Cam Slut Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Agreed, providing your mother uses a dildo to fuck herself as she masturbates.'

"Sounds like fun," I chimed in, my overly-chipper voice betraying my nervousness.

'There will be a bonus for you, Cody, if you can manage to cum again on your mother.'

"Whatever." He turned to me. "Let's get this over with."

I set up a one-on-one private room. BeaverMan arrived and transferred the 150 tokens. I put the towel aside. There was still some of Jesse's cum smeared on my tits. Picking through my nearby toy collection, I selected Old Faithful. It was the one dildo I'd had before I started doing cam shows. After many years of practice with it, I knew it was the single piece of equipment I could rely on to get me off no matter what.

With a deep breath, I turned my chair and faced Jesse. He stood only a few feet away, naked and holding his prick patiently. My stomach felt like I was a schoolgirl who'd just undressed in front of her boyfriend for the first time. I hadn't experienced that kind of giddy shyness since I first started going out with Jesse's dad. I teased the tip of the dildo over my nipples.

"I feel weird about doing this in front of you," I admitted when I found myself unable to open my legs.

"You've been doing it in front of them for the past month," he argued waving a hand toward the camera mounted atop the monitor. There remained a subtle sting of derision in his tone.

"But they were never standing right here in front of me." I couldn't help noticing again what a nice body my son had - those muscles in his arms, and those broad shoulders. "And I never changed their diapers."

"I'm sure half of them would be happy to pay you for that." He always had a way of making me laugh, even when he was trying to be mean to me.

I opened my legs. "Should I leave these on?" I asked, referring to the flimsy strip of fabric masquerading as underwear.

"Might as well take them off." My boy wanted to see me completely naked.

I slipped the loops of string down my legs and sat back. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment before his gaze drifted down to my crotch. I spread my legs for him once again, and snaked my left hand down into my thick patch of pussy hair.

Hesitantly, I sneaked a finger down through my dark thatch and into my slit. I jumped when my touch brushed past my sensitive bud. My clit had been hard since Jesse caught me half naked in the kitchen, and it was primed for action. My hand and my bush kept Jesse from seeing much of anything down there, but he was staring intently between my legs as he slowly worked his leaking erection.

"Don't laugh at me," I instructed as I gathered some of my slick juices from just inside my pussy hole and spread it up the length of my slit to my waiting button. From the look Jesse gave me it was clear that he hadn't had any intention of laughing. I think he wanted to see this almost as much as I wanted to do it.

I began toying with my clit, rubbing my finger along the side of it; direct contact would have been too much for me to handle. I ran my finger over the top of my protective hood of flesh, feeling the rigid root of my pleasure beneath. I rubbed my fingertip along the opposite side and goosebumps appeared on my arms.

"This is too weird." I said to break the awkward silence in the room. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"No weirder than what we just did," he argued absently as he stared.

"Maybe." I slipped my finger down and pumped it in and out of my hole a few times. "For some reason this seems more intimate, if you know what I mean."

"If you say so." His hand moved deliberately up and down his shaft.

I could tell he was pacing himself. I was fascinated by way he handled his own cock. Every motion was calculated to maximize his pleasure; nothing wasted. He'd obviously spent a lot of time experimenting and finding exactly the right technique. Then he'd spent more time perfecting that technique. I suppose he could have made the same observation about the way I worked my pussy.

"Here goes," I said and moved my dildo into position.

I spread my lips apart to expose my sopping wet hole. Jesse's rhythm faltered for a moment, but he quickly recovered. I pressed the rounded tip of my toy against my opening and it entered me with only a slight amount of pressure. As the dildo filled me up, the atmosphere took on a whole new vibe.

It was nice to have something hard inside me, but it was a flesh and blood cock that I wanted, not a chunk of plastic. Sure, I had sucked a few guys off here and there recently, but it had been almost a year since I'd been good and properly fucked. With my son's cock almost within arm's reach, I naturally thought about how much better it would be if it was him sliding up into me at that moment instead of a rubber toy. A part of me rebelled against even entertaining such an awful fantasy, but that part wasn't in control just at the moment.

I moved the smooth shaft in and out, feeling the uneasiness of performing such a private act in front of my son diminishing under the heat of my increasing arousal.

"That feel good?" Jesse asked, surprising me. It was the first time he'd spoken during one of our shows without me prompting him.

"Yes," I purred. "It feels real good to fuck myself while you watch." I said this in a way that it might sound like I was playing to our voyeur rather than stating the honest truth. "Are you having fun watching Mommy play with her pussy like this?"

He swallowed before answering. "Yeah. All kinds of fun," he answered flatly.

I could tell he was trying not to let on how much he was enjoying the show. Sure, I may be his mother, but I was still a woman. He could insult my bush all he wanted, but underneath all that hair was a hot, wet pussy. Jesse couldn't get away from the fact that he was my son, but that didn't stop him from being a man.

It was usually a breeze for me to get myself off, especially when I was using a dildo, but I didn't know if I could concentrate with Jesse looking at me. His daddy used to ask me to masturbate for him all the time - he loved watching me make myself cum. I had to fake it the first few times until I got used to doing it in front of him. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and remembered those crazy days.

I'd fucked more than a few guys before I met Austin, but right away it was different with him. That first night we did it, when he took me out to the lake and laid me down in the grass, was the first time a man had made me cum just with his cock. With all the other guys, if I wanted to orgasm, I had to finger my clit while they were fucking me. Austin was different. That boy knew how to fuck a woman.

"He says to open your eyes," Jesse's voice cut into my daydream just as I was starting to feel it. "He says he wants you to watch me watching you."

I nodded and looked at Jesse. Everything seemed a little dreamlike, and I was feeling flush from the memory of his daddy's cock sliding into me that warm night so many years ago. I couldn't decide if Jesse looking so much like his daddy did back then made this easier or more difficult for me.

Jesse did as our voyeur instructed and watched me pump my dildo in and out of my pussy. He'd been a back-talking smartass with me for the past couple years, but the look on his face just then was one I hadn't seen for a long while. It was the same face I would see when he was little and he'd tell me I was the best mom in the world or that he loved me "this" much. Did he still love me now that he knew I was probably the skankiest mom in the world?

I couldn't look at his face any longer, and let my eyes slip down to his cock. What a beautiful thing it was. A lot of women say they think cocks are funny looking or even ugly. I always found them fascinating. My son's penis was no exception. And to see him hard and stroking it only made it more appealing. He reached down with his left hand and began playing with his balls as he jerked off. So fucking hot.

"That's it, Mom, fuck that thing good." He said this almost under his breath. It wasn't being said to me, or for the benefit of our customer, he was doing it for himself. He was really into watching me masturbate. Things started getting all dreamy again.

"Shit, Jesse, I think I'm going to cum." I didn't let my surprise distract me from the path I was hurtling down. I fucked myself faster. "I'm definitely going to cum."

"Go for it, Mom. Fuckin' do it." He was jerking faster, too.

"Almost there...oh...oh." I began strumming my clit madly as I fucked myself and everything suddenly came to a crashing apex. "Shit, baby, Mommy's cumming! Fuck, yeeeees!"

I bounced around in the chair as the excitation raced outward from my pussy and enlivened every part of my body. I grunted and groaned and gasped through a set of happy spasms. My son was watching me orgasm. It never had occurred to me in all the years that I was raising my boy that he would ever see me like this.

As my body settled down, Jesse stepped up to me. His knees pressed against the insides of my open thighs. He was holding his balls and beating his cock hard.

"That was fuckin' crazy," he muttered over me. "That was God damn fucking insane. Uuuhhh."

As he let out his moan, he angled his cock down and began shooting his load onto me. The target he chose was the no-man's land between my tits and my pussy. He fired spurt after spurt all over my belly. All over the belly that he had grown inside for nine months. I couldn't believe how much cum he still had to give after filling my mouth less than ten minutes earlier. I wondered what other sexual surprises my son had to offer.

Jesse stood where he was, head bowed. His chest rose and fell as he caught his breath. I sat quietly, holding my dildo deep in my pussy. A large gob of cum hung from the tip of Jesse's cock for a moment before falling and landing just below my belly button. The sound of coins dropping indicated that we'd earned our bonus. A door creaked and slammed. We were alone.

Jesse didn't move. His breathing had steadied. His knees stayed pressed between my legs. His cock remained hard enough to fuck me...if he wanted. He opened his eyes, took in my saggy tits drooping to each side, the faded scars standing in jagged rows along the lower swell of my tummy, and my scraggly tuft of pussy hair. He flicked his dick at me, delivering a final spattering of cum droplets across my chest. The love was gone from his face.

"That was fucked up."

It was, but I didn't want to acknowledge it in the way that he meant it. He stepped back and turned away looking for his boxers. While he pulled them on, I slid the dildo from my pussy and covered up with the towel once more.

"How much?" he asked as he turned his t-shirt right-side out.

"Hold on, let's see." My voice sounded small and unsure. "Five thirty-five total." I wanted to high-five him when I tallied the number, but I didn't think he was in the mood for it.

"How much is mine?"

"After the site takes its cut...about a hundred and twenty. Not bad, eh?"

"It'll fill up the truck and get me drunk enough to forget this ever happened." He really knew how to be cold when he wanted to. He'd never met his father, but they had that in common. "How do I get it? Do they wire it to us, or something?"

"They do payouts once a week into my PayPal account, and then I have to transfer it to the checking account. The next pay day isn't until Tuesday."

"That's three fuckin' days. I want my money now."

"What do you want me to do? Pull it out of my ass?"

"Just give me my cut out of our bank, and keep my share when it comes in."

"We have eight bucks in the bank right now. You're gonna have to wait."

"This is some serious bullshit, right here!" He kicked my dresser, knocking over some of my crystal unicorns perched there. "A good whore at least knows to get the money up front."

"Well, then I guess I'm not a very good whore, am I?"

He looked at me and shook his head. "That's right, Mom, you're a lousy fuckin' whore."

With that he spit on the floor between us and walked out. I was too mad to scream at him. Five minutes ago I was having the best orgasm I'd experienced in months, and now I was feeling as low and as angry as could be. A few minutes later, I heard the tires of Jesse's truck kicking up gravel in the driveway as he tore off to who knows where. I refused to let myself cry.

I checked the numbers again. About eighty bucks short of making the mortgage payment. I could manage that on my own over the next couple days. I just hoped that fucker found a job, because there would still be four overdue payments left after that. I was so worked up I could barely think straight.

I tossed the towel aside. The smell of cum was strong on my skin. I knew how fucked up all this was, but why did Jesse have to make it harder than it needed to be? I clicked around the cam site trying to figure out if it was worth trying to make any more money that day. He could act all pissed off and blame me for everything, but I know he was into it when it was happening. He jacked two huge loads out of that fat cock of his, and it was my tits and pussy that he did it to.

Angela and Damon were doing a couples show. I was too pissed off to even be considering it. I clicked into their room, and typed in the code that let me observe any private show on the site. Angela was on her side with one leg up in the air. She was naked except for a pair of nipple clamps. Damon was behind her with his cock in her clean-shaven pussy. I needed to work off all this tension.

I grabbed my big, black dong from my toy collection. It hurt as I jammed it into my pussy hole, but that's what I wanted. I leaned back and watched the two of them go at it while I hate fucked myself to a screaming orgasm. I sat there motionless afterward and watched the couple contort from one position to the next until Damon finally doused Angela's face with a generous load of jizz. As I watched her lick his semen from her lips, I realized I could still taste Jesse in my own mouth. I pressed a finger against my clit and a few seconds later I was shuddering with yet another orgasm.

It didn't matter how Jesse really felt about what we were doing. One way or another I would get him to do another show with me. If I was a good mother, I wouldn't have been sitting around in the middle of the day, with a huge black dildo crammed up my cunt, plotting a way to get more of my son's cum while perverted men watched for money. But, as I believe I've plainly demonstrated, I was a very, very bad mommy.

12