Call Me Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let myself out, and quickly walked home. Thankfully, no one saw me. I couldn't bring myself to look at Marleys house and I tried not to think about her.

Trying to do anything that day was useless. My thoughts kept going back to the last twenty-four hours. It was hard for me to fathom that this time yesterday my last thoughts were I'd be some guy's playmate. But here I was and I couldn't get my mind off what we had done - what I had done.

As wrong as I knew it was, I simply couldn't erase the images of kneeling at his feet, taking the last few drops of cum which dribbled off the head of his cock. I thought about how he woke me in the middle of the night, taking me without a word, without consent, using me as if it was my expected role. I tried to watch TV, but my mind was definitely somewhere else and I kept watching the clock, wanting for it to be five, so that I could return to his house.

My thoughts kept rerunning the scenes of his cock in my mouth. I laughed at the irony - here I was in waiting for a man to bring me his dick so I could give him head. Two days ago I would have started a fight with anyone who would have suggested that I'd be anxiously waiting, getting ready for a date - for a another man, no less - waiting so that I could suck fresh hot sperm from his big penis. Just the thought of him - out there, somewhere, bringing that hard cock and those gorgeous balls back to me for service began to make my own cock hard. I pulled down my briefs and began stroking my cock, swelling in my hand. The images of his shaved crotch, those heavy, full balls that I bathed with my tongue. Then the thought hit me. I retreated into the bathroom and began running the shower. I got out my shaving cream and lathered up my crotch. I was careful to use a new blade as I began shaving strips across my lower abdomen, around my balls, anywhere I detected hair until I felt completely smooth. I even swiped under my balls and around the crack of my ass.

Rinsing off, I watched as the hair fell to the bottom of the shower in clumps. Most of it went down the drain but I used a tissue to pick up the rest and discard in the trash. Looking into the mirror I couldn't believe how much bigger my cock looked with no hair, I couldn't recall being hairless since I was 13. But here I was, standing in the mirror looking at my erect cock, swollen from my arousal. I hoped His would be pleased with my new look. I wasn't thinking how I'd explain this to Marley - I'd think of something later. Not that it mattered, and not that she'd ever seen me naked. I couldn't think about her now. All I could think about was him, and... that cock.

At any rate, by five I'd returned to his house. I was disappointed that he wasn't there, but I was so horny and anticipating seeing him again, I stripped naked and lay down in his bed. After an hour or so had passed, I was beginning to feel dejected, when I heard the door click and open. My heart leapt. He entered, and smiled as he looked at me, naked on his bed, waiting for him. I don't think he noticed at first my surprise, as he made his way over and poured us both drinks.

I felt odd and possessive that he'd been out for so long. Was he fucking someone else? I wanted to ask "Where have you been?" and "Who have you been with?" - but those questions sounded too "wifey" - so I smiled, and settled on asking "How have you been?"

He ignored the question. "I see you've been waiting for me, baby. I definitely approve of the way you're dressed," he said with a smile as he walked over. It was then that his eyes looked at my shaved crotch, completely hairless as my dick was already fully erect.

"Oh my, I didn't see that earlier. That's nice...very nice," he said appreciating my handiwork. "I like a shaved cock. You have a very pretty cock. So much nicer without all that hair."

He set his drink down on the nightstand and rubbed his hand across my stomach, down across my hairless abdomen to my cock, gripping it, and giving it a couple of tugs. He took my balls in his hand, holding them, giving a gentle squeeze. I felt chills run down my arms at his touch. He let go and unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it over to a chair. He slipped off his loafers and lifted his feet removing his socks, then his slacks. As he pulled down his boxers his cock finally came into view. The cock I had come to worship over the last day.

It's odd - but I was relieved to see his penis, and overjoyed to see that it was - once again - getting hard.

"I didn't like that I had to run off and leave you hanging this morning." He didn't mention why he was late, and I never worked up the nerve to ask. Without speaking a word, our roles had been clearly defined - I was not to question him. He just moved to the foot of my bed and positioned himself between my outstretched legs. He bent over, taking my dick in his hand, bringing it to his mouth as he swallowed it whole, until his lips were resting on my smooth stomach. I was amazed he could take my whole cock in his mouth and, as he ran his tongue around my shaft I thought to myself that his technique was better than any girl had used with me. His spent several minutes licking my cock and balls which he alternated in his mouth.

It was starting to feel pretty good, and I thought His was going to suck me to my first orgasm with him, but all too soon he let my cock slide out of his mouth. Then he did something I was unprepared for, he pushed my legs up where my knees were almost over my head and began to lick my asshole. I had never felt anything like it as he ran his tongue up and down my crack, pushing his tongue in. I moaned as he assaulted my backside with his tongue, then replacing it with his fingers which he worked into my chute.

As he toyed with my ass with two, then three fingers, he again sucked in my dick and began moving his mouth up and down on the shaft. I loved the dual feeling of him fucking me with his fingers while giving me head. I completely lost track of how long he was doing, and was close to coming again, that it surprised me when he rose from the bed and walked over to the dresser. He took something out of a travel bag, a tube that he squirted on his hands, rubbing the liquid on his cock which was already hard. My eyes widened and my cock wilted.

The wicked grin in his smile said it all, but when the words "Time to fuck, baby." came out of his mouth, I gulped with fear.

Hearing him say that sent a chill down my spine. I hadn't really thought about that - and even though it was an obvious next step, I had been denying that thought by convincing myself that all he wanted was oral sex. I had made up my mind that's all we would do - I'm not a fag, and only fags take it up the ass - but when He said that, I knew that there was nothing I would deny him. Nothing. The chill went all the way down my spine, but I could feel both my cock and my asshole react.

He tossed a couple pillows into the center of his bed and pointed to them. "Ass up, face down." he ordered. I hesitated as he continued to stroke his cock, lubing it up, trying to think of a way to get out of this. Maybe if I sucked him off, he would forget about it. I rolled slowly out of bed, but instead of getting up, I slid to my knees and knelt before him, mouth opening. He shook his head, and with one hand still working lube onto his dick, he took the other hand and pulled me into place anyway, and used the fingers on his lube-hand to spread some goo on my ass as he scooted me up on the side of the bed. There was a part of me that wanted to say hell no. That's way too big. But another that wanted it, that wanted him to take me. His wasn't giving me a choice. His finger was cold and menacing as he pushed a gob of lube into my terrified sphincter.

He had been easy on me with his fingers and I hoped he would be just as easy with his monster cock. Luckily the drinks had taken a toll on me and I was much more relaxed as I felt his fingers lubing up my hole, preparing me for his dick.

"Okay baby, it's time to take that little cherry ass of yours. That's what you want isn't it? You want me to fuck that ass," he chided.

I really didn't, pressing my face into the pillow and just wishing this would all go away. His would have none of that, and smacked my ass with the flat of his palm. It stung, but didn't hurt, but this time when he repeated the question: "You do want me to fuck you, don't you, baby?" - I couldn't believe my own voice when I said "Y-yes.. yes sir, fuck me. I ww-want you to fuck my ass."

"OK. Look in the mirror baby. I want you to get a close up look as I take that cherry. Watch us as I take that ass baby," he said pointing to the mirror stretching across the dresser. "Watch me fuck the shit out of you."

I did just that and couldn't believe it was me staring back. How had I gotten myself into... this? I watched in horror as he guided his huge sausage to the cheeks of my ass which he pulled apart with his right hand guiding the head of his dick with his left. It felt like I was looking into a porno movie, right up until I felt the head of his cock touch my asshole, teasing it, pushing just lightly, and then a little more.

I tightened up. His dick lined up, he used his left hand to push my face down into the pillow. I think I may have said "No, Please, don't." - If he heard me, he acted like he didn't. I remember vividly the sensation of his cock, pulsing impatiently against my asshole, hard as a rock and ready to impale me. His firm, muscular hands grabbed me around my hips and he took a deep breath that made me wince. "No. No, don't. Please don't."

His tone became serious. "Baby, I won't lie. This is gonna hurt. But, you gotta know who's in charge here." As if to drive his point home, he gave just a small thrust, and the tip of his cock started to spread open my terrified asshole.

"I am."

I wanted to protest again, but there was no time for that - with a savage, sudden thrust, his cock-head ripped its way into my innocent asshole. Blistering, blinding, white-hot pain shot through my whole body. I screamed. He tightened his grip on my hips and rammed, driving again, his iron hard pecker mercilessly grinding a little deeper with each lunge, then retreating just a bit - only to ram forward yet again. After about eight or ten massive, painful assaults, he finally stopped. He was panting. I was screaming, my face still buried in the pillow. He stood still, letting me get accustomed to the huge presence now filling my hole. After a bit, I felt him apply pressure forward again, inching it in, ever so slowly. I could feel his cock moving deep into my bowels drawing a moan from my lips as my head went back down into the pillow, biting it as the uncomfortable pain gradually gave way to a feeling of fullness.

Penetration seemed to take forever - instead of thrusting like a man normally fucks, after the initial assault he kept a slow, steady pressure and let his cock just work its way deeper and deeper into me, stretching, lengthening, and widening as he relentlessly impaled me on that massive rod. Eventually I felt his thighs touching my ass and I knew he was all the way in. I had taken all of him - his whole cock. My face was turned to the mirror and I watched as he pulled back, just a bit, and then started to fuck my virgin ass, moving slowly at first, and when he met no resistance a little faster.

It was as if it were someone else in the mirror, not me. I watched this big, strong man taking the other smaller boy from behind with confidence and force - driving his cock deep into the ass he was now marking as his own. I watched as I could see his dick sliding out of that ass and then back in again. I could feel his balls, swinging, heavy and masculine, banging into mine as he drove deeper and deeper into my ass. The room was filled with the audible slaps as our bodies came together as he drove his cock into my ass over and over and over again. I felt so submissive - so taken. Now I knew how the women I had fucked felt when I took them doggie style.

I was so turned on watching myself. Giving myself, like a slut, totally to his needs.

I moved my ass back and forth, timing it to meet his thrusts. I rose up a little so I could look down my stomach while His fucked me. My butt was perched high in the air with my face just above the pillow. I could see my bald little cock and balls flapping with each forward movement. I loved the view, watching his shaft move in and out, his balls swing and crash against mine over and over again. My own cock seemed to shrink, and while I felt horny as hell, it was no longer erect as it moved and flopped around uselessly with each thrust.

It was almost as if my cock had retreated with his anal assault. He was the man, and I was his - his girl. My cock dangled uselessly from my crotch as my balls contracted in their sack, hiding from the dominant male who now owned them. Occasionally I would reach down and pull my balls, feeling the lube which ran down my crack as His relentlessly drove his cock in and out. Once, when he stopped on an in-stroke, his cock completely buried in me, I let go of my balls, and fondled his. The difference in size was amazing. It was almost like letting go of a couple of grapes and grabbing a pair of baseballs.

"That's it baby. Take my cock, take it," he groaned, finally breaking the silence as he resumed his thrusts with a new passion. "Who's fuckin' ya? Who's fuckin' that ass?"

"You are," I moaned.

"Is that my ass? Does that little cherry ass belong to me?"

"Yes sir, it's your ass. Fuck it. Please fuck my ass," I moaned back.

"So you liked being made into my own little cock sucker yesterday, didn't cha' baby?" His taunted.

"Yes sir, I didn't want to at first. I didn't want to feel that way, but I loved it. I loved sucking your cock. That's all I could think about today. I love sucking your cock," I ranted.

"And tonight you're ALL mine, baby. You've given yourself completely to me. That's my ass now, baby. I own it. I own YOU. After we're done here, you're going home, but you'll give it up any time I want. Wherever I want. If I want it tomorrow, you'll give it to me. If I call you tomorrow, or next week, you'll come right over and give it to me wont cha' baby? There's no turning back. That ass belongs to me now."

My heart fluttered, as his dick was sawing back and forth in my ass. I was lost in the thoughts when I heard him bark out, "Answer me baby, if I call you tomorrow, or next week, you'll drive your ass here and give it to me, won't you?"

I knew what he expected to hear. "Yes sir, I'll do that. I'll come here anytime. I'll do it. You can have it. You can have me ... anytime you want," I added.

"Because I own your little bitch ass now. My cock owns it. Isn't that right?" His taunted, and, thrusting deeper, said "THIS cock owns you." as if driving the point home with his penis.

"Yea, oh fuck," I groaned. He was slamming harder. Then he pulled his cock out and turned me over, tossing me like a rag doll. Taking a pillow and shoving it under my ass, he elevated my butt just slightly off the bed and he mounted me, and I got a great view as he positioned his cock at my hole. It was huge, angry, and fully erect. It glistened with lube and other things I didn't want to think about, and, with a lunge, he shoved all of it back into me. I marveled that he was able to get the entirety of that huge dong inside me, but it slid in fairly easily now. Once reinserted, he bent down and took my right nipple in his mouth, licking, sucking. It felt so good.

Then he collapsed his full weight on top of me. He kissed me, his tongue meeting mine as, like a girl, I wrapped my legs around his back, put my hands on his hips, and pulled him deeper into my ass. I felt like I belonged to him. So full, so complete as he moved his cock slowly into me, stretching me, taking me. I knew I was his. He owned me now.

I felt him stiffen and drive deep, his arms wrapping around under my shoulders and pulling me into a tight clench, grunting right into my ear as he thrust his surging cock even deeper. At that moment, I knew that all I wanted was his seed, for him to dump his load into me, marking me as his property. He did just that. With a howl, he slammed against me, and I was flooded with a warm sensation as his cum shot deep into my ass. It felt wonderful as he pumped his juice in, pushing, driving his seed deeper, deeper, again and again as he unloaded his nut into my ass. He thrust several more hard, intense, deep plunges, each one with another squirt of cum, until, finally spent; he relaxed on top of me. I kissed his neck as he pulled his cock free of my ass. I could feel my hole gaping open as warm cum trickled out and down my leg.

He rolled over, spent and tired, and started to drift off into the bliss of post-coital sleep.

I started to get dressed to leave. I was covered in cum, and sweat, and even more cum oozed from every orifice in my body. But I was happy.

I still had one question. "Sir? What's your name?"

He just opened an eye and laughed. "You still here? Get out."

"What's your name?" I repeated.

"Ya know, I like it when you call me sir."

So did I. So did I.

Even though I hurt everywhere, I smiled. "Call me Baby."