moan and cry, bringing my hands up to the back of his head, gripping onto his hair, I don't know whether I want to pull his mouth away from my chest or push myself more towards him, it's so confusing, he swirls his tongue around my small hard nipple before grasping it in between his teeth, biting on it lightly, and I whimper, he lets go and move his mouth to my left boob, doing the same thing, and by the time he's done, I have that feeling deep down in my belly again, I'm panting and I feel fevered.

He picks his head up from my chest, moving himself higher, his face level with mine, he looks down at me, smiling, oh no its his swoon over me smile, I stare up at him dazed as he slams his dick back in, burying his entire length deep inside me, I bite down on my lip to hold back the moan, his thrusts are hard, slow and ever so deep.

Our gazes locked, I try to look away but he stops me and continues watching my expression as he thrusts forward, his blue eyes piercing my soul, each thrust is like a small electric shock to me, making me gasp, leaving my entire body tingling, my skin is so sensitive, just the touch of his abdomen rubbing over my belly causes me to clench around him. He pushes my mattered hair away from the side of my face and cups my cheek, he kisses me and I kiss him back.

He thrusts gets faster, pounding into me, causing my boobs to bounce on my chest, I wrap my legs around him, pulling him in, I tighten myself around him, fuck I need to cum again. I move my mouth away from his and cry out, I need to hold onto him before I float away, I wrap my arms around his neck, holing onto his hair again, he settles down on top of me, his face in between my neck and left shoulder,

"You're going to cum Sky I can feel it...I want you to ask me permission or else you can't." He whispers in my ear, oh no! He moves pumps faster in between my thighs, fuck!!

I bite my lip, don't do it Sky!! "Please..." I cry.

"Please what?" he asks, his voice strained as he picks himself up and looks down at me.

"Please...make me...let me cum." I beg, my face heating up even more, you're so pathetic Skylar.

"No...not yet." he smiles, I turn my head to the side and whimper.

He sits up and grips my hips, tiling my hips up towards him as he fucks me mercilessly, pounding into me, he breaks into a frenzy. I spread my arms out on the bed, gripping my bed sheet in my hands, I arch my back off the bed, pushing my head back into my pillow, tears running down the sides of my face, I whimper and moan until I can't hold back any longer. I feel so lost, I'm not myself, all I know is that I have to cum now. I look up at him, in his eyes, I need permission, my whole body tense up.

"Please Sir." I whisper.

"Cum for me baby." he says intensely, struggling to get the words out, breathing heavy. I scream, my tense body finally releases and I explode. He leans over me again and grabs my hands, bringing our hands up on the pillow on either side of my head, he interlocks our fingers and holds me down, as my walls clamp onto his dick even tighter and harder, I squeeze my eyes close, push my chest up and press the side of my face in the pillow, my body writhing in pleasure underneath him. I'm free and wild, lost in my bliss.

I hear him groan and moan as he swells up inside me, "Fuck Sky." he breathes before he stops moving and cums, ropes of his thick hot cum spraying deep inside me. He jerks into me making sure every last drop is deposited before he stills again and collapses on top of me.

We both breathing so hard, our bodies are covered in sweat, I feel completely surrounded by Jamie, his skin, his heat, his scent with a hint of my orange blossom wash gel. My body is trembling and my heart is beating erratically. He lifts his head up and cups my face, he kisses me deeply, sensually, the I just forgot my name kiss...you said you weren't going to lose yourself Skylar!!...oh fuck! I turn my face away from his lips and start sobbing underneath him, what the fuck did you do!?!?

He slides his hands under my shoulders and back, holding me against him, he rolls onto his back so that I'm lying on top of him, completely limp. My head resting on his chest and our legs tangled together with sheets, his arms still wrapped around me and his penis still inside me. I cry for awhile, quietly, my tears falling on his chest, I gave in! it's such a sick feeling. He ssshs me as he strokes the side of my face and my hair, and whispers to me, telling me it's fine, that everything will be okay...I hope so.

I focus on his heart beat as I feel both our breathing start to even out. My eye lids feel heavy, I let out a soft sigh and close my eyes ready to be consumed by sleep. I drift away, falling peacefully asleep in his arms, the arms of the man who hurts me.

*****************

A/N: lol again!

Yep I just went all magic dick on you guys, I personally feel it was about bloody time lol I held out as long as I could, I want Jamie to be badass not an asshole. Please don't jump the gun though, there might be pleasurable tortures like this one or there might be dark tortures to come, I haven't decided. All the same I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I'm not feeling too confident about this one.

Love love love

Niki

Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers