All Comments on 'Call Girl'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was amazing to read!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 10 years ago
great story!

And hot sex. Thanks for your exceptional effort.

Tete56Tete56over 10 years ago
More?!

Loved the story, very well thought out and written. Is it going to continue? Please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

7years on literotica, the first story I kept on reading even after I climaxed :) interesting story

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

That last anonymous comment is about the best compliment I could get on here. My writing was interesting enough to keep reading post orgasm! Huzzah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

I tend to go for the shorter stories and when I saw the disclaimer at the beginning re: it being more a long story with as much sex as possible thrown in, I almost skipped past it. I am thrilled that I read on. After years of reading, it's the first time I've felt the desire to comment - it was that good.

Excellent story through and through. I'm a bit of a grammar snob and caught a couple mis-spelled words and misplaced commas, but not enough to pull me from the story or even remember where they were. I sincerely hope you keep writing, I'm looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent

I'm a bit of a utilitarian on literotica, but this was a really engaging story and effective to boot. Great job! PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's been 4 years

And I would have really liked a sequel. I wonder if you're alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...