Caleb's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers

"Did you want to clean up first?" I asked.

"I should be good. I'll just keep my pussy muscles clenched. Then later we can add to the load. I'll be soaked for bedtime. I like sleeping with my belly full of cum. If I leak there are plenty of sheets."

I sat naked at the table. We talked as she prepared some salmon steaks. Just watching her was making me hard again with her bare ass exposed and her tits peeking out from the apron as she moved about.

"Maybe I should have asked sooner, but I don't even know your name."

"It's Laura ... and I know you are Caleb. Sorry about that. Is it too late to introduce myself.?"

"No." I laughed. It's never too late. How did you know my name?"

"From your lease. I'm friends with the manager. I asked one day when I saw you getting your mail. I hope you don't mind me being nosey."

"Uh, no, it seems to have worked out well. Do you have family? Husband? Ex-Husband?"

"Yes and no." She laughed. "Three kids, all out of college and gone. What was the husband is the ex-husband now. How about yourself?"

"I sort of already told you. To put it in order, dated in high school, met wife and married, had three kids. I thought all was well, then wife fucked boss, decided to have baby with boss, on purpose. My wife made some remark about trying something bigger than her boss. I sat her up with a black guy I knew named Donnie."

"Really? That was nice of you."

"That's how I met Cassie. She was is Donnie's wife. I knew when Donnie showed my wife a cock that was a foot long that she would have to have it. Hopefully making her boss's dick seem smaller and messing with her mind. Then when I got ready to come here Cassie called me to take her with me."

"You thought was you could take a white girl married to a black guy and she would forget about the black penis?"

"It worked for a while. First her husband was too big and then she couldn't get enough stuffed in her."

"Well, I tried a black cock once. It was early in my marriage. He tried to Star Trek me."

"Star Trek you?"

"Yeah, you know, boldly go where no man has gone before? I started doing the math part way in and decided he was wanting to go way to far past where no man had gone before. I still let him cum in me bareback with well more than half of it buried in me. With all the black seed he shot into me right in the middle of my fertile cycle I should have had fucking triplets. I was a little nervous for a couple of weeks, but really didn't care if he knocked me up."

"You didn't care if her bred you?"

"My husband was having his little sluts on the side. I already had two kids and thought maybe a black one would be a nice surprise for him. Turns out, no luck there. I never tried black again. I don't think I ever will. The last baby wasn't his though. That's kind of hilarious."

"So, what was the divorce about?"

"The usual problems. He screwed a couple of hundred women. I screwed maybe a hundred guys. He started off early in the marriage paying hookers when he was out of town. I was running around pregnant and he was paying for pussy. I started off screwing his friends. Any friend of his was a friend of mine, you might say. God, I loved the variety."

"But, it was all his fault, right?"

"Damn straight it was. The son of a bitch cheated on me. I didn't cheat. I got revenge. Hubby was mostly paying for pussy and I was giving it away. That and I was spending a lot of his money."

"Gee, I don't see why a marriage would fail over that." We both laughed.

"Funny thing was that after it was okay and I wasn't cheating on him it was not as much fun. I got a shit load of money in the divorce. I work a part time job more as a hobby. Then I realized I hadn't had any for a while, about the time you showed up. And, I guess here we are."

"You saying I'm the first after your divorce?"

"Yes ... yes, you are. It turned out to be worth the wait." She smiled.

This is what happened. We went to bed and I put another load in her. She slept the night and didn't lose a drop. She took it to work the next day and barely had a spot in her panties. We fucked again that night. In the morning she let it all run out in the toilet. I'm not sure how she does it, but she liked to do it a lot.

I'd given up on my Mormon roots. I'd seen too much and had too much happen to me. Laura didn't miss a Sunday. She usually wanted me to fuck her before she went to church and definitely when she came home. This woman has me staying with her and fucking her brains out and we had no thought of marriage.

She told me she screwed a hundred men while she was married to her ex-husband. Yet, some how in her Latter Day Saints thinking she needed to be in church. That was the only sore spot. She wanted me back in church. I wanted no part of it.

After a couple months of honeymoon-like sex I wanted to go see my kids. I offered to take Laura even though I'd be comparing the woman I was fucking to my mother. When I'd see them together I be thinking how my cock would feel sliding into my Mom. I knew that because sometimes I was thinking it already. Then my kids would know I was fucking someone's grandma. Laura had two granddaughters.

Laura didn't go. I made no excuses. She just didn't go. It was just for a four day weekend. I packed a suitcase and drove North towards Utah.

I had called to let them know I was coming. Lisa had the baby. It was a girl. When I got there Lisa was gone. She had left a five week old in care of my children, the oldest thirteen. I kind of looked at the baby, then ignored her. She was a cute little girl, but not mine.

"Where's you mother?" I asked.

The oldest said, "Dad, we have to talk. We need to live with you."

"Okay, why is that? Is Mom mean to you?"

The ten year old shocked me. "Dad, she's fucking black men!"

"What?" I tried to act surprised. I wasn't. I just didn't know she had more that Donnie.

"She's letting black guy's fuck her. She started a couple of weeks ago."

"Damn, Lisa!" Was my thought. Three weeks after having the boss's kid she is fucking black cock.

"What can I do?" I hate to move you away from your Mom and the rest of our family.

"Maybe move us to a different Ward and a different school. She still make us go to church with her. She sits there and holds the baby on her lap for a while and then passes her off to us. We know she is our half-sister, but it's creepy. Do you think her dad is Black?"

I answered the question and discussed what we could do. We waited for their mother to show up. The kids gave up and went off to bed. That was Friday night. She didn't come home Saturday or Saturday night either. Sunday morning she came in. She showered and had the kids dress for church. This after she spent the weekend dumping her kids and fucking some black guys. She admitted it to me ... and laughed.

After church we worked out the details. She would rent a house near my folks, and in a different Ward and different school and give me a fifteen hundred a month for expenses. We would sell the house and split the money 60/40 in my favor. She had no remorse about letting the kids go. When the house sold she would get an apartment. Probably move the black guys in was what I was thinking.

Lisa told me she wasn't letting the boss fuck her since she starting needing the black cock. She told him her doctor told her to wait six to eight weeks for sex. Meanwhile, she was sucking him off at work and fucking the black guys every chance she got.

So, that's how it happened. Three weeks later my time was up in Phoenix. Laura wasn't interested in moving or helping raise more kids. We fucked each other right up until the last item was packed in my truck. Once more to her bed for a farewell fuck and I was on the road.

The kids loved the house their mother rented for us. The new school was great. Mostly for the lack of rumors about their slut of a Mom. The baby went to live with her sister, the real Lisa. The bitch that help start all this downward spiral.

I was home each morning when the kids went to school. They went to my mom and dad's house after school until I picked them up. Memories of Laura kept me flustered when I would see my Mom. I was always watching Mom's ass and how it moved in her slacks and wondered how her nipples looked on her breasts. Was dad still fucking her? Had my Mom ever cheated on him? What would she do with a strange cock ramming in her cunt?

I needed to find a girlfriend!

What Lisa did to the family shouldn't go unrewarded, or so I thought. I looked up the address for her boss in county records. I went to his house and found his wife home.

"You aren't surprising me any. I know show the bastard is. That's why when he goes out of town I've got men lined up waiting a turn at me. When I go out of town with him, every chance I can get I'm in the hotel lobby taking on the first man that will look my way."

I stood there with a dumb little grin on my fact. Hell, I would have fucked her right there.

"What my husband doesn't know is his path to the top came about the same way your wife got her job. I fucked his boss until he rose as high in the company as they would let him. He, also, doesn't know that I am still fucking his boss. Wait until he sees what I do to him this time."

A week later Lisa seemed relieved to tell me that her boss got a demotion and a transfer to an office back East. His wife decided to stay in Utah.

That was things seemed to work for Lisa, she got promoted to his old job after his boss came in to town to interview her for the position. I'm sure the position was on her back with her legs spread. Man, you can sure do a lot of things with a pussy!

That explains how I got to the point that I met my girlfriend Becky that the story is going to be about. It will be coming up next.

To be continued ...

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers