All Comments on 'Call Me Bunny [+ prologue]'

by Boondocker42

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't think the "prologue" improved it much

If this was better, the other must have been lights out suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Prologue or not, this was utter garbage, not surprised Systechdickhead likes it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
"That was really dumb" she said

Amen to that.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
What the prologue shows?

What the prologue shows? That she was really a selfish woman...in her marriage all had to be done as she wanted. Examples: She didn't want to go to Vegas...what she does? No sex for her husband...She did want to prove a theory, her husband had to go with it...She was almost raped in her work place, and she felt it wasn't important to tell it to her husband...Any man would think what other things had she hid from him through their marriage! But she had her husband in the palm of her hand...Not once did he stated what he really wanted or thought...just said Yes to all her wishes...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The author said it in the story himself

Bunny was mentally ill, and he was right! The story sucked. Because nobody likes stories about mentally ill ex wives and for sure she was an ex after that performance

BriteaseBriteaseabout 7 years ago
It was different!

Well written. Not so bad really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You left the prologue off this posting too.

So we don't really know who these people are, why he's mad about going to an HVAC convention or why his wife is pissed about getting away from home for a couple of days. I assume that he's an HVAC contractor. In which case it would be very important to his business to stay up to date with the latest equipment and updates in his field. So he'd be busy all day. Why drag the wife? She could sit out by the pool if she liked. Or do a little shopping. Conventions are held in big cities. What's not to like? These two are such unlikable characters and you did such a lousy job in the writing that this just isn't interesting.

1 star

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 7 years ago
expertly crafted

I rated it a 5

The plot took frequent unusual directions...which is fine and original

For me personally (and I understand my opinions are just mine - 1 reader) the story arc was unsatisfying.

The standard model of 'building action' leading to 'peak of story', but the payoff at the end was not as much as I wanted.

Excellently word smithed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was crafted to make Zeke a loser.

Maybe he is, maybe he isnt but it felt forced not really organic. And hes not mad his wife fucked some other guy but gets uoset because she didn't tell him she was attacked?

3 stars.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
About the only good thing about this

is it starts to give some sort of partial closure to another of her stories.

I'm disappointed in the last couple of Stacy stories, she's gone from experimental, fun, fuck bunny to a dislikeable, manipulative bitch.

I hope if there are further stories you forget about trying to be clever with these characters and get back to simple exhibitionism and swinging.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A little

A little more readable than chapter one. Still don't really know the point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Divorce this self-centered bitch

Stacy is a piece of work. The incident with Bruce is not something she feels necessary to discuss with her husband. Yet, it is important enough to her that she needs to exorcise the memory by putting Zeke to the test and belittling him while portraying her loving husband as a sexually inadequate cuck. After all, she only came to the convention because Jared begged her. So, in her mind, he owed her the chance to disrespect him...and deserved the disrespect too.

Life is too short to live with a slutty shrew like this.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Yes a bit different from the other, but not by much, I was expecting something that really was different, feel that you had no idea how to end it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous