All Comments on 'Cam Slut Mom Ch. 02'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 9 years ago
* * * * *

No kid grows up that angry and resentful

without a seriously deep seeded reason.

Lack of a father figure?

Mommy issues = Jealousy

did she bring home dozens

of noisy lovers over the years.

Jesse is clearly holding one

hell of a grudge over something....

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
kinda depressing

I was laughing at the absurdity of this story depressing someone while they were coming.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
I hope

Jesse is just frustrated because he wants to fuck his mommy but is afraid to take charge or ask for it. Great story Dirty!

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 9 years ago
***quiver***!

you know what's really great about this story? the fact that they're both so trashy and screwed up, but you make us care about them anyway. sure, i can't wait to get off on the two of them doing the deed in chapter 3 (or 4 or 8 or however long you want to make it take), but i also have all my fingers and toes crossed that they'll finally regain some of the sweetness and affection a mom and son ought to have for each other. (And do you know how hard it is to do certain things with your fingers crossed?)

but however it turns out, i'm along for the ride as long as you (and jesse) can keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh, come on, MO, we don't need no stinkin' psychoanalysis on this site

And, dear DMM, time to get Jesse big hard cock up his mother's warm wet twat, don't you think?

DirtyMindedMinxDirtyMindedMinxover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone!

I appreciate all the comments and feedback! One thing I'd like to mention is that my plan is for this to be a 5 chapter story. For those readers who don't understand why the characters are acting the way they are, or don't feel that the story is "realistic," I ask that you stick with it and find out where the arc of the plot leads before making up your mind. You still might not like it in the end, but at least you'll have all the information you need to decide that I stink at telling a complete story! :) Hugz, Rachael

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

just keep those chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing!

Great writing, don't often comment on stories but this deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Keep 'em cumming!

fordcurryfordcurryover 9 years ago
hot mom

Hot Read! Mom does a good job of getting son to at least pump one load in her mouth; she really needs to figure out how to do a gang bang cam show, bet she'd make all of the payments in one hot fuck session. Be good if son got trashier with Mom, slapping her face with his slimy cock, etc.

SlolickrSlolickrover 9 years ago
Dirty ? Well maybe...Hot ? Absolutely !!!

Whew, girl you can really turn a phrase...what can I say, you get me off...big time ! Great stories, please keep them coming...and cumming !

giggles50giggles50over 9 years ago
Got Me Off!!!

WOW! I really enjoyed this story. I don't remember seeing any typos or grammatical mistakes that interrupted the flow of the story or my enjoyment. I'd love to read more, especially if Jesse lets up some and plays along better with Mommy.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
hot

That's one of my top fantasies, being 'forced' to watch my Mother fuck her old loose pussy with a huge dildo while jacking off in front of her face. I'm glad you are pacing this story and haven't got them fucking straight away. In a way, the longer it takes, the more teasing it is, since we all know that's where it will end up. Him re-entering the hole that gave birth to him. Also, I love how trashy you make them and how the Mother is all saggy and gross, but her dirty talk and the fact she is Mommy makes her son cum harder than he would if it was just some random woman. Very hot! I wonder if her son would ever watch her on cam under a pseudonym? That would be so bad if he started secretly jacking it to Mommy despite all his protests about being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When is next chapter???

YOU MUST CONTINUE! ITS A MURDER OF YOUR TALENT IF YOU DON'T!

thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Very good. Well done. You show how important it is to show character in a convincing context. At least it was plausible to me. She needs to keep a roof over her head. I see signs of thaw in this kid. It looks like he is going to fuck her and they are both going to love it, and then he will realize he loves her as well and starts talking to her like the decent guy he has a chance to become. Woman as civilizer. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking mom

nothing better than jacking off into your moms mouth while others watch. keep writing and thaw the kid out a little....i love that he calls her a filthy whore.

rollo_bluerollo_blueover 9 years ago
Loving this ...

...your first submission on Lit: and I'm so glad you're planning to take it to 5 chapters .... you've left plenty of options for development! Your premise in this story is utterly nasty - I'm loving the panicky desperation from mom ... the scathing contempt and derision from Jesse - and the internal conflict starting to really bloom in both characters. Wonderful stuff!!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
I liked it but

I didn't like the disrespectful attitude Jesse showed to his Mom.. I read your comment Rachael and will finish the story but I hope it gets better and more loving like it should be.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 9 years ago
Agreed!

I agree: Jesse's got a major attitude problem. I am also hoping he starts acting better and not like a completely self-absorbed jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please dont make this story into another helpless woman trope

Great story, I love that you (and us readers) are in moms mind. Please keep the plot balanced between both characters. I dont want the mom to turn into an idiot. Also, as the others suggested, the son is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not working with

Making the kid such an asshole is a total turnoff. I mean after awhile listening to him nonstop bitch makes it a very soft story.

xavierwxavierwover 7 years ago
I Agree With Anon

Good writing and a good story line. The action is also hot; all very good points!

But, like someone said earlier, what keeps this from being a favorite of mine is just how much of an asshole the kid is. Good mother of bad mother, he should have been smacked in the mouth. If the story is transitioning to him taking over and becoming the Master of his Mom, that's one thing, though there are better ways to do that, in my opinion, without him being such a hateful character. At this point, I'm cheering for ANY one else to come in and replace him as the protagonist with his Mom.

Keep up this. I'll look to see if you've written anything else before I get to Part 3.

XavierW

raretoastraretoastover 7 years ago

The kids lucky I'm is dad I've kicked his ass for the he's talkin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The spitting was really unnecessary

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I enjoy romantic, emotional and sensual incest stories. This story is like nothing I have ever read. So far I see nothing but self-loathing and disdain. The son should realize his mother is trying. The mother realizes the position she has put her son; however, she knows she has no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DMM, Rachael love your naughty-spot. Your style brings the reader into what Seem's like a real dialog between a down and out mom and a growing son. Love it! Splash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Pity

The son is being such an asshole about it, but the story needs it. It adds a level of realism that the vast majority of stories on Literotica lack. This really draws the reader in, not to mention how truly arousing it is. Very well done DMM. This should be compulsory reading for most writers in the Incest/Taboo section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Seriously good writing

My 2 biggest turn-offs are saggy tits, and hairy bushes. Shudder.

Yet I am truly hot for this story. I love it. The fact the mom has flaws makes her far more realistic. The son is angry because he's conflicted. He wants his mom, flaws and all, but can't yet get over a lifetime of being told that's wrong. Their imperfections make them so much more relatable than the usual model mom/horse hung son nonsense others write.

I'm reading for the titillation factor, (we all know why we come to the incest category over and over), and I want them to seriously get it on, but I also find myself really rooting for them to heal their relationship and find their love for each other again. That's some good writing.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

Another example of your knowing how to write great erotica. Also want to say how your writing style pulls us readers in to easily visualize what’s going on!! ☀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cam Slut Mom Previous Part
Cam Slut Mom Series Info