Call Me Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While at first I struggled, I begin to cooperate with the inevitable and accept his thick, hot release - then found myself sucking again, licking, as the spurts became weaker, I found myself trying to encourage more jizz out of him. He gasped with pleasure grunting and shuddering as his orgasm continued, and I hoped Marley had really left her house, because I was sure she would be able to hear him if she were home. For my part I continued my enthusiastic sucking - and had realized a certain amount of pride that I was making him cum in spectacular fashion. I found myself swallowing shot after shot, and as his pumping slowed - I began to look forward to the next wave, and the next. If I was forced to drink his cum, I was determined to get it over with and drain every last drop from the son of a bitch - and it seemed that he had lots of drops to give me. I don't ever remember having such a long orgasm myself, and I don't think I'd ever shot as much cum in my whole life as he was making me drink right now.

Finally, sensitive and nearly spent, he let go of my head and began to roll-in his massive fire hose of a cock. By now, I didn't want to let it go, and squeezed it gently, trying to drain all the cum from it, but he pulled it from my mouth and looked down at me with a smile. He took the wet end of his sensitive hose and used it to push the spilled drops of seed back onto my outstretched tongue, some which had escaped from the corners of my mouth. It was salty, bitter, and slick but I licked it up, sucking the remainder from the tip of his dick as I settled back on the couch. As his slippery rod pulled free from my grasp, another large dollop of milky-white seed emerged, clinging nastily to his piss slit. I found myself, without thinking, following his tool to slurp up the last of his love offering from the tip of his softening cock. When he first started to cum, I wasn't ready for the taste of his seed, but after I got over my initial revulsion, I welcomed the sharp, salty tang and earthy bitterness of his love juice, it's thick, lumpy consistency implying the potency and virility of this man, and the huge quantity overwhelmed me. I must have swallowed half a cup of his testosterone-laden goo, as he'd certainly left a large man-deposit in and on me. Yet, I wanted more.

"Damn, baby that was good." He shivered as I licked the last drops of jizz from his prick. "You're a natural. A natural little cock sucker," He smiled as he gathered his breath, and took my hand to raise me back to a standing position. Then, slinking down to his knees, he unzipped my pants. He gazed on my already hard cock. It wasn't half as big as his. He placed his hand around my dick. It was the first time any man had ever touched my cock.

His hand was much bigger and rougher than mine. He bent down and took my cock into his warm mouth. He sucked me deep, one, two, three times, then smiled. "Let's take this into the bedroom." Seconds later, he was pushing me back onto his bed, and I collapsed back on my elbows as I watched him go down on me, taking my whole cock into his mouth, diving down on my shaft until his lips actually touched my stomach. I couldn't believe he could take it all, but there he was giving me the best blow job I could ever remember getting. Girls were good, but there was no doubt - he was better.

I wasn't sure whether it's because he knew what he liked and that's what he did or whether it was the taboo nature of it. He knew exactly what he was doing. He bathed my cock and balls with his tongue. I'm not sure I had ever experienced the blowjob he was giving me. It was absolutely great! I had an odd and scary thought that it might take someone who HAS a dick to know how to properly pleasure a dick.

I was getting close, but eventually he let my cock slip from his mouth, slid up on the bed and began kissing on my nipple, drawing it into his mouth, sucking, licking, biting lightly at my little bud. He pulled my shirt completely off me, almost ripping it out from under me, leaving me naked under his hungry gaze.

I had no idea how sensitive my nipples were but I enjoyed His sucking and pulling on them. "Spread your legs baby," His commanded me.

I did as he asked without thinking as I felt a warm wet finger pressing against my puckered asshole. His pulled his finger away and coated it with spit from his mouth and placed it again at the entrance to my ass. Pushing gently, it entered slowly.

No one had ever explored my ass as His worked his finger in and around, continuing to suck on my nipple. "Stroke your cock, baby. Jack it off for me," His urged.

His slid up to face me. I had my eyes closed and was unprepared when I felt his lips on mine. I couldn't believe he was kissing me. I tried to shy away - I don't kiss guys! I guess I hadn't really considered my position, as I'd just swallowed a river-load of his cum. His didn't give me a choice anyway. My lips were tight against his as he licked them, running his tongue along them and kissing me some more. My lips and eyes both were tightly closed. I didn't want to do this. I mean, I know I'd just sucked him off, swallowed his load, but I couldn't believe I was doing this. Kissing is for gays - and I'm not gay. Then - it happened, his tongue pried its way between my clenched lips. My lips parted slightly as his tongue pushed through, exploring my yielding mouth. Finally, I resigned, allowing him to kiss me.

Here I was laying across the bed, another man kissing me, fingering my ass as I jacked my own cock. One finger, two fingers, pushing in my backside, exploring, in and out as I relaxed taking more and more of him. He pushed in, burying his fingers in my ass. I had both feet flat on the mattress, my legs apart, as His explored a part of me that no other woman had ever done.

At first it was uncomfortable but as I jacked my dick, I spread my legs wider exposing myself, letting him have as much access as possible.

"You like that baby? You like me fingering your ass?"

"Yea," I grunted back acknowledging what we both already knew. I could feel myself pushing back into his fingers, my left hand pulling on my own butt cheek, trying to open it wider. It was a warm sensation. A sensation I had never felt before and it felt so good.

"That's right, spread that little cherry ass. It's a hot little ass. I was noticing it today when you were playing guitar. You gotta' nice little pooper," His chanted as he pushed his fingers in, deeper and deeper.

He went back to kissing me, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. "Stick your tongue out baby," His hissed. I did as directed and he sucked my tongue into his hot mouth. His fingers were plunging now in and out of my ass, his hand slapping at my cheeks.

"I'm getting close" I said, hoping that his talented mouth would get the hint.

"Go ahead, I wanna see you cum for me." he said, thrusting his fingers even deeper into my ass.

I felt my balls draw tight as I shot stream after stream across my stomach. As my orgasm subsided, I went limp, my legs collapsing down on his hand which he withdrew as he placed a last, long, lingering kiss on my lips.

When he pulled away from me, he gazed back in my eyes. I felt completely wiped out. He took a finger and scooped up a small glob of my own cum and placed it lightly on my lips. As I'd just cum, I was no longer horny, so it turned me off, but he was insistent, and soon, I tasted the saltiness of my own cum as I wiped my lips with my tongue taking my semen into my mouth. He smiled. "You like that, baby?" Without pausing to consider my answer I blurted "I like yours better, sir." That made him smile.

He casually announced that I'd be spending the night.

"Goodnight baby," His said as he clicked off the lamp on the night stand, and went right to sleep. It was about then the "Baby" registered with me. That's all he ever called me. It was kind of lost on me earlier, but it hit home now.

I pushed the sheets down and then crawled back under them. I had just participated in my first same-sex encounter. It was like someone else had done it, not me. But I realized, it was me. I wanted to deny it. I didn't want to do it. But I did and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot.

At first I couldn't sleep - I wondered what might happen next. It was so weird, with him lying right there, still naked, sleeping right next to me. All I knew was if he asked me again I would have sex with him again. Actually, I wanted to. It was all I could think about as I closed my eyes.

I woke up with a start, in total, pitch black darkness.

I was dazed, confused, and I could not move. I began to panic and tried harder to move my arms. I felt a rough hand opening my mouth, forcefully, and I felt trapped and smothered and crushed all at the same time. Disoriented and still more than half asleep, at first I didn't remember the earlier encounter where I'd blown him, but that memory came back to me in a flash as I smelled and felt a familiar hard cock roughly penetrate my lips. I could hear "Don't fight me, baby - Open wide... Now!" Then I felt a warm mouth engulf my dick and it all became clear. The sound was muffled and I was blind because, in the darkness, while I was sleeping, His had mounted my face, 69-style, and was now snaking that serpent of a cock down my throat. He had my arms and head pinned in a vice between his upper thighs, and was driving his hard cock into my mouth. Once I realized what was going on, the panic subsided, and I relaxed and opened my mouth, allowing his cock to slide back into place like it was already at home. As my eyes adjusted to what dim light they could collect, I saw his dark shaft slide into my throat and his balls descend, coming to rest on my nose. He thrust again, and his balls slapped my eyes, as he drove his prick so deep that his nut-sack totally covered my eyes. From that moment on all I could see was flashes of light as he tea-bagged me while his cock explored my throat. From his position, he used his weight and strong, muscular legs to drive his mammoth cock past my gag reflex as he proceeded to deep throat face-fuck me like a machine. It felt like his cockhead was all the way down in my stomach. This wasn't sex, this was more akin to rape, but he was sucking me at the same time and I found my tongue trying to please the topside of his inverted cock as he rammed it into my throat over and over again. Spitting out my cock and adjusting his position, His rose to his knees, which allowed the full length of his cock to slide down my throat, and as his massive nut-sack covered my eyes and nose, I was gagging and unable to breathe. Fortunately for me, this position and my struggle must have excited and stimulated him very much, because I could see and feel his balls lift, his cock grew impossibly big in my already-unable-to-breathe throat, and soon he buried the thing as deep as possible and, with a deep, howling growl, he shot a hot load of sperm straight into my stomach. It was really weird having his balls and the internal sections of his huge cock throb and pulse against my face, eyes, and nose while his monster dick unloaded into me yet again. I could, literally, feel him cumming. As he pumped me full of seed, his balls tightened up, lifting off my eyes just enough that, in the dim light I could actually watch his asshole and perineum flexing during his ejaculation. While he was coming, I was aware that my own cock was shooting its load too, without any additional touching. His dismounted me, withdrawing his spent cock from my throat. He rubbed his dripping, wet dick in my hair, said "Good job, baby. Get some sleep now. You're gonna need it." Disengaging from me, he rolled over and quickly fell asleep again. I dimly remember looking at the clock. It was 3:15am. Eventually, I passed out from shock and exhaustion.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep very restfully the rest of that night, continually tossing and turning thinking about what had transpired during our first encounter as well as the brutal, almost prison-style rape in the middle of the night. The self-image of me, having oral sex with another man, allowing him to finger my ass, actually enjoying it, and facefucking me was tearing me in two. I considered myself as straight as they come. Yet, I knew what I had done... and I was hard just thinking about it.

I was actually awake when he got up the next morning, slipping on his shorts, t-shirt, and shoes for his workout. I lay motionless until he'd left the room. Pulling the sheet over my head, I tried to catch just a few more minutes of sleep before I got up myself. It was perhaps an hour later when he returned, running a shower, before emerging, wiping the remnants of water from his back.

He looked over to see me staring back. "Good morning sunshine," he smiled disarmingly. "Sleep well?"

I wanted to say are you kidding. Hell no, not after what we did... and how I'm feeling about it. Instead I turned facing him, "Yea," I lied.

"I really enjoyed our little sessions last night," His went on as he approached my bed. "You're pretty damn good for a first timer," he added, now taking his dick in his hand, openly flaunting his hardening sex tool. I was a little shocked at his bluntness and the matter-of-fact way he gently stroked his cock, the head already protruding from behind the foreskin. It was obvious that he took it for granted that I was going to suck him again now. He was looking right at me but my gaze was solidly fixed on the cock which was swelling in his hand. I could not look away. I was still amazed at the sight and size of this thick, serpent penis, and even more amazed that he'd had two powerful, productive orgasms in the past 8 hours, and was already getting hard for me again!

"Yeah - about that... " I started to say... there was so much I wanted to say. His laughed a bit, and said "Pretty crazy, eh? Well, we can go slower this morning." I wanted to say no, wanted to run, but by then his cock was fully erect, sticking straight out at an obscenely upward angle. My own heart was pounding as I looked at it, when he removed his hand leaving just his cock pulsing, almost as if it were beckoning me - calling to me, expecting me to service it. Everything in my mind told me to stay run. This was wrong - it was crazy. I wasn't gay. I didn't do things like this... but I felt drawn, almost hypnotized by the sight before me. I remember feeling a little flattered and proud that his huge cock was already hard again... hard for me.

I finally looked up into his eyes. He smiled warmly, and in that silky smooth voice, said "Go ahead baby. We both know what you want to do. Now that you've had this cock, you can't get enough, can you? You want more. You want to taste it. Come on, get down here on your knees and suck my cock. Lick it. Suck it. Take my morning load, cocksucker. I've got a whole lot more cum for you."

It was almost as if it were somebody else and I was unable to stop them as I slid out of the bed, still naked from the night before, sticky sperm dried on my chest and all over my hair and face. I knelt down before him, like I was worshiping a god. He placed his hands on both hips as he guided his cock to my mouth. Without any further instruction, I parted my lips wide and took in his cock. It felt both sinister and heavenly as his fat cock-head made itself right at home, seeking out the heat at the back of my throat. I could still taste faint traces of soap from his shower. He smelled clean and fresh as the warm flesh moved back and forward between my lips. As I began to suck him, he groaned with delight.

"Fuck - you ARE a good little cocksucker," he moaned as I wrapped my hands around his ass and pulled him tighter to my face. "Yea, suck it, lick my balls baby. Take my nuts in your mouth and suck them."

I did exactly that as I sucked one, then the other ball. I marveled at his hairless sack. How smooth his skin was all around his dick, completely shaved bare. I held his cock and licked the length of the shaft before sticking it back in my mouth. His removed his cock and rubbed it on my face, across my lips.

"Stick your tongue out baby," he commanded. I complied as he rubbed his head across my tongue, lightly beating it with his shaft. "You like that prick don't cha' baby? You like sucking my dick, kneeling down there taking my cock in your mouth, don't cha?"

"Yes sir," I said in between slurps.

"Are you my little cocksucker? That what you are, baby?" His asked.

"Yes sir," I moaned back, licking his dick.

"Yes sir what," he shot back.

"I'm your cocksucker. I can't get enough of your cock. I love it," I answered back.

"Look up here. Look at me," His barked. I looked up at him, his dick buried in my mouth. "You want to taste my load? You want me to feed you some breakfast?"

I nodded - not wanting to take that beautiful cock out of my mouth long enough to say, "Yes sir. Cum for me. I want you to cum in my mouth... please." I begged. I did - I couldn't help myself, I was so turned on. I wanted him to shoot his load and let me suck it down.

"Good. Stick your tongue out and open wide, baby." His commended.

I sat back on my legs and opened my mouth as wide as possible, sticking my tongue out in anticipation of his promise. He jacked his cock just a few times before the first stream of cum sailed across my face. I was amazed at the warmth and weight of the fluid as it splashed on my skin. Continuing to cum, He corrected his aim and sent the next spurt into my hungry mouth. Two or three more spurts found their target, and a couple slopped over may face, before he wiped the last remnants on my tongue.

I closed my mouth and swallowed the remainder. His took his finger and scooped up the stream starting to slide down my face. He took the finger and placed it to my lips which I took into my mouth, savoring now the taste of my owner's cum.

"Damn, you're hot, baby. You learn fast. Stand up," he commanded. I did as he directed and when I was standing before him, he took me in his arms. I felt small and powerless as he kissed me hard. My own erect cock rubbed against our stomachs as he grabbed onto my ass cheeks and pulled me tight. His tongue pushing into my mouth, our lips rubbing together.

It's true, I took no time with the fall. I was actually in love with this man - or at least in serious lust with him. In that moment, I realized that I belonged to him. I wanted to belong to him as he kissed me as passionately as I had ever been kissed. Then I did another thing I never thought I'd do. I thanked him. I looked up into his piercing strong eyes and said, "Thank you for the cum, sir." He just smiled and wiped the sperm off of his hands in my hair, then smiled and tousled my hair playfully. "You're welcome, baby. Drink all you want. I'll make more." Not needing to be told twice, I reached for his still wet dick, smiling as it drooled another glob of jizz into my palm. Remembering 'no hands', I dropped to my knees and opened up for that wonderful cock one more time.

His took a step back before I could get my lips around his dick. My heart sank, but he firmly said, "I'd like to take care of you but I do have to work today. Lie down on the bed and jack off while I get ready. I want to see you cum." He looked into my eyes and repeated, "I want to see you cum - for me," he urged. How could I refuse?

I did as he directed and lay down on the bed, watching him dress as I stroked my cock. I used his sperm in my hand along with my own saliva for lube as I pumped my dick. In moments I was spurting cum onto my chest. He looked on with a smile as he finished tying his tie and slipped on his jacket. "Be back here at five. Let yourself in" he said. Without another word, he turned and left to begin his day.

I lay on the bed, cum all over my stomach and chest as I closed my eyes. That might have been a mistake. When I opened them it was nearly noon. I had fallen asleep and missed most of the morning. I was a mess, with his sperm in my hair and dried to my face and my own sticky cum drying all over my chest.