Campfire Confessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, coming back?" said Nicole, squatting down in the opening of the tent.

I leapt out of my skin. She gave me a surprised look, finding me topless with my hands on my own boobs. I turned beet red and quickly grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it back on. I could feel her eyes on my breasts as I shimmied it down over my body.

"Yes, sorry, just getting changed still," I said frantically.

She smirked. "No problem. Actually, I'll put out the fire. We'd better get in the tent now, cuz those bugs you're terrified of are really starting to come out."

She stood up and left. My heart was thumping.

Suddenly she reappeared. "No sign of bears yet, though," she jokingly reassured me. I laughed as she left again.

I was so embarrassed. Nicole just caught me half naked and I thought she would probably fantasize about me now. At first this made me nervous, but then I started to enjoy the idea. I was so desperate for anyone's attention that I could justify allowing myself this simple pleasure, at least just once. There was no harm in teasing her, was there? I found myself covered in goosebumps.

Nicole soon returned, crawled into the tent, and zipped it up. We sat beside each other, listening to the crickets.

"So is this what you imagined camping would be like?" she asked.

"I dunno. I fantasize about a great many things, but admittedly camping was never one of them," I joked. "So far I like it though."

"Tell me one?" she said, smiling in her mischievous way.

"Tell you one, what?" I asked.

"One of your secret fantasies," she replied.

"You mean, like... about guys?" Right, guys. I made sure to slip that in there.

"Yeah, why not?"

I laughed. "I'm not sure it would appeal to you."

She groaned, "Try me."

My mind went blank. What would I tell her? The only thing that I could think of was the fantasy I used the night before to get myself to stop thinking about her. So I began telling it.

I described my workout, then going into the wrong locker room. I told her how I'd take off all my clothes and get into the showers. About the men coming in, and getting undressed as well. I mentioned their massive cocks. I described those in detail, lest she have any suspicious about me. Then about how we washed each other's bodies, and had sex in the shower.

"Wow," she said, when I finished, "That's hot!"

"Oh yeah?" I said, surprised. I couldn't believe I just described a sexual fantasy to anyone. I was already nervous enough to enjoy them myself in private.

"Yeah, totally!"

"I didn't think you'd like it. You know, because you... like girls."

She smirked. "First of all, I like women. I stopped liking girls when I became an adult. Second, straight folks just have the wrong idea. Just because I'm a lesbian, doesn't mean I can't understand a fantasy like that."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean it like that."

She put her arm on my shoulder. "No problem," she replied, warmly. "So you have a fantasy about being overwhelmed with lust from an idealized form of whomever you crave sexual attention from. Big deal. Would it surprise you that I have practically the same fantasy?"

"Really?"

"Yup," she said.

"What's yours?" I asked, curiously. Nicole sat up straight, excited by the prospect of sharing her sexual fantasy with me.

"Okay, so-" she began, "Like you I'm at a gym. But I'm in a yoga class. And it's all women, obviously. Everyone is bending and stretching in their spandex. We're all hot and sweaty and the blood is pumping through our bodies. The woman in front of me is not wearing any underwear, and every time she does downward dog the fabric goes completely sheer."

I grinned, sensing her excitement. Her eyes sparkled.

"The teacher is like, 'Now that we've all worked up quite a sweat, let's do the rest of the class nude, so we can cool our bodies down a little bit.' And I watch as all these fucking hot young women peel yoga gear off their gorgeous bodies. I'm watching boobs popping out to my left and right. And then we're all stand around naked. I'm checking them all out, you know. They're sneaking glances at me. And I'm getting super wet."

Without thinking, I began to project myself into Nicole's fantasy. It was like I needed an excuse to imagine such a scenario. It wasn't like I hadn't been naked with a group of women before. A few times I'd been to a spa in Koreatown where you had to be nude, in gender segregated areas. I sheepishly walked around, trying the hot tub, and the sauna, trying not to gawk at all the boobs and pubic areas but I couldn't help it. How were those women so comfortable being naked around other people? Weren't they insecure about their bodies, like I was? I didn't mind seeing them naked, actually, I just didn't want them to see me.

Nicole was still narrating, increasingly flush with anticipation. "So I'm having trouble keeping up with the class all of a sudden. Not because I'm out of practice, but because I'm distracted by these gorgeous, naked bodies moving all around me. Bending this way and that, showing off their bodies from every angle. I'm so horny and wet at this point that my pussy is fucking squeaking when I twist. I can freakin' smell myself I'm so aroused."

She paused for a moment, then continued, "The woman in front of me notices. So she's like, 'Teacher, Nicole is having trouble keeping up. Isn't there something we can do to help her?'"

I was trembling at this point. It was a new sensation for me to tell someone my fantasy, as I did moments earlier. But this was even more incredible. I could see how turned on Nicole was getting, describing her secret, private thoughts in detail to me. She was sitting erect, rubbing her hands on her thighs, her nipples sticking out from the loose t-shirt fabric. I was starting to get turned on myself, just sensing how hot she was getting. Inexplicably, I found myself getting wetter and wetter, and wondered how wet Nicole was getting.

Nicole continued, "Before I knew what was going on, the whole class turns around and starts walking toward me. They look like they're hungry and want to devour my body." She ran her hands down her body as she said this. "So they push me back on my yoga mat, bending and stretching over me, purring like cats. Then one by one they go down on me."

Nicole proceeded to describe in amazing detail what it was like in her fantasy to be fucked by a class full of naked girls. I'd never heard anyone describe lesbian sex before. I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. I was enthralled.

It seemed like the paltry experiences I'd had with sex were grotesquely simple. Penis in vagina. Thrust. Repeat. Repeat. Here it comes. Voila! - For him anyway. For me, if I'm lucky.

But what she described was powerful and sensual. These women were connected with her. There was a sense of mutual sharing and giving pleasure. There was a rhythm that was erotic and stirring like nothing I had heard before; completely foreign to me.

After she finished describing a room full of entwined, lustful, female bodies providing each other with multiple orgasms she fell back on the floor of the tent beside me, her chest heaving. Her nipples were still straining against the t-shirt fabric again. Her t-shirt pulled up a little bit. Nicole looked damp down there.

We both started laughing. She thrust her hand into her panties and ran her fingers between her legs, then pulled them out. I saw that they were glistening.

"Jesus, that made me so wet!" she laughed.

"Wow, I can see that! I'm... a little wet myself," I admitted, sheepishly. I was immediately shocked that I said that.

She turned and grinned at me, then glanced between my legs. I instantly became nervous, wondering what she was thinking. So I laid back beside her, trying to make sense of how I was feeling. I was more excited in that moment that I had been telling my own fantasy.

Worse, I could smell her arousal, and it was driving me crazy. I had never smelled another girl's feminine odor before. It was terrifyingly intimate and revealing. Her scent was a little different than mine. Unique in its own way, and addicting. I didn't want it to be. What was happening to me? Were straight girls supposed to feel this way, in situations like this?

We were both silent for a few minutes. I wondered what she was thinking of. Really- I actually wanted to know, because I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be thinking myself. Finally I said, "Well, maybe we should get some sleep, then."

"Okay," said Nicole. She seemed somehow mildly disappointed, but recovered. "In the morning we can go for a little hike, there's more fun stuff to show you!"

"Great!" I said, finding myself genuinely excited about camping for once.

"Sweet dreams," she said, smiling.

"You too," I replied.

I turned over and tried to sleep but I couldn't. After a while, I heard Nicole tossing and turning next to me also.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

"Well, the temperature dropped more than I expected. Or maybe I just got so used to the fire earlier. Mind if I get a little closer, for body heat?" she replied. Then she joked, "I promise I won't cop a feel."

"No problem," I said. I felt excited to feel her body against mine again. I reassured myself that this didn't mean anything; that the sensation would just remind me of the few guys I had physical relationships with in the past. Nicole scooted close, placing one arm around me, and pressing her chest and thighs against my back and butt.

I could feel the warmth of her body against mine. Her soft breath on my neck. I got goosebumps. The last time I'd briefly been with a guy, my favorite thing to do was to spoon like this. Even after our relationship ended, I used to joke with myself that I should offer to pay him just to maintain the spooning part.

It was different with a girl. Not necessarily better or worse; just different. As she cradled me, I melted in her arms and all thoughts of bears and mosquitos vanished. I quickly drifted into a warm and peaceful sleep that lasted straight on until the crack of dawn.

I woke up to find myself alone in the tent. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Even through the tent, there was a lot more sunshine than I was used to first thing upon waking up. Surprisingly, I felt fairly well rested; not what I was expecting after my first night in the wilderness.

I slipped on my jeans and crawled out of the tent to find that Nicole was nowhere in sight. I figured she had just gone for a walk, so I strolled over to the pile of ashes that once had been our campfire, sat down, and took it all in. The sunshine. The birds. The breezy trees. A chipmunk that scampered by. I still missed Geoffrey's fuzzy butt in my face, demanding food, but this would do. It was gorgeous and tranquil.

After a while Nicole wandered out from among the trees and was excited to see me.

"Oh good, you're up! I had to go to the bathroom and didn't want to wake you." She came and sat by my side.

"It's so beautiful here," I said, still gazing at the scene in front of me.

"Aww, you're warming up to it," she said, putting her arm around my neck. We laughed at how trepidatious I had been the day before, and talked excitedly about the morning hike she had planned. I finally realized that I had to go to the bathroom too.

"I'll be right back!" I said, and scampered off by myself.

I strolled off through the trees until I found a quiet, secluded spot where I could pee in private. There was no one around, but I double and triple checked, just to be sure. I still wasn't used to pulling down my pants while I was out in the complete open. I made sure to squat down before I slipped anything off, just in case someone was hiding behind a tree.

My heart was racing, but I finally relaxed myself enough to go. I watched the strong stream of urine spraying from between my legs and was reminded of when Nicole had gone the day before, when I was too afraid to look down there.

I quickly pulled my jeans back up and stood. I hesitated to get back to camp though. I started remembering the exchange I had with Nicole the night before. I had butterflies thinking about it. Did we really share such private, embarrassing thoughts? Had she really gotten so hot and bothered by the narration of her fantasy, in front of me?

I smiled thinking about it. I wished I were as comfortable opening up about those topics as Nicole was. I wanted to hear more. I wanted to share more. I realized I was taking a long time, so I hurried back.

"Okay, shall we head down to the water?" said Nicole, once I returned.

"Oh, sure, that sounds good," I replied.

"Just let me get my bag, one sec," she said, heading back to the tent. She came back with her backpack and then she led me down a narrow path which ended at a small, semi-circle shoreline at the edge of the pond by our camp.

"You can put your clothes in the backpack while you're in there. I've got the towels," she pulled out a pink and a yellow towel from her bag to reassure me that they were there.

I gasped. "My clothes? What do you mean?"

She looked at me curiously. "You said you wanted to bathe, no?" I stared at her blankly. "This is a pond..." she added, pointing to it sarcastically.

"Umm..." I uttered.

"What, do you bathe in your clothes back home or something?" she laughed.

I laughed back. "No, it's just that... I wasn't exactly expecting to get naked and jump in a pond."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Jessamyn, it's no big deal. Remember, no one is around. Even if someone is on the other side of the pond, it's too far to see anything. We'll just take turns keeping watch while the other one takes a dip. Do you want me to go first?"

I nodded enthusiastically. I meant to convey how badly I wanted to delay having to go through with this, but I realized she might have taken it to be excitement at seeing her bathe. Did she think I was sending her signals? I told myself that I'd already seen her half naked, so what was the big deal seeing the rest. Besides, I had to go skinny dipping once when I was a kid, at camp. I survived that intact. I don't know how I survived, but I did.

Nicole quickly pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. Her infuriatingly perfect breasts bounced free. God, she was gorgeous. I averted my eyes and looked left and right to make sure no one was coming. She was right, of course; no one was around.

I glanced back at Nicole. She was standing about, topless, placing her shirt in the bag with her back to me. A thin, frilled serpent of some kind winded up the small of her back. I kept watching her in secret. I realized she was about to go fully nude. She caught my gaze and smiled. I smiled back, out of embarrassment.

Turning her back to me, Nicole placed her bag on a rock and slowly shimmied out of her shorts and panties at the same time. As she moved her hips back and forth, her butt appeared, and I marveled at how cute it was. How tight and smooth and round. It was tantalizing how she wiggled it as she slipped out of her clothing. Finally, she was standing there completely nude.

I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I badly wanted her to hurry up and turn around. I needed to see her body. It was a burning curiosity. I was about to scream. All of a sudden, I wanted to see everything.

After stuffing her shorts in the bag, she turned around and found me watching her. I must have looked stupid standing there, wide-eyed and gawking. I felt like Nicole was the personification of beauty. Her long, dark hair showered down over her shoulders and framed her gorgeous breasts. Her arms were nicely toned. Her waist was thin, and she had a nice, flat stomach like the ones in my free fitness magazines that always ended up in the trash.

Then, just like that, I realized I was staring at Nicole's vagina, but I couldn't look away. She obviously spent a good amount of time grooming herself, and had a neat little landing strip with a delicate labia that peeked out just slightly. This was the very same place she had plunged her fingers the night before, revealing them to be soaked.

I felt suddenly alive, gazing at her naked body, exposed to the wilderness, and yet there for my eyes only. I wanted to touch and feel it, examine each curve, every dimple. It was an object of absolute fascination for me. I kept burning. My whole body was burning.

She watched me observing her body without saying a word. She just had that impish smile that made me weak. I wanted to take off my own clothes; to be able to stand there naked with her and have it be no big deal. I could just secretly enjoy it and keep telling myself it was normal. But I was terrified.

"Done?" she laughed. My heart sank.

"Oh, uh... yeah, sorry," I said, suddenly overcome with anxiety and embarrassment. "What am I doing!?" I thought to myself.

"Okay. Glad you were able to get a good look," she joked.

Nicole turned and wandered toward the water's edge. As she did this, her ass wagged seductively behind her. I was sure she was exaggerating it on purpose. She threw a glance over her shoulder at me to confirm I was still watching. I had completely forgotten to keep watch for hikers, but I didn't care. I didn't want to miss a second of this.

Step by step she advanced into the water, and sunk ever deeper into the dark, shimmering depths. Her body was now obscured up to her waist. She turned back around to face me and smiled, then she vanished below the surface for a few moments and shot back up, tossing her head back and letting the water stream from her hair.

I watched the sunlight sparkling through the droplets covering her breasts, which had firmed up from the coolness of the water, as she reached back and squeezed the moisture from her hair. She rubbed her hands all over her body, rinsing her face, her neck, arms, and then slipped her hand between her legs to rinse there as well. As she did this, she narrowed her eyes curiously at me.

Occasionally I remembered to glance around, watching for hikers, but only for a brief moment or two. I kept returning my gaze to the pond, where Nicole kept taking secret glances at me, knowing my eyes were glued to her body. I felt as if I was on fire, and I didn't understand it. It was all-consuming, and I still couldn't bring myself to recognize it as lust.

When she finished bathing herself, she slowly emerged from the water with the same seductive walk as before. The cool water streamed down over her breasts as they gently bounced, and then slipped between her legs as if inviting me to follow.

"Hand me a towel?" she asked.

I scrambled to grab one from her bag. She walked up to me, and I stood as close as I'd ever been to a nude woman; almost skin to skin. She accepted the towel and began drying her hair with it, while looking at me curiously. I was mesmerized by the lively movement of her boobs as her body shook.

She smiled at me and said, "You gonna go?"

"Yeah... okay," I said.

I inhaled deeply and swallowed, realizing that she was about to watch me undress. Surely she could tell I was nervous, but I wasn't able to fake confidence. My heart was racing. I had a strange desire to undress in front of her, but at the same time I was still worried someone else would see us. Moreover, I didn't know what she'd think of my body.

I began to remove clothing, bit by bit, taking my sweet time. First my shoes and socks. Then my shirt. Then my jeans. She watched me closely, if impatiently, as I worked my way down to just my bra and panties. She didn't seem to be in any hurry to get dressed again herself, and I didn't mind. Now I paused.

Nicole had my back. She glanced about, checking for any sign of another human being. "All clear, go for it," she said, reassuringly.

I reached around and undid my bra, then meekly removed it in front of Nicole, letting my boobs bounce free. Her eyes shot straight down to my chest and she smiled warmly. I felt my nipples harden as I felt the breeze over them. My insecurities started to bubble up. I wondered what she thought of my breasts. They were certainly not as perfectly shaped. Did she care?