Caleb's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting home from work, I found her up and about, but really edgy.

"What have you been up to?" I asked.

"I've been calling the fucking hotel. They won't tell me the man's name that was fucking me. I described him, but never got a room number when we were there. That miserable cunt that was at the desk when we left knows and she wouldn't tell me anything. I left our number and told them I had left my earrings in his room."

"Earrings? Don't you suppose that might make them think he was fucking you?"

"I don't care. He was fucking me. He needs to be fucking me again. I hope he does."

There wasn't much point to me discussing putting her on a bus back to Donnie as long as she was hung up on fucking this guy. We just kind of hung around. Cassie was trying to talk me in to going to the hotel when her man called.

"Cassie?"

"Yes.""

"I got your note. You didn't leave your earrings here."

"I know. I wanted to see you again. And ... you know ... more than that."

"I don't do reruns very often. Matter of fact I have a little redhead looking me over right now. I assume I have other plans. I really enjoyed doing you, Cassie. You were a good fuck. Good luck to you and you husband."

I was glad I was near enough to hear what he had to say. That was fucking hilarious. The little cunt got turned down. Not many woman get refused for sex.

"Well fuck him! He'd fuck a little redhead he just met and he turned me down? Fuck him! I hope his fucking dick falls off."

"Wow, Cassie. I sure admire the way got over him fast."

"Fuck you. Your dick can fall off, too."

"I was thinking now you know you can handle the size that you might want to go home to Donnie and give it another try."

"Donnie spent three years trying to ram his cock in me with no luck. I met a real man that knew how to handle a lady and he got his buried in me the first try. Donnie shouldn't have a big dick if he doesn't know how to use it!"

I wasn't going to carry that conversation any further. I saw Lisa take it, but really with more effort than that required of Cassie once this guy got her started. For a little woman, I have to hand it to her. It was one hell of a feat.

The next morning Cassie stayed in bed when I went to work. She was still there when I came home. She did get up and fix me some dinner. The next day was the same story, only this time she stayed in bed when I got home. It was the same for about the next week. It wasn't hurting anything. I didn't know what to do with her.

Luck would have it I came home from work Cassie was in the kitchen fixing dinner again. She was wearing just a T-shirt. Her nipples poked against the cotton fabric. Her bottom half was buck naked. She was in one hell of a good mood. Somebody must have gotten a big cock recently.

She knew I was watching and gave me a subtle bend over beaver shot. Her pussy looked like someone had photo shopped it in a picture to be twice the size it should be. Cassie was the proud owner of black big cock cunt. Good! Maybe she would be on the way out now.

"Looks like someone made a new friend today."

"Sure did! It's not hard to tell, is it? I think this guy is thicker that either Donnie or the guy I let fuck me at the hotel."

"Where did you meet him?"

"He owns one of the condos in here. I met him at the mailboxes. I gave him a big fuck-me-smile and he told me I was pretty. I gave him my school girl giggle and bounced my boobs a little. I had him hooked. A nice bulge appeared in the front of his shorts as we flirted. Ten minutes later we were here and he was sliding a foot of cock in me."

"Let me guess, you found another black guy to fuck?"

"Damn right, I like like my cock the way I like my coffee. Big and black!"

"I think that is supposed to strong and black, but I get your point."

"Why didn't you fuck him at his condo instead of bringing him here?"

"Oh, he's married. He wouldn't want his wife to find out?"

"Gosh, Cassie do you think we are drifting apart?" I hoped she would take the hint.

"What do you mean?"

"We aren't an item any more. We don't fuck. You've become a black cock junkie again. You are just a girl I cared about once that is just hanging around now at no benefit to me whatsoever."

"I don't know where else I would go."

"Try to find your next fuck buddy that would have his own place. You know, some place for you to stay other than here."

"Is it okay if I still fuck Ricky here while I look for somebody else?"

"God, Cassie. Make it quick. I mean like a week or you need to go home to Donnie."

I still had a little hope of her going back to fuck up what I assumed Donnie was still doing to Lisa.

The next night Cassie told me Ricky was over again and gave her a good fucking. That went on every day for most of a week. I was about to put my foot to her ass when she told me she had good news. The last couple of days Ricky had brought Duke along and they both had fucked her. Duke turned out to be another black guy. At first I thought Duke might me a name for Ricky's dog. The way Cassie had been going I wouldn't have put that past her.

She needed a few more days because although Duke was divorced with two kids he didn't have his own place. Ricky and Duke were going to split the cost of renting a one bedroom condo in the complex. The unit wouldn't be available for several more days.

I figured I was in this deep that I might as well let her stay. Ricky and Duke both came over to fuck her each day. Then move out day was a problem because they had no furniture. Ricky's wife gave Duke some stuff because he was a friend of her husband. She didn't know it would be for Cassie, that had been fucking Ricky.

Then they were looking around my place. I figured my bed was trashed, so I gave her that. And, the couch. I knew they had been fucking her there while watching my TV. I'm such a fucking sucker, but Cassie told me that Ricky liked to fuck her on the kitchen table. There that went. So, pretty much, they were getting their place furnished for free.

I had been enjoying being alone in my own place, sans furniture, for a couple of hours when I got a knock on my door. Thank to God it wasn't Cassie. A neighbor a couple of units over wanted to talk. I stood in the door and stared at her as I waited for her to start talking.

"Well, aren't you going to ask me in?"

Sure, I thought. Why the hell not? She seemed pleasant enough. I had a recliner left, which may have been tainted, and the swivel chair to my desk. I pulled them up kind of face to face and offered her the choice. She took the swivel chair.

"Sorry. Not long ago I had a lot more furniture."

"Yes, I know I saw. Was that your wife or daughter moving out?"

"Actually, neither I just helped her out to get away from a husband that beat her."

"Maybe he had reason to beat her. You know those black men that moved her were here almost every day while you were gone. And, I know that one is married. He has a sweet wife and some kids, too."

"There's no reason for me to be telling you this, but black men have been a big part of my life lately. This girl's husband is black. Then she gets three black boyfriends."

"Oh, but I only ever saw the two."

"Yes, one was a one time deal. But anyway a busy couple of weeks. This all started when my wife got pregnant by her boss and then got her own black lover."

"Oh, my gracious sakes." She said so prim and proper. "What you need is some good white pussy."

"You would be right about that. You surprised me by being so blunt."

"Well, I could flirt around for several days or weeks and be a real lady or I could come out with it ask if you want to fuck me tonight. You know, save some time. It be like me putting out on the first date. But, without the first date ... sort of."

"Sorry, I don't even have a bed left."

I'd been watching her in the chair. She was swiveling side to side. Each turn seemed to ride her skirt up a little farther, revealing thigh almost to her panty crotch, if she was wearing any. Her boobs seemed small. She kept her arms folded under them. Most likely no more than an A-Cup.

I looked at her smile again. It was very earnest with her offer, sort of smoldering. She appeared to be in her fifties. My Mom is in her fifties. Yet, I was ready to fuck this woman. I have no idea what a women in her fifties would look like nude, or better yet, what fucking one would be like.

"That's no problem. I'm not married. You are here as a single. I'll take you over to my place."

She took my hand and tugged me from the recliner. All intentions were to guide me to her condo and her bed. I was curious and willing. I let her walk a step ahead to lead me and to check out her ass and walk. Nothing wrong there. As good ass with a nice jiggle to it. Not fat, but maybe would be perfect a pant size smaller.

We went through her glass patio door and through the condo and directly into her bedroom She stood at the foot of her bed and started to undress.

"Most people would want to get acquainted first, but let's fuck and get acquainted later."

She was naked above the waist. Her tits were small. Just a bit more than flat chested, but with intriguing puffy nipples that were as big as her tits themselves. She had my attention. This would be new to me.

I was watching her, but starting to get my clothes off. She pulled off her skirt and then her panties to show a broad, thick bush and camel toe cunt lips. God, the image of my mother flashed through my mind. She smiled at me, my mother I mean. I hadn't ever thought of my Mom that way, but realized she must still be a good fuck in her own right.

I mentally slapped myself to bring my attention back to this woman. She sat back on the bed and opened her thighs. Her pussy hair was red although her hair on her head was brunette. She kept them spread and laid back on the bed.

Her cunt flowered open and her tits melted back into her chest. Her nipples were hard and looked like dark strawberries. Her pussy looked unusually small, even with the fat cunt lips. The opening seemed almost tiny. Maybe he tits and snatch came as a matched set.

I once heard Dad tell a friend, "Tits are for babies, pussy is for men." I was ready to try both. I was ready to push my prick into her, but paused with my face over her crotch. I liked eating pussy. It had been a while. All the pussy around me was fucked up or fucked over. Whatever, definitely fucked.

Who might have unloaded in her, if anyone was far from my mind. I could smell her scent. It was fresh, maybe primped for this little adventure. I smiled at her and lowered my mouth to her cunt just below her clit and ran my tongue along the slit. I could feel her tense, then relax. The taste was good.

"Oh, Baby. You are such a gentleman. I can see you know how to treat a lady."

She was wet and slick and tasted very sweet and earthy. I tried to figure what she must have used in preparation. As her juices started to flow across my tongue I knew the taste was all her.

I didn't want to quit. I made her cum a half dozen times on my face. I sucked her clit and nipped at it. I sucked her chubby cunt lips into my mouth, one side at a time. She might have thought she was in heaven, but I was enjoying it much more that she could imagine.

She urged me up to align my cock to her dripping cunt. I kissed up her stomach to her nipples. The puffy areoles and the hard nipples atop them were almost a mouthful. As I kissed a sucked at them she took her hands to push her tit flesh above her chest. Suddenly small tits were more than enough tits.

As I was slurping, I was wondering how it would look with a baby feeding on her breast. She was thinking about how to get my cock in her. I could feel all the slipperiness. that I caused in her coating the head of my cock. She was moved her ass slightly trying to get me inside her.

If we were going to be friends, the least I could do was help her out. I made a few jabs until I could feel a fat cunt lip on each side of my cock and pushed. A low moan came from her throat and I had the head and several inches inside her. I continued to work her nipples and she held her tits up for me and I started to stroke in deeper.

I was looking to bury the whole seven plus in her. About five inches in I felt it tighten up. This wasn't going to be a big cock slut lying her under me. I nudged to get another inch.

"Oh! ... There's a spot that doesn't get hit often. Whew, I mean it's been a while."

I was proud. I sure wasn't hurting her any. In a couple of minutes my balls were nestled against her ass. I started to fuck her in a steady rhythm. The tightness felt really good. I didn't ever expect that feeling again from the way my life had been going.

We were really going at it. Speeding up to heighten the feeling and then slowing down to try to keep from losing it to the big one. Finally the churning in my balls and the feeling of her cunt tight around my cockhead told me I was at the point of no return.

"I'm going to lose it. Can I cum in you?"

"I'm past the age of getting knocked up if that is what you are worrying about. I want the feel of your seed flooding my pussy. Cum in me and I'll cum with you. Fuck me hard. Cum in me now!"

She rocked her pubic bone into mine and bounced me all over the bed. I had long forgotten about her boobs and was fucking her while hanging on for dear life. This woman had cum when I ate her out, and several more times that seemed like she was having the big one as I fucked her. Those were nothing compared to what was happening to my cock now.

I really felt like she might have ripped it off to keep inside her forever. When I started to do some little stokes to feel my prick slide through our juices I could tell I was still attached. She might be a lady, but she was one hell of a fuck. I think she had my balls trying to climb from my sack and up the shaft to follow the sperm they had sent there.

We went to sleep in each others arms. I hadn't done that in a long time. The next morning she woke me up for breakfast. She seemed really pleased with what we had done the night before.

"I wasn't sure what time you went to work. I might have awakened you too early."

"No, that's fine. It is an hour early. Maybe I can get to know you."

"Maybe I could get a little sample of what I got last night." She purred.

We were both still naked. We both ate breakfast really fast. I wanted more than breakfast from her and it was for sure she did, too. We left the dishes on the table and went to dive in her bed.

"None of your fancy stuff this morning. Put it in me and fuck. You still have to go home to change and I have a meeting in less than two hours."

"Put it in me and fuck!" I liked the sound of that. She had me ready to lose it within minutes.

"Don't hold back to try to impress me. This is just to make me cum and feel your load hot inside. If I'm not cumming with you I will be when your seed hits the back of my cunt. Take a deep breath and fuck!"

I don't think I ever fucked just to fuck and to cum with a woman. Not a bad concept. Cumming that fast was pretty intense. She screamed under me, wrapped her legs around my ass, and thrust up towards me as my cum spurted in an attempt to reach her womb.

Just as quickly she slid out from under me and pushed me naked towards the door while handing me my clothes. She gave me a wet kiss and watched me dress.

"I don't think that lasted three minutes."

"Yes, but it was good, wasn't it?" She grinned.

"Really, it was. I always worried about if I would cum too fast."

"See, it's quality, not quantity." She patted my ass and pushed me out the door.

Work was great. I kept reliving in my mind what I had done with this woman . It was almost time to come home when I realized I didn't even know her name.

When I got to my door she was sitting at the stoop. My first thought was restraining order, or a summons. Maybe I hooked up with some horrible psycho. Smiling at my concern she flashed her legs open to show her naked cunt under her skirt. I watched as she sat there fully open for me to see.

"Hey, get in that condo and grab some clothes. There's no reason for you to rush home in the morning to change. You are staying with me."

What the hell. I was all for that. I pulled out what I wanted to wear the next day. She was leaning against my bedroom door jamb watching me.

"Get more than that. I said you were staying with me. You don't even have a place to sleep in this joint. That is unless there is something you don't like about me."

"I guess you can be a little pushy!" I joked. "But, I think I like that part of you, too."

"Do you think you can like all my parts?"

"I already do." I beamed at her.

"I like your parts, too. Let's go home."

"Wow, you sure move fast."

"I do when I see something I want. Even if the black guys hadn't show up I was coming after you."

She helped carry some of my clothes to her place. As we got to her door a neighbor woman stepped outside and smiled at her.

"Did you see something you wanted?" The neighbor asked.

"Sure did!" She replied. Then she grabbed me by the front of my pants and pulled me to the door.

As she closed the door she leaned outside to the woman to speak.

"See ya!"

With us both inside she put my clothes on the kitchen table and directed me to do the same with the stuff I was carrying. She walked towards her couch and started to undress.

"About halfway through that meeting this morning I was thinking of you and your cum started to trickle past my pussy lips. I was afraid I was going to leave a stain in my panties and a wet spot on the chair.

She showed me her panty crotch. There was a glob of semi-dried cum about the size of a half dollar in the center.

"It's been several months since that has happened. I like the way it feels. I've been too busy for a boyfriend. I'm ready to play catch up if you're game.

"Oh, yeah. I'm all for that."

"Good take me from behind. I like it from behind."

She bent over at the arm of the couch with her elbows on the arm. Her camel toe opened up, covered by that gorgeous patch of red cunt hair. I could see she was slightly parted and already wet. It took no coaxing to get me in behind her. I pointed my cock at her opening. It slid in smooth and slick. She was very wet inside.

I got a groan of approval and started to fuck her. I remembered the quickie from that morning. My plans were to make this last. The rear view of my cock stroking in and out with me going for her depths was really hot. I got a squeal from her as I hit the end."

"Ohhh! That's something you get from behind. A little more depth. Just keep pounding into me. Cum when you are ready."

I liked this woman. Cum when you are ready. I knew from experience with her that no matter how quick I would cum she would feel my seed flood her and cum right along with me. I kind of missed seeing and working over her little boobs. I didn't give her age much thought as her glorious cunt was presented to me to fuck with abandon.

My legs were spread and bent a little, making it necessary to hang on to her hips. I liked that. I hadn't done a lot from behind. Then I got to thinking that I still didn't know her name. My balls were starting to show the signs that I was about to cum. I decided to test the "cum when ready, I'll catch up theory". She was right. Just as I felt the load leave the end of my cock she was screaming.

"That's it, Fill me with your seed. Cum deep in me. Fuck me. Fuck mmmeeee."

I held it in her for a while, gave her a few more stokes.

"Wow, that was good. Pull that thinking out of me and I start us some dinner."

She walked naked to the kitchen and put on an apron. Her bending over to get some pans gave me a nice view. I did her some good and her cunt still gaped open just a little.