All Comments on 'Call Me Daddy Ch. 02'

by Kristofe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
unpublaauthorunpublaauthorabout 8 years ago
Excellent continuation...

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great storytelling! Needs an editor.

You tell a good story! No small feat. Some of the grammar and neglect of details was distracting. You could enhance the experience by editing or have an editor look it over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot!!

You hit every marker on Dom check list!

asidiaasidiaabout 8 years ago

Amazing continuation! I agree with a previous comment about watching for details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and I have loved both so far but as others have already indicated it could be even better with a little effort put into proof reading. I hope future editions are cleaner and more professional. You have talent for story telling.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Grammar!!!

Nice story but the grammar and spelling leave a LOT to be desired. My pet peeves are people who can't differentiate between slide and slid, taught and taut (both of which you are guilty of) but also passed and past, their, there and they're & worse and worst (none of which you used). You need someone to proofread before you submit your story. And why when it was looked over for publication someone on Literotica didn't catch the errors is beyond me. It makes it harder to enjoy a story when you constantly have to stop and try to figure out what word you were meaning to use.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Lucky little

This story makes me miss being a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristofe@Kristofe
116 Followers
Part time author full time pervert. I'm the guy everyone likes to hang with and enjoy all kinds of company. Just talk to me and you learn I'm off balance and 6 cans short of a six pack. Most times you may find me in various rooms and always in my hammock with my magick bag nex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES