Call Me Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't move my head. I wasn't gay. It bad enough to touch him. I had to draw a line at putting my mouth on it. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't do it. There was no way. I shook my head, no. I didn't want to... did I? No - not really. I wanted to turn away, to stop, but I found myself still transfixed. Yet as resolved as I was not to kiss it, I continued to gently stroke his massive cock, as if my hand already knew something my mouth had yet to learn.

He removed his hand from the back of my head and gently brushed my cheek. He took a finger and drew it - slowly - across my lips. He pushed his finger gently against my lips, until I relented and his finger entered my mouth. I felt it search for and touch my tongue. In a matter of seconds, I found myself sucking on his finger, as he explored my mouth with it. "You have such a pretty mouth, Baby. I want you to kiss my cock. Come on - feel my dick with your pretty lips." he coaxed.

He took his finger out of my mouth and, smiling, he rose from the couch to stand, totally naked, in front of me. As he rose, his cock slipped from my hand, and I felt a pang of loss, as if something precious had just been taken away from me. As I was still sitting on the edge of the couch, when he pivoted around to face me, I got an up-close-and-personal view of his massive manhood - it nearly smacked me in the face. The fact that I could not take my eyes off of his penis was not lost on him, and he laughed, placing his hands in my hair and, with ever-so-gentle pressure behind my head and neck, he pulled me a little closer. For my part, I neither resisted, nor did I participate - but I didn't need to - by doing 'nothing' I was allowing him to draw my face closer to his giant prick. A short time ago, I'd barely glimpsed it, now it loomed large in my vision, was swelling rapidly in my hands, and was now only an inch or so away from my face. I could smell the musky man-smell from his freshly washed cock and balls, not unpleasant but definitely masculine. My mind, in a semi-catatonic state, casually wondered if his cock would taste more like soap, or the musk. I felt my lips part, just a little bit, as if wanting to find the answer. Slowly, with gentle yet insistent pressure, he drew me closer and closer to him, until my lips touched his cock, and I felt the warmth of his spongy head brush my lips. With the contact, I flinched a bit, and closed my lips tightly. I felt them slide on the tip of his hardness. Now, both my hands AND my mouth had touched another man's dick!

It seemed so surreal. This wasn't me. I wanted to wake up from this nightmare and have it all be only a bad dream. It was - it had to be - someone else, yet as my lips slid across the head of his cock, the unmistakable heat made it clear that this was oh, so very real.

I moved my tightly-closed lips halfheartedly, planting little kisses on the crown, and partway down the side of his warm, hard cock, as if that alone would please him and maybe he would be satisfied. I was wondering how I was going to get out of this situation. Taking it gently in my hand again, I resumed softly stroking it, I pulled back a moment to look - a throbbing cock head from an inch away, the slit already gathering a crystal clear drop of precum - while it violated what I'd always thought of as my "straight orientation" - it was a beautiful thing to behold. My hand returned to the base and slowly milked the length of his shaft, and that drop doubled in size and started to ooze thickly out of the tip. This was getting serious, and I had to stop right now. I needed to look him in the eye and tell him I wouldn't - I couldn't - do this. I needed a moment to think, a way to tell him, a way to keep this from going any further.

"Suck it." It wasn't a request.

Oh, shit. No way. I mean.. Part of my brain wondered: How had it gotten to this? The other part was thinking: Don't be surprised, what did you expect he'd want next?

I looked into his eyes, I met his gaze, hoping to plead to be excused. He had other ideas, just the opposite of mine. Soft and inviting, but just a little more firmly he said, "Suck it, Baby." Without even thinking about it, I opened my mouth. His eyes smiled into mine. I shivered, and my eyes refocused on his throbbing cock. It was a great big cock - and it was headed my way. No. I couldn't. I had just enough resistance left in me to close my mouth again - and just in time. As he pulled ever so gently on the back of my head, the precum-wet end of his cock-head slipped just a little across my tightly closed lips. The feeling of that hot, wet, insistent piece of meat sliding across my lips was electrifying. I could feel the thick liquid as he spread it across my lips like lipstick, nudging forward as his cockhead urgently sought an entrance. This guy was serious about getting his cock into my mouth! I couldn't let that happen - could I? No. No! I was a man, a straight man, and I couldn't believe what was happening. The man was painting his precum on my lips with the intent of sticking that huge dick into my mouth! NO.

I looked up again, I had to tell him no. The look in his eyes was electrifying, mesmerizing. They radiated lust, passion, anticipation and determination all rolled into one. I'd had a few blowjobs, and I had a brief flashback to that first initial feeling when a girl would take my cock into her hot, wet mouth. I wondered if my eyes looked like that just before she opened her mouth to my cock. All of a sudden, looking into those deep eyes, I forgot all about 'straight' and 'gay', and I was possessed with the impulse to give him that same warm, accepting feeling to his cock. I froze, unable to say no... unable to say anything.

As I continued to stare, transfixed and confused, into his eyes, I felt the last of my resistance melt, and I knew deep inside that if I didn't stop this real soon, I'd wind up doing anything that this man would ask me to do. Anything. I suppressed a shiver because I already knew what he wanted, and, willing or not, somehow, part of me already knew... I would comply.

"Suck my cock."

The phrase sent a shiver down my spine, and I opened my mouth, at least my lips parted a bit. Even as I was thinking there was no way I could do this, I found myself thrilled by being in extremely close proximity with his erection - an erection that was intent on seeking my mouth. I marveled again at the cock and that I'd made it so hard, but he was starting to get impatient. His hand found the back of my head, and in his normal speaking voice he gave the order.

"Stick out your tongue, baby." While part of me thought "Hell No" my tongue decided on its own that it was going to comply.

As if he was right at home, he slid his cock across my tongue, and pressed the head of his cock to my lips. Aided by gentle pressure from his hand, the tip of the head of his penis poked at mouth. I could hear him sigh with pleasure and satisfaction. His dick head swelled in my hand and pressed further against my mouth, obviously enjoying first contact.

Hot and heavy on the tip of my tongue, I was terrified of the giant cock - but I was thrilled at the contact too.

He sensed this, too, and wasted no time asking for more. Nudging his dick against my pursed lips, in a low, sing-song voice, he sang to me: "♫ Baa...by... Time to open up... for me... ♫"

I did.

Without looking away from his eyes, I stopped thinking about everything and just did what he said. I relaxed my jaw and let my lips part, just a bit. His eyes held my gaze, hypnotized, while smoothly, naturally, as if had happened this way a thousand times before, he shifted his hips just a bit and began to feed his big, wet dick into my mouth, the slippery and hot tip of his cock-head easily sliding deeper past my barely-parted lips, pushing them apart - his cock really started to swell once it hit the heat of my mouth. He smiled down at me, sighing a throaty groan of pleasure at the first-contact. "Ooo-oh... Atta boy," he said. "Mmmm... I knew you could do it. C'mon, Baby, open wider." He pressed his hips forward again, while pulling gently on the back of my head. I opened my mouth a little more, and in return he thrust just a bit more, the tip of his cockhead now slid onto my tongue. He moaned with pleasure, and I could detect a bit of the warm, thick liquid oozing from his erection. It really didn't have a flavor, but it was thick, and hot, and... wrong. I tried to smile up at him, still trying to think of a way to end this - but in looking up, I opened my mouth a little more still and without hesitation, he gave another small thrust from his hips and... he was in.

Just like that, I was sucking his cock. Less than five minutes had passed since I'd walked in the door, and I'd gone from barely having met him to having this guy's dick in my mouth.

I started slowly, working up and down. Soon, my hands worked into it, one grasping the shaft that I could not fit into my mouth, the other cradling his huge balls, rolling them in my palm as if to guess their weight. Although I had no way to measure it, I was pretty sure they were full.

Thrusting gently, he pushed forward, just a little bit, and I had to adjust to accommodate his meat. It wasn't so much that I opened wider, but the girth of his swelling cock made my mouth open more, and I moved my tongue across the underside of the intruding dick. I was rewarded with a lusty groan, and he added, "Yes... Oh, boy, yeah... that's it..." The smile in his eyes and the way he expressed how good it felt made something in my mind click - and I opened my mouth a little wider, allowing him better access, wanting to please more of his dick, wanting to please Him. His cock wasted no time and continued its invasion of my mouth. Propelled by his meaty shaft, the head traveled along my tongue, and quickly headed for the back of my throat. I never imagined I would ever do what I was doing - but here I was, my wide-open mouth wrapped around the erect penis of this man I had just met this morning. He groaned in appreciation and thrust forward gently, feeding more cock-shaft into my mouth, until his plump head reached the back of my throat. My eyes, already beginning to form tears from my mouth being stuffed so full, tried to focus on his groin. There was plenty of hard cock remaining. I still couldn't believe what I was doing. I looked up into his eyes. Looking down on me, he shifted his hips, moaned again and smiled, repeating with pride, "Atta boy. I knew you could do it." He took his hands away from the back of my head, and tousled my hair. For some reason, I was filled with a warm sense of satisfaction at his approval, and rather than use words, returned the praise by working my tongue back and forth across the underside of his organ, and taking him a little deeper. Almost gagging, I pulled back just enough to breathe, and rather than force my head with his hands, over the next few minutes, he began to instruct me how to please him, telling me what he liked.

As I learned how to suck cock, I began to lose my inhibitions, and I actually enjoyed giving him pleasure. "That's it... you're doing great, baby... Suck it... suck it slowly... lick the shaft... yeah... Mmm... use your tongue on the head again, baby... oh yes... like... THAT... " he moaned with delight.

We continued on like this for a while. I did exactly as he said as I quickly got into a routine. I was tentative and slow at first, I moved my mouth up and down his shaft, and as I figured out how it was done, I listened to his reactions and instructions to see what he liked best, changing my technique, or repeating the things he liked, as well as trying to deal with the gag reflex. I'm not too sure how long I sat there on the edge of the couch, almost in a trance, his cock in my mouth, as he taught me how to give him fellatio. Soon enough, I was sucking steadily on his cock, rubbing his balls, immediately taking them in my mouth when he told me to. My initial inhibition was gone, replaced by a lust to suck. When he removed his dick from my mouth and took a step back, I felt a loss, and sought it out hungrily, trying to pull it back into my mouth. He took one more step back, and I looked up into his eyes again, to see if I'd done something wrong. He smiled warmly, and that made me happy. "That's pretty good, baby. Come on, now, get on your knees, the angle will be better for you." I didn't even hesitate. Sliding off the couch, I fell to my knees, and reached up to grab that slab of throbbing meat. He took a half step back, "No hands." he chided, and I crawled toward him, mouth wide open. He smiled warmly, and allowed his penis back into my mouth, groaning with satisfaction as I engulfed as much of his cock as I could take. He was right, the angle was better, and I could take more of the shaft with each passing minute. I loved his taste. I liked the feeling of his swelling cock in my mouth. I liked listening to him moan as I gave him pleasure, and the way he'd tell me what to do next. I loved the way he'd rub my hair, or even guide my head. I delighted in the fact that I'd made him rock-hard using my new skills. I'd only been sucking his cock for a few minutes, but I was already addicted to his dick.

He pulled his dick from my mouth and removed my shirt. He slapped my cheeks with his cock, first one, then the other, then he slapped it across my nose a couple times. "Come on, baby. Try again. Let's see how much you can take."

I swallowed his mushroom head again and took as much of the shaft as possible. His cock had grown so long and thick, my spit only covered about half of it, but I could tell from his moans that he was enjoying my efforts as my head bobbed up and down on his hard cock. I gagged and choked, still unable to take his entire huge penis in my mouth, but I was able to get another inch or so in. I rolled his balls in my hand while trying to stuff as much dick in my mouth as possible. I bathed the head with my tongue, knowing I was doing a great job as His occasionally guided my head between his hands. "That's good, baby... you're such a good boy." he'd say.

He released my head and as I continued to enthusiastically suck his cock, he reached down to pull on my nipple, causing me to wince. No one had ever played with my nipples, but when he realized how sensitive they were, he kept up his assault, pulling and twisting, causing me to suck harder. I would alternate taking him deep, then stroking his shaft while sucking on his head, nursing it like a baby would nurse a tit for milk. I lost track time and everything while I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. My world had shrunk to that magnificent cock and how much pleasure I was getting out of simply sucking it. I marveled that only a few minutes ago I would have never thought of doing this... but, now, it was exciting... it was fun.

I continued to suck, fondle, and lick this cock. He rewarded me by stroking my hair, and moaning appreciatively from time to time.

God, this was wonderful. Despite the fullness, the gagging, and the fighting for breath, there was something so basic, so essential, so wonderful about servicing this man that...

It was about then that I realized two things.

The first one was unimportant but it derailed my little cock-sucker's daydream that I was in.

I had this guy's cock in my mouth, but I didn't even know his name.

The other realization came about the same time, as he moved both of his hands back into my hair, and his already huge cock started to swell a little more. I was so happy that I was doing a good job that I'd almost forgot what this was a sign of. Lost in the little routine I'd just discovered, I kept on sucking.

I'm a man. I have a dick. I know the inevitable outcome of a hot, determined blowjob like the one I was now enthusiastically giving. I just was so busy simply enjoying sucking my first fat dick and listening to a man moan with the pleasure I was giving him, that I was lost in my own little world.

When his nuts came to life and began to roll in my hand, slowly retracting up to the base of his cock, I finally figured out what was coming next.

HE was.

His large and meaty balls dangled amazingly low in their sack, and even if I couldn't quite suck his dick all the way to the base, every now and then I'd feel those nuts flop against the bottom of my jaw as they swung in time with my sucking. It was when I felt them tense up, saw those big balls rise and tighten up against the shaft, his already huge cock swelling even larger in my mouth, and felt his knees start to buckle that it crossed my mind what was going to happen. A disjointed thought like "He's getting close, I'll have to quit sucking pretty soon so he can finish himself off" passed through my mind. But it was when I felt his hands, which had been lightly caressing my hair, seek out the back of my head and tighten their grip on my skull that I realized just how close he was to cumming. That action, along with the nearly constant moans of joy and deep, ragged breaths that were rapidly turning into the all-too-familiar grunts of man in the first stages of an orgasm, shook me out of the little 'cocksuckers daydream' I'd been having, and through my lust, the facts, one by one, slowly dawned on me. This was a man. This man was getting a blowjob. This man who was getting a blowjob was about to cum. This man who was about to cum had his cock deep in my mouth. As his big strong hands were now keeping my head bobbing up and down, he groaned a long low groan and his cock surged in size again, my lust-soaked brain finally 'did the math' - Holy shit, he was going to cum in my mouth - right now!!

Up until that point, with his cock in my mouth I was totally oblivious until it was too late. I suddenly wanted to be someplace else - anyplace else! It was like I finally realized where I was - on the 'catching' end of the load he was about to 'pitch'!! My eyes grew wide with terror - I could NOT do this - I HAD to get out of there! I know he could feel my fear, but he wasn't having any of it. He laughed, his cock lurched, and I heard him say: "Where do you think you're going, baby?"

As his prick started to throb in my mouth, I put my hands against his hips and tried to push back, trying to lift off of his dick - but with his hands locked firmly on either side of my head, holding me in an iron grip over his surging cock, he had other plans for me. I was no match against his lust or his strength, and he used both to easily keep my mouth right where he wanted it. With a savage thrust of his muscled hips, he easily buried the full length of his throbbing meat deeply in my throat, mashing my nose into his shaved pubes, as with a mighty series of grunts timed perfectly with his pulsating penis, he began to buck and thrash against me. I could feel his cock pulse and heave, and felt the heat as he got ready to shoot hot blasts down my throat - and it sickened me.

Then he started to cum.

And he came like a firehose.

He pulled me even tighter as he started to cum, sliding his dick back and forth. His cock was fully in my mouth for the first wave or two, so that just went straight down my throat. But then he pulled enough back so he was now unloading the rest of that river of seed into my mouth. "Take my load, baby! Take it aa-all!" he groaned, as his cock throbbed and spewed, his balls emptying their milky cargo on my tongue. At first, I was determined not to swallow his cum, but he held me in place as he shot wave after wave of hot semen into my mouth. I could feel his mighty cock, bumping and slapping against the roof of my mouth, swelling and heaving, hot, bitter jets pouring from the tip as it unloaded his baby batter in an endless deluge. His hips mindlessly drove his cock deeper, and slicked by his ejaculate there was no resistance at all. Torrent after torrent of hot, thick sperm and a wildly pulsing penis at the back of my throat triggered my gag reflex, but at this point, with my head firmly locked in his hands and his hips driving forward, that only served to milk more cock-snot from his leaping nuts, filling my mouth with the vile slime. The parts of my mouth that weren't already full of cock were rapidly filling with cum, I couldn't breathe. His unloading penis was churning the butter already in my mouth, even as it added wave after wave of fresh sperm. I was out of options. I had only one choice; swallow his semen or drown in it. I began to swallow as quickly as possible. He kept on coming, moaning and grunting with triumph as he finally pulled his spewing shaft back a little bit from my throat, where it continued to fill my mouth with his rapid-fire ejaculation. This almost made things worse, as now I could taste the salty tang and feel the hot, thick, viscous jizz as it mercilessly unloaded onto my tongue, his load building up my mouth - so I still had to continue swallowing.