All Comments on 'Call Me Suzy'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I admit liking it

for all of the sexy buildup and a True LW story with hubby and wifey reconnecting. I admit being confused about the baby-sitter. If the boy was old enough to learn about sexual things with the sitter, why would he still need one? May be your intent WASN'T to suggest under-age sex, but it REALLY seemed out of place in this story. The episode w/ the sitter seemed unclear, uncomfortable, and distracting. Otherwise, Suzy sounded like a hot date, and it seemed like he had fun with her over-the-top exhibitionism and sexuality. The story did manage to portray that a night out like this was just what their marriage needed. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TLW'S

Are so refreshing from this cuckold wimp shit.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
buuuuuuulshiiiiiiiiit story i just read almost half of the page and is full of wimps , dude get a grip

Your story its crap with a ribbon.... nah doesn't worth

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Liked it!

Give and you shall recieve! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's nice to read about a loving wife but this was a tad bit creepy. It almost seemed like a pedo fantasy and then what with the babysitter and kid old enough for sex but still needs a babysitter. Like I said, quite creepy!!!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only this

TLW with roleplay. Positive they have monogam roleplay as the no roleplay ANR is .......5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The category is Loving Wives

Not "daddy issues".

And all the "TLW" douchebags will rant and rave about cucks and queers, while secretly jerking off thinking about real men pleasuring their wives. Give it up guys. It's a porn site. People read the stories to get turned on. Let them enjoy what they want to without being dicks about it.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Why you are here

@ Anon You are here for this: Are you are dreaming to be bull and the cuck licks your cock?

I AM HERE FOR GOOD CHEATING WIFE HUSBAND REVENGE STORIES (if the Author writes new wife the story is better)! As these are from Loving Wives:

The 20 best revenge stories on LIT are the nexts according to me:

1. Vulcez �How Are You?� which is a Romantic Revenge Story Hurricane, Typhoon, Gale, Cyclone, Tornado, Earthquake, Tsunami, Avelanch, which was steered by a 17 years old smart daughter to her cheating Mom!

2. FrancisMacomber �The Six O'clock News Slot� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a TRUE friend who assisted his friend in the revenge and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

3. Longhorn_07 �Fool Me Once� which is also a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with 2 allies a man and a woman who got married after the revenge. BTW do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat!

4. Itmgr2010 �Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with assisting friends in the revenge. Do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

5. BeerMaker �Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the betrayed husband�s assistents are his NO DNA TEST PROOF CHILDREN!

6. FrancisMacomber �The Honey Trap� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the assistant is an escort girl with heart!

7. OldHideki � How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold?� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where everything will be up side down!

8. StangStar06 �Back on the Block Ch. 01� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with very humorouse twist at the end!

9. Papatoad �Telephone Blitz� which is succesful humorouse Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where the husband prevented the physical cheating and later the reconcilation is possible!

10. BigK10 �...And Stay There!� which is a Cruel Revenge Story where a friend assists other friend to avoid a marriage with a slut!

11. Harddaysknight �Not Guilty� which is the first at the most revenge story fans but according to me it is not among the first 10 best. Why, because there are dead people in the story!

12. Seurat �Homecoming Call� A Romantic Revenge Story on 1 page!

13. StangStar06 �Love is for Suckers� which is a Romantic revenge Story with LUCKY suckers! SS06 did not write them ANR so only 13th!

14. Cpete �Family Guy� which is a Romantic Revenge Story, where the exwife is burnt everyday!

15. Mitchfren �Bailing Out� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Cruel Revenge Mix Story and a British wrote!

16. Tony_Ford �Scales Of Justice� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story using the USA Constitution!

17. Sojoman �Revelation Blues Pt. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge story and the serial cheater exwife got a serial cheater Second Chance Husband. The Author did not write Second Chance woman to the exhusband so instead of 7th the story is only 17th!

18. Likegoodwine �No Strings Attached� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Romantic Revenge Mix Story. It may be 100% true according to this North Caroline guy from the You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

19. Cpe te �Blood from a Turnip� whose is a bacground story from lucksmith �Let the Punishment Fit the Crime� but Cpete�s story is more revenge story than lucksmith�s story is.

20. Azpiri �Shattered Ch. 03� which is Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a fantastic Romantic Revenge situation at the end. Why is it among the best 20, because I like when David wins on Goliats! His weapon is IT!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
oddly managed TLW story

Agree with Anon that hints of Hubby's plans for their son's deflowering was a weird tangent, especially if (in the absence of a 'Ch1' in the title) this is a stand-alone story ending up in a motel, rather than back at their home. Especially since, if that plan was actually executed (some prim little Asian girls are in the LBFM category) it would violate a firm LIT restriction!

There were some awkward transitions which 'coulda, shoulda' been reviewed and edited more carefully, but overall it is a pleasantly indecent TLW tale!

3*

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Loving Wives . . .

. . . are allowed to seduce and screw their own husbands; they don't always have to do their neighbor's husband. Not high literature, more like high camp, but it was quick and fun.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Change

A good story of a wife actually loving and having sex with her own husband !

More stories like this are needed to emphasise that not all wifes are cheaters !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

Wife tears husband up and he more than loves it! Marriage even more solidified, great wholesome sex with a little kink tossed in for good measure and some casual slap & tickle during the week when the kids aren't paying attention, the way it should be!!

My wife of over 35 years loves it that way!

dapidapiover 10 years ago
Sean the Sneaky Fox

Liked this a lot. It's very nasty in a very good way. You need to either expand on it or have a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5* hot!

You get 5 stars for maximum hotness and sex appeal!

No housekeeping issues big enough to mention...... it was a fast, hot romp and a damn good story.

A great addition to the LW category, in bright contrast to the larger numbers of darker LW offerings. I'm not knocking the others, I'm saying yours is just that good and different enough to be all the more enjoyable.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Quick Second Bite

Sweetie CERTAINLY meets the 'adventurous' wife standard of LW! NOT necessarily 'cheating' wife ... THAT is implied, but it is not in the LW category definition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving Wife

A hot story of a husband and wife very sexy, no cheating here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Thank you for an excellent story, just between a husband and a wife, with no cheating going on. Just raw sex between the husband and the wife. Even though it was titled I the Loving Wives category, I have read plenty of cheating stories in the Loving Wives section. This was just a great story, and erotic too.

Keep these stories coming

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Loving wife

Thank you for a rare story of a true living wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Much Different

From the usual Loving Wife type of story, I rather expected it to have gone a whole lot different direction. Thank you. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Not bad

Not bad except for the Daddy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

???? Nonsense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1347 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.